Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari (17036 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Ohanaeze To Visit Buhari With Charter Of Demands - Vanguard Newspaper / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2015
500GP:

AM NOT
THE IBO DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING FROM BUHARI. THEY ABUSE BEFORE AND DURING THE ELECTION. THEY THOUGHT GEJ WILL WIN BUT IN THE LONG RUN BOTH GEJ N THE IBO FAILED WOEFULLY......
THE NORTH, SOUTH WEST, NORTH CENTRAL........ ARE NOT DEMANDING, WHY IS THAT THE TRIBE THAT CONTRIBUTED LESS IS DEMANDING?

You are nobody mr. Man! APC, buhari and Nigeria as a whole doesn't know u exist. You are just a rag making silly noise on nairaland, and feeling like u are contributing something when u are not.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by GodMode: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Nairaland Slowpoke bigot! You take people's resource and you expect them to keep quiet and not make demands. Leave our resources, and we will never demand anything frm u. Go back to exporting groundnut and Cocoa

Nigeria still exports Cocoa, Rubber e.t.c

Cocoa is Nigeria's largest non-oil export..

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2015
What a moronic set of pple.The pple dat supported him arent demanding anything. Bunch of noise maker baby factory exponent of a tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Nairaland Slowpoke bigot! You take people's resource and you expect them to keep quiet and not make demands. Leave our resources, and we will never demand anything frm u. Go back to exporting groundnut and Cocoa
. Thief ole, so the niger/delta oil is now yours ?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2015
All said, I don't understand all these attacks on the Igbos. Ever since the last election there's been a hike in tribal attacks and hatred. Last I checked we run a democracy, so if a tribe decide to go massively for someone other than your candidate, IT IS THEIR CHOICE AND RIGHT. So stop acting like some damn immature kids.

Oh BTW, last I checked GMB is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, NOT the President of the NE, NW, NC, and SW. He represents all the geopolitical regions irrespective of how they voted. So those of you demanding that the Igbos be left out really need to get your heads checked.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by arsenal33: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2015
FOOLS! GEJ scammed you and you still voted for him en masse.

I hope GMB brings development to the east to shame these igbo leaders

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by millionaireman: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2015
These youths are not Ohaneze related.
They are hungry youths seeking attention and easy money.

Niger bridge and Enugu airport are Nigeria's property, not Igbo property.

A true representative of Igbos interest should have called for restructuring of Nigeria's polity in a democracy. The lopsided distribution of states in the country with the five states only structure in the southeast is the greatest political obstacle set against the Igbos of south east origin in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Luukasz(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2015
This Igbo's must be Crazy after they failed to vote for PMB in the last elections now they are demanding for useless things that cant benefit Nigeria.We(Yoruba's & Hausa's) wey vote massively for am sef no dey demand for anything,well Professor Wole Soyinka don talk Finish & besides they aint Nigerians they are Biafrans so they shouldn't expect anything from PMB,he's the President of Nigeria not Biafra.Tufiakwa,Onyiara!!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by arsenal33: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz are you also a dullard?
2nd niger bridge is a federal government project & its completion is withen 4years... Daura President is now incharge, they are only reminding him of one of his duties.

GEJ prmised to do it in 2011, u should have voted against him in 2015!

And by the way where are the 25,000km of federal roads rehabilitated?

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
. Thief ole, so the niger/delta oil is now yours ?

You are a bloody Parasite! Am a Niger deltan and Rotimi Ameachi is my brother. Stop stealing our resources, if you want us to stop making demands. Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by millionaireman: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2015
arsenal33:
FOOLS! GEJ scammed you and you still voted for him en masse.

I hope GMB brings development to the east to shame these igbo leaders

Did you read Igbo leaders in the call? They are a bunch of hungry youths using the name Igbo to attract attention.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by arsenal33: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2015
uptoHim:
What's this noise about 2nd Niger bridge?
To me, I don't see what good that bridge would bring to the Igbos. What we need is having the river dredged and a sea port built anywhere around the Onitsha shores. I wonder the kind of people we have in the government. This diversionary strategy of keeping our interest in a not so important bridge is ridiculous. We need the River Niger dredged, and a sea port. A sea port. That's what we need, not a bridge that only serves as link to the SW where all hear daily is to stop coming to their region.

Thank goodness someone is making sense!

These stupid 'igbo leaders' should be ashamed of themselves because they are letting the igbo nation down.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Rapture007: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2015
500GP:
FOOLISH TRIBE. THEY SAID THAT THEY'RE HAPPY FOR THEIR DECISION TO VOTE FOR GEJ AND THAT THEY WILL REPEAT SUCH STEP AGAIN, IF THERE'S SUCH OPPORTUNITY.....

A TRIBE WITHOUT VISION NO WONDER THEY ARE LOST SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD

YORUBA - OBASANJO, TINUBU, FASHOLA

HAUSA/FULANI - BUHARI, IBB.....

IBO -?

NO PARTICULAR LEADER THEY CAN BE IDENTIFY WITH AS THEIR NATIONAL SYMBOL

You demeneted fool. I see the reason people call ur lot sophisticated cowards. Tifnubu can only be a Hero/Leader for people like u in Yoruba land where he has almost all his kith and kin fixed in all juicy offices. I am sure you have seen how he displayed his shrewd leadership skills in electing The Senate President- Sen. Saraki and House Speaker, Hon Dogara.He will die of a worst thing than drinking rat poison because of frustration. Just watch out. As for OBJ, I like the fact that you called him a leader because he can only lead incestuous fellow like you who will see nothing wrong and sleping with their own relation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by bolabolakemi(f): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2015
The director of radiobiafra in the morning broadcast command Biafrans not to attend the upcoming crusade by pastor Kumuyi of deeper life church at Aba Begining 30th of June 2015. Yorubas frustrate, deport Biafrans, and ask Biafrans to leave Lagos but their pastors flock to Biafraland to extort money from gullible Biafrans

In his words, Biafrans must boycott the crusade because Yoruba are the problem of Biafrans and Yoruba pastors are evil. They burry snakes in Biafraland. They will know how serious we are this time around...

Also, Biafrans that called in we're totally against Kumuyi coming to Aba and warned the host of the event to desist from this planned crusade and stop Kumuyi from going to Aba.

The Director dares Kumuyi to make available the corpse of his late wife for autopsy if he denies killing her to marry a 65 years old church member ... undecided

Biafrans are warned not to attend any Yoruba church including deeper life church, redeemed church, winner chapel, mountain of fire church, ... and other Yoruba churches. Any Biafran attending any Yoruba church is barred from joining the Indegenous People of Biafra meeting

This evening, the director read from a Nigerian paper where Tunde Bakare confessed how he help register 18 companies for Kumuyi before leaving the church due to problem between both of them embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2015
See them.....

Selfish people #
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2015
cirmuell:
I'm sure he will, but making demands on who he should appoint won't work at all, don't hold your breath.

What resources? Wait, you mean the oil? The people who own it ain't even making any demands. Pffft

Am a Niger deltans! And I suppose the lower Niger movement . We are tired of Nigeria! Hatred and marginalization everywhere !
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by arsenal33: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2015
millionaireman:

Did you read Igbo leaders in the call? They are a bunch of hungry youths using the name Igbo to attract attention.

The truth is igbo leaders in all guises have let the igbo nation down. If you want to deny it continue o, other regions are moving on, while the ordinary igbo citizen is always looking for greener pastures elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Awwal1st(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Biafra is already a cause that must be accomplished and I strongly believe it is independent of the government... So why in haste to make nasty conclusion and senseless contribution. If you like don't put your president to his toes, I care less though
Which Biafra? Are you talking about? just try it.. We Hausas are ready to deal with you fucking people, One state in North is okay for your useless Biafra.. go and read History and see what happened when you tried it... Rubbish senseless people..

