Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari (17022 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Ohanaeze To Visit Buhari With Charter Of Demands - Vanguard Newspaper / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
the oil is for every nigerian, just because the oil is extracted from your region doesn't make it yours. Grow up mr man

So now the oil is for every nigerian? Yet, you attack a section for making demands frm the government. Bloody hypocrite! That's what you all are. Where did u dump your sense?

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2015
anataala:
The should wait until an Igbo Man becomes president
You know that is impossible! I as an igbo man will never vote for any igbo man!!! E bu eze ne hulo gi( translated) you are a king in your own house!!!!! If you be igbo you will know the literal meaning of that adage....

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2015
yusufobinna1:
This people are the most confused being God ever created,from we don't need a post to build second niger bridge and yet u didn't vote this man but u want heaven and earth.Biafra

Yes! They didn't vote this man, yet this man still generate resources frm their land, so they have the right to demand sometin back in return.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2015
500GP:
FOOLISH TRIBE. THEY SAID THAT THEY'RE HAPPY FOR THEIR DECISION TO VOTE FOR GEJ AND THAT THEY WILL REPEAT SUCH STEP AGAIN, IF THERE'S SUCH OPPORTUNITY.....

A TRIBE WITHOUT VISION NO WONDER THEY ARE LOST SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD

YORUBA - OBASANJO, TINUBU, FASHOLA

HAUSA/FULANI - BUHARI, IBB.....

IBO -?

NO PARTICULAR LEADER THEY CAN BE IDENTIFY WITH AS THEIR NATIONAL SYMBOL
Igbo's are all kings and a king does not need a king!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

You know that is impossible! I as an igbo man will never vote for any igbo man!!! E bu eze ne hulo gi( translated) you are a king in your own house!!!!! If you be igbo you will know the literal meaning of that adage....

Shout up! Stop claiming what you are not. You are a typical yoruba boy with yoruba tribal marks all over your face. Stop deceiving yourself ok . Igbo wanna be grin
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Yeeboos why do you guys like making mockry of your tribe all the time...alwayz trying so hard to gain cheap popularity.I geuss this is an attempt of one group to alert the other that they are in charge,before you know it another group will come up with their own statement to counter the former in other to prove superior.You should have commanded GMB instead to step down for your passive Ekweremadu to become president...

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Shout up! Stop claiming what you are not. You are a typical yoruba boy with yoruba tribal marks all over your face. Stop deceiving yourself ok . Igbo wanna be grin
Hahahahahahha! Well you are not the first person to shut me up for saying am an Igbo boy(I don't even look like it).. But as an igbo boy who has lived in 12 different state of Nigeria speaks 7 different language(Igo,Hausa and Yoruba included), I will say with all due respect an Igbo man can never rule a fellow igbo that's why most of us leave our villages to other land cause we got the "I must succeed" syndrome and our pride always makes us to succeed!!!! I love igbo and am proud to be an Igbo!!

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2015
500GP:

AM NOT
THE IBO DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING FROM BUHARI. THEY ABUSE BEFORE AND DURING THE ELECTION. THEY THOUGHT GEJ WILL WIN BUT IN THE LONG RUN BOTH GEJ N THE IBO FAILED WOEFULLY......
THE NORTH, SOUTH WEST, NORTH CENTRAL........ ARE NOT DEMANDING, WHY IS THAT THE TRIBE THAT CONTRIBUTED LESS IS DEMANDING?
When you have the key to the kitchen, you are not scared! You know what I mean?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by disumusa: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Lol.......I thought they said te don't need anything post from this government...they didn't vote fo him yet tey are the ones demanding most since his triumph...well the general is for everybody and nobody...meanwhile Ekeremadu has not yet answered what specifically he has done for SS/SE..its well ...Nigeria will be great again!!!!
apc has more serious things to do than bridge and air port
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2015
eagleeye2:

