Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You (36201 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Afaukwu: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Water cooperation or LASTMA. Hospitals, oil development coys or universities/tertiary inst may need you but dem too dey look for boobs now before dem hire.

Oil coys go hard like rock to enter. How much universities go pay for my level? I fit  manage am plus free bush meat allowance  grin grin grin grin for 2 years before I tear race again.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by osisi2(f): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2009
Afaukwu:

Hahahaha. Agu nwayi. Sorry, I think say you be home made.

na me o
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Sauron1: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2009
**osisi:

If the employer went to neither of those schools, he may not care.

Na lie. . . .If the employer went to neither of those schools, he has ears.
He knows the calibre of graduates the 2 schools have produced in the past.
Mgbeke versus City gurl?? Come on, get serious.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by AloyEmeka9: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2009
How much universities go pay for my level? I fit  manage am plus free bush meat allowance      for 2 years before I tear race again.
N35K/month = $220/month + fringe benefits like Ijeoma, Fisayo and Amina go dey beau coup.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Admitting error is a strength, not a weakness and standing by your convinction is even a greater strength.  But, why would I expect you to know that. . .you ability to forethink is shallow and you retreated.  
Retreated from what? I did not come into this thread with a pre-conceived notion that needed to be defended at all cost. I had my opinions as to what the true situation was and I stated such clearly. Ibime gallantly admitted as such, when my assertion that the reason for higher admission was tied to higher application figures from the SE.

Unlike you, I will not dream up a new fangled reason, no matter how irrational, all in the name of protecting an argument 'position'.

Stand alone or cascaded, what's the difference?.  You stated they are linked and the .org.ng runs the money and the .com (London) runs the database.  Explain your sense of security for an examination testing and performance database outsourced to an independent public domain based in London.  Did you not see the IP address?  

London IP??  cheesy Do you know a site can be located in Ghana and route it's IP through the US, France and Argentina? The IP evidence is not reliable in the least - that's something a fly-by-night internet guru like yourself should know.

Again, vision!  Foresight and the ability to anticipate possibilities and to ask the proper questions in a move to reconcile claims or concerns.  This is a characteristic of leadership.  You addressed vaguely the parameters in the beginning and you were not satisfied with the answers that were provided, you had doubts.  But I guess you didn't want to be perceived as ruffling feathers. . ."oh, you know I am educated and it is not polite to push further and irritate sentiments, educated people don't do that".  Bul-sh-t!!!   That's really my reason for jumping in. . .when I saw you backed off.   Go back to the beginning and see what you wrote on the first two pages, and see how I kept referencing your questions as I continued the argument.  You dissapointed, you acquiesced, you retreated, you surrendered.  Debo, please go and sit in romance section with your soft platitude!  Leave Politics to those of us on all sides, SE, SW, NE, NW, and wherever else that have the passion to endure the ego and are willing to rock each other's boat.  I know one thing, I am a good custodian and the SW boat is not going to capsize under my watch.  Call it whatyou may, conspiracy, dogma,. . .yeah, I got a boatload of it and I'm not a quitter!   grin
Your aimless waffling about leadership and vision is misplaced. If this meaningless garble you are typing is the evidence of 'forethink', I'd rather remain my 'shallow' self.  cheesy
I acquiesced to what? That the facts justified my initial position? Your representation of the SW is laughable, it is equivalent to[b] Baba Suwe[/b] representing Yorubas in an intellectual argument about Science.  grin

I haven't surrendered anything. I still believe we cannot come to a definite conclusion generally (except in specific cases like the Maths score pointed out by Ibime) that the SW is lagging. The crux here is valid population figures. If the Igbo population is much more than is being currently estimated, then by all means they should have the lead, as my China/America analogy indicated pages back, and my population density elucidated.

I have consistently used different sources of data to shed more light on this population thing, but the flawed census evidence will not do - even the Igbos believe they are more than the 16m claimed in the census.

