Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40708 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 10:56am On May 28, 2015
yorubaboiy:
twaci head just dey dier ....digbi!!!
Bros, what's up na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by marieolae(f): 10:57am On May 28, 2015
The feeling is very mutual..
Wouldn't date you if you were the last human breathing.
smiley
Unibenstudent:
what a thread,well I can't date
Ireneony,a well known illiterate

Victoriabee ,a very thin girl with ego issues

Marieolae-anger and temperamental issues

Diddydiva-for no reason

Nneka123-raw and disgusting fine girl,who often roars like a lion

Twaci-she doesn't care about boys,she just uses theM as a tool

Tohpahz-she never says hi

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ronald4lif(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga list your own na cheesy

Oga mi, I'm waiting for my oga at the top to list his first. TheSonOfMark how far nau?. Laying an ambush for your quarries?. grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 11:01am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
Sorry I deraild ur thread naijaboiy.. m out
[size=14pt] and she couldn't take the heat ...
If you too emotional dont dabble words with stone hearted psychosocial human beings..
Funny enough,i did not insult you nor go beserk on yho ass...but you still freaked out...
It's all cool though... Life has many paths [/size]

3 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 11:01am On May 28, 2015
marieolae:
smiley

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by demmy0325(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by cherryice(f): 11:02am On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] and she couldn't take the heat ...
If you too emotional dont dabble words with stone hearted psychosocial human beings..
Funny enough,i did not insult you nor go beserk on yho ass...but you still freaked out...
It's all cool though... Life has many paths [/size]
I can take the heat.. n u know it. I love gettn it dwn wt mentally unstabld beings like naija1stpikin n u of all ppl stl know that.
Just had to let it slide cos of naijaboiy

Wait, u ddnt insult me
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga mi, I'm waiting for my oga at the top to list his first. TheSon.OfMark how far nau?. Laying an ambush for your quarries?. grin

LOL. Ronald, you know how I 'operate'.cheesy

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 11:04am On May 28, 2015
jumper524:
Twaci- cos when asked if she's a virgin she was beating around the bush
undecided undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naijaboiy: 11:04am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga mi, I'm waiting for my oga at the top to list his first. TheSonOfMark how far nau?. Laying an ambush for your quarries?. grin
Lol,,i've got a reason why I didn't mention thesonofmark. He said he doesn't do NL girls.

Although this thread is strictly for jokes and a subtle way to make the ladies know how some of us feel about them. cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 11:08am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thank God say I no miss this kind thread.

Kinglekan and MrsChima the trouble maker. Hehe the relationship go sweet oo.
cheesy

What's noodle dick? tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

What's noodle dick? tongue
there is no thread you will not mention dicck and sex

you be sex machine ?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 11:11am On May 28, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 11:12am On May 28, 2015
marieolae:
smiley
Wickedt! grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 11:12am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
I can take the heat.. n u know it. I love gettn it dwn wt mentally unstabld beings like naija1stpikin n u of all ppl stl know that.

Wait, u ddnt insult me
[size=14pt] if you really see that as 'insults'
You must be in planet mars..
I was only chiding you...
It's cool though..
We are being taught different things by each passing day.. [/size]
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:

Wait, u ddnt insult me
Swhrt, u know u dont rly hav to reply errbdy here on NL.... luv the 'fight-back' tho. grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro,

1. Rokiatu: I no fit date this woman because only God know if her yansh nah real or fake. How person go dey display yansh like provisions for yaba market. grin

2. Missclasssy: Her wahala too much. If na like this she go be true life, den na to pick 440 race run from her cheesy

3: I cannot date a lady that will quit the relationship after getting her an item like phone angry angry
Hahahahaha cheesy

I don laf die cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i've got a reason why I didn't mention [b]thesonof.mark. He said he doesn't do NL girls.

Although this thread is strictly for jokes and a subtle way to make the ladies know how some of us feel about them. cheesy
[/b]

[size=14pt]
I've got my reasons though. I'm not against ONLINE DATING but Nairaland , like 2go when it was the in-thing, is structured in such a way that girls (and impostors alike) can easily get away with deception.

Have I met some Nairaland females? Once or twice. They are like , " Hey! You are the son of Mark, right?" but not exactly through Nairaland. I prefer Facebook and , to some extent, Whatsapp when it comes to hooking up online. The tendency to deceive is greatly reduced when they know their deception can be found out.smiley

That opined, the comments here have been interesting. Different spinoff dramas are playing out. cheesy
[/size]

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by sinizia: 11:19am On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Now I understand why you are single mum. No offiense cheesy grin grin cheesy

Bye

TheSonOfMark:

Damn! That wasn't nice! cheesy

Chêrryice got pregnant after a wild sex ørgy. She doesn't even know the father of her cerebral-palsy-riddled child.

This is too low for the both you. If not for anything respect that innocent child.

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by deltagirls99(f): 11:19am On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] you actually look like an area mama on your dp...
Goat\\no offe?nsense angry [/size]

Truth is Bitter!
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by deltagirls99(f): 11:19am On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] you actually look like an area mama on your dp...
Goat\\no offe?nsense angry [/size]

Truth is Bitter!
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by deltagirls99(f): 11:22am On May 28, 2015
blublahd:

whats with the finger on the pusssy?

Use your senses when viewing and stop asking silly questions! Son...
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 11:27am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

This is too low for the both you. If not for anything respect that innocent child.

Before you _asslick, read from through the whole chat to get how it all started

Thanks Mr Judge

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

When a person goes ballistic over a harmless comment , cussing and hurling invectives then his/her vituperation should be nipped in the bud. I hate it when females (and males) insult first then turn around to play the victims. That blackmail doesn't work on me. If you insult then you deserve the insults hurled your way. Tit for tat.smiley

4 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 11:28am On May 28, 2015
deltagirls99:

Truth is Bitter!

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by peeparty(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2015
Offline sure pass
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by sinizia: 11:30am On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Before you _asslick, read from through the whole chat to get how it all started

Thanks Mr Judge

I don't asslick and i read it all. The angle of your personal diss is too harsh. Involving personal life insults started from you.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Realone92(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2015
No friends yet....
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by tosyne2much(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@op i cannot date all the ladies on nairaland. "reason bcaus they are not really that beautiful and they are cheats and immature.
Bros easy now cheesy

U dey vex ooooo
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by sinizia: 11:31am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When a person goes ballistic over a harmless comment , cussing and hurling invectives then his/her vituperation should be nipped in the bud. I hate it when females (and males) insult first then turn around to play the victims. That blackmail doesn't work on me. If you insult then you deserve the insults hurled your way. Tit for tat.smiley

Did Cherryice mentioned you talk more of insulting you when you insulted her and her child? You are totally wrong. Stop your defense.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by deltagirls99(f): 11:33am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=34171737][/quote]

I know your type..... Belle-face

Sometimes, common sense is not common...

I pitty your generation!
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by tosyne2much(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
That awkward moment the fresh boy you have been planning how to Send better PM drops your name on this thread! grin ....Naijaboiy you try for this kind stroke giving thread!! cheesy cheesy

Make I drop my 3!!

Roki.atu..... person wife

Missclass.y......scares the crap outta me.

Marieola...... person honey grin
Hahahahaha cheesy

Falls from Iroko tree cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.