Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend (50554 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by elantraceey(f): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
damocheezy:
Dude, you probably do not even know the meaning of love, love is sacrifice, so if your love is true you wont care whether she gives you back or not, its hard to do but that is the truth and you seem to be a broke ass nigga(i mean no offence please) get the money first because you need finance to run romance and obviously you don't have that much that's why you are expecting.

That sacrifice should come from both parties don't you think ? A one sided relationship cannot work .
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
Guys give me ideas.

Now here is the gist.my friend who is a learner fell in love with this girl and they have been dating for 7month now.he takes her out some weekend, to movies, dinner date, pay for her hair do and other stuff girls term to be'caring'. The young man said for once she as not made any attempt to buy something as little as sweet for him. Below are some of the things he said she does:

1.For once she has not paid for his transport fare when they are out together.

2.On his birthday the babe was kind enough to buy eva wine, she was the first person to open it and drank from it, before she gave the guy a glass. She even took the remaining home.

3.When eating together she will be the first to finish the food. Even when she is eating alone she makes no effort to invite the guy to join her.

4.The one that broke the carmels back that made him ask the question above . According to him he bought her recharge card and ask her to help transfer some amount to him because he ran out of credit and needed to make some calls. Surprisingly the girl refused oo. She accused the guy of using his own call card to call other girls. mma abasi idiok eyen.

He really want to know how to treat such girlfriend.

Da, ata mma ino adi ado o.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Godshand:

Da, ata mma ino adi ado o.
mbo ifereke
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lordprosh(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Well you see, I can't gain anything from lying here. I'm speaking the truth..... and if you don't believe me...... then i think you should........................

Because i believe there are some guys that have those kind of girlfriends.......

And if you are one of the unfortunate ones that has a stingy lady as a girlfriend, then i think you should go on a 41 days fasting and prayers, so that you can be lucky to get a good girlfriend that doesn't care about the little change in your pocket.........

All girls aint stingy...

Like m ex she is not in anyway stingy.. She neva allowed m buy her gifts.. Won't collect any gist I gv her she always say "baby u don't av to.. I av more than enof"

She sometimes buy m airtime...

But my current babe chai!!!! Dat girl get superglue, top bond for hand.. If I buy her food or snacks make she gv m chop na wahala...

Meself don lock up for her...
No more fruitless spending!!!
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
I dont get it, 'dating' = free meals for the ladies. Oh, yet another reason why guyz pump it and dump it.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by forandy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Very Simple Steps:

1) Pray for her

2) Lecture her on the need to be a "Giver"

3) Remind her that "It is more Joyfull to give than to receive".

Don’t you think she'd see you as 'desperate'?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by bennynaza(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......

I've fallen in love with your mind kiss
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lomodele(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...you are.... kindly remind me sad
A handsome gentleman coolgrin
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by hansbad: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Guy u need to use ur head befor she use it wella

Start by been stingying as her
Stop giving
Stop been caring
And watch her reaction.
Then u will knw what to do.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lastdon02:

see your mouth
grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
loomer:

No vex say I wan derail from the topic o, but girl u pretty
bros, why did you forget to wear your glasses before viewing that pick? so you wan tell me say if you see person wey pretty, you no go know. chai bros, fear God na.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
bennynaza:

I've fallen in love with your mind kiss
Lols
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
lordprosh:

All girls aint stingy...

Like m ex she is not in anyway stingy.. She neva allowed m buy her gifts.. Won't collect any gist I gv her she always say "baby u don't av to.. I av more than enof"

She sometimes buy m airtime...

But my current babe chai!!!! Dat girl get superglue, top bond for hand.. If I buy her food or snacks make she gv m chop na wahala...

Meself don lock up for her...
No more fruitless spending!!!

Lols...... So funny..... Sorry ehn.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
binarymachine:

I hail u ooo! Chairlady, National Association of Nairaland pretenders and lip servicers (NANPL).

See you...... U better calm down and ask some of the guys that is lucky to have a nice girlfriend, and I pray and hope you get one, so that you can stop doubting me.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
amokeme:
God bless you! I love ladies with this kind of mind set.

Thanks Dearie.................
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
nicerod:
lies u dat refuse dat wish me hbd on ma day

Lols....... You didn't tell me nah...... Okay next time, you hear?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
omooba969:

Talk's cheap baby. wink

I don't Talk alone Dearie....... I also act on it...... I'm a woman of Action * winks*
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
If that guy go hotel he no fit spend pass 1k to bleep ashi.Any girl that depend on a guy for her upkeep is not different from the ashawos in brothel.
LasoulMacuby:

So for ur mind now, u dey feel one kind thing, ok, we don hear
Na u sabi ooo
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
ObongOluomo:

You are very correct,there are some ladies like you,i salute you,at least for being able to use your two hands and legs to work,U try.
But what manner of work u dey talk sef ? lol
You need not answer,na joke i dey o

Hey! Thanks...... I'm a student but I'm also into hairdressing............
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
watchindelta:
I need u then
Lols......... You can join the queue..... * winks*
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by loomer: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nashoji:
bros, why did you forget to wear your glasses before viewing that pick? so you wan tell me say if you see person wey pretty, you no go know. chai bros, fear God na.

Bros u harsh o, take am easy on our up coming artist dem na
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:

A handsome gentleman coolgrin
cheesy Okay, nwokeoma kiss kiss kiss
Kedu undecided
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
A bit petty undecided
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
krak101:

That's what baffles me and I believe other guys the most. .. all babes have 2 good hands and legs. Yet they can't fend for themselves, always at the collecting point. Anyways we the guys thank God for the insignificant few like yourself

Thanks...... It's depends on how some ladies are being brought up...... Because as for me, whenever i need something from my dad, I will have to do something for him too, Like running errands and so on..... So I'm used to it, He always tell me that i am given two hands and legs to work and earn money not to sit at home waiting for him.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
1stCitizen:

Shoro niyen
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Collinberg(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......
Na so all of them dey talk,next tin they'll. Ask for capital to start the business..
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
scachy:
Hmmm.
Ehen.......
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by U2ice(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shook ur d.ick in her coochie, make sure it comes out 4rm her mouth...wtf d girl 'aka gum' tie wrapper
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
kuuljay:
babe you are freaking cool! tell me where you grew up before I believe you

Lols....... I be correct Ajekpako ooo. I grew up at Alapere, ketu, Lagos.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:

I see girls dat says wat a man can do a woman can do better as delusional.. No offense

Really? Smh 4 u
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
butanep:
That's what all of you do say... but different from what you display...

90% of you ladies are stingy, selfish and greedy...

If you say so..... I don't blame you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.