Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36225 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
Good Riddance, may we never see your type again, may his exit mark the end of the exaltation of incompetence and mediocrity in public life.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Enahi(f): 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ I wish you the best,you were just too calm.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by blackmartial(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2015
kindly take a bow sir, and leave.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by fyneboi79(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2015
Bye bye Mr president. Hope you make it to Otuoke safe enough for EFCC to pick you up from there,take you to court and jail you for a long time grin
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kenx1(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye to d one who started with a fuel scarcity and ended with a fuel scarcity adios
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by caleb72: 3:32pm On May 28, 2015
O da alamu to rin legbe ogiri.

O di gbere oh
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by akoraye(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2015
Ogbeni! ja danu!

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ogastone(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2015
Heroes are best remembered when they are not around or dead, I do not wish you death my hero. Farewell my brother, A HERO.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by caleb72: 3:34pm On May 28, 2015
O digba Presido, oti dewure jele jele, oti di alamu to nrin legbe ogiri
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by smsdigito: 3:34pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

Say Good Bye to Goodluck Jonathan in your way.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] is a Nigerian politician and the President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He re-contested and lost the recently concluded Presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat in the competitive election, the first sitting Nigerian president to do so.[2] Prior to his role as President, he served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.

Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria will end on 29 May 2015, when he will hand over to President Elect Muhammadu Buhari.[
GEJ, you came , you saw and you did your best. You have written your own story. Tho GMB wrote one brief one before, but God has given him another chance to see if he will learn to do the right thing this time, an opportunity which is very rare to come by.
If we did not learn anything from you atleast we learnt that nothing should in this world is worth killing or dying for.

In life one thing is sure and that is change.
We meet to part and part to meet again such is life.
We bid you a special farewell because you have done one thing that Africa as a whole is not familiar with and does not know how to do until after you have opened their eyes(conceding defeat).
May all mighty God bless you and keep you to enjoy the democracy which you have sacrificed your self pride and other greater things for.
Goodbye sir.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ogastone(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2015
Jee nke oma !
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by andreernest28(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2015
Sai jonah
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Fundamentalist: 3:35pm On May 28, 2015
Just this.... My I want him out

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by sneak3(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2015
Another Yoruba way of saying goodbye to Oga Jonah is oko oni je IPO ooooo
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by busariabeyx24(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2015
Farewell jonnah

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by olumalcolm(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2015
Welcome

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nabfresh(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2015
Good riddings....up NEPA
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by olatommy7(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2015
Odaabo, uncle jona, please dont come back to aso rock, enough of you, all the best

robosky02:
Finally the count down is here as Goodluck Jonathan begins to leave office.

just say your good bye and a wish to him

1.The Hausa way
• ‎ban kwana
• sai wata rana

2.The Igbo way:

• Ka ọ dị
• Kà ómésíá.

3.The Yoruba way
• o dabọ,
• o digba

4.The Bayelsa way
• Dain na mu

Cc: Lalaticlala
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Angoni(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
So long Mr President. You did your best to improve this vast and quasi amalgamation of a people.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Enahi(f): 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
To all those insulting the former President its very obvious your parents didn't teach you how to respect your Elders. My prayers for you is May your Children and GrandChildren insult you the way you insulted GEJ. Instead of you guys to write about what He did wrong or where went wrong you are busy insulting him, you guys are the Clueless youths in the Nigerian Society and you can never be useful in this Country.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Adeyinka12(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
timilehing:
Peace ke? Do you know what Peace is sha? In this day of fuel scarcity & power outage
yoruba said ''eniti sango bati oju re ja,koni bawon bu obakoso''there is peace that is why you can chat.if you drink garri twice even more than that daily with rest of mind and you don't sick.is a neccesity to thank God.look cote di'viore as an example you will know peace is something vital.
Mind you: i'm not a politician
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Pakingzzz(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@ yahoo.Com

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gentle12: 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ:Although I'm not ur fan just because u failed to govern well and you are leaving the Nation worse than you met it,but one thing is undoubtedly remarkable here and which no one can deny here: it is your simplicity,civility and gentlemanly peaceful nature which has now saved the Nation from a possible chaos which could ultimately lead to civil war and may be by now I would have been dead or the Nation destroyed . So bye bye to a good Man and I wish you success in your future endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by vpaymoney(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
I love you GEJ.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by vpaymoney(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
I love you GEJ. Good bye sir
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye is sad,but its all i have the courage to mutter right now.God bless and keep you.
GeJ4live
Cc scantee
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 28, 2015
JudismphD:
hate will only shorten your life. Jonathan is not the cause of your woes. Ronu re dada
...as hating has shortened your life..
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by grandstar(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2015
Wsdm:

Even the God you are talking about has a very hot hell fire for the evil doors.

The wages sin pays is death (Romans 6:23)

The doctrine of hellfire is unscriptural and paints God has merciless and wicked.

For 70 to 80 years of an imperfect life, one is sentenced to a burning hell to be tormented forever. Does that make sense to you.

That wicked doctrine simply exist to make sinners desist from sin but has proven a big failure. Wicked men are going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13)

If we truly want to serve our heavenly father, we must serve we because we love Him wholesouled. (Deutronomy 6:6-9) That is the greatest commandment. This will discourage us from sinning (1 John 5:3)

The wages for unrepentant sinners is everlasting destruction (1 Thessalonians 1:8-10)

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Chiaka(f): 3:48pm On May 28, 2015
Best Wishes!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by onlyson16(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:
Finally the count down is here as Goodluck Jonathan begins to leave office.

just say your good bye and a wish to him

1.The Hausa way
• ‎ban kwana
• sai wata rana

2.The Igbo way:

• Ka ọ dị
• Kà ómésíá.

3.The Yoruba way
• o dabọ,
• o digba

4.The Bayelsa way
• Dain na mu

Cc: Lalaticlala
op u 4get nairalander of greetin why nah.k make i coret u now.1st one laalaa! 2nd biafra must go as gudluk go
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by uzo4real(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye to the most humble president ever... Hope to see you some day
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by josite: 3:51pm On May 28, 2015
personally I'm greatly saddened that a man has such a great opportunity thrown on his lap and frittered all of it away,just because he cannot understand the very basics of governance.

His wife,his ministers talks anyhow and he himself talks anyhow and reacts anyhow.A Nigerian was murdered in Dubai and the mum's persistent plea for justice was ignored and yet when d convicted ex gov of bayelsa loses his son in the same Dubai,jona took out pages in the media to say he will ensure justice is done without any prompting proving to all he is truly clueless.

As you asked that we forgive your sins,you should also initiate the forgiveness process by returning the billions you and your thieving regime stole from us.
6years,no fuel,no electricity,no good roads,no good reputation,no national pride,thousands of innocent lives to a ragtag boko haram.
May your type not enjoy a kobo of the moneys stolen while lives are immiserated on a daily basis. Oloriburuku mega!bye bye to jagba jona!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.