Else, gini eme? Nna unu kwusi ime ka ndi mba ozo n' akpari umu Igbo.
GEJ, enweghi ike ime mana ohaneze choro ka onye ugwu bia me ya?
Tell them! Their hero GEJ scamed them and they now want the "devil" to help them.... Igbo make we stop to shame our self jare!!!!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

No dey ask foolish question...
I know the point am making,
Even though we are independent of the government of Nigeria...
It will be wise for the government to live up to his responsibility and oblige to the people. Else you give them every cause to fight your government with their every resources...
With what resources, money! For your information, an Igbo man will be the last person to sponsor a war! They will rather take their money to Kotonu and continue their business, we(igbos) are not bunch of irrational people!!!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2015
bolabolakemi:
The director of radiobiafra in the morning broadcast command Biafrans not to attend the upcoming crusade by pastor Kumuyi of deeper life church at Aba Begining 30th of June 2015. Yorubas frustrate, deport Biafrans, and ask Biafrans to leave Lagos but their pastors flock to Biafraland to extort money from gullible Biafrans

In his words, Biafrans must boycott the crusade because Yoruba are the problem of Biafrans and Yoruba pastors are evil. They burry snakes in Biafraland. They will know how serious we are this time around...

Also, Biafrans that called in we're totally against Kumuyi coming to Aba and warned the host of the event to desist from this planned crusade and stop Kumuyi from going to Aba.

The Director dares Kumuyi to make available the corpse of his late wife for autopsy if he denies killing her to marry a 65 years old church member ... undecided

Biafrans are warned not to attend any Yoruba church including deeper life church, redeemed church, winner chapel, mountain of fire church, ... and other Yoruba churches. Any Biafran attending any Yoruba church is barred from joining the Indegenous People of Biafra meeting

This evening, the director read from a Nigerian paper where Tunde Bakare confessed how he help register 18 companies for Kumuyi before leaving the church due to problem between both of them embarassed

Kanu Nnamdi is a mad drunk eddiott.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by disumusa: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2015
molydonhenry:
That 2nd Niger bridge though... PMB shud fulfill hz promises
we ndigbo will wage biafra war against buhari if our son olushola saraki is impeached.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hahahahahahha! Well you are not the first person to shut me up for saying am an Igbo boy(I don't even look like it).. But as an igbo boy who has lived in 12 different state of Nigeria speaks 7 different language(Igo,Hausa and Yoruba included), I will say with all due respect an Igbo man can never rule a fellow igbo that's why most of us leave our villages to other land cause we got the "I must succeed" syndrome and our pride always makes us to succeed!!!! I love igbo and am proud to be an Igbo!!

Story for the gods! You are a pure yolober . I can bet on that!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

They want Biafra, yet they want a Nigerian Bridge in Biafra, is that not confusion, is Confusion what the Biafrans stands for?
The Biafrans ultimate wish is another bridge to convey them to the SW daily.

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

With what resources, money! For your information, an Igbo man will be the last person to sponsor a war! They will rather take their money to Kotonu and continue their business, we(igbos) are not bunch of irrational people!!!

That's why I said you are a dummy even duller than daura...
Is time not resources??
Or is capital the only resources you know?
You are useless...
Meanwhile who do you think is sponsoring radio Biafra ??
Guy u b baboon...
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Story for the gods! You are a pure yolober . I can bet on that!
Wa joko si mbe, ke anyi tua, e na kudi nka? Come sidon, make we bet, wey your money?

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by lexy2014: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Biafra is already a cause that must be accomplished and I strongly believe it is independent of the government... So why in haste to make nasty conclusion and senseless contribution. If you like don't put your president to his toes, I care less though
Guy na wa ooo...if biafra is already a cause that must b accomplished, then y making demands or expecting anything from d govt of nigeria? Y didn't ohaneze ask biafra 2 build 2nd niger bridge?

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by BLOTRS: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2015
the Daura President don come back?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by lexy2014: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2015
molydonhenry:
That 2nd Niger bridge though... PMB shud fulfill hz promises
Did PMB promise anybody 2nd niger bridge? I thought 2nd niger bridge was one of GEJs achievements which most ibos proudly boasted with?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by lexy2014: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Yes! They didn't vote this man, yet this man still generate resources frm their land, so they have the right to demand sometin back in return.
what resources are u talking about?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

That's why I said you are a dummy even duller than daura...
Is time not resources??
Or is capital the only resources you know?
You are useless...
Meanwhile who do you think is sponsoring radio Biafra ??
Guy u b baboon...
O yeah someone is sponsoring radio biafra(mind you I said no igbo is willing to sponsor a war!) If I read and remembered well, that was how people sponsored Ojukuw(God rest his soul) when he started shouting cessation and when the war began, those who were richer than him(Ojukuw) deserted him and those who Ojukuw was richer than stayed and exploited him!!! Don't let us(Igbos) wash our dirty pants outside oo cause it is obvious you don't know how dirty it is......
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
PentiumPro:

The Biafrans ultimate wish is another bridge to convey them to the SW daily.
[/s]

Guy u are pathetic
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by lexy2014: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2015
chesterlee:

U need a brain transplant.....
Can u kindly counter oladele's argument with superior intellectual reasoning?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
ChappyChase:

O yeah someone is sponsoring radio biafra(mind you I said no igbo is willing to sponsor a war!) If I read and remembered well, that was how people sponsored Ojukuw(God rest his soul) when he started shouting cessation and when the war began, those who were richer than him(Ojukuw) deserted him and those who Ojukuw was richer than stayed and exploited him!!! Don't let us(Igbos) wash our dirty pants outside oo cause it is obvious you don't know how dirty it is......
[/s]

Guy who is even feeding you this gibberish...
Gawd..
Holy shit!!! Am done with your hypocrisy you baboon...
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Guy u are pathetic

Is it a lie? That your desire for the bridge is to take you to and from SW by Ekene Dilli Chukwu and ABC buses? cheesy cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2015
lexy2014:
what resources are u talking about?

What a Dumb Question! As old as you are, so you are yet to know that every state contribute their part in Nigeria's revenue.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by lexy2014: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

What a Dumb Question!
I believe d question is simple and straightforward enough 4 anyone 2 answer. U don't need 2b a rocket scientist 2no how 2 partake in a discussion. Its when u don't no what 2 say that u resort 2 using cheap talk like uv done. So, what resources are u talking about?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

Wa joko si mbe, ke anyi tua, e na kudi nka?
Come sidon, make we bet, wey your money?

Omo yolober! Omo yolober! Kuro nibiyi. Abo oro la a so fomoluabi boba de nu e a dodidi... E dahun oruko yin .
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2015
lexy2014:
I believe d question is simple and straightforward enough 4 anyone 2 answer. U don't need 2b a rocket scientist 2no how 2 partake in a discussion. Its when u don't no what 2 say that u resort 2 using cheap talk like uv done. So, what resources are u talking about?

So you mean to tell me that you don't know that every state in nigeria contribute some parcel to the revenue of Nigeria, be it through tax or whatever way. It this is what gives them the right to demand something frm federal Government. Voting a man to become a president is not the ground for one to obtain the right to demand . That's why I said you asked dumb question, bcus even primary school children knows every state contribute to the centre.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Is it a lie? That your desire for the bridge is to take you to and from SW by Ekene Dilli Chukwu and ABC buses? cheesy cheesy tongue
is a very great lie and that dumb and locals like you get hold of this rubbish propaganda to calm your hates and jealousy and justify it...
to my own point of view and the purpose it will serve,with the second Niger bridge it can only help convey masses to and fro, there is no restriction whatsoever.
so i strongly disagree with you.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Anojazy(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2015
500GP:
FOOLISH TRIBE. THEY SAID THAT THEY'RE HAPPY FOR THEIR DