Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Are You Capable Of This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Capable Of This? (8614 Views)

I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Handling Her.. / GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? / Which Romanceland Girl Is Capable Of Winning "Miss Nigeria"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Capable Of This? by snadguy007(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well there are a lot of things a million dollars can do.

As for the girl I love right now I don't think I can leave her for that money. undecided

Maybe cos you just ain't been offered the money yet? grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2015
misscastle:

Maybe cos you just ain't been offered the money yet? grin
Probably! grin
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Probably! grin
How do you do the coloured font thingie?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Emmafe(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
For u 2 trade luv for money, t means u dnt bliv in d future. Wer der z true luv everytn z achievable, buh money cnt get 60% of wt mkz lyf gud, true luv z an example.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Emmafe(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
misssclassy:
When two people are genuinely in love and they decide to go into a relationship, their union becomes sealed by an unbreakable bond of love and trust.
In such union, it is only the love that they share for each other that matters and nothing more. Everything other thing becomes secondary.
Whether it's money or anything else.

The love they feel for each other becomes their drive, their source of happiness, their source of comfort. It becomes the only reason they want to wake up in the morning. It becomes their reason for living.
In such relationships both partners are ready to live and die for each other. Nothing is capable of coming between their love.

My point is this; If someone feels the sort of genuine love for someone as I explained above, no amount of money can make him or her leave his/her lover.

If someone says he/she would rather take the money and leave his partner, then that person doesn't genuinely/truly love that partner.
Luv diz #ThumbUp
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by naijaboiy: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
misscastle:

How do you do the coloured font thingie?
You mean like how to create your own colour?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Goovo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
The girl will be the one to advice me to break up with her, so we share the money
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

You mean like how to create your own colour?
Yeah, I think that's really cool stuff
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2015
misssclassy:
When two people are genuinely in love and they decide to go into a relationship, their union becomes sealed by an unbreakable bond of love and trust.
In such union, it is only the love that they share for each other that matters and nothing more. Everything other thing becomes secondary.
Whether it's money or anything else.

The love they feel for each other becomes their drive, their source of happiness, their source of comfort. It becomes the only reason they want to wake up in the morning. It becomes their reason for living.
In such relationships both partners are ready to live and die for each other. Nothing is capable of coming between their love.

My point is this; If someone feels the sort of genuine love for someone as I explained above, no amount of money can make him or her leave his/her lover.

If someone says he/she would rather take the money and leave his partner, then that person doesn't genuinely/truly love that partner.
awwwwwwwww what a sweet beautiful lies. well you haven't seen the $1,000,000 yet. Fellas have you given a girl 50k and observe how they treat you and would do anything you want ?! later alone a million Benjamins. this ain't some Romeo and Juliet shitt, then no one gave em a million dollars if they did Romeo would have been one of the earliest business moguls.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Midehi:

if both of you aint married yet, that means you both are not sincere to each other, so money can break your relationship.

lets see it this way, assuming a richer dude approach your gf you love so much with 5, 000 000 to quit you for him,she accept, how will you feel? what will you call her?
A good business tycoon. y'all are delusional especially you and missclassy, you guys definitely don't know about the amount mentioned here. this is $1,000,000 we talking about, many girls will DO ANYTHING to get that money let alone dump a lover. well y'all just lying to yourselves. with that money and smart business idea or investment one can be the African rocafella.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool i'm not impressing anyone. Person no fit Joke with una again? grin
HSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I FOR SAY BUT THAT YOUR JOKE NA YHE MOST EXPENSIVE JOKE OOO A $1,000,000 JOKE.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Jarizod:
u lucky she isnt on nl grin
Hahshahahahahahahahaha yeah good for him bro, its only girls will believe stupidd shitt like when a guy/bf tells them I will never leave you because of $1,000,000 or u worth more than everything in the world to me. what am I saying ALL OF THEM BELIEVES IT OR BELIEVED ONE TIME IN THEIR LIVES and currently. #shitt we say to get some pussy.
I'll will encourage a girl to get that money first cos I'll do the needful. BTW I love my baby soooo much but $1,000,000 can make one a magician where you can get whatever you want at a whim.
me: Mr Smith Allen I want you to design a BMW that can fly and also a submarine in a month time
Mr Smith : yes sir I'm on it.
#power of money
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2015
misssclassy:

I believe in the power of true love, dear.
THE POWER OF MONEY IS MUCH STRONGER and has the biggest followers ability disciples.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're wasting your time with these people. Your level of reasoning and probably response of reactiveness to practicality is not in par with theirs. You see, they won't blink an eye if offered half of that amount before dumping their partner. Lying to one's self doesn't equate to reality.

chai I duff my hat for all your comments sire cos you are always on your reality check shitt, please I'm soliciting that you donate just 5percent of your reasoning ability to our naija girls and make this nation a better place hmm Abeg. $1,000,000 ?!? been trying to buy a house in LA $300,000 - $500,000 and all I gotta do to get a million dolls is dump a lover?!?
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahshahahahahahahahaha yeah good for him bro, its only girls will believe stupidd shitt like when a guy/bf tells them I will never leave you because of $1,000,000 or u worth more than everything in the world to me. what am I saying ALL OF THEM BELIEVES IT OR BELIEVED ONE TIME IN THEIR LIVES and currently. #shitt we say to get some pussy.
I'll will encourage a girl to get that money first cos I'll do the needful. BTW I love my baby soooo much but $1,000,000 can make one a magician where you can get whatever you want at a whim.
me: Mr Smith Allen I want you to design a BMW that can fly and also a submarine in a month time
Mr Smith : yes sir I'm on it.
#power of money
cheesy
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:

A good business tycoon. y'all are delusional especially you and missclassy, you guys definitely don't know about the amount mentioned here. this is $1,000,000 we talking about, many girls will DO ANYTHING to get that money let alone dump a lover. well y'all just lying to yourselves. with that money and smart business idea or investment one can be the African rocafella.
hello guy, your opinion dou! i cant dump my bf for anything,not for money cos he is my happiness & my world....no need to mention me again cos it will make no sense to me.

tchao.
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Are You Capable Of This? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nonso23:
[size=20] Telemundo!!!!
E no go better for you o!!!! grin
[/size]
Which kind question be this abeg
To start with, the love being described here is banal, the Eros kind of love. A hormone induced feeling of Euphoria.
The love God requires of us is one of conscious effort towards accepting the next person in all totality. IT IS A DECISION!

And since I can decide to love the next person ... I can also decide to 'un-love' them the instant $1MIL is on the other side of the scale. And that is what I will do.

BTW, I no go give them shi-shi. Make them go chop true love.
grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. / How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. / How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.