Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36354 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
where did she go? Mak una continue na.grin
lmao. U like our chat abi?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Swagk101(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Oshe!

And thanks too, cos I jus learnt a word.
Uwc bro...life is a teacher, we learn everyday.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Princecalm(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
omooba969:

I disagree sir. undecided
so does smoking show any sign of responsibility?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by 19naia(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
I used to be able to do that, but now i cannot be with a woman who smokes.. Not good for my health and future.. Same with drinking.. I dont mind occaisional small drinking, But not drinking every day or drinkng until drunk..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
pbs4real:
dts cos u dnt luv ur man enuf.tongue

Love isn't all there is In my kind of relationship. smiley
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by CaptainJune: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Will never marry or date a lady who smokes even if I loved her to pieces. That habit is a sure sign of disaster lurking in the future. I will never tie a noose round the neck of my future by taking her to be my bride, love or not. Never.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by jidebaba69(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Not a fan of cancer
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Iwonimi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Abi I don marry her niii
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by andyanders: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
It all depends on persons involved. I have dated a lady who smokes and I even help to get her, her brand. I do counsel her too about it but cannot force her to quit.

I luv her person because of who she is.I do tell her of the dangers associated with smokers.

People can form any form of habit but it all depends on the persons involved if they can accommodate one another.I do not smoke but cannot discriminate if I luv someone who smokes.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by ronald4lif(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Both sexes. I wont revel in it when married because I am not addicted. I chose to stop ONLY because of my kids and not my husband.

Okay, that's fine. Actually it's nothing really. Was just a bit surprised though. Ofu mbosi nka bia ka ikwusie nu'm. wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Swagk101(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
And I get high with my baby
I just left the mall, I'm getting fly with my baby, yeah
And I can ride with my baby
I be in the kitchen cooking pies with my baby, yeah#Trapqueen.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by fedupnigerian: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Wouldn't you love to know?? cool
your self confidence is really cool
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
fedupnigerian:
your self confidence is really cool

I appreciate cheesy cheesy
Most Nigerians guys don't like women like me.
They feel emasculated cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay, that's fine. Actually it's nothing really. Was just a bit surprised though. Ofu mbosi nka bia ka ikwusie nu'm. wink

Why surprise? Not like it's a new thing.Many ladies smokes, some just don't go into marriage with the habit.Back in school, it was knock out!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by pbs4real(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Love isn't all there is In my kind of relationship. smiley
awww! U sound lyk sum1 who's lost trust in men. . undecided
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

My mum is from Onitsha
that s the reasons why you re sharp and smart like igbo girls. Their brain of an igbo girls is in u.but I love your response cos yu acted mature cos someone else will take it personal.
Babe yu too much.kip it growing. wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:
Chei....
I remembered one of my Bleep buddies that loves it when I burned him with cigarettes stick....
The look on his face...
Choi!!
for the love of God, tell me that ain't you in your profile pic shocked
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Swagt101(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
MissGdope:

I wouldn't hit him. I'd be very hurt and angry but I would never resort to violence. The marriage will be absolved and that's it. Violence should never be an option. We're not animals
Are u married dear cool?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
for the love of God, tell me that ain't you in your profile pic shocked

You like
kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
that s the reasons why you re sharp and smart like igbo girls. Their brain of an igbo girls is in u.but I love your response cos yu acted mature cos someone else will take it personal.
Babe yu too much.kip it growing. wink

Thanks man.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by alvin000(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:
Chei....
I remembered one of my Bleep buddies that loves it when I burned him with cigarettes stick....
The look on his face...
Choi!!
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
pbs4real:
awww! U sound lyk sum1 who's lost trust in men. . undecided

I think its the other way round tongue.
Can't lose trust in men! Why should I?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by spencekat(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
NO
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by bamite(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
skyface00:
Depend on d kind of smoke, I can date woman dat smoke weed, because av never heard where some1 died as a result of weed before, thanks
Better to die than run mad on the streets.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by alvin000(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
I wish u lives around or within lagos Ur kitty cat will be nice to fouck after u smoke weed.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

I appreciate cheesy cheesy
Most Nigerians guys don't like women like me.
They feel emasculated cheesy cheesy

Babe no be all o.Two guys here dey kpara already here for you grin grin grin.

Them talk say na to join nl be their next official assignment. cheesy
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
funny thing is dat guys wey dey smoke no wan even date female smokers grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Babe no be all o.Two guys here dey kpara already here for you grin grin grin.

Them talk say na to join nl be their next official assignment. cheesy

Serious?
We need matured guys here not these namby pamby cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kelechi50: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Aminat508:
Ladyboss1.... I can't

In my case it can be like- you are not going to be my boyfriend/husband, I don't like smoking, but yes you are very attractive and you are cool. In this case we can be friends.
A friend of animal is also an animal, so tell me ur friend and I will tell who u are
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=kilode100 post=34764457]

Serious?
We need matured guys here not these namby pamby cheesy cheesy[/quot

Just dey use them dey burn MB cheesy.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by viva7: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
?..........

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by andyanders: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nothing wrong marrying a lady that smokes. What I cannot allow or date is a lady who take crack. I do not smoke but can date one that smokes.It is a life she loves but you can counsel her on the danger associated with those that smokes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.