Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36352 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Abbey2sam:

I must follow this una discussion to the end
loool... U sef
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
d orobo woman no sabi
where did she go? Mak una continue na.grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by omooba969(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Princecalm:
marrying such person also shows yot are irresponsible.

I disagree sir. undecided

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Swagk101(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:

And i'll kindly pay for it..
Tanx 4 being munificent.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by omooba969(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Real men likes them heavier. cool

True dat. wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
smoking or excessive alcoholic drink intake, whch do u think is better off

See Nigerians when it gets to that vice they do they put a degree to it , why drink in the first place ?. I don't smoke or drink ( excessive or not ) so I can't marry a lady who does both.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I tot communication and love was key? Why would u absolve d marriage? At least I hit her, and I forgave her...
if you truly love someone, You would never let the thought of hurting them cross your mind. Yes, if my husband cheated on me, the marriage is over. I consider that a deal breaker but that doesn't mean I have to resort to violence. There is no need for that. Violence leads to complications. You can never be sure when you hit someone in the wrong area or in the wrong manner and you end up with a corpse to deal with. If you can't control yourself from beating someone, you might as well not be with them. It's not a healthy relationship and will most likely end in disaster
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by omooba969(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

My opinion: Weed is just fine.

I like ladies that smoke weed, some of them have kind heart and so much caring.

Try date one of them and thank me later.

TeamWeed*

Seconded ! Badt guy grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Swagk101(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

Thanks, bro.

But I have my brand (weed)

Have a nice day
My G....infact I get SK 4 here#TEAMWEED
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
otunsman:
Are you a smoker?
Am not but I hate hypocrisy.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Its been a big taboo to see women smoke in Nigeria, I remember growing up being told that ladies who do this are bad, runz girls, dont have good up bringing etc.

Is this a big turn off ?

Can nigerian men date women or marry one that has that habit, if not why? If yes why? What are your views and experiences .

Ih her widest dream
I com against any power dat wants me2 marry a smoke IJN, amen

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by freecocoa(f): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
pbs4real:
u dey smoke
I no dey smoke but man wey dey smoke no suppose say him no go fit marry woman wey dey smoke.

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by ronald4lif(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Not often thought. I indulge when I am with friends after close from work.

I see. Are the friends same sex as you and how are you sure you won't revel in it when married?. Isn't it suppose to be addictive.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Ndi owu di too much na nairaland o cheesy cheesy
jeez yu can speak english igbo?I thought yu re frm the southwest cos of ur username as kilode..wat happen??
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Swagk101:
My G....infact I get SK 4 here#TEAMWEED

OneLove
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by petitmonde(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
This cutehector bad gan oo.
Kilode100 sef no dey relent.
I just love nairaland.most times,i do forget i have an fb account.
BTW,MissGdope,i can spend a life time on ur lips.

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by omooba969(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Aminat508:
Ladyboss1.... I can't

In my case it can be like- you are not going to be my boyfriend/husband, I don't like smoking, but yes you are very attractive and you are cool. In this case we can be friends.

@bolded,

Friends with benefits you mean? wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
jeez yu can speak english igbo?I thought yu re frm the southwest cos of ur username as kilode..wat happen??

My mum is from Onitsha

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

I see. Are the friends same sex as you and how are you sure you won't revel in it when married?. Isn't it suppose to be addictive.

Both sexes. I wont revel in it when married because I am not addicted. I chose to stop ONLY because of my kids and not my husband.

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
omooba969:

Seconded ! Badt guy grin

Lols, don't let my madam hear you call me that.

Nice day, bro.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by pbs4real(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
freecocoa:
I no dey smoke but man wey dey smoke no suppose say him no go fir marry woman wey no dey smoke.
ok i get ur drift nwcheesy
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
musulumi:
Yea I can marry a woman that smokes for reasons below:

1. Women marry men that smoke took (what's sauce for the goose ......)

2. They are sexually active and romantic

3. They tend to forgive whatever you do to hurt them after laying hands on cigarettes

4. No hard guy ever comes your way in a club when he sees your wife with heavy smoke and tiny red light

5. Pride for you in the neighborhood..... Marrying a hard lady

6. They are typically beautiful

7. Don't crucify me ooo...NA my personal opinion oooo

anyone that crucify you is just myopic and shallow minded
you aired your opinion which I respect
your reasons I like
I've dated a girl that smokes alot, at least one pack of dunhill is always in her bag, though I use to smoke too back then

I don't really know if I can marry one, you never really can tell

there's this bound among smokers, i use to feel it those days when I use to smoke
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IamOpemipo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Swagk101:
Tanx 4 being munificent.

Oshe!

And thanks too, cos I jus learnt a word.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by pbs4real(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Both sexes. I wont revel in it when married because I am not addicted. I chose to stop ONLY because of my kids and not my husband.
dts cos u dnt luv ur man enuf.tongue
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
omooba969:

True dat. wink

Una see am ?

These boys in diapers sef.
Cheers guys**

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
.big no!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
petitmonde:
This cutehctor bad gan oo.
Kilode100 sef no dey relent.
I just love nairaland.most times,i do forget i have an fb account.
BTW,MisGdope,i can spend a life time on ur lips.
I can't remember d last tym I posted stuff in facebook sef.. Place looks extra extra boring... She is a lil gurl bro..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Me:Baby guess wat,rasta jst ship in sum fresh joint 4rm warri...wil u lik 2 roll sum b4 dinner?

Her:baby u d flyest,dnt 4gt we r out of ticket okay

Nw tell me pple if u dnt smell luv in d air?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by nnwniger: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
NOT ME!! THEY HAVE HIDDEN OFFENSIVE ODOR WITHOUT KNOWING IT
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by bdbest2(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
NO NO NO.

Meanwhile,
For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

U can also place an order thru;

Konga: http:///brirold/

Kaymu: http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/brirold/

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Never will..i dont think I even have female freinds who smoke...which kin wife be that
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
MissGdope:

if you truly love someone, You would never let the thought of hurting them cross your mind. Yes, if my husband cheated on me, the marriage is over. I consider that a deal breaker but that doesn't mean I have to resort to violence. There is no need for that. Violence leads to complications. You can never be sure when you hit someone in the wrong area or in the wrong manner and you end up with a corpse to deal with. If you can't control yourself from beating someone, you might as well not be with them. It's not a healthy relationship and will most likely end in disaster
missgdope... Wow... Dats impressive of u... Well am not hittn anyone sha. At list I have neva done dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Classy Bridal Squad Photos / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos