Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36355 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

You lie.

Ok.

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IamOpemipo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
cvibe2:
@ OP...you need to travel out more. Visit other countries. Smoking is a personal choice.

There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Oga dis ur site no dey wrk
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
chamboy:
And U too.. deluded being
Self reflect boy!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by volterra(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
May be date her, bt i surely can't marry her except she changes becos she will no longer be my girlfriend but my wife.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

See you. Can your cranium contain weed. wink

Depends on the mood. Sometimes it makes me get so high, I touch the sky!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ok.
You're adding flesh rapidly? What's up?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
MissGdope:

That whole statement is contradictory. There's no reason why you should ever beat a woman, or anybody for that matter. How is that fair? That you get to beat her just because she "disgraced" you? Violence is never the answer. Communication and love is key
wait until u catch ur husband probably fvckn some oda woman... U'd tell me weda communication and love is key. If u no use hammer break d padlock!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Truckpusher(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
abtmaviz:

I've got a girlfriend that smokes and its nva a turn off for me, buh what I won't take is smoking in front our kids and that's a NO No for me.

Buh weed is preferable

I understand you, bro. But, she can never do that in front of her kids.

She knows better than that.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kenoz(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hell No
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IamOpemipo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Swagk101:
U deserve a bottle of orijin

And i'll kindly pay for it..
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
wait until u catch ur husband probably fvckn some oda woman... U'd tell me weda communication and love is key. If u no use hammer break d padlock!
I wouldn't hit him. I'd be very hurt and angry but I would never resort to violence. The marriage will be absolved and that's it. Violence should never be an option. We're not animals

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by finofaya: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yeah, but not a heavy smoker. The smell gets old.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by brilliant5(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
yes I can. since I smoke, we both smoke ourselves to d grave.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Swagk101:
U deserve a bottle of orijin

Thanks, bro.

But I have my brand (weed)

Have a nice day
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by shaybebaby(f): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
apolonius:
No,never!I have no interested in such a lady.I am actually conservative enough in my worldview to never even date such a lady.
Story for the gods.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Esdb3:

The pot bellied ones yeah grin

Body like a door way. grin

At least you will have something to hold..
I soft like mouka foam.
Sumptuous..
Choi!!

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by JoshGiantfeet(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Of course!!!!.....NOT!!!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
wink

Truckie, you dey shaow wetin I dey shaow abi? cheesy
Make I give you berry combination wey I learn, Blend watermelon and pineapple, you fit add any other better fruit.Refrigerate till very very chilled, smoke and enjoy! Gives a pleasant taste in the mouth. wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by maverickdude(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
i rebuke it....marry a smoker so dat our children go strt frm weed
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
MissGdope:

I wouldn't hit him. I'd be very hurt and angry but I would never resort to violence. The marriage will be absolved and that's it. Violence should never be an option. We're not animals
I tot communication and love was key? Why would u absolve d marriage? At least I hit her, and I forgave her...
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=obinnafred post=34761227][/quote]

You obviously need help.
I am not denying you scholarship am i? cheesy
Abi na you buy phone for me?
Waka front jor ...
Big man food dey hunger you. cheesy
Sior.

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by ronald4lif(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Are you really serious?. How often do you take some?.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
missstella:
Exactly!

Sweetheart, your pic is good looking. Is that you?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

You're adding flesh rapidly? What's up?

I dey o.You sure get eyes.Been swallowing pounded yam too much these days. cheesy
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Truckpusher(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Truckie, you dey shaow wetin I dey shaow abi? cheesy
Make I give you berry combination wey I learn, Blend watermelon and pineapple, you fit add any other better fruit.Refrigerate till very very chilled, smoke and enjoy! Gives a pleasant taste in the mouth. wink
grin cheesy
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

I dey o.You sure get eyes.Been swallowing pounded yam too much these days. cheesy
Hmm hmmm
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you really serious?. How often do you take some?.

Not often thought. I indulge when I am with friends after close from work.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lol d glo 1k was meant for those who wana hav a private chat wit u.. Dis is a public chat.. Subsidy has been paid already

I must follow this una discussion to the end
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by kilode100(f): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
u re damn funny too..am enjoying yu guys chat.grin grin

Ndi owu di too much na nairaland o cheesy cheesy

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
they won't understand sad

And they can never understand.

It takes real man to understand.

Nice day

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IamOpemipo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
IN WEED I TRUST. cheesy cheesy
But I won't smoke when I marry, but for now, love the drag once in a while. cool

Wanna smoke with u wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly