Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (61051 Views)

What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Kentrasso(f): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Lesson learned. Never ask a guy out to dinner. Unless you're ready to entertain him and look desperate
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by fortunechy(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2015
dt guy na correct guy.he fits all these silly naija galz.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Moana(f): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2015
hifaif:

She invited him. He didn't invite her. He is under no obligation to pay. Do you even know what small arrangement he had made for his dinner that day before he was invited.

The only fault I find with the guy is his ordering of large expensive meal on someone else's bill. That is pathetic.
someone sensible

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Dedonex: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm, nawa o...

Checkout for more exclusive updates @

Naijarocking.com

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by fretfingers: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
treasuredbytemi:
:-), she actually invited him for dinner partly meaning she was supposed to pay. But as a guy/man he was to at least brave up to pay, as in just make an attempt to pay and watch her say no don't worry i'll do that. Maybe the lady already saw that the guy was on who loved free things. Then he finished himself by running and the lady too well...

They are friends my dear and it means he had invited her out before for dinner several times for her to also decide to do d same...

So u r saying immediately d bill came in he should av tried paying. Did u even tink about him probably not aving any cash on him?

She wey invite person no suppose know say she gas pay... She go don do am for d guy wela na why him return d favour lol... Picture na wetin? If that story were true... Na she fool herself.. Cuz she just showed to the world that she's stupi.d n dumb.

Men nothing is given to us in life.. For everything we av to work to get it... U invite me for dinner I gas do like say I wan pay again... If she no come talk na so d guy go pay for him meal n hers...
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by doofanc: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
fulanigirl:
For everyone saying she should foot the bill, that's not how it works here. If I and a friend go out for a meal, we each pay for our own meal!!!

If I wanted to treat my friend to a meal, I would let them know that is the case, but they would not automatically expect me to do that.

She also mentioned he ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. Only a person hoping to take advantage would do that and then expect the other person to pay.

well this is naija, not the UK. Over here, you invite someone on a date, the implicit idea is that you foot the bill, unless the date, man or woman, is magnanimous enough to take care of his/her bill.

you'll agree this is almost always the case when a guy takes a lady out.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by menxer: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2015
na wa ooo!
no be una talk say '(s)he who calls the piper pays for the tune'? grin grin

that's a lesson for all, if u call for a sit out, the bill is on ur head, unless there is an agreed understanding.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by mizzochocinco: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

The rantings of the bitter girl on social media?

That's nothing mehn!
clearly for many dignity is not important so you would rather be embarrassed in public?
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
ROTFL!! gringrin

That should be one sharp Nigerian guy grin

So in your opinion, he's one SHARP Nigerian guy....The cap is exactly what is wrong with the world.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by nonjebose(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Hipe say everybody don learn lesson na. Key words: Italian restaurant, money, quantity of food, payment. That pix has rubbished ' pic or adonbelivit'. The guy sef
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by jrerico1(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Wow I love this kudos to the guy, i'll make sure I do it someday
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by hoc2(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Here's what happened; a lady invited a male friend to go eat dinner at an Italian restaurant. After ordering an expensive dish and eating his fill, the bill came and he asked her to pay for it. Irritated at his behaviour, she requested that they both pay for their respective meals. The guy said he was going out to get money to pay but never returned and what did the lady do? She shared the guy's pic on Facebook and shamed him...
pls don't believe this story, how did she get this picture and why are they posting the guy number, so if call the number you will get a nice formats from them so it a fraud. beware
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by osenidvdg(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2015
This is nonsense on the part of the lady why inviting him to dinner when you know you would not be paying for the bill. this act is common among our lady who knows the pocket of a man but still force him to get married after marriage they will start dis respecting him and bullied him for not doing what he supposed to do. I hate woman for this irrational behavior of starting what they can not finish. I can say all woman have problem of bipolar disorder.

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by mrwonlasewonie: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2015
The girl sef dense. When he says he wants to go to atm she for follow am and tell the attendant that he wants to use the atm and you want to follow him that he should drop anything valuable like ipad or any expensive phone or wrist watch to show that hes going to come back to pay. If he says he doesn't have call the security to search him. Shioorrr

cunny man die cunny woman Bury am . The girl too slow. How you go call glutton make in con chop and he won't outsmart you. Shioorrr grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by mrwonlasewonie: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
hoc2:
pls don't believe this story, how did she get this picture and why are they posting the guy number, so if call the number you will get a nice formats from them so it a fraud. beware
the guy sef looks like a glutton. Can't you see his fat looking face and the way he's eating
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by SisterCaro(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
ROTFL!! gringrin

only a Nigeria-based guy will see no shame in this. cry
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Abbey2sam(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
I don't see why she's blaming the guy here o, she invited the dude to the restaurant(maybe he Bleep'd up by ordering what he couldn't afford to pay, talking of greed )

he shouldn't have ran, why can he just tell the chick that he's not having enough cash on him to offset the bill

why run though
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by HiGod: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
It's obvious that this useless guy is a Ghananian.

alAnd over the years, Ghananians have been using Nigerian identities to commit all sort of crimes in UK.

