Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (61047 Views)

What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2015
excellentmomma:
She for hold him jacket naa, while waiting.. cheesy
LOL... so smart of you but I will find it so hard to believe u re not a legend in that kind of game if u try convincing me
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2015
wristwatch:
grin grin

Sharp Nigga

This is a lesson to ladies. U invited him for dinner and u expect him to pay??. Lol u cant eat ur cake and have it back.

cheesy Look at this guy shaundecided

A man that can do that to a lady is not worthy to be a called a man, He is a boy UPSTAIRS and man DOWNSTAIRS wink

Even if the lady is supposed to pay, He should have at least show that he is responsible by footing the bills.

And that Lady sef fall my hands, She should have proudly and quietly bring out her purse and pay for the food wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by dave2meek(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2015
gringrin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Ese00(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2015
The girl sef dull herself. The guy carry jacket carry em bag say e wan go collect money you dey look am? No be only atm card e suppose carry? This one na medicine after death. I beg e shift joor, u neva baff

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by tranxo(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:

I agree, she invited him, she should have just pay and forget about it
Simple

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by kinibigdeal(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
fulanigirl:
For everyone saying she should foot the bill, that's not how it works here. If I and a friend go out for a meal, we each pay for our own meal!!!

If I wanted to treat my friend to a meal, I would let them know that is the case, but they would not automatically expect me to do that.

She also mentioned he ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. Only a person hoping to take advantage would do that and then expect the other person to pay.

Fulanigirl undecided
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by tranxo(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

cheesy Look at this guy shaundecided

A man that can do that to a lady is not worthy to be a called a man, He is a boy UPSTAIRS and man DOWNSTAIRS wink

Even if the lady is supposed to pay, He should have at least show that he is responsible by footing the bills.

And that Lady sef fall my hands, She should have proudly and quietly bring out her purse and pay for the food wink

#TEAM SCENT
So if a guy INVITES you for lunch, and pays for just his own, what will you do?
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by tranxo(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2015
fulanigirl:
For everyone saying she should foot the bill, that's not how it works here. If I and a friend go out for a meal, we each pay for our own meal!!!

If I wanted to treat my friend to a meal, I would let them know that is the case, but they would not automatically expect me to do that.

She also mentioned he ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. Only a person hoping to take advantage would do that and then expect the other person to pay.
"That's not how it works here?" Which section in the UK constitution is it stated?
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by adazinnie(f): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2015
I really don't understand most guys...if I were to b a man ..dat matured...a lady invites me out for dinner..I should hv enuf to foot d bills and f it turns out dat I really don't hv I would hv stylishly told her am really not having...before accepting d offer...d Gurl had enuf before asking him out... To all my ladies out there wen you are invited or inviting someone ova it is important dat you have enough in you purse to avoid unforeseen circumstances...thanks...
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by LeoFish92(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
bros leave that ogogoro akpateshi alone. the story is in britain not america. and yes in america there are tonnes of african american women with old archaic phones. you have been watching too many puff daddy videos and are under the delusion that every black person in america is balling and rich

Wouldn't wanna argue with you this early morning but it's just like saying there are babes here in naija that are still using Nokia n70 Symbian phone, in this age and days of cheap techno Android, you reason am na
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by wamenzy(f): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Hhahhahaha can't stop laffin
D guy shud be ashamed of himself
D babe no hold joke.... Next time he wud not try dat tin again
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2015
tranxo:
So if a guy INVITES you for lunch, and pays for just his own, what will you do?

I will bring out my purse and pay with a smiling face, because I make sure that my purse is not empty when going out with a guy. It won't be nice if I'm embarrassed just because of Food.

I will pay and act normally, paying for my own Food and his own food is not a big deal wink

Thankswink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by sukkot: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2015
LeoFish92:

Wouldn't wanna argue with you this early morning but it's just like saying there are babes here in naija that are still using Nokia n70 Symbian phone, in this age and days of cheap techno Android, you reason am na
bros, i dont think you have ever stepped into america a day in your life. most black people in america are poor. most cant even afford a smart phone. stop watching too much tv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by joecooper(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2015
With as low as N89,999 you can secure your Home, Office, Schools, Hotels, Business with CCTV cameras.
Simplify life with solution of multiple option. Get 4 cameras,DVR full Recording, Installation, free surge extension, Options of replacing one camera to spy camera also activate mobile monitoring on you mobile devices anywhere in the world .......
All this with as low as you can imagine and still enjoy one year warranty on the products.

Simplicity at its peak!

Other packages also available..

Jacore Technology Industries
08090455551, WhatsApp 08039214367
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Obodo999(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Its safe to say that is the end of their relationship. undecided
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Obodo999(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

I will bring out my purse and pay with a smiling face, because I make sure that my purse is not empty when going out with a guy. It won't be nice if I'm embarrassed just because of Food.

I will pay and act normally, paying for my own Food and his own food is not a big deal wink

Thankswink

LIAR

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Wetin else you expect from africa man(na ghana boy) sharp man no be thief buh fit mumu sometime
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Obodo999(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

Thankswink

THIS IS A BIG LIE and you are a LIAR

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Obodo999(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

Thankswink

#TEAM SCENT

This is A BIG LIE
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Obodo999:

This is A BIG LIE

cheesy cheesy

What do you take ladies for anyway?

Do you that they too poor, so poor that they can't even afford to pay for their meals?

Hey Guy! Come of it, It's a Man world, but Women rules the world now, wink

You guys are just too proud to admit it cheesy, Though there are some ladies out there that depends on their man, But you see, there are some Independent, hardworking and rich ones too.

You Guys should stop deceiving yourself , and face reality wink
I am not forcing anybody to believe me, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

Thanks.

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Krisddon: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:
grin grin

That guy is something else.

The girl is lucky she had enough cash with her else it would have been an embarrassing experience.
I'm a guy and a feminist but I think you're gender biased.
What was the girl thinking when she invited the guy over for a dinner in a seemingly expensive place?
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Fellonigerians: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Here's what happened; a lady invited a male friend to go eat dinner at an Italian restaurant. After ordering an expensive dish and eating his fill, the bill came and he asked her to pay for it. Irritated at his behaviour, she requested that they both pay for their respective meals. The guy said he was going out to get money to pay but never returned and what did the lady do? She shared the guy's pic on Facebook and shamed him...

Hahahahahahahaha. Thank God she had vex money to pay, or else na to enter kitchen to wash plates...

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
xkris11:

Oh really..but can that be d same when you taking someone on a date?

Like i said, in some parts of the world not Nigeria. This incidence did not happen on Nigeria so I'm only trying to make you see within context of the different cultutres. And it applies to both male and female if that's what you are implying.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Ifebazz(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:

Why are you crying, is it your food or your money
Cry, for what now? I'm past the level of donating to hungry girls like you, my lovely wife does the spending of my money alone, she doesn't care to share with broke sassy girls seeking to run young dudes down.
After all the forming, they still end up banged and heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by omaigala12(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2015
SuperSuave:
I don't think he is sharp. see the outcome of his "smartness"
if d girl like make e put em face for vanguard all d Italian food don dissolve for d guy belle..she d form say she disgrace d guy what's d sense in posting his pic on Facebook dat one min say no girl go eva gree for am again abi shey d whole of london don see d guy face...mtchew babe d guy has choped and ur moni has GO
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by missKiffy(f): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Ifebazz:

Cry, for what now? I'm past the level of donating to hungry girls like you, my lovely wife does the spending of my money alone, she doesn't care to share with broke sassy girls seeking to run young dudes down.
After all the forming, they still end up banged and heartbroken.
It's your wife and mother that is hungry, who is asking for donation from a pauper

1 Like

Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by gamomvs: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2015
o
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Dahjhi: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aproko boy ,dem dun inject you with busy body shey? cheesy

Omo me sef wan go finger that guy Facebook small.

All these innit guys are always falling our hands big time. grin
Lol. Afi busy body noorh.. I was at his page and saw how he dey form fine boiy.. Olodo Oshi... grin Hish!!!
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by simdam500(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2015
Guys loosing it to the gals since 1999... how did we get ourselves into this mess undecided

I can't help but imagine what will happen to the guys in 30yrs to come... the country isn't moving at the usual pace, the guys in the country are also retarding in responsibility and intellectual...

My point; they are both at fault...
Ps. It withdraw not redraw wink
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by AJbarka(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
[b][/b]This story is made is China grin grin grin
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Brugo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
themodernman:

The way the Ho went about the whole thing it's likely she wanted to maga d guy but the guy already had it in mind that he'll maga her instead that's why he decided not to pay for anything and chop her money. Most girls have money but just catch fun at ripping off poor dudes same way dudes have fun in fuckingg a girl without emotions. She just got played so she should shuut d F up.

Well said bro. She invited him. She should pay.
Re: Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I don't believe this story its either a hoax or it has been embellished. Does the girl have a prior feeling he wasn't gonna pay for the meal? That would have been the only explanation for the guy's picture during the meal.
it's possible that the guy asked d lady to snap him so he cud upload it to form normal big boy tins

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.