Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (28135 Views)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by MariaGoretti: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oriflame cosmetics and business opportunities

ADVANTAGES OF BEING AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT: (1) U r a part of a fast growing direct selling cosmetics company (2) Buy great quality product 4 urself at 23% discount (3) U look great and feel great using our products (4) Recommending d products to ur friends,collegues and family and make money quickly (5) U can build a network and fulfil ur dreams (6) U av fun,make froends,enjoy fabulous incentive trips.

For further info, see my siggyfor contact medium.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by stexsy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
where is Buhari oh.......

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by oloriooko(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Suddenly APC is the focal point of all accusing fingers. Before now we were the pointee, now we are the pointed.
I will keep saying this, APC agenda was to wrestle power from PDP, now we have the power suddenly we found that we are not prepared on how to use the power. Our party leaders are very short sighted and have found themselves in a position they have become clueless. We were not prepared for this victory, it actually caught us unawares now we are like undecided

16 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Uncletony(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Brainless!!

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by bighuntenter: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:
Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!
Say nothing about what you lack knowledge on.
Bokoharam is not in anyway practising the ideology of Islam.

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

These are Christian Terrorist organisations that have come up in the past.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196623/terrorism-blame-extremists-not-religion

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.

Your brain dey work Anti-Clockwise. Better reset your brain or else you go to hell. Seriou!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
I thought boko haram had been flushed out of adamawa?
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by deolu2000(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
may God cleanse our land and rid us of these evil people and their sponsors......IJN insurgency is everywhere in the world,so when i read people politicizing these evil act, i just wonder how some people reason. RIP to the dead and may God put an end to these.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by tribunewatch(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mr man,we are talking about the present. You are here telling us about history.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by medamillion(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
brownlord:

Balderdash
Accredited patient of psychosis
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ajebuter(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Surely even the most fanatical APC supporter should begin to ask questions by now.

Ask questions me? APC? Neih..
Even ever-foaming-in-the mouth -Lie Muhammed has pampers on his mouth now that his party is in power.

But under GEJ , they made the loudest noise as opposition..Anyway this is what happens when a campaign isbased on propaganda, half truth and downright falsehood..
We never hear am

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by orumajunior(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na now we go know say GEJ try wela, just thank God say him don rest for Boko haram wahala.

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Jman06(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
little by little am actually starting to regret voting Buhari. sai baba prove me wrong. . Dont let this tanoid win by the way baba is it true u locked osibanjo from ur meeting u had with ur security chiefs? abeg o dont become the brainless 1
yhu nefa chi chum chin. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
medamillion:

Many people (terrorists) have also committed a lot of attrocities in the past all in the name of CHRISTIANITY, this doesn't make the religion an evil one as some brainwashed fellows are painting Islam.

2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

I have formerly addressed these issue on this thread but THEY won't stop their religion blackmail of Islam.

who be this one? Forget all muslims are potential terrorist, including you yes i mean you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by CSTR2: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
And the most annoying thing is that some people that should know better cling to one-nigeria in a very stupidd way.
The ISIS agenda in west africa and the north leave the rest of the country very vulnerable.
Regions that should be protecting themselves in whatever way they can are currently very unsafe and vulnerable due to the largely unpatriotic military.
Most don't even care about the future of their children and future generations which is very very dicy in this highly unstable and unfeasible nation.
They just want one nigeria and whatever crumb they believe they enjoy.
The concept of true change and short term sacrifice and pain that is needed in the actualization of new stable albeit smaller nations drive most into a fevered frenzy.
Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by nigerianvenom(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeolaod:
when your leader first assignment is to travel to the 2 other nations that are involved in this war and u are here typing rubbish... are u not old enough to join Nigeria army...rubbish.. u better go to bed if u don't have anything to contribute...we are all Nigerians.. and with the president, we will solve this Together.. God bless Nigeria.rip to the dead

Did u say dis same thing whe gej was in power? Did u same dis same thing when d midget current governor of kaduna was busy criticising gej on every move he made?

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by sweatlana: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Abugab post=34434630]GEJ was in power and TANoids blamed GMB for the bomb blasts.

Now GMB now PMB is in power won't it be justifiable to blame GEJ for the blasts?
Why are TANoids saying Buhari should have stopped the bombing by now when we know how he has taken seriously this security issue. Have u forgotten his first foreign trips to Chad and Niger are based on this.
I am beginning to see that some people will die before their time of HBP because of PMB and they have also lost their sense of rationalism because of hate.[/quote

everyone knows that boko haram is the frankinstine monster which Buhari created. This is just the effect...