It's a shame that this act of wickedness has been allowed to go on for too long in UK.

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by xkris11(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
netizenbuzz:

You know it's not nigeria right? In some parts of the world, you go on a date with someone and pay for your own food.

Oh really..but can that be d same when you taking someone on a date?
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by mrwonlasewonie: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
mizzochocinco:
clearly for many dignity is not important so you would rather be embarrassed in public?
don't mind the fellow glutton. Like esau they sell their dignity and future because of a fat meal. When they're looking for jobs tomorrow and his employer sees that he'll blame the witches in his village
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
angrystupid guy haba wallahi what he did was totally wicked!!!
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by mradjoy(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
raziboi:
Bae.... in Nigeria...... it's not a big deal.... infact Wat dat guy did is ma hobby.....

u gals av done enough!!!
ur hobby? u're a bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by erasokafor(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2015
I dnt knw if anyone has read the book of manners my Tim lahaye. It says "if a lady takes a guy out,the lady shld pay but thru the guy. She will hand the guy the money even before they enter the resturant. The guy pays but with the lady's money. Except the guy took the girl out". And if they met in the hotel by coincidence and ate together ,each pays his or her own bill.except one decidehat d meal would be had on him or her. That's the rule.so I see ntn wrong with what the guy did.the unmanly thing I see here is running away tins. But as for payment,the girl shld pay. And her taking it to the social ntwrk is crazy becos she will end up getting more jeers,corn,disdain and mockery than the guy would.its already happening here
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by sukkot: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2015
LeoFish92:

Guy you are very observant and smart, first of all, the countenance of the guy doesn't denote he's on a date (he looks too serious for one on a date), it looks more like an office guy on a busy lunch, secondly, I'd have to question the quality of the picture and the phone that snapped it, it's unimaginable to believe that a black American chick can use such an archaic phone model in this age of galaxies and high end tablets, the entire story is a profound hoax
bros leave that ogogoro akpateshi alone. the story is in britain not america. and yes in america there are tonnes of african american women with old archaic phones. you have been watching too many puff daddy videos and are under the delusion that every black person in america is balling and rich

2 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by pomsky: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
ROTFL!! gringrin

[size=14pt]......i didn't read anywhere she mentioned nigerian, besides does Niiny Bizzy sound Nigerian?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Creamish(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2015
MizTyna:
Loooool! The guy is a monkey cry shocked
She invited him tho, so she should've just jejely paid and forget it

Exactly...she took him out.. I can't take a guy out if I don't intend to foot the bill..

....but the guy sha..undecided
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by mizzochocinco: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
don't mind the fellow glutton. Like esau they sell their dignity and future because of a fat meal. When they're looking for jobs tomorrow and his employer sees that he'll blame the witches in his village
grin some people don't really consider the consequences of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by amokeme(f): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Am not saying the guy shouldn't pay o but since she's the one that invited him for the lunch, it's dicey
if I were the girl, I'll just order mine alone and pay for it in his presence. If he wants to eat, then he should have his own money.

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by santicruz: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Fat babe go pay reach 20k.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by ojeycombo(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Well i am from a school of thought that emphasizes the need to have a pre-agreement on who foots the bill in either way the invite comes so that both parties are relaxed and make adequate budget for the meals. I am a Nigerian and a guy...there is absolutely nothing "SHARP" in munching that expensively and running away! undecided come off it guys...if we wan run G mata no be for food na. Haba! The dude fall hand n legs join. See him head like Igbobi grin Hey lady! Take a chilled pill and consider it a miscellaneous expense... Hehehe
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by ruggish10: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
that serves her right...she get luck the bill was even small..she 4 wash plate...everytime women wanna take u 2 places where u ll spend money...if na me be d guy i 4 even order one expensive drink sef...mtcheeeew! roooobish girls! shebi u don see how hard it is to pay for someone's bill...must u invite him to an italian restaurant? u be italian ni? food wey no go even sweet sef...no peper no salt...u jus wan chop italia...u get luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics) / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.