Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Are You Capable Of This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Capable Of This? (8606 Views)

I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Handling Her.. / GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? / Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Sexxkillz: 12:14am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

Since you are using marriage as a benchmark for testing genuine love, are you saying that all marriages that are still standing are doing so on the basis of the genuine love between both partners?
The answer is No.
Most times it's just as a result of other reasons such as the sake of their children, how they would be perceived by their religious institutions they belong especially the ones that kick against divorce..etc
The love they shared has already been long lost.

I said true love can only be tested in marriage. Whether the participants fail or pass the test isn't the issue. The issue is that since only married people have the basis to talk about true love, their love has a basis to be tested. They can pass it or fail it, but it can rightly be tested.

However, two people could be genuinely in love but due to certain factors, not be able to get married, but yet,the love they feel for each other would be able to wax strong in front of opposition.

Let's take for example two people who love each other but can't stay together because of their religious differences. If they both decide to defy their religion, families and lives they had and run away to live alone in a far away country, and after traveling to this country to live together, one of them suddenly dies on the first day of arrival.
Now since you can't use marriage as a scale to judge, would you still say that they weren't genuinely in love with each other, after all they did?
Only very stupiid people run away from home, claiming they love themselves. That isn't love but absolute stupidity. If you have to defy the very foundation of your own existence to run away to go live some where else, you are stupiid. If you cannot stand firm and defend your "true love", then your love isn't true after all.

You made a comment that if you were married, you would never leave your wife for anything. Would you be doing that because you love her or because of the vow you made to be together?
If I don't love a woman, I won't make a vow with her.

1 Like

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Deejavuu(f): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Jarizod:
And mine too bah grin

Lol-yeah

Just mention my moniker when it's time..
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 12:29am On Jun 10, 2015
But why are you people forcing your opinions on us.

Those of us who have said we can't take the money know why we can't take it.

Let those who want to take it take it.

No need to drag this matter abeg. grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol-yeah

Just mention my moniker when it's time..
thanx dear kiss
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Sorry to disappoint but,

I will immediately leave my gf for that kind of money. tongue
Love kor, love ni
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by xp17(m): 4:46am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:
When two people are genuinely in love and they decide to go into a relationship, their union becomes sealed by an unbreakable bond of love and trust.
In such union, it is only the love that they share for each other that matters and nothing more. Everything other thing becomes secondary.
Whether it's money or anything else.

The love they feel for each other becomes their drive, their source of happiness, their source of comfort. It becomes the only reason they want to wake up in the morning. It becomes their reason for living.
In such relationships both partners are ready to live and die for each other. Nothing is capable of coming between their love.

My point is this; If someone feels the sort of genuine love for someone as I explained above, no amount of money can make him or her leave his/her lover.

If someone says he/she would rather take the money and leave his partner, then that person doesn't genuinely/truly love that partner.
this won my heart,

but I'll still go for the money though. cool
naijaboiy:
But why are you people forcing your opinions on us.
Those of us who have said we can't take the money know why we can't take it.
Let those who want to take it take it.
No need to drag this matter abeg. grin

stop lieing to yourself boy, We all know you trying to impress some alien around. Just admit the truth, the person would understand grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by snadguy007(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Jarizod:
baba oo cheesy
Morning sire..... U got my mail??
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2015
snadguy007:
no boss.. Please resend
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
snadguy007:
still expecting sir smiley
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by beautycrush24(f): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

Real talk.. most people are just commenting because the cash isn't staring at them..

Btw i like your siggy..

Thanks bae
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by beautycrush24(f): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2015
WINDSOW:
I like U.U are realistic n truthful.
Keep it up unlike misssclasssy.
Thanks. But She's realistic too. I like her. Different people just have different opinions
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Xiadnat:
I AM HERE TO READ LIES UPON LIES UPON LIES!! angry sad

SCREW LOVE! MONEY CAN BUY YOU LOVE.

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT LOVE HERE IS REALLY NAUSEATING AND I CAN'T STAND VOMITUS

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP THIS NONSENSE PUHHLEZE.

Can some real folk out there please come be my anti-emesis. lipsrsealed undecided

the only reasonable comment here.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2015
xp17:
this won my heart,

but I'll still go for the money though. cool
stop lieing to yourself boy, We all know you trying to impress some alien around. Just admit the truth, the person would understand grin
Lool i'm not impressing anyone. Person no fit Joke with una again? grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Donann: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Jarizod:
of course sir grin
grin grin ose, fvck love
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Midehi:

hmmmm...this is the stage i am now, very crazy stage, just wish i have no heartbreak coz men are unpredictable sometimes...lol
lust
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

Are you saying you would give up a girl you truly love just because of money?
yes I will give up nigerian girl,even if the money na ordinary 10k,they don't worth it abeg,to hell with useless love.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Midehi:

just hear you..you guys sucks sometimes!
guys are wise,we don't get time with those sh!!t called love
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

If I genuinely love my partner and it reached a point where it was down to my life or his, I would give up mine.
Why? Because I won't be able to picture a life without him. I would rather die than not be with him.

It sounds _stupid I know, but in the eye of true love, it's the smartest decision.

That's what true love does to us.
hollywood movie is not good.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by mayorkyzo: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Me i would take it without thinking twice..you can always find true love again..but to see a million dollars...I doubt grin...BTW i love my gfrnd bur love a million dollars more
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Midehi:

babe i feel you seriously..those who are seriously engulp in true love will understand you better.
true lust rather...maybe the guy is very handsome and rich or the sex is very good,apart from those three thing nothing will make a naija lady stick to any guy...
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Me i would take it without thinking twice..you can always find true love again..but to see a million dollars...I doubt grin...BTW i love my gfrnd bur love a million dollars more
u lucky she isnt on nl grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Midehi:

if both of you aint married yet, that means you both are not sincere to each other, so money can break your relationship.

lets see it this way, assuming a richer dude approach your gf you love so much with 5, 000 000 to quit you for him,she accept, how will you feel? what will you call her?
naija ladies are golddiggers no matter how they pretend,so they won't even need up to that amount to quit!
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Sexxkillz:
I won't call her anything. She made a choice.

A lot of relationships are broken with common iphone 6 that doesn't cost up to 200,000 naira. I know guys whom their girlfriends left back then because of UK used blackberry phones that weren't up to 50,000 naira. Relationships get broken when the girl sleeps with another guy for FREE.

Why are you girls moaning if I decide to leave a girl for 200,000,000 naira?
this is why I like you!
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're wasting your time with these people. Your level of reasoning and probably response of reactiveness to practicality is not in par with theirs. You see, they won't blink an eye if offered half of that amount before dumping their partner. Lying to one's self doesn't equate to reality.
they are lying to impress their male crush on nairaland.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Whether I've truly loved or not isn't any one's business.

The business of the day is 200 million naira.

Genuine love doesn't get manifested till after marriage, if you don't know. If you haven't married a person, there's no proof of the true love you claim to have. After marriage, reality of life sets in. That is when you can genuinely test true love.

You claim to have been in true love. That is hogwash. True love never dies. But your own love is dead and buried.

What's the proof of your true love if you are single right now? Why would anyone leave a "true love" situation if the love was really true?
6 bottles of origin for you boss,u are the bomb.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Enegod:
Just dump and give her #5M.
She will be praying for you to find another true love grin
hahahahaha
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Donann:
*In ajebo'$ voice* why you too dey lie like this, e good for your eyes, e good for your eyes!!! grin grin
na fake ladies full here.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Madam, what exactly is this true love you've been blustering about?. Can you love someone who's disable, illiterate or a pauper .
she can't differentiate lust from love
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2015
xp17:

you just said my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Youngpo413: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Jarizod:
no sane guy will have,want or need a gf from nl
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by mayorkyzo: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jarizod:
I'm telling you nigga...
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Donann: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
na fake ladies full here.
buhahahaha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / I Need Help!!! Masturbation Is Killing Me!!! / A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.