The same way barsha of Syria created isis who are attacking him now...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Tamaris1: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Your stupidity knows no bounds! I have not heard of any Christian terrorist organization until you came up with your research!! But the funny thing is that you don't have to do any research to perceive that Islam is a blood-tasty, violent and terrorist religion!!! Everyday Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, etc are in the news for killing while shouting "Allahu Akbar". You need to be deaf and blind not to be aware of the atrocities being committed in the name of the religion of piss.

medamillion:

2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by juman(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why this country got to this senseless situation?

This government is failing already. People are dying like insects.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by shammah1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is this one saying? undecided you think we are dumb here? We are in the real world experiencing terrorism by the islamists so shut up with your shame
medamillion:
[s]Desist from spewing thrash about Islam, STOP it!

2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
5)The Orange Volunteers

READ ABOUT THEM.

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
Wesley Swift
Levy Yakete

Becareful what you say, so that you won't blame yourself in the hereafter.[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by medamillion(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
bighuntenter:

Your brain dey work Anti-Clockwise. Better reset your brain or else you go to hell. Seriou!!!
Even Avast Antivirus can not format your brain cell, you really need a renowned doctor like Dr. Ben Carson to format you. Fooooool
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Samirana360(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
and our so-called president is out there collectin horse, listenin 2 music and lafin; i dnt knw if he's just a tourist or what.

#babaonechancecomebackhome

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Reference(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
ify84:

Truth be told, buhari is Brainless... D day he was inaugurated, he would have announced SGF, CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF. Etc..... The current ones are waiting to handover power so de are not interested in what happens, even the boys in the field are all relaxed, no direction...

This is a distant but very real possibility. I am shocked and surprised that there has been unprecedented socio-economic and security turbulence in the wake of the elections even though the political transition went well. It is as if the whole country just shut down. Whatever is causing this had better be addressed immediately. I could remember driving through to the east on the 28th, even most military checkpoints were deserted. And uptil now some security details have failed to come online. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
These are laid down strategies to consider amnesty for Boko haram a necessity

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Whylagos: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
When a good leader comes on board he announces his arrival either positively or negatively. But this one has neither to announce.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Bonapart(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
ajebuter:

U forgot to mention tanker explosion in Lagos, anambra and even Accra ghana

Plus loss of football match, FIFA bribery scandal, climate change, ,, make I stop small..

Seriously the old dude na badluck
like seriously this man shouldn't be a curse already...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Joshuadon: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
What on earth is the brainless illiterate doing !!! Over 100 dead in less than a week in power. This is the height of cluelessness.I wonder how we got here

dis one is strong........i also wonder ??

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by ALISMILE(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
All these iddiots on NL insultin PMB and accusing him of failure after lessthan a week in offc, were d same brainless foools accusin GMB and d entire Northern region of sponsoring BH! Have u guys seen how stupidd u can be? U almost made dis country burn due to ur myopic insight!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by simdam500(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
stexsy: buhari is boko haram and boko haram is buhari........bring back Jonathan. Plssss

In how many days away are u talking about bringing back GEJ. This is a journey of another 4yrs pls embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Flets:
Now someone must speak up and ask the right questions

Whether this was a deliberate attempt or mere coincidence is yet to be ascertained but ......

Without any plans on ground, why would Buhari announce the relocation of the command center at the inauguration?
On security matters, Is he not aware that the enemy feeds on information?
Why not move the command centre when you are ready rather than announce to give the enemy ample time to react?
Is it not funny that these attacks are almost becoming justified on the fact that bokoharam is reacting to the command centre information?
What happened to the sustained efforts by the ex-government and the victories of the NA in the last few months? Did anyone tell the forces to retreat or are they acting based on some orders not to react?

Now when I consider these questions and remember that same Buhari condemned the attack of Bokoharam by NA and claimed it was an attack on the north ...... it becomes more difficult to wrap my head around current happening.

Na wetin intial gra gra the cause.

They are only trying to validate their plan to give these religious terrorist amnesty, oh yeah and loot more money as usual from it.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Icon4s:
Please what is the capital of Iraq.

Ans: Islamabad.
You mean capital of Pakistan.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by stan4guy6(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
thank God my family are save
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead by mployer(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abugab:
GEJ was in power and TANoids blamed GMB for the bomb blasts.

Now GMB now PMB is in power won't it be justifiable to blame GEJ for the blasts?
Why are TANoids saying Buhari should have stopped the bombing by now when we know how he has taken seriously this security issue. Have u forgotten his first foreign trips to Chad and Niger are based on this.
I am beginning to see that some people will die before their time of HBP because of PMB and they have also lost their sense of rationalism because of hate.

1. Buhari is a bokoharam sympathizer. He can't raise a finger against bokoharam. They know it and that is why they intensified their activities. Even one of bombers shouted 'Sai Buhari' before detonating the bomb.

2. His trip is more of fun to him. He is enjoying the accolades and ceremonial reception he is getting. Forget security discussions.

3. Hundreds are dieing in the North already and they don't have HPB.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' / Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.