Anyone who has to make irrational or baseless claims in defence of the SW is not a worthy defender. We are not a wild rabid and senseless people. We are intellectuals who debate using facts and figures, not nonsensical mumbo jumbo not even worthy of the pages of Ikebe Super!  grin

The Igbos are undoubtedly leading in admission and application figures - if their population is higher than ours, then they are not really in the lead when taken in proportion to the entire population. If we are more than them, then we are clearly lagging.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Afaukwu: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

N35K/month = $220/month + fringe benefits like Ijeoma, Fisayo and Amina go dey beau coup.

No wonder we no dey gree return from Obodo Oyibo after all the big big degrees. But ebe like say dey don increase the salary small. I see vacancies for UNAAB, although no be my field, but since na Fed uni,the scale will be informative. Please take a look at: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/jobacademics.php
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by AloyEmeka9: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2009
No wonder we no dey gree return from OboDO Oyibo after all the big big degrees. But ebe like say dey don increase the salary small. I see vacancies for UNAAB, although no be my field, but since na Fed uni,the scale will be informative. Please take a look at: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/jobacademics.php
You no like Lastma or water corporation? You go dey collect bribe there dey cut people's water anyhow. If sauron no wan pay his water bill, you cut the damn thing unless he gives you something. Money dey there oh. wink wink
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Afaukwu: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2009
Lastma ke? Wetin be that?
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by RichyBlacK(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2009
debosky:

The Igbos are undoubtedly leading in admission and application figures - if their population is higher than ours, then they are not really in the lead when taken in proportion to the entire population. If we are more than them, then we are clearly lagging.

The definitive summary that will make some ethnic bigots very uncomfortable!
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2009
Debo,

So then why is the topic in Politics and not in Education section?  What political relevance does JAMB performance have with Politics?  Is there a message shrouded in the charts?  Should there be a political response from the other side?   Don't you ever question my conspiracy again, serious!   angry
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by debosky(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Debo,

So then why is the topic in Politics and not in Education section?  What political relevance does JAMB performance have with Politics?  Is there a message shrouded in the charts?  Should there be a political response from the other side?   Don't you ever question my conspiracy again, serious!   angry
There definitely should be a political response. You, however, have taken the old beaten path of failure - hiding your head in the sand or denying the existence of the problem! cheesy

Anyone with two braincells will take the astonishing low Igbo population in the 2006 census and will match it with this JAMB data to arrive at one conclusion - there is a concerted POLITICAL effort to reduce Igbo population in order to marginalise them in national resource allocation.

Despite this attempt, by sheer force of will, they have continued their march upwards, reflected by the JAMB stats. Instead of you to realise the resilience of the Igbo and be fired up to IMPROVE your own group, you try to refute the data, as if that will reduce the growth of the Igbos! Chinedu, Chinwe and Chimdi will go and buy forms tomorrow and pass JAMB while you are here forming theories.

Now a reasoned and intelligent person from the SW, will act politically in the same manner as Dr. Mimiko did in Ondo state yesterday - reiterate and re-establish the SW focus on education in order to rebuild our pedigree in this area. Denial will only make the situation worse, and before you know it, All we will have left is area boys and touts. sad
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2009
. . .and since when does asking legitimate questions translate into denial? Asking to verify the data independently is denial? I call it inspection.

Trust, but inspect!
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by debosky(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2009
You did not ask to verify, you claimed the data is WRONG and had been MANIPULATED.

That is a definitive claim, not a quest for more clarity. You have shown as much trust as there is probity in Nigerian governance.

What legitimate questions have you asked? You asked for 'range and controls' - I have shown you INTERNATIONAL data without the aforementioned 'controls' that remain legitimate, so that is MOOT. You questioned the websites, I have disproved every false claim you came up with. You questioned hosting location, even that is in Nigeria, contrary to your alluding to a foreign IP.

All in all, you have simply come in with a pre-conceived notion, not backed up by any evidence or fact. Like I mentioned earlier - if this kind of aimless postulation is all we can offer in 'defense' of the SW, we are in a lot more trouble than JAMB statistics can reflect.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2009
. . .hmmm, I see! Debo, do me a favor. . .don't take sound bites, I want you to review my responses in its entirety, starting from the beginning before you stick your foot down deep in your throat. Go and do that and then come back with your findings.

Meanwhile, . .

Negro throws Debo off the Bus!
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Sauron1: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2009
At this point, i hate Debosky and Negro Ntns.
Can you guys stop this bitching??
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by RichyBlacK(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

. . .hmmm, I see!   Debo, do me a favor. . .don't take sound bites, I want you to review my responses in its entirety, starting from the beginning before you stick your foot down deep in your throat.  Go and do that and then come back with your findings. 

Meanwhile, . .

Negro throws Debo off the Bus!

Not under the bus? grin

Interesting debate.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2009
Not under the bus?

No, he is still my brother and I wont do that to him ever. We will fight but I will protect him. Now, I will throw Ibime and Dede under the bus! grin

Where is Dede? Speak up Dede, where are you? I didnt forget, I will be back to you later when I conclude this statistics issue. grin grin
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2009
How many people has Negro thrown under the bus in this debate?  

Despite being flattened by steamroller, he is still talking about throwing people under the bus.  grin grin grin
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2009
At this point, i hate Debosky and Negro Ntns.
Can you guys stop this bitching??

What!! shocked Why?

Allright, you know it's good to listen when my action is offensive to others. So, I will yield!

Thanks Sauron for that feedback! cool
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2009
Despite being flattened by steamroller

Ouch! Well, I will remember that next time. . .

Negro makes note, next time . . .throw Ibime under a steamroller.

. . .and you know we always go at each other. grin grin Don't worry one day you will get sense.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by cvibe: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2009
?
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by stalliontp(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2009
Yeah this has really been an interesting thread, always checking in from time to time to look up the exchanges, Debo and Negro are 2 extremely smart guys- No kidding, am impressed.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Dede1(m): 4:01am On Feb 26, 2009
I took leave of the argument when someone stumbled onto archived data on a server that houses the database. At this point, I missed the terminal. The problem of Nigerians in particular and Africans in general is arguing loudly and pontificating on issues they have little or no knowledge.

I have heard about cloning but tunneling. I have heard about web hosting but the proxies. In a very restricted domain, servers within the same domain may have issues reaching resources in another server if the IP addresses were not probably listed in host file. There is also a trust issue and boundary constraints between domains that have to be resolved or implemented before free data flow could be engaged. What validation would behind the scene configurations give to a datum that is supposedly guided unless provided by owner’s discretion or agreement? 

I am only disappointed that few people mistook scripting language indicator as the classification of a web site. All the .mil, .com, .gov, .org, and .edu are unique addresses of individual entities and pointers to resources on the Internet and Intranet. 

Not every professor is qualified to become a Vice Chancellor (VC). Professors are tenured then assessed in order to hold a particular position of authority in the university.

I recently discovered Nairaland and appreciate the type of characters that stroll on as to argue. We sometimes may argue on issue that has no definite answer or solution but along the line some of us may have learnt one or two things.

By 1957/1962, Nigeria has four universities, UI, UNN, UNILAG and ABU. Two among the four were headed by Igbo VCs and remaining two universities were headed by expatriates. UI and UNILAG were headed by Dike and Njoku respectively.

However, the most unfortunate statement heard during this discourse came from a drunken and a loudmouthed jackass stating that “average Yoruba person sabi book pass average Igbo person”. All I can say is that data after data, statistic after statistic and individual academic achievements and laurels tend to suggest otherwise.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by Mowire: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2009
coolThis thread's been somewhat informative for a jjc like me.

I find Negro an interesting person. the guy must be from Ondo: some of them argue just to assert themselves even when their position is untenable.

As to the import of the data on admission let me say thus:

Having spent about 7 years in the SE and gone into some of the really remotest part of the Niger Delta I know that these areas are not densely populated at all, so their actuall population will be less than that of the SW. However I know that we should have about 30%  more Igbos than contained in the census, and even that of other estimates, living in other parts of the nation partticularly in the SW. You only need to be in the east during Xmas to confirm what I'm saying. This aspect is one that I think should be decided

:DAfaukwu please don't return to Nigeria. Not to our institutions. We don't need one more corrupter in the
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by agaba123(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2009
Orishirish

All this una grammer.

