Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari (17037 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Ohanaeze To Visit Buhari With Charter Of Demands - Vanguard Newspaper / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by babestella: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=ZeezaRapture post=34795217][/quote]

Thunder fire you mango head, cretin like you, you should be ashamed that your only mode of interaction in public domain is to use obscene images to project your stew.pidity. Shame on you e-rat. Baboon.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Chigold101(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
aresa:

It's not his dream child, but he was willing to exile himself from his own country because of ordinary small bridge?

You are not making any damn sense..

okay... Copy a known hard sell newspaper link where he said he will go to exile...

Na u mumu pass as u believe anything soft sell online news agencies publish.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
babestella:

Thunder fire you mango head, cretin like you, you should be ashamed that your only mode of interaction in public domain is to use obscene images to project your stew.pidity. Shame on you e-rat. Baboon.

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Gold45(f): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
With all due respect to my Igbo friends I think this ohanaeze group is full of shameless people. Just one senator from south east could not be produced because of their hatred for APC and now they are asking more than those who voted for APC.

I tire for them o. They are just disgracing us everyday, asking greedily today and demanding Biafra tomorrow. I just tire.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by markwealth: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
500GP:
FOOLISH TRIBE. THEY SAID THAT THEY'RE HAPPY FOR THEIR DECISION TO VOTE FOR GEJ AND THAT THEY WILL REPEAT SUCH STEP AGAIN, IF THERE'S SUCH OPPORTUNITY.....

A TRIBE WITHOUT VISION NO WONDER THEY ARE LOST SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD

YORUBA - OBASANJO, TINUBU, FASHOLA

HAUSA/FULANI - BUHARI, IBB.....

IBO -?

NO PARTICULAR LEADER THEY CAN BE IDENTIFY WITH AS THEIR NATIONAL SYMBOL

LOOK AT THE NAMES THAT YOU MENTOINED, CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS EXPECT BUHARI.
YOU ARE NOT SEROUS. IF THE IGBOS SHOULD PULL OUT FROM NIGERIA I BET YOU THAT WILL BE THE END OF NIGERIA. BELIEVE IT OR LEAVE IT.
DO THINK THE YOURUBA AND HAUSA CAN BE TOGETHER WITH THE IGOBS TRIBE?.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by nyabinghi(m): 4:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Anojazy:

You are the biggest fool I have ever seen. Which tribe are you from? What have your tribe done for this country? Don't you know that the reason igbos were held from seceding from this ill fated nigeria is because of their immense importance to the economy of the country. Check history, Igbos have contributed more than any other tribe, yes! we might have “trust issues” but Igbos still remain the only tribe in nigeria that is very good in all sectors of the economy. What have the so called people you listed above done for their tribe, is it Obasanjo,Ibb and co, Obasanjo is lucky his yet to answer for the homicide he committed in bayelsa; Ibb, he is the biggest criminal in Nigeria, Tinubu, a confused fool, let him come and rule Nigeria; I can only attach some respect to Fashola even though he acted stupid to deport some Igbos to their states when he was a governor
you are a slowpoke, what do you igbo fools contribute to nigerian economy if not for fake drugs, armed robbery, drug trafickking, drug peddling, prostitution, cannibalism and baby factories.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by 23Tunde45(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2015
molydonhenry:
That 2nd Niger bridge though... PMB shud fulfill hz promises

What is so important about this second niger bridge that you guys are always making noise about? undecided
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by aresa: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chigold101:
okay... Copy a known hard sell newspaper link where he said he will go to exile...

Na u mumu pass as u believe anything soft sell online news agencies publish.

AIT is not only a major and mainstream news media in Nigeria, it's Jonathan's/PDP's favorite and prefered news outlet so find something better to cry out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members / CUPP Dares INEC, Asks Opposition Parties To Resume Campaign For Atiku / Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.