Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari (17033 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Ohanaeze To Visit Buhari With Charter Of Demands - Vanguard Newspaper / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Chigold101(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2015
oluwafemi113:
See them

Why can't your Hero complete it b4 leaving

GEJ scammed you guys in South East
lolzzz are you also a dullard?
2nd niger bridge is a federal government project & its completion is withen 4years... Daura President is now incharge, they are only reminding him of one of his duties.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by yusufobinna1(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2015
This people are the most confused being God ever created,from we don't need a post to build second niger bridge and yet u didn't vote this man but u want heaven and earth.Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Kenobus: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2015
The Airport was almost done before GEJ left. It is the responsibility of the new men to complete it. That is not a problem. Aside that, the fund for it has been approved before GEJ left; so work is on going. The one of Niger Bridge, because of the time frame; the new government has to come in to finish the good job started by GEJ. Whether some people like it or not, GEJ is a Hero and he did well for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by johnnday222(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2015
ionsman:
The Daura President doesn't know what a bridge is....Fogerrit yeebos......

and the dullard will rule over your 'brilliant' head for 4yrs.wake up man and stop reasoning with your anus.

note: bad belle is allow.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by anataala: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Rotimi47: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:
The Igbos have always felt marginalised and been stamped upon! So you expect them to relax and watch everything go over their heads?
Igbo's have always been the most tribalist & most sentiment driving tribe in Nigeria but have have always been included in large numbers in every administration that comes to power in Nigeria but Alas! The are the ones that destroy every position they occupied and still come out to shout marginalization!; they said they can survive on their own alone without being in main stream politics like the South West have been since 1960 but immediately Buhari came into power, they that called him unprintable names before,during and after the election are now the ones trooping to meet with him, even telling him he what he must do for them.

8 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Chigold101(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:
The Igbos have always felt marginalised and been stamped upon! So you expect them to relax and watch everything go over their heads?
this people are not the original Ohanaeze youths. They are APC‘s fronting as Ohanaze youths.

Amaechi is not a member of ohanaeze because amaechi said he is not igbo therefore there is now way ohanaeze would plead his cause.

Ngige & Rochas have been forming all kinds of groups calling them ohanaeze just to scam Daura President into believing that they have a voice in igboland.

Am sure by now the braiblesss one would have known that the duo are nothing but lapers in igbo politics.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by splashbaby(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz are you also a dullard?
2nd niger bridge is a federal government project & its completion is withen 4years... Daura President is now incharge, they are only reminding him of one of his duties.
Mad man... Your hero spent 6 years and stop hiding behind your fingers for supporting a clueless clown... Besides why are you heegbos(t) begging a dullard that's in charge of your sorry life.... Wait ooo what's wrong with your Biafra project? Confused Israeli wanna be.

5 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by oladele97: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

They want Biafra, yet they want a Nigerian Bridge in Biafra, is that not confusion, is Confusion what the Biafrans stands for?

help me beg them to choose one

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by DoTheNeedful: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

PMB scammed you by giving you a mere commissioner for VP and sending your local champion on a message at the ICC when the NASS was inaugurated

What is wrong in being a former commissioner Am i missing something or u are just being mischievous undecided

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by oladele97: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2015
chesterlee:

U need a brain transplant.....
who is this scrap

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2015
why didn't they command their hero to do it for them?

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Abagworo(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Kenobus:
The Airport was almost done before GEJ left. It is the responsibility of the new men to complete it. That is not a problem. Aside that, the fund for it has been approved before GEJ left; so work is on going. The one of Niger Bridge, because of the time frame; the new government has to come in to finish the good job started by GEJ. Whether some people like it or not, GEJ is a Hero and he did well for Nigeria.

Nonsense. 6 years of waste. I feel ashamed of useless comments from supposed Igbo brothers.

6 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Ofeakwu(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

The cause you people betrayed long ago or what?! God saved us that we never had Biafra if not we would have killed our selves!! An Igob man can never be ruled ba a fellow Igbo! Go read your History well and you will find out that the igbos failed Biafra!!!!! Am an history student and I know of many Igbo men who became stinkingly rich just because of the civil war!!!
Mr man why can't u use ur common sense. ANUMPAMA!!!!!!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Amagmilton(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2015
500GP:
FOOLISH TRIBE. THEY SAID THAT THEY'RE HAPPY FOR THEIR DECISION TO VOTE FOR GEJ AND THAT THEY WILL REPEAT SUCH STEP AGAIN, IF THERE'S SUCH OPPORTUNITY.....