Debo and Dede

I appreciate your analytical minds.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by MEGABHROS1: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2009
The concerned,
I must confess that the author did quite a good job putting all the data together and analysING them the way he did. It was really a good feat which I must sincerely commend him for.
But let me correct some of his impressions.
1. The author sourced his data from Jamb based on the yearly admission figure from the body. Let me say it loud and clear that admission letter from jamb into any university does not in anyway guaranttee your entrance. I think we need to find out the success rate of these latters b4 we go about our claim.
2. To me the data would have added more weight if the writer had taken into cognisance  the number of those that made it out of the university system some years b4 2002, or even from 2002. It is one thing to be admitted,it is another to graduate. Lets have the the data, then we'll be convinced. I remember, about 300 were in my class in my 100 level, only 210 could survive it. Knowing the geopolitical contributions to this 210 of mine, would avail one the opprtunity of making a reasonable conclusion about who really go to school. The spirit of many might be willing, but the body might be weak. Starting is not the same as finishing. May be the fall in the quality of education recently could be attributed to the number of south-eastners in the race.
3.It is also good to note that there are some qualities peculair of an individual or group. Igbos are gurus in business as yoruba and hausas are known for academics and politics respectively. No sooner Vincent Ogbulafor was  pronounced the PDP chairman than he started posing in Hausa kaftans and babarigas. Why was he not in Aso oke , or better still, his Igbo traditional ware the day he was to be sworn in? The fact  on ground now is that you cannot make a headway polically without a recourse to the north. Yoruba are academic gurus; that is what  they are known for. They have been able to establish this feat for a long time. You cant take this away from them. But this does not argue the facts that there are soludos,Chinua achebes in the east andMaitama sules, Jubril Aminus in the north. The Igbos being the business gurus cannot rule out the feats of the likes of Adenuga, Otedola and Dangotes in the west and the north respectively. In essence therefore, the current upsurge of the southeast in Nigerian universities(if actually real), does not stop the Yoruba from taking the lead, because it is not how many that entered, but how many came out victorious.
Let me also comment on the exclusion of some states from one geopolitical zone or the other. For example, Kwara and Kogi were excluded as part of the Yorubas. This is fundamentally wrong as a greater percentage of Kwarans and a good percentage of Kogilions are Yorubas. A name such as Cornelius Adebayo, would sound to you a yoruba and not a northerner.I think before the writer can start making bogus claims, he need to check the Yorubas in these states.
On th e last note, what do the easterners do with their academic knowledge. Most still find their way back to Alaba and the likes. I think the whole world would start noticing them when they start to practise what they claim to have learnt from these universities in which they claimed they had majority admission. Yorubas are known all over the world as a group of wisemen who live chiefly on West African coast. You can check out the definitions of Yoruba in some of foreign dictionaries. figures dont lie only liars figure. Yoruba nation have the facts and figures that cannot be easily rubbished  by any tribe in Nigeria; not in the recent times.
HE THAT HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR THAT IT IS THE QUALITY THAT MATTERS AND NOT THE QUANTITY.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
Stallion,

I appreciate your word yesterday and I gotta tell you Debo is a well respected guy on the forum.  His responses are measured and wise but I think there were misunderstandings yesterday in the way he perceived my argument.  I understood his position from, I think, page 1 or 2 when he listed those concerns and that's what I followed up on.  However as the discussions progressed, of course emotions got raw and things fell apart.  Beside himself, it was only Sauron and myself that understood his leanings.  

So, Debo, don't mind me and all those nonsense I said, it was unecessary and I hope you will put it behind us.  The issues I pushed were layered on the foundation of concerns you created.  

I will appeal to all those who took issues with this post and who are truly concerned about the topic to come back and review the underlying factors/impacts of these results. We are talking about education here and in passing we also mentioned census figures.  We need to come to some understanding in how these issues affect us generally as a nation.  Take your SE, SW, NE, NW, SS, NN, EE, WW, CC hat off and put on the green/white/green hat.   grin   Everyone I pushed off the bus. . .it was just a drama, nothing more and I apologise, but please get back on the bus.  

