Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36369 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by STEVENcrack(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
So that wen she dies my fellow igbo men wud say I use am do blood money abi.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
The weed wey person dey smoke, no be God create am.God created everything for a purpose. cheesy
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Swagt101:
Are u married dear cool?
no I'm not smiley
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
The weed wey person dey smoke, no be God create am.God created everything for a purpose. cheesy
yes ooo na jah create the weed grin
so wen u smoke am ur brain go dey catch fire grin
Jah rasta farise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
petitmonde:
This cutehector bad gan oo.
Kilode100 sef no dey relent.
I just love nairaland.most times,i do forget i have an fb account.
BTW,MissGdope,i can spend a life time on ur lips.
grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=34764599][/quote]

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
alvin000:
[color=#006600][/color]

grin grin
But you phat girls have tight pucci. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
lefulefu:

yes ooo na jah create the weed grin
so wen u smoke am ur brain go dey catch fire grin
Jah rasta farise grin grin

I tire o.
Some states for USA don lift the ban sef.
You can't just stop God's gift of natural resources.When God created everything, he saw it was perfect. cool.Funny that some hypocrites go still Bleep their babes today wey be Sunday but still lebel gurls wey dey utilise God's abundant gift bad.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Swagt101(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
MissGdope:

no I'm not smiley
Are u single? And can u date/marry a guy that smokes?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
viva7:
That a woman smokes does not mean she's irresponsible. I have an aunt that's married to one of the best men on earth and they smoke weed togeda, have brilliant kids and a peaceful home. No one would ever agree that she does it cos it's a highly coded thing. I know u will be
wondering how I got to know, well, I know becos I do it too .

So, for the fact that u don't smoke does not tell that u are in anyway better than the person that does it.........

After all na every ol' man to him self
chei!
family of weed smokers...
i guess say na so all of una don grow dada hair cheesy
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Swagt101:
Are u single? And can u date/marry a guy that smokes?
yea I'm single and no I can't date or marry a guy that smokes

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao. U like our chat abi?
yes na it s funny,I mean very funny..so I like una chat,at least na free na cheesy
So I dey enjoy am like kilode na..but d chick na half igbo too.
She smart bro.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

I tire o.
Some states for USA don lift the ban sef.
You can't just stop God's gift of natural resources.When God created everything, he saw it was perfect. cool.Funny that some hypocrites go still Bleep their babes today wey be Sunday but still lebel gurls wey dey utilise God's abundant gift bad.
ehn but god no say na sin to yansh on sunday ooo.god only say make person no work on sunday.u can yansh on sunday but dont work on sunday grin.and on the issue of the US lifting ban on some states u suppose understand say oga obama na dedicated weed smoker cheesy.u no see as im lips black cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
yes na it s funny,I mean very funny..so I like una chat,at least na free na cheesy
So I dey enjoy am like kilode na..but d chick na half igbo too.
She smart bro.
she wasn't smart enough cuz she backed out frm d chat.....
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Swagt101(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
MissGdope:

yea I'm single and no I can't date or marry a guy that smokes
hmm... Lemme continue searching 4 d babe that will tolerate me n my weed, anyways, 9ce meeting u.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by chamboy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

Self reflect boy!
watch it Faceless Ad messenger
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Real men likes them heavier. cool
Yep d heavier d tighter d down south grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by joebeckz(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Its been a big taboo to see women smoke in Nigeria, I remember growing up being told that ladies who do this are bad, runz girls, dont have good up bringing etc.

Is this a big turn off ?

Can nigerian men date women or marry one that has that habit, if not why? If yes why? What are your views and experiences .

I dated a white gurl dat smokes wen I went for a course in UK and I almost took d relationship to d next level but somhow wen I returned, d tin crashed, I loved her for her, smokin isn't a big deal over der though I don't smoke, and she was not a chronic smoker, she smoked wen we go clubbing or wen upset. But at home, she doesn't just like that. So in such scenerio, yes I can but back here, its not our culture and most ladies smoking here are wayward so its a no here in 9ja. Ma opinion
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Ejjis(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
WEED...YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I LOVE LADIES THAT SMOKES WEE
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by omoakinn: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
For what reason?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Aspiregreat: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
I dey craze
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

I appreciate cheesy cheesy Most Nigerians guys don't like women like me. They feel emasculated cheesy cheesy
no bby yu re totally wrong..wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
no bby yu re totally wrong..wink

I didn't say all.
There are some great guys....
Fun guys...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by topsco(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmh! I think i cant.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
joebeckz:
I dated a white gurl dat smokes wen I went for a course in UK and I almost took d relationship to d next level but somhow wen I returned, d tin crashed, I loved her for her, smokin isn't a big deal over der though I don't smoke, and she was not a chronic smoker, she smoked wen we go clubbing or wen upset. But at home, she doesn't just like that. So in such scenerio, yes I can but back here, its not our culture and most ladies smoking here are wayward so its a no here in 9ja. Ma opinion

Nice one
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
she wasn't smart enough cuz she backed out frm d chat.....
na because yu neva give am anotha style of chat na.wink Until u chat am d koko,then she go reply u back d koko..

Cos I don click on following.cheesy
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Ebukabauer(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
woww. Person who fvcks u must be a wrestler... Cuz ur a damn heavy weight
grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
gregzone:
I don't care if she smokes or not, in as much as she has what I'm looking for in a woman. Smoking is just a bad habit that she can stop and who knows I can be the one to help her change wit constant love, care and support.
Cc ladyboss1

Ok ur looking at it from a health point of view... But ur right she could stop smoking
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

I didn't say all. There are some great guys.... Fun guys...
ok I tot yu said all cos I don't mind being in love grin grin But how come yu left cutehector down there.he is worry yu back off d chat..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
mandy4s:

am guessing you smoke and did all those things that u guys classify as "big girl thingz". you probably didnt giv a Bleep as to who saw you or not. and now, you are wondering why its only the players that come after you, why they are no good guys around. You wanna settle down so u have started to assess those habits.

Well good a thing u haven't started accusing the witches n wizards in ur village yet grin grin

Nope
Learn to ask and not assume . smiley
If someone creates a topic pls note it has nothing to do with them .. Surely u went to school right ? Then act like u did.. Only an illeterate would chat like that ..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
chuna1985:

Nigeria women r not smoke addicts. They smoke once in a blue moon. The female chain smokers are very rare in Nigeria...

True
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
ok I tot yu said all cos I don't mind being in love grin grin
But how come yu left cutehector down there.he is worry yu back off d chat..

Lol cheesy cheesy
Let me check.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.