Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36196 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by DEIFIED(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
Bye bye Gej.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by bollyfolly: 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
BYEBYE UNCLE JONA...MAY WE NEVER EXPERIENCE UR KIND OF GOVERNMENT AGAIN IN NAIJARIA....ODIGBA... cool
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Femistico(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Bye my ex presido...
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kayalcomp: 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
President Goodluck became president divinely to accomplished a divine role in our country Nigeria. His personal strenghts and weaknesses make this divine assignment or role possible in Nigeria.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by DMerciful(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ.....best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by bolaji2020(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

Say Good Bye to Goodluck Jonathan in your way.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] is a Nigerian politician and the President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He re-contested and lost the recently concluded Presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat in the competitive election, the first sitting Nigerian president to do so.[2] Prior to his role as President, he served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.

Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria will end on 29 May 2015, when he will hand over to President Elect Muhammadu Buhari.[
by my respectful President
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by rukkyluv(f): 6:24pm On May 28, 2015
Bye bye presido we luv u but otueke luv u most nd pls dnt forget to pack all d badluck along. Bye for ever AMIN!!!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by grandstar(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
Wsdm:

That is your belief. Mine is ; whatever good you put forward you shall see the reward and whatever bad likewise- Qoran 99 vs 7-8. especially when done with full knowledge. Nigeria is a secular society and the interest of every belief should be of concern to the president . A president who supervise the killing of thousand of people should face the wrath of Human or God. Our major problems as African is emotional attachment. If every evil doer are made to face retribution, we would have been better of.

Prophet Yisa said that whatever a man sows , he shall surely reap! So we are on the same page. grin grin grin grin grin

The scriptures also says that God is greater than our hearts and he knows all things.

Were the killings deliberate? The true God knows. I honestly speaking do not believe he had a hand in the deaths of those people.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by butanep(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye Jonathan.... He did his best but his best was not good enough.

Come sun... come rain... I will still respect Mr Jonathan for his statesmanship. He is a Hero. The ambition of any man does not worth the blood of a single Nigerian. He stood by his words and make sure peace rain in the land.

He has so many flaws but I wish him well...

Longlive Jonathan
Longlive Buhari
Longlive Nigeria.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nnennavera(f): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
Good bye my presido we will miss u.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Mhosmhan(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
Bye bye o....No even try look back,,just dey go ur village abeg....if u look back,,u go turn to pillar of salt...
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ifeomaekol(f): 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
Respect to a great man, a true hero. Goodbye GEJ- live long and prosper.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 28, 2015
I salute you Sir, for your courage and sparing the lives of innocent Nigerians (some of which would have been lost)....thank you so much!!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ollyruffy: 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
Otuoke straight! No look back oo!

Buhari will investigate you and your cabinet. Anybody found stealing will face the wrath of the law.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by abbey1982: 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:
Finally the count down is here as Goodluck Jonathan begins to leave office.

just say your good bye and a wish to him

1.The Hausa way
• ‎ban kwana
• sai wata rana

2.The Igbo way:

• Ka ọ dị
• Kà ómésíá.

3.The Yoruba way
• o dabọ,
• o digba

4.The Bayelsa way
• Dain na mu

Cc: Lalaticlala
Mhosmhan:
Bye bye o....No even try look back,,just dey go ur village abeg....if u look back,,u go turn to pillar of salt...
alor ramirami
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by zudozz: 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
d blood of some of d people that criticize u 2day or their relatives in d north n other parts of d country who Buhari n his fellow notherners wld ve shed that u saved will vindicate u on earth n in heaven n ur children n ur generations 2 come are blessed already. Thank u Great Man a great ambassador for Peace n an anointed man from no where to d pinacle of this earth.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Adamo84(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
Wsdm:

Ok. But my curse to him is a relative statement- meaning that it is not compulsory on him if he does not merit it.
So, if he's not worthy of the "La'nah", where do you think it will go? I believe you don't understand the Hukm of curse in the Shari'ah.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Lordnewton1(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2015
adieu!!!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by cherish21(f): 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
Man of peace... bye...
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 28, 2015
gbrown:

go get a life you taniod, play time is over, you ain't getting any more stipend from oga Jonathan, the party is over

Define what Life means?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by chilinks(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye. Doc Gej
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Jobyruz(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
I really don't have any valendictory speech for the fedora hat wearer but a prayer for him'as he has ruled this great nation,may the impact of it witch hunt him and his infinity generation''AMEN!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by boladez(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2015
Thank God Fresh air at last!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by 9jagoodman: 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
i can now rest, and sleep well. Good bless you bros
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by FOREXMARTS: 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:
Finally the count down is here as Goodluck Jonathan begins to leave office.

just say your good bye and a wish to him

1.The Hausa way
• ‎ban kwana
• sai wata rana

2.The Igbo way:

• Ka ọ dị
• Kà ómésíá.

3.The Yoruba way
• o dabọ,
• o digba

4.The Bayelsa way
• Dain na mu

Cc: Lalaticlala

Auf Wiedersehen.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by sokera: 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
In Malaysia language - selamat tinggal Gej
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by frank442: 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
May we never see ur type in Nigeria again

U no try at all
Hell is waiting for you
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Taiden: 8:43pm On May 28, 2015
May Naija never see ur type again.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gbrown(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2015
Closedoor:

Define what Life means?
life is meaningful, life is meaningless, life is positive,life is negative, a meaningless and negative life is a safe abode for narrow minded people, it,s practically impossible for narrow minded people to view issues objectively, they tend to view things subjectively.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by RAO1(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
Igbatugba! O da'bo!... Adieu!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by PGON(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2015
No matter what they say, I can read your heart. You are a good man. I learnt a lot from you. Go well, God is with u, first democrat.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by xreal: 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
SANGA SONG

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CBN Restricts Milk Importation To Six Companies / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.