Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Are You Capable Of This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Capable Of This? (8605 Views)

I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Handling Her.. / GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? / Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Adesiji77: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
This one is tough...

If unmarried, an amicable settlement can be met wink

But for married folks, what God has joined together, let no man....you know the rest smiley
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
beautycrush24:

Its easy for u to say cos d money is not right in front of u. U've tasted true love but u've not had a million dollars so u cant compare yet.

Have you heard true life stories of people that willingly gave their lives for people they loved? If you haven't, well I have.
Now if such person would surrender his life, something he valued most, something he knows he would never get back for someone he loved, if faced with this particular dilemma, don't you think he would still chose his lover?
If someone can give up his life, why can't he give up money?

There is a stage the love you feel for someone would reach it overwhelms you and controls you. You become a slave to it's power. A stage where you would put that person first before anything else. You just begin to live just for that person.

This sort of love is not common. It's not the kind we see everyday. But is achievable and It is built gradually.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by beautycrush24(f): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

Have you heard true life stories of people that willingly gave their lives for people they loved? If you haven't, well I have.
Now if such person would surrender his life, something he valued most, something he knows he would never get back for someone he loved, if faced with this particular dilemma, don't you think he would still chose his lover?
If someone can give up his life, why can't he give up money?

There is a stage the love you feel for someone would reach it overwhelms you and controls you. You become a slave to it's power. A stage where you would put that person first before anything else. You just begin to live just for that person.

This sort of love is not common. It's not the kind we see everyday. But is achievable and It is built gradually.
Can YOU give up ur life?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

I loved him, but I guess he didn't love me like I did.
hmmm..nothing so painful than loving someone truely without getting the love back...i feel you babe, dont worry, what belongs to you will stay permanently with true love & happiness.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

hmmmm...this is the stage i am now, very crazy stage, just wish i have no heartbreak coz men are unpredictable sometimes...lol
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

hmmmm...this is the stage i am now, very crazy stage, just wish i have no heartbreak coz men are unpredictable sometimes...lol

Yes men are very unpredictable.

In as much as we ladies don't want to give ourselves completely over to love, most times we just can't help it. And when we do, we become vulnerable to heart breaks of the worst and most painful kind.

What we just pray is that the people we love reciprocate that love.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

In as much as we ladies don't want to give ourselves comletely over to love, most times we just can't help it. And when we do, we become vulnerable to heart breaks of the worst and most painful kind.

Amen to that sister...
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sexxkillz:
To put this in a clearer perspective, if you earn 1,000,000 naira monthly, 1 million US dollars is your salary for the next 16 years and 6 months!

I should give it up because of a girl?

Are you saying you would give up a girl you truly love just because of money?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

In as much as we ladies don't want to give ourselves comletely over to love, most times we just can't help it. And when we do, we become vulnerable to heart breaks of the worst and most painful kind.

amen

It hurts a lot when love isnt reciprocated
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jarizod:
amen

It hurts a lot when love isnt reciprocated

Yes it does.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Sexxkillz: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

Are you saying you would give up a girl you truly love just because of money?
If I "truly love" her, why aren't we married? 1 million dollars isn't "just" money.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

In as much as we ladies don't want to give ourselves completely over to love, most times we just can't help it. And when we do, we become vulnerable to heart breaks of the worst and most painful kind.

hmmmm my dear!
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sexxkillz:
If I "truly love" her, why aren't we married? 1 million dollars isn't "just" money.
just hear you..you guys sucks sometimes!
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
beautycrush24:

Can YOU give up ur life?

If I genuinely love my partner and it reached a point where it was down to my life or his, I would give up mine.
Why? Because I won't be able to picture a life without him. I would rather die than not be with him.

It sounds _stupid I know, but in the eye of true love, it's the smartest decision.

That's what true love does to us.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Sexxkillz: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

just hear you..you guys sucks sometimes!
Would you prefer me to lie to make you girls happy?

1 million dollars = 200,000,000 naira.