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You are a bloody Parasite! Am a Niger deltan and Rotimi Ameachi is my brother. Stop stealing our resources, if you want us to stop making demands. Ole!!!
the oil is for every nigerian, just because the oil is extracted from your region doesn't make it yours. Grow up mr man

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by cirmuell(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Am a Niger deltans! And I suppose the lower Niger movement . We are tired of Nigeria! Hatred and marginalization everywhere !
shocked Niger Deltan? Marginalization? Okay!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
eagleeye2:

I no ask foolish question. Jonathan, been campaign tell us he will so second Niger bridge. Four years after that nothing happened. Buhari has not promised us second Niger bridge and you all want him to abandon his well televised campaign promises and start fulfilling the ones he never dreamed of?
Who then is thinking foolishly? Nna unu ga gbara ogwu unu nwuo.

Guy u b I.d.a.t...
He should finish the project Gej started that's what ohaneze is saying. Whether he promised it or not it shouldn't be an abandoned project then he should also touch other places in the east.
Simple...
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Rapture007: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2015
Luukasz:
This Igbo's must be Crazy after they failed to vote for PMB in the last elections now they are demanding for useless things that cant benefit Nigeria.We(Yoruba's & Hausa's) wey vote massively for am sef no dey demand for anything,well Professor Wole Soyinka don talk Finish & besides they aint Nigerians they are Biafrans so they shouldn't expect anything from PMB,he's the President of Nigeria not Biafra.Tufiakwa,Onyiara!!

When I looked at ur profile and saw your location, I just gave up on u.I know u must have typed this from under a brown roof hence, the brown roof syndrome at work. I will only tell u this, even if i didnt vote for Buhari and want Biafra, I have evry right to demand what is to be done for the betterment of my people.Have u heard about the UN Charter that gives pple right of self determination? No U have not. how can u read/hear about it when you are lazying about and looking for ritual group to join
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Skybob:

U shouldn't be surprised, I never did Geography in school.
But actually, if u had given ur brain a bit of chance to cerebrate, u would have known that Akwa Ibom mentioned is just an example..
The point is most Ndigbo states collect huge allocations.

And your choice as an example was a non-Igbo state.....yet you still don't know the grey matter between your ears has expired...*smh*

BTW, Igbo states don't collect huge allocations (the exception probably being Abia state).
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Awwal1st:

Which Biafra? Are you talking about? just try it.. We Hausas are ready to deal with you fucking people, One state in North is okay for your useless Biafra.. go and read History and see what happened when you tried it... Rubbish senseless people..

Which history??
The one I know??
My friend get away from here, or do you think we are joking??
As of present you can't handle boko haram nah organized Biafran soldiers you can handle??
Besides this time around the British or the soviet union won't come to your aid...
You should be the one to glance through history you fool.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by eagleeye2: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Guy u b I.d.a.t...
He should finish the project Gej started that's what ohaneze is saying. Whether he promised it or not it shouldn't be an abandoned project then he should also touch other places in the east.
Simple...
Once you start insulting people whose ideas don't tally with yours, then check yourself cos something is definitely wrong.
Am done quoting you.

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Ephemmm: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Euro31:
It will be of buhari best interest to accept this demands

REally! I thought this was part of GEJ's achievements: the dust in your eyes are now coming out gradually.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
bashydemy:
Shut did your Hero not promise you the same did he fulfil his promise? Still you guys still vote for him then why are you expecting reward where you did not work? Beside thought you guys going biafra way what a coward region you are... hahaha Ojukwu comes to mind.
[/s]
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by focus7: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2015
After reading the request of Ohaneze and the postings of some igbo guys here I can clearly see how shameless the igbos could be and I see no reason they should be taking serious by anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2015
eagleeye2:

Once you start giving ideas that don't tally with people and they start insulting you, then check yourself cos something is definitely wrong.
Am done quoting you.

Well edited
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Ofeakwu:

Mr man why can't u use ur common sense. ANUMPAMA!!!!!!
Well I am making common sense and you know it! truth be told, Igbos are like the jews, they succeed anywhere as far as its not there land!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by polomy(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2015
joeyfire:

Amaechi ke? Very stupid request
and you! very silly comment. grin
joeyfire:

Amaechi ke? Very stupid request
and you! very silly comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State / Briefing On The Transfer Of MT Heroic Idun From Equatorial Guinea To Nigeria / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.