Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36221 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2015
kiddiezil:
@ the Bayelsa way did u mean he should go and die

it means go well.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by oriyemisola(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2015
Save journey to Otuoke, u meant well for Nigeria unfortunately u were not allowed, well u have done your best. Byeeeeee
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=34177814][/quote]

correct person

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Chibex50(f): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
Ah can remember wen he was elected, everybody loved him.. Most Kids born during his tenure were named after him.. Time changed ppl changed too.. Farewell sir... Am sure those who wish u bad will neva forget u Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by sammhi(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
I won't say Goodbye.. because you are Nigerian ..your service will still be needed even if in secret advisory capacity as a member of NCS.
I know you will attend most....I Luv u for your kind hearted ness, ability to forgive and Luv for others...most misudastand u either out of hate or ignorance..but we are happy you did wat u done in your tenure...cheers...we will continue to see u..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by WINDSOW(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
In McPherson's voice"Jonathan,run n never look back"

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by freeborn76(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2015
My good bye to Jonathan? I will say Fcuuuuuuk Offffffff Dude! You nearly ruined us! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2015
oriyemisola:
Save journey to Otuoke, u meant well for Nigeria unfortunately u were not allowed, well u have done your best. Byeeeeee

thank you jare
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by seankay(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2015
I hope Mrs Buhari will make me laff like PEJ cry
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by phemmy1987: 3:05pm On May 28, 2015
O dabo Oga jona. See u in otuoke as their new Oga @ d top but not Oga @ d top 4 Nigeria.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kiddiezil(f): 3:06pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

it means go well.
owk I taught u wrote in Ogbia....if it is den it should...marmara or eda way gei na ru
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by PastorOla1: 3:07pm On May 28, 2015
NEVER A PRESIDENT LIKE GEJ AGAIN. HOGWASH!!!

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by BCharlie: 3:08pm On May 28, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by FKMagazine(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2015
To some, u re a true gudluck, to others u re a badluck to Nigeria...but I say, u hav achieved d greatest scarce commodity in d whole world...u brought true peace and unity to Nigerians...I wish u more goodluck in ur future endeavours Mr goodluck Ebele Jonathan(GCFR)...for sure, u'll always be remembered...farewell!!!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2015
Wsdm:
la'anatullahi alaihi- Allah's curse be placed on him.

Our heavernly father makes tthe sun rise on good people and bad people and makes the rain fall on good people and those who are not good.

We should be imitators of God as beloved children. What you said was distasteful.

I leave Jonathan, you and everyone here this Irish blessing

May there always be work for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
Goodbye Jonathan!
You came !
You saw!
And you left things worse than you met them
Parting shot,learn to take responsibilities for your actions or inactions as a leader and stop passing the buck and playing the victim!

Indiraserv

Mumu, you that takes responsibility, who knows you?. Who you help?. Ode!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by umehcharles(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2015
God bless GEJ God GMB and finally God bless my country Nigeria one love keep us together
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by sanitelag(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2015
Allah raka taki gona....

He allowed killers (boko boys, kidnappers and robbers) killed 9ja ppl. He is too neglegient
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Adaezeagu(f): 3:13pm On May 28, 2015
daniel9202:
at least you don get shoe now...na timberland you get now... match dem go otuoke. nd no try come back!!
loooooooool
My yansh oooo grin grin
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by airfinance(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

he could have given reasons to cancel the election. child voting, card reader denying some from voting.
everywhere tensed.

but he choose to step down.Gbabgo in cote d ivore stayed put. and you know the thousands that died for or against him
Where is gbagbo today?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 28, 2015
stayblack:
JOE,I GO MISS UR STUPIDITY,CLUELESSNESS,....GUY JUST GO,BYE BYE.... cry cry cry cry cry BUT U REALLY F.UP grin

He's still better than your whole family put together. Seems you weren't taught respect in school. That's if you attended one.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by buchichukwu69: 3:17pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Dr Goodbye Jonathan[/size]
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by 9jamustchange: 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
This is a moment of reflection. It will be an understatement to say that his administration was a ridiculous joke. I find it difficult to understand his view of the basic functions of government. But from the part he's played so far, one can hazard a guess or even propound a theory. Seriously, Nigeria has lost precious time. We have been taken back in time. The extent damage to the nation is simply disheartening. The greatest tragedy is not the death of a man, it is to be dead while one is still living. Nigerians have been rendered dead while alive these past few years! His administration is the epitome of big time disappointment. God forbid!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
gbrown:

names are very symbolic in African traditions, but goodluck was an exception, goodluck was synonymous with cluelessness, nigerians are happy to be rid of goodluck

And your name is synonymous with?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by lovemoi2(f): 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
Bye bye
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by akingbatope: 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:
Finally the count down is here as Goodluck Jonathan begins to leave office.

just say your good bye and a wish to him

1.The Hausa way
• ‎ban kwana
• sai wata rana

2.The Igbo way:

• Ka ọ dị
• Kà ómésíá.

3.The Yoruba way
• o dabọ,
• o digba

4.The Bayelsa way
• Dain na mu

Cc: Lalaticlala
we are going to missed u,good bye Mr president
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by maxman10(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2015
Farewell to Mr. Goodluck Ebere Johnathan (President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2009 - 2015)
You have done well, God bless you.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by hola106(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2015
Tanks very much wat so ever harm u did to nigeria God shal pay u back nd if u tink u re perfect too God wil pay u back baba alakete
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by NovusHomo(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

Say Good Bye to Goodluck Jonathan in your way.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] is a Nigerian politician and the President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He re-contested and lost the recently concluded Presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat in the competitive election, the first sitting Nigerian president to do so.[2] Prior to his role as President, he served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.

Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria will end on 29 May 2015, when he will hand over to President Elect Muhammadu Buhari.[

Just go already! Go, get away, vamoose, disappear, pars-toi. Do not come back. You are the one thing that should never have happened to my dear Country. You wasted six years in the life of this country, setting us back a generation. I refuse to wish you well, for you did not do well.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by maryhaam(f): 3:27pm On May 28, 2015
U will never rule again, till we meet n part no more.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Wsdm: 3:28pm On May 28, 2015
grandstar:

Our heavernly father makes tthe sun rise on good people and bad people and makes the rain fall on good people and those who are not good.

We should be imitators of God as beloved children. What you said was distasteful.

I leave Jonathan, you and everyone here this Irish blessing

May there always be work for your hands to do.
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
Even the God you are talking about has a very hot hell fire for the evil doors.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ubanett(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2015
NWANNE GBALIE DOOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / Akeredolu's Dad With Fayose's Dad In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.