That money split into 2 is 100,000,000 naira for us both. . . People who aren't married. There is no legal contract binding us.

Good business.

A lot of girls will poison their boyfriends for 10 million naira, not to talk of 200,000,000 million.

1 Like

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by beautycrush24(f): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

If I genuinely love my partner and it reached a point where it was down to my life or his, I would give up mine.
Why? Because I won't be able to picture a life without him. I would rather die than not be with him.

It sounds _stupid I know, but in the eye of true love, it's the smartest decision.

Its easier said than done bae
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lalasticlala.. if possible move this topic to fp

Wanna hear the mind of nairalanders smiley
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Sexxkillz: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nigerian girls with BOYFRIENDS enter to contest Big Brother Africa where they are being televised nudee and making love to some other guy, for 30 million naira. And they don't even win.

Imagine what they'll do to the same guy for 200,000,000 naira. . . You girls should keep it real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Would you prefer me to lie to make you girls happy?

1 million dollars = 200,000,000 naira.

That money split into 2 is 100,000,000 naira for us both. . . People who aren't married. There is no legal contract binding us.

Good business.

A lot of girls will poison their boyfriends for 10 million naira, not to talk of 200,000,000 million.
ok ooooooo
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sexxkillz:

So two people can't be dating each other with the intention of getting married?
Are you trying to say that it's impossible for any couple that's not under the umbrella of marriage to "truly" love each other?

Okay let's use this scenario. Let's say you have a fiance who you "truly love" and want to marry. If you are stuck in this dilemma, would you choose the money over her?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by chigoizie7(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
It might be seen dat maybe I just want to join d bandwagon and say, I will go for d money, but, d truth is, I will go for d money, I ve been in love( I truly loved someone, I could do anything for d person) (someone has also proved to truly love me, I am not sure though, but from d look of things, she did) but none worked out,because I realised that it has always be one sided. With that, I don't think I can ever bring myself to be in love ever again. So I am going for d cash.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

babe i feel you seriously..those who are seriously engulp in true love will understand you better.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Sexxkillz: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

So two people can't be dating each other with the intention of getting married?
Are you trying to say that it's impossible for any couple that's not under the umbrella of marriage to "truly" love each other?

Okay let's use this scenario. Let's say you have a fiance who you "truly love" and want to marry. If you are stuck in this dilemma, would you choose the money over her?
What have I been saying all along?

There's a difference between "want to marry", and "married". If I'm married, I cannot break a vow no matter the amount. If I'm not married yet, she'll even beg me to split the money with her. . .
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
beautycrush24:

Its easier said than done bae

I believe in the power of true love, dear.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by beautycrush24(f): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
misssclassy:

I believe in the power of true love, dear.

Cool. I hope it works for you
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
I think it's an opinion that can only be verified with experience... We can't know from mere speculation... it's easier spewed than executed...
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

babe i feel you seriously..those who are seriously engulp in true love will understand you better.

Copy that Captain
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Copy that Captain
meaning
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:

meaning

A military lingua for acknowledgement
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sexxkillz:

There's a difference between "want to marry", and "married". If I'm married, I cannot break a vow no matter the amount. If I'm not married yet, she'll even beg me to split the money with her. . .
if both of you aint married yet, that means you both are not sincere to each other, so money can break your relationship.

lets see it this way, assuming a richer dude approach your gf you love so much with 5, 000 000 to quit you for him,she accept, how will you feel? what will you call her?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Freemanan:

A military lingua for acknowledgement
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sexxkillz:

My emphasis is not on marriage but on genuine/true love.
Being married doesn't signify that true love abounds. You have reached an agreement, you have made a vow of union.....blah blah blah
But what seals the agreement is the bond of love.
That same love can still be felt by those who aren't married.

You used BBA as an example. But I bet you, none of those ladies or guys were genuinely in love with their partners. If they were they wouldn't trade their love on a platter of gold.

Sexxkillz from every indication It's obvious you haven't truly loved before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: / Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.