Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36195 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Reference(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
Just seeing this thread. Well what can I say. Obviously the best leader this country ever had. No President has advanced the course of democracy as you have. No other president has taken the country closer to 'breaking point' to test the limits of her structure and state of her union. No other President has demystified the office of the President by de-centralizing authority thereby paving way for the berthing of proper institutions.

These are the things that matter. Hopefully your acts will inspire a new order of pan-Nigerianism and the asp'rations of every man and woman from no matter what social background, tribe, creed and religion to serve humbly and leave when their time is done.

Wish you the best ahead in your life, career and with those you hold dearest. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Gentlemedi(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
May your days be long, sir.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by fF01(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

You cant take it away from him he has become a HERO by simply handing over
Llasticlala: front page things

mtcheew! HERO kor, STAR lager beer ni.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ooshinibos: 4:44pm On May 28, 2015
good riddance ,
back to real life , you will enjoy the real life of no electricity ( even though you can afford generator ) that a normal Nigerian goes try , I hope you have put petrol station in your house too , because you will suffer fuel scarcity too ..don't forget bore hole too .
Bye-bye sir , see you on the street sir
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by light004: 4:47pm On May 28, 2015
I won't comment about the several posts here but based on my perception of him, I make my comment and leave Judgment to God.

President Jonathan, it's obvious that you meant well for Nigeria and if possible could make any sacrifice for the greatness of our Nation. Many did not understand your humility and simple nature and regarded them as weakness and uncultured but despite all the humiliation and insults you did your very best to ensure that the country remained united and strong. You took bold steps even to your own detriment just to serve your fatherland.

You have lived your conscience and proven to Nigerians that you can still be humble even when you are in power. Go in peace and may the good Lord continue to bless and keep you and your family.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Wsdm: 4:52pm On May 28, 2015
grandstar:

The wages sin pays is death (Romans 6:23)

The doctrine of hellfire is unscriptural and paints God has merciless and wicked.

For 70 to 80 years of an imperfect life, one is sentenced to a burning hell to be tormented forever. Does that make sense to you.

That wicked doctrine simply exist to make sinners desist from sin but has proven a big failure. Wicked men are going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13)

If we truly want to serve our heavenly father, we must serve we because we love Him wholesouled. (Deutronomy 6:16) That is the greatest commandment. This will discourage us from sinning (1 John 5:3)

The wages for unrepentant sinners is everlasting destruction (1 Thessalonians 1:8-10)

That is your belief. Mine is ; whatever good you put forward you shall see the reward and whatever bad likewise- Qoran 99 vs 7-8. especially when done with full knowledge. Nigeria is a secular society and the interest of every belief should be of concern to the president . A president who supervise the killing of thousand of people should face the wrath of Human or God. Our major problems as African is emotional attachment. If every evil doer are made to face retribution, we would have been better of.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Vabarah(f): 4:54pm On May 28, 2015
goodbye to you Mr. president. the only president that never considered the masses. i wish you a safe trip to otueke
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2015
light004:
I won't comment about the several posts here but based on my perception of him, I make my comment and leave Judgment to God.

President Jonathan, it's obvious that you meant well for Nigeria and if possible could make any sacrifice for the greatness of our Nation. Many did not understand your humility and simple nature and regarded them as weakness and uncultured but despite all the humiliation and insults you did your very best to ensure that the country remained united and strong. You took bold steps even to your own detriment just to serve your fatherland.

You have lived your conscience and proven to Nigerians that you can still be humble even when you are in power. Go in peace and may the good Lord continue to bless and keep you and your family.

one of the best write up here.

in four years time we will look back and THEN remember his good deeds

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ogundeleai(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2015
Farewell to clueless and inept leader
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Wsdm: 4:56pm On May 28, 2015
Nafikowa:
Why would your so called allah's curse be placed on him? Be guided and mindful of your utterances.
I don't understand what you are talking about. Do you know how many people have died due to to the hopelessness the man have put Nigeria into? I hardly forgive such ill-actions.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by tmeg: 4:58pm On May 28, 2015
It is only amateur mind will ever talk to you in a very disgraceful manner,no matter what the case may be you have done well as the president of Nigeria,just that Nigeria did not deserve a leader that is so coldnin action like to you.
from you words speaking you have a good mind about nigeria but probably you where surrounded by Green snakein green grass to cut everything short ,you a nice man despite you make me unemployed ,I pray I as you are going out ,let my unemployment go with you good bless you.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Wsdm: 4:58pm On May 28, 2015
owolawitola:
Ah iyen ti poju o. Thats too much. We all dislike the man. But Allah's curse? Unh unh
But Jonathan has cursed a lot of people. Most of you will soon say worst things when the atrocities the man have committed are revealed.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Wsdm: 5:01pm On May 28, 2015
Adamo84:
Why this curse? This is too much for a living soul.
...'a living soul' that succeeded in bringing a country to its kneels?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gajike: 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan d hero of our time. Originator of new era of democracy in Nigeria. Killer of do or die election and godfathers of politics. We love u for the rare sacrifice.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Omotayor123(f): 5:10pm On May 28, 2015
Good bye Oga Jonathan. We love you but God loves you more. RIP!!!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by sweetgimbo(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2015
he is indeed one of the best president to have ever ruled dis country, but what it's worth

SAI BUHARI

CHANGE JONATHAN
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by okeigolo: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ, I wish you the best in the journey of life. Greetings to my people at Otuoke.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by abnsugbe: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

Say Good Bye to Goodluck Jonathan in your way.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] is a Nigerian politician and the President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He re-contested and lost the recently concluded Presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat in the competitive election, the first sitting Nigerian president to do so.[2] Prior to his role as President, he served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.

Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria will end on 29 May 2015, when he will hand over to President Elect Muhammadu Buhari.[

Lets see how the season two will be...Jonatan Has acted season one..........i object everytin about dis Man starting from his age...for me,Nigeria will Forever be a failed State..not even a Nation cos according to oxford dictionary:A nation is a group of people with common culture,goal,language etc....
No body is corrupy free in Nigeria but what kills or expose our Corrupt Practises is OVER GREEDYNEES
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by temodent(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
Good bye Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, may God be with as you leave the stage. May our nation never ever comeby your like again in the leadership of our dear nation. Bye.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Adamo84(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
Wsdm:

...'a living soul' that succeeded in bringing a country to its kneels?
He may have his own errors but he doesn't deserve that curse, you don't place "la'nah" of Allah on a living soul, what if he repents and embraces Islam?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
In hindi(indian)
Namaste Amara Pehla raashtrapati
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Austin234(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
Good wishes to d good man of Otuoke and Nigeria in general. We love u. U saved many lives thru ur brave decision by accepting defeat.
God bles u
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Wsdm: 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
Adamo84:

He may have his own errors but he doesn't deserve that curse, you don't place "la'nah" of Allah on a living soul, what if he repents and embraces Islam?
Ok. But my curse to him is a relative statement- meaning that it is not compulsory on him if he does not merit it.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by comelylady(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
In efik: esiere ooooooooo.
In ibibio :asiere oooooh
In anang : ya achiere
Stay bless Sir, I can't say you are the best and I can't term you as the worst, cos the world still goes on. You've made your history. God be with you.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Bishop7(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by egobetatoday: 5:55pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

he could have given reasons to cancel the election. child voting, card reader denying some from voting.
everywhere tensed.

but he choose to step down.Gbabgo in cote d ivore stayed put. and you know the thousands that died for or against him

U need not bother answering these people since they are so myopic. I keep wondering what they would have done if Gej decided to stay put at Aso rock . absolutely nothing!!If not for a anything at least he prevented blood shed in the north. My hubby told me of someone his friend said he had stock piled fuel for the election period, not to use in his generator for business, he said there will be plenty of burning ( translated directly).

Oga Jona, may God be wth u as u leave.
U had so many enemies that never wanted u to succeed but thank God u successfully completed ur tenure. U averted crises and religious killings in the north, we will never forget that alone. If ur successor had done same in 2011(an election he clearly lost with over 10million) the lives of those coppers and others would have been saved. Well I can't judge him but I know whatever one sows that he will reap. Farewell my amiable outgoing president.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by omohanet(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
Se gobe my presidentdoooo
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by bakila: 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

he could have given reasons to cancel the election. child voting, card reader denying some from voting.
everywhere tensed.

but he choose to step down.Gbabgo in cote d ivore stayed put. and you know the thousands that died for or against him
The day the truth will come out that jonathan and his wife put cutix on their finger that election day to allow foe non use if card readers you will be know how far.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by lordmario(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
Odabo, odigbere, odigbose.... Goodluck lo ni ile yi
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Bishop7(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye my President!
Many may not understand the rhetorics of governance. Many may not understand how uneasy the head that wears the crown is. We know you may have made errors as a human but that is why you are human.
You will be remebered in many ways but I will concern myself with how I will remeber you.
You are the most considerate President Nigeria ever had. You are the one that had the chance to slit the country but begged the confab not to. Your region holds the economic strenght of the nation but you choose to share with the rest of the country. Even when the powers of the incoming president was to be whittled, you stopped it. Under your administration, fuel was most stable. Power rose from 3000Megawatts to 4500Megawatts a feat previous administrations have battled with. You deversified the economy when you percived the world was looking at alternatives and the price of oil deeped.
I never had the opportunity of meeting you in person. If I have the opportunity now, I will still consider you my best president so far.
I wish you very well in whatever capacity you may find yourself. UN will find a place for you and am sure your peaceful, glowing and amiable disposition, will be your selling points.
Goodbye, My dear President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by lanre316: 6:01pm On May 28, 2015

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Labayi96(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2015
My dear President u leaving dis stage honoured despite being vilified by most Nigerians,but that is live sometime even those u feed wld insult u 4 not feedin enough.U LEFT A LASTIN IMPRESSION HUMILITY& LOYALTY i remember ur last media chat when u said " thank God they did not say i said stealing is Good " may GOD grant u& r family d peace u desire

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / CBN Restricts Milk Importation To Six Companies / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.