A TRIBE WITHOUT VISION NO WONDER THEY ARE LOST SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD

YORUBA - OBASANJO, TINUBU, FASHOLA

HAUSA/FULANI - BUHARI, IBB.....

IBO -?

NO PARTICULAR LEADER THEY CAN BE IDENTIFY WITH AS THEIR NATIONAL SYMBOL
....ooh shut up fool, u are not even ashame of urself to address criminals like Obj, Tifnubu nd even Fashola as ur shephard, no wonder u guys behave like goats, u pretend to lik PMB for ur selfish reasons... 4ur information, Igbos have heros like Ekwueme,Pius Anyim,Obiano etc plus past heros lik Zik, Ikemba 1 of Nnewi, Sam Mbakwe and so on..
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Rotimi47: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:
Igbo's have always been the most tribalist & most sentiment driving tribe in Nigeria but have have always been included in large numbers in every administration that comes to power in Nigeria but Alas! The are the ones that destroy every position they occupied and still come out to shout marginalization!; they said they can survive on their own alone without being in main stream politics like the South West have been since 1960 but immediately Buhari came into power, they that called him unprintable names before,during and after the election are now the ones trooping to meet with him, even telling him he what he must do for them. Not to forget, they have radio Biafra an Igbo propaganda media have been calling out of recent for Igbo's to kill pastor Adeboye of Redeem and all Yoruba pastors; for what now? Don't these Igbo people know that they are busy sowing the seed of hatred in the hearts of Yoruba's who will definitely retaliate if Igbo's or any tribe kill's any Yoruba as Igbo's may get killed in thousands if they went ahead with all this Biafra call.

7 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Skybob:
If d monthly allocation to Akwa-Ibon alone could almost equate that of the entire Southwest, then the Ndigbos should be able to collectively 'surprise' d FG if he fails to complete it. Abi?

I never knew Akwa Ibom was an Igbo state or even in same geopolitical region. Yet you wonder why you still have issues with your WAEC results.

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by boxypane(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmmm... Neva all of these agitation wen GEJ ruled. Well!!! We all Nigerians. PMB should do something about it. Kwenu!!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by 500GP: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Amagmilton:
....ooh shut up fool, u are not even ashame of urself to address criminals like obj, Tinubu nd even Fashola as ur shephard, no wonder u guys behave like goats, u pretend to lik PMB for selfish reasons... 4ur information, Igbos have heros like Ekwueme,Pius Anyim,Obiano etc plus past heros lik Zik, Ikemba 1 of Nnewi, Sam Mbakwe and so on..

WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED WHEN OBJ, TINUBU, FASHOLA IS SPEAKING IN NIGERIA AFFAIRS? TINUBU IS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN OJUKWU LET ALONE AWO, OBJ, FASHOLA.....

TELL ME ONE OF YOUR KINSMEN THAT'S MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN TINUBU NOT TO TALK OF OTHER RENOWNED YORUBA LEADERS

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by 500GP: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Amagmilton:
....ooh shut up fool, u are not even ashame of urself to address criminals like obj, Tinubu nd even Fashola as ur shephard, no wonder u guys behave like goats, u pretend to lik PMB for selfish reasons... 4ur information, Igbos have heros like Ekwueme,Pius Anyim,Obiano etc plus past heros lik Zik, Ikemba 1 of Nnewi, Sam Mbakwe and so on..

WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED WHEN OBJ, TINUBU, FASHOLA IS SPEAKING IN NIGERIA AFFAIRS? TINUBU IS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN OJUKWU LET ALONE AWO, OBJ, FASHOLA.....

TELL ME ONE OF YOUR KINSMEN THAT'S MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN TINUBU NOT TO TALK OF OTHER RENOWNED YORUBA LEADERS?

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Else you declare biafra or you refuse to vote for him? What happen to your lower Niger movement and biafra? You think you can be shouting biafra and expect anything meaningful from Nigeria?

