Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40702 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:13pm On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Hiann!!!

I heard from a reliable source that you made Oga Chima wash all your undies when he thought he had the balls to face you. cheesy cheesy

Hmmm. I am not a monster. undecided I know I have been harsh lately but that the village thug in me! grin. I am a sweety. wink

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 28, 2015
Oh that's so sweet that means because of me u would wanna live a single life, ain't so sweet
marieolae:
The feeling is very mutual..
Wouldn't date you if you were the last human breathing.
smiley
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:14pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:

mai3boun undecided

Salty nuts.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2015
the thread is now messed up undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Mzbabytush(f): 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Is the 'shoeless' picture part of being Behind? Or it's part of being a goodluck Ebele? Or doing a Moses?
Lool.........part of trekking ni buh mine is widout shoe nd within moi rum........I try abi I no try?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
Who do u know offline nairaland?
Twaci:
cheesy As long as its "Our".
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:

He's trying to ruin market for me grin
Chiam55 I think I've seen you before in real life,have you ever lived in Oyo state?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
deltagirls99:

Go and get a life...

Dicck head. Ewu Gambia

cheesy cheesy

totodelta!

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
see traffic,

anywhere you see mrschima , there isn't peace in that plc

zeb undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmmm. I am not a monster. undecided I know I have been harsh lately but that the village thug in me! grin. I am a sweety. wink

Eheen!! cheesy cheesy

I wee take style believe u. U can invite me over when Oga Chimo travels. We go just talk over a chilled glass of magarita. wink wink
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
Mzbabytush:

Lool.........part of trekking ni buh mine is widout shoe nd within moi rum........I try abi I no try?

Try na understatement. You over try
Keep it up. You might end up being Naija president one day. Ask Jona how him take do am cheesy grin cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 12:19pm On May 28, 2015

Aunty Aminat508 cheesy cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ronald4lif(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
see traffic,

anywhere you see mrs..chima , there isn't peace in that plc

zeb undecided

Haha! I think say na only me don notice am. cheesy grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by fucktoto: 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
Best thread for now cool
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Chiam55 I think I've seen you before in real life,have you ever lived in Oyo state?

Oyo kor, igbomino ni
So you go about all threads checking every lady's dp? Wow! You don get better job
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Mzbabytush(f): 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Try na understatement. You over try
Keep it up. You might end up being Naija president one day. Ask Jona how him take do am cheesy grin cheesy
Na sai baba I go ask........jona don pack nao
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Aminat508(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Aunty Aminat508 ? cheesy cheesy

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Eheen!! cheesy cheesy

I wee take style believe u. U can invite me over when Oga Chimo travels. We go just talk over a chilled glass of magarita. wink wink

Talk? I wanna fvck! angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha! I think say na only me don notice am. cheesy grin
the woman/lady too mumu embarassed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
Mzbabytush:

Na sai baba I go ask........jona don pack nao

Hehehehehe
Funny girl. Baba go soon lock all of u a for outside
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
see traffic,

anywhere you see mrschima , there isn't peace in that plc

zeb undecided
Kiss my ass Yoruba snail! angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:23pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
the woman/lady too mumu embarassed

Not her fault. Na naija government we go blame
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
Mzbabytush:

Will u go and put on ur slippers!! undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

You want him to get cancer ?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

How do you mean?
Your details portrayed that you registered On April, how on earth were you able to decode that I'm dick?

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

better than mrchima the drunkard sad I wonder if the man is aware you ass lick here daily undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

You want him to get cancer ?

Did I call you?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

shocked shocked shocked
Choiii!!
Ur eye nor dey miss that kin tin. cheesy cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Not her fault. Na naija government we go blame
she need deliverance I swear
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
better than mrchima the drunkard sad I wonder if the man is aware you ass lick here daily undecided

LMAO grin

(Loading insult 2%) angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Your details portrayed that you registered On April, how on earth were you able to decode that I'm dick?

I've seen people call you that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.