I want to us to look at those issues that Debo itemized, each one of them lead somewhere and with a positive or negative impact.  There is really no logical reason to employ manpower and time resources to generate performance report and especially one that is conducted in a controlled study environment except to use the results for improvements and progress.  If you are looking at a 6yr data that says year over year you are the best. . .hmm, is it true that I am truly proficient or is there something else influencing that data?  Without inspecting it you will not know and if indeed there was an external influence, as opposed to true capability of efficiency, then it might be too late at a future time when the truth is revealed and efforts are put in place for recovery, the damage may be far done!  

We must ask. . .if JAMB performance is measured in terms of population density, then there is no doubt that we are looking at a quota distribution (of course we know that's what it is - it's a rhetoric!  wink) and as such we end with a scenario in which qualified and brilliant students are pushed aside from university enrollment so that less qualified but represented students are allowed in.  This is the way it has been but is it the way it should continue?  I heard a lot of people in here say this is the age of the youth and it's time for the youth to take over and run the government.  Well, this is a test of our ability to prove our competence in public administration.  

What do these results mean and what improvements are inherent in them?
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by NegroNtns(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2009
Good point Mega! On the right track there.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by debosky(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2009
MEGA BHROS:

On th e last note, [b]what do the easterners do with their academic knowledge. Most still find their way back to Alaba and the likes. I think the whole world would start noticing them when they start to practise what they claim to have learnt from these universities in which they claimed they had majority admission. [/b]Yorubas are known all over the world as a group of wisemen who live chiefly on West African coast. You can check out the definitions of Yoruba in some of foreign dictionaries. figures dont lie only liars figure. Yoruba nation have the facts and figures that cannot be easily rubbished  by any tribe in Nigeria; not in the recent times.
HE THAT HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR THAT IT IS THE QUALITY THAT MATTERS AND NOT THE QUANTITY.

Your ignorance is appalling. I guess you went to Alaba and determined that the majority of them are grads who decided to trade?

I am sure you went to school in the South West, hence your claim. One man's experience cannot be used as justification for statistics. Let's even say your dubious assertion that admission letter from JAMB doesn't get one admitted - granted maybe due to deficient SSCE/GCE results, why would that affect the SE more than anyone else?

How much of the Igbo do you know except for your visits to Alaba? How enlightened and travelled are you within Nigeria? What x tribe is known for is not always a reflection of reality. This is part of the cause of this argument - perception is not always reality!

@ Negro

No harsh feelings bro, I know there was nothing personal in it. I will read your post and reply shortly.
Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by fayahsoul: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2009
[size=16pt]buhahaha look at these white-washed negros using white-washed frameworks and blowing big grama that's riddled with fancy vocabulary. hahaha suck a duck.

@ topic

One white devil once said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics"
[/size]

Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by StFunmi(f): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
buhahaha look at these white-washed negros using white-washed frameworks and blowing big grama that's riddled with fancy vocabulary. hahaha suck a duck.

@ topic

One white devil once said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics"

Re: Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You by larez(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2009
I came across this subject and actually read through the whole thing. It made me begin to wonder how you guys tolerate the human RASH Negro_Ntns. Just look in his profile and see what he has been posting, and you will find out that the rash is at least consistent in being himself. I have begun to wonder if his Dad also comes to these forums, and Negro is like the guy who says" Hey Dad!!! See me discussing intelligent stuff?" This guy is a living contradiction who runs around in his flamboyant pink suit with blue edgings thinking he is prettier than the women. However, he lacks comprehension and uses Google as his intellectual crutch.

Ladies, please throw some kisses his way, it is obvious that he is trying to impress y'all. But watch how close you get to him to prevent the putrid smell that bellows out of him like the toxic fumes out of an industrial chimney. This guys has been studied weighed and measured so many times and was still found wanting. One will think he might actually be smart enough to get a clue. But then, the fool hardly knows what .php is while claiming to be an internet guru, Goes to show grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund / Adelakun Adenike, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Pharmacy Student / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.