Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (61049 Views)

What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by hoc2(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:

Who asked you to call the no in the first place
your father............. why they posting the guy number because of mumu like you.................
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by jascon1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Brugo:

We are talking about a date here. Who ever invited the guest must play the host. Simple.
no! Let me educate u a Lil. The way things r done in Nigeria is different from other countries. I once had same concept as u. In Nigeria the host pays t bills, but most other countries, everyone pays his own bill, except the host clearly offers that he/shes would settle the bill. So when next u r invited to hang out, ask if Ur bills will be on u or not. N remember to go with some extra change. Or stay home.

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by missKiffy(f): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
hoc2:
your father............. why they posting the guy number because of mumu like you.................
I don see say your father no get worth for your eye, na because of idiots like you they post am, stinking fool from a rotten family and a stinking generation
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by missKiffy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
jascon1:
no! Let me educate u a Lil. The way things r done in Nigeria is different from other countries. I once had same concept as u. In Nigeria the host pays t bills, but most other countries, everyone pays his own bill, except the host clearly offers that he/shes would settle the bill. So when next u r invited to hang out, ask if Ur bills will be on u or not. N remember to go with some extra change. Or stay home.
Some of them saying thrash need to know this
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Ifebazz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:

It's your wife and mother that is hungry, who is asking for donation from a pauper
Why are you crying? Are you my wife? grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by free37: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hahaha...... grin grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by justmi1: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok#NOWTHATWEHAVETHEGUYSDETAILS make I go find am or call him fone? Wetin concern fish with raincoat nau?
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by missKiffy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ifebazz:

Why are you crying? Are you my wife? grin
Go joor embarassed
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by 14DUI(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Here's what happened; a lady invited a male friend to go eat dinner at an Italian restaurant. After ordering an expensive dish and eating his fill, the bill came and he asked her to pay for it. Irritated at his behaviour, she requested that they both pay for their respective meals. The guy said he was going out to get money to pay but never returned and what did the lady do? She shared the guy's pic on Facebook and shamed him...

The rule is simple, whoever invite someone for a meal pays the bill. The lady should pay the bill.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Mariojane(f): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I don't believe this story its either a hoax or it has been embellished. Does the girl have a prior feeling he wasn't gonna pay for the meal? That would have been the only explanation for the guy's picture during the meal.
i think the girl snapped him cos of the way he was eating. girls can gossip about you through their BB while you are sitting and eating with them on the same table.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Mariojane(f): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
14DUI:

The rule is simple, whoever invite someone for a meal pays the bill. The lady should pay the bill.
but as a gentleman you should never allow a lady to pay for your meal except she did it in your absent (maybe while you go to the rest room) or that was not your first date and she insisted on paying.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Seriallinks(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
bros, i dont think you have ever stepped into america a day in your life. most black people in america are poor. most cant even afford a smart phone. stop watching too much tv.

You dey mind Nigerians? LOL ...grin Too much Hollywood movies and music videos done scatter them heads!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Brugo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
jascon1:
[s]no! Let me educate u a Lil. The way things r done in Nigeria is different from other countries. I once had same concept as u. In Nigeria the host pays t bills, but most other countries, everyone pays his own bill, except the host clearly offers that he/shes would settle the bill. So when next u r invited to hang out, ask if Ur bills will be on u or not. N remember to go with some extra change. Or stay home.[/s]

Now you have crossed the line. Can you not make intelligent comments without slights? This is beyond american culture. She asked him to dinner. That is very obvious. I don't see the need for machismo on the part of the "guest" regardless of the gender. She meant to take him out.

She is aggrieved because his meal cost her a lot. That's all.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by sukkot: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Seriallinks:

You dey mind Nigerians? LOL ...grin Too much Hollywood movies and music videos done scatter them heads!
abi ? lwtmb. black people dey kill each other to steal and rob sneakers and smartphone in america but this nigga think every black person in america is balling and rich. hollywood done brainwash people finish sha. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by tranxo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

I will bring out my purse and pay with a smiling face, because I make sure that my purse is not empty when going out with a guy. It won't be nice if I'm embarrassed just because of Food.

I will pay and act normally, paying for my own Food and his own food is not a big deal wink

Thankswink

#TEAM SCENT
If you are always this prepared, accept my condolences for always hanging out with the wrong type of guys.
Thanks wink
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
tranxo:
If you are always this prepared, accept my condolences for always hanging out with the wrong type of guys.
Thanks wink

Thanks Dearie wink

Wrong or Right type of guys, it's good to be prepared.

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by tranxo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

Thanks Dearie wink

Wrong or Right type of guys, it's good to be prepared.

#TEAM SCENT
Yea sure. Someone once told me that if I keep doing the same thing and keep expecting a different result, that I will be the wisest person on earth.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
tranxo:
Yea sure. Someone once told me that if I keep doing the same thing and keep expecting a different result, that I will be the wisest person on earth.

That advice is out point wink

I think its better you go to the first page and read and understand the story wink

Thanks cheesy

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Sigo86(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
SuperSuave:
I don't think he is sharp. see the outcome of his "smartness"

What's the outcome

What if the guy is the Shameless type
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Petroking: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
This ninny buzzy guy really exist.. I just hit fb and saw his ugly head... If truly he did that then he is a Mongor
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
HotBisi:
type with sensible colors we can see,you trying to act different to be popular makes you a stupid boy.be sensible pls
i never knew of your existence before you quoted me.

So Kindly remain unknown to me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]......i didn't read anywhere she mentioned nigerian, besides does Niiny Bizzy sound Nigerian?[/size]
And I said "should" undecided
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
SisterCaro:
only a Nigeria-based guy will see no shame in this. cry
Yea cry
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
sleemfesh:

If you don't know what exactly then It's like you are one of the lowlife who can do such hopeless thing. Anuofia
Shut the fhuuck up if the only thing you can spew from your filthy mouth is thrash undecided
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
ROSYL:

So in your opinion, he's one SHARP Nigerian guy....The cap is exactly what is wrong with the world.
Yea! undecided
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
TYNNNNKs:
you call that sharp?.....I pray ur daughter gets a husband just like you!...MO'FUCKER
And I pray your mother gets jammed by a trailer.

Idíot! undecided
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
PStacks:

the article never mentioned nigerian guy ooo! Ahn ahn..

Must every bad thing be atributed to a nigerian?

Get a life.
if you can't understand a simple sentence then your brain needs a hard reset with a hammer.

I said "should"

Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

i never knew of your existence before you quoted me.

So Kindly remain unknown to me. undecided
your dad
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
HotBisi:
your dad
Your lesbian mother.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Your lesbian mother.
you be real small boy.Lol
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by naijaboiy: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
HotBisi:
you be real small boy.Lol
And you big? cheesy
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by 400billionman: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I don't believe this story its either a hoax or it has been embellished. Does the girl have a prior feeling he wasn't gonna pay for the meal? That would have been the only explanation for the guy's picture during the meal.

BBM totting girls snap anything and everything..

Recently I saw a pix of a meal i presented to a lady last month. She had snapped it and the pix was in her phone. That's how fast some ladies are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.