Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36213 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Adamo84(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
Wsdm:
la'anatullahi alaihi- Allah's curse be placed on him.
Why this curse? This is too much for a living soul.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by opiscoal(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
IRE oooooo!!!!! Safe trip,
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ssiaccenture(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2015
As stealing is not corruption to the entire Nigerians so shall it be in Otuoke..............................................................................................bye GUDULUCKY...............May Nigerians never witness your kind of governance lailai amiiiin.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gfullmoon(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
Bye GEJ the best President Nigerians thought to have but never did.The only Goodluck Nigeria had under your regime was your name and accepting defeat against the advice the cabals who've been ruling us while you watched,outside that every other thing was almost badluck. God bless you!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
You had your time, nothing last forever.....Goodluck in future endeavours
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Mrbee21(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2015
.....chai,so dis day hv finally arrive,well nt much to be said to/abt u 4rm me than *may the legacies u laid be the stepinstone to greater height for the incoming presidency and this great nation....
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by stayblack: 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
Closedoor:

He's still better than your whole family put together. Seems you weren't taught respect in school. That's if you attended one.
I DON HEAR...GO TIE ROPE AND DIE... cry cry UR MATTER,THAT FOR ANOTHER TIME, RAM... grin grin
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by igorekpengmail: 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
Abeg dey go.
Dey smile like matress wey catch fire.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Don4eva(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
I think our sense of reasoning is getting warped in this country
Someone loses and election and concedes defeat and that makes him a hero?
If you say allowing Jega use card readers which aided a free and fair election devoid of as much rigging as is usual makes him a hero I'd agree,but that he conceded to losing what he obviously lost makes him a hero? I totally disagree sam sam
In this part of the world, he did something unusual, having a smooth transition to opposition and creating a level political ground for all, that is what made him a hero. He might have performed badly in government but he did well in this area. Don't try to deny the fact
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ransomed: 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
May God let what you did to Nigeria and Majority of Nigerians be re-enacted in your life and family. May your days be managed the way your rule this Nation. May the remaining days of your existence on earth be the way our Economy is. May God also allow the same prayer to be applicable to me based on the context of the prayer above. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by confirmerg(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2015
Adieu jona, dont let us meet again. You av try but ur failure shows to the whole world, I pity the big shame u brought to the country. Handing over power did not mean someone is a hero. Beside he is not the first president to hand over in Nigeria. Obasanjo did it too, so there is no big deal in handing over. If he goes in Gbogbo way he may also end up loosing his life, so i think he still want to drink more in his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
Ho ho ho
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by vokalguy(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
Good Riddance!

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by adeshina86: 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
byebye corruption supervisor, pains,
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by segalex: 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
goodbye to you. you were given the opportunity to make an impact but you misused it!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by segalex: 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
goodbye to you. you were given the opportunity to make an impact but you misused it!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by donMIG(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
Guy carry ur bad luck dei go....i pray ur type never rules Nigeria again STEALING NO B CORRUPTION....SMH.. SPITS
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by nanalady(f): 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Too many haters on this thread.. undecided...
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by owolawitola(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2015
Ah iyen ti poju o. Thats too much. We all dislike the man. But Allah's curse? Unh unh
Wsdm:
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by indiraserv: 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
I concur on the creating a level playing ground part
Don4eva:
In this part of the world, he did something unusual, having a smooth transition to opposition and creating a level political ground for all, that is what made him a hero. He might have performed badly in government but he did well in this area. Don't try to deny the fact

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by shenisaac(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
My own na small Playlet.Dedicated to GEJ (som love u, but Ukuoke luvs u most) grin

I enta d small hut with a big chewing stick inbetween lips, hands at akinbo. GEJ is sitted on a stool, all downcast. I take a good look at him & I land him a thunderous slap. Tawaweeeee!
"wetin been dey do u sef sit down with all those psychophants dem just dey chop ur mouth like moi moi! Eh! Shey na so u4 wan take win?!" angry
I harshly point to the ijebu garri soaked by the side.
" next time eh, wash ur hands well b4 u come try chop dis political garri with elders!...no be only purge wan kill u!" kiss
Give him a bad eye look and point outward
"abeg carry body Comot dey go Otuoke wash plate....Nonsense"
GEJ cowers out as I observe with disdain...I yell out loud
"and flush that toilet well o. No carry the smell of 'I did it for nigeria' kill pesin"

Bye bye o! I no go miss you o *dancing shoki * cool
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nafikowa: 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
Why would your so called allah's curse be placed on him? Be guided and mindful of your utterances.
Wsdm:
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by brianromel(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
Hmm, What to say to our out going president.

I am still thinking of what to say?

I was initially thinking of

[size=20pt]"Thunder Fire You"[/size]

But i think that was too, em Nigerian.

Lets see, will

[size=24pt]"Heavy Thunder fire you dere" [/size]Do.

Hmm, Still too subtle.

Let the poster below suggest something more approach

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
Good riddance . . . . . . .
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by bosa1(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
We will never forget your act during Fuel Subsidy saga in Lagos State.
Your skelewu dance when the Chibok Girls were kidnapped. Thank you Mr Jonathan for where you have landed the motor of this nation. I will be greatful to God for helping you so far. Remember, it is not about you but abt God.

Bye Bye, O di gba kan na.

Welcome Sai Baba Buhari.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ekyjoe: 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
Bye, my the good Lord be with you.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by stephmike(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
Thank u jona for making us know more abt Nigeria. ur clueless really help. I wish best outside aso Villa. bye GEJ, sai baba now
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Stelina(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
Mr President.. You were too soft for that position but above all, i admire your personality. You are a good man and I know something great awaits you. Ka o di.. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by shenisaac(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
brianromel:
Hmm, What to say to our out going president.

I am still thinking of what to say?

I was initially thinking of

[size=20pt]"Thunder Fire You"[/size]

But i think that was too, em Nigerian.

Lets see, will

[size=24pt]"Heavy Thunder fire you dere" [/size]Do.

Hmm, Still too subtle.

Let the poster below suggest something more approach

Lwkmd o! Guy u sure say u no be Bovi brother
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Gideonmi(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
may our path nt cross again...............odabooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gbrown(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2015
Closedoor:

And your name is synonymous with?
go get a life you taniod, play time is over, you ain't getting any more stipend from oga Jonathan, the party is over
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by abexity04(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2015
so painful cos jona is going afta scattering dis our precious country nija
I will miss him not because he is gud but d drama nd comedy of mama piss
but neva d less jona jxt pls go nd meet ur parent in the farm at out eke or whatever it is called

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.