Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (61044 Views)

What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Bamz(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
LOL

Girl falls Maga... that's a headline
Boy falls Maga... your normal everyday story

7 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Grahamjnr(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
hifaif:

She invited him. He didn't invite her. He is under no obligation to pay. Do you even know what small arrangement he had made for his dinner that day before he was invited.

The only fault I find with the guy is his ordering of large expensive meal on someone else's bill. That is pathetic.
Forget that thing my guy! Meal na meal, whether fat or thin. Abi she used scale scale am?

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by fish23(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
iranu, abacha... undecided
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by IYANGBALI: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
ROTFL!! gringrin

That should be one sharp Nigerian guy grin
from enugu grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dahjhi:
be like say bush meat don catch the hunter o.. Make I go peruse d guy account for fb grin

Aproko boy ,dem dun inject you with busy body shey? cheesy

Omo me sef wan go finger that guy Facebook small.

All these innit guys are always falling our hands big time. grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Richy4(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yea but that's where many on this thread are missing it.
Most places abroad, if you are asked to hang out, you have to pay for what you ate.

Someone invites you for a birthday @ the restaurant, apart from the drink he or she might agree to pay, it is your responsibility to pay whatever you eat at that person's birthday.

that was a culture shock for me too the first day it happened but luckily i got cash to cover my expenses..

So any birthday or hang out you go, if the person is not a Nigerian that was hosting, you got to know that you are paying. So you eat according to your wallet.

7 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by iRepNaija1: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
dinachi:
Look it is very clear that most women only mouth feminism mantra but cannot walk the walk. She invited him out so she must pay! The guy did nothing wrong. Yet everyday guys pay bills for foolish women who turn up with her friends for a night out for only two. Women are terrible hypochrites!

Read that story again. She never said she invited him out to dinner. She said he took him to a restaurant. Last time I checked, those two words don't mean the same thing. And even if she did, that dude was completely wrong for leaving her like that. That guy is clearly not a friend.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by stigman(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
The mumu dey facebook sef and na naija
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by emmatok(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
queencandace:

eating a meal and refusing to pay is your definition of sharpness undecided

Cool down.
That lady wants to play fast on the guy and the guy taught her the lesson of her life.
Nxt time don't invite someone to dinner when you're not ready to foot the bill.

The guy is not even a poor dude.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by emmatok(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai! The boy don enter am ..

Funny thoughgrin

Enter wetin,
Boys go dey hail am wella.

You girls don't know how men are wired.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol wonder what he will do to retaliate .
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

The rantings of the bitter girl on social media?

That's nothing mehn!
He should have gladly walked away and simply tell her to her face that he can't afford the meal over there and suggest a cheaper place.

Because some of these girls are very sick,imagine a girl wanting to get the most expensive Brazilian hair just because you innocently agreed to go with her and pay for the hair and bang she goes for the highest and trust me she'll resell it because she can't use it.

As for the pix on fb, if anyone tries that shiit with me ama make sure ya naked pix hit the internet even if it takes me years.
She overreacted like she had a plan to make the guy spend and this wouldn't have been the first time but she was beaten at her own game. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by lorddubic: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
The best Way to deal with mosquito:

GET UR MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND...

wear it any time U want to sleep, and have a good nite rest.

I can help you get it.....+2347085215376.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Rebiliv: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
If u invited the guy in the first palce for a dinner, u should be the one to pay regardless of the guys has done wrong. I don't think u should diss him
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by dwayni: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Isn't that Goodluck Jonathan's son? Lol

On a serious note she is also wrong for this. You invited him for dinner that means you have 80% right of paying for the meal. I'd sue this hoe for deformation of character regardless.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by emmatok(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol wonder what he will do to retaliate .

Retaliate for what?
He is not the one whining.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2015
emmatok:

Retaliate for what?
He is not the one whining.

But when he sees this , he might put his own side up
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by LeoFish92(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I don't believe this story its either a hoax or it has been embellished. Does the girl have a prior feeling he wasn't gonna pay for the meal? That would have been the only explanation for the guy's picture during the meal.

Guy you are very observant and smart, first of all, the countenance of the guy doesn't denote he's on a date (he looks too serious for one on a date), it looks more like an office guy on a busy lunch, secondly, I'd have to question the quality of the picture and the phone that snapped it, it's unimaginable to believe that a black American chick can use such an archaic phone model in this age of galaxies and high end tablets, the entire story is a profound hoax
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2015
dinachi:
Look it is very clear that most women only mouth feminism mantra but cannot walk the walk. She invited him out so she must pay! The guy did nothing wrong. Yet everyday guys pay bills for foolish women who turn up with her friends for a night out for only two. Women are terrible hypochrites!

Yes, I agree that whoever asks the other person out should be the one to pay, or at least have money at hand.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Gideojim(m): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2015
WAT D F**K D GUY IS ON FB 4 REAL. WAT A SHAME TO HIM TOOOL BAD
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Sexxkillz:
grin grin grin

Is this really you??!!!
*big hug*. Good to read your post again. cheesy
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Forwetinnah: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2015
See the guy sef..There are people you won't catch me dead with in public. When some girls hear overseas, dem go loose every sense of reasoning. For all you know, he might be a dishwasher in the UK...saving the pounds ain't easy, so is the dollars
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2015
dinachi:

Yes, I agree that whoever asks the other person out should be the one to pay, or at least have money at hand.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by kinibigdeal(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2015
undecided

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
from enugu grin

grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Here's what happened; a lady invited a male friend to go eat dinner at an Italian restaurant.

She invited him. So defntly she shud take care of the bill

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by adedayourt(m): 12:10am On Jun 12, 2015
IF NA WOMAN DO AM ITS NO BIG DEAL BT NOW NA MAN D WORLD MUST HEAR OF IT
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by ikombe: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2015
pretydiva:
C as d guy face b like person wey swallow frog..dat serves him right cheesy
how undecided

Just like M.I said ,dey ur middle. The guy dey im middle , babe meet am con tell am sau make dem commot. Expecting d guy to share d bill. For wetin na. What if na u i invite for dinner, after few bottles of moet and correct food bill con be 150,000 i tell u make u pay 75k make i pay 75k shey u go gree
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by knightsTempler: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2015
stigman:
The mumu dey facebook sef and na naija

The guy isn't a Nigerian, he is Ghanian.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 12, 2015
she invited him... so she should pay.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by daveP(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2015
That guy look like a fella that ate with clarified gusto, see the angle of his eyes? I cant calculate the eccentricity and the latus rectum of his supposed trickery.

Then to the lady, for thinking fbk with be a cannonball/SA-Missile to the guys image- epic failure! Hightower of immaturity and uncalled for. Someone told me a girl overlooks a guy's bad habits after a date is succesful. This comfirms that premise. Cant help lafta@nanny though grin grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by bukatyne(f): 12:19am On Jun 12, 2015
But the girl invited the guy na?

The guy's face is comic.

Let This be a lesson: not everyone who invites you to dinner is happy to pay

Watch your host When ordering wink

Perhaps the lady ordered for a meal of $20 and bros ordered for $100 meal grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.