Nairaland Slowpoke bigot! You take people's resource and you expect them to keep quiet and not make demands. Leave our resources, and we will never demand anything frm u. Go back to exporting groundnut and Cocoa
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ionsman: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2015
johnnday222:

and the dullard will rule over your 'brilliant' head for 4yrs.wake up man and stop reasoning with your anus.

note: bad belle is allow.
Lol....Am an Apc man through and through. You can go through my posts.
That was pure sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2015
Abagworo:

Nonsense. 6 years of waste. I feel ashamed of useless comments from supposed Igbo brothers.

Did you even bother to find out when the 2nd Niger Bridge project was initiated. That was one project that started quite late, NOT at the start of the GEJ administration. The Enugu airport was upgraded with international flights flown in. If there are minute jobs left to be completed, then its up to the new administration to do just that. After all, govt is about continuity.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by After1one: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Abok.i has become their Saviour & Rescuer. What a myopic bunch.

[img]http://oudtshoornonline.files./2010/08/rotfl.gif[/img]

Lmaooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
The Man should be hold accountable to his words...
He must fulfill his promises and also remove every trace of marginalizing any part of the country. Else
Shut up did your Hero not promise you the same did he fulfil his promise? Still you guys still vote for him then why are you expecting reward where you did not work? Beside thought you guys going biafra way what a coward region you are... hahaha Ojukwu comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by donodion(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/ohanaeze-youths-want-buhari-to-complete-2nd-niger-bridge-enugu-airport/

The nerve!!!. Was it not the same people who enmasse cursed any of their own who chose to vote for APC/Buhari/Osibanjo.... I thought on this forum some Easterners were claiming the bridge was about to completed by their own choice, GEJ. grin grin grin

The same that were begging Buhari for post. Abeg make dem go join queue..........From the back.!!! angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by eagleeye2: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

No dey ask foolish question...
I know the point am making,
Even though we are independent of the government of Nigeria...
It will be wise for the government to live up to his responsibility and oblige to the people. Else you give them every cause to fight your government with their every resources...
I no ask foolish question. Jonathan, been campaign tell us he will so second Niger bridge. Four years after that nothing happened. Buhari has not promised us second Niger bridge and you all want him to abandon his well televised campaign promises and start fulfilling the ones he never dreamed of?
Who then is thinking foolishly? Nna unu ga gbara ogwu unu nwuo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Dexema(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I can't believe up till now there are federal roads which are not still motorable in the SE.

I thought Stella Oduah completed the Enugu Airport as some people were praising her?

Anyway,I trust PMB to fulfill his promises for the SE. This is one opportunity to win the heart of Ndi Igbo.

God bless Alaigbo!

God bless you I also thought enugu airport had been completed by SENATOR Oduah.

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by cirmuell(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2015
I'm sure he will, but making demands on who he should appoint won't work at all, don't hold your breath.

wisdomguy4u:

Nairaland Slowpoke bigot! You take people's resource and you expect them to keep quiet and not make demands. Leave our resources, and we will never demand anything frm u. Go back to exporting groundnut and Cocoa
What resources? Wait, you mean the oil? The people who own it ain't even making any demands. Pffft

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by uptoHim(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2015
What's this noise about 2nd Niger bridge?
To me, I don't see what good that bridge would bring to the Igbos. What we need is having the river dredged and a sea port built anywhere around the Onitsha shores. I wonder the kind of people we have in the government. This diversionary strategy of keeping our interest in a not so important bridge is ridiculous. We need the River Niger dredged, and a sea port built. A sea port. That's what we need, not a bridge that will only serve as an additional link to the SW where all we hear daily from them is to stop coming to their region.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by eagleeye2: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Abagworo:

I dey tell you. Shame just dey catch me for the stupid Ohaneze youth wing. For six years GEJ, no complete the Second Niger bridge. Na now wey Buhari enter them wan begin make noise.

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Skybob(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2015
ocelot2006:

I never knew Akwa Ibom was an Igbo state or even in same geopolitical region. Yet you wonder why you still have issues with your WAEC results.
U shouldn't be surprised, I never did Geography in school.
But actually, if u had given ur brain a bit of chance to cerebrate, u would have known that Akwa Ibom mentioned is just an example..
The point is most Ndigbo states collect huge allocations.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats / Ibrahim Magu's Interview On Channels TV (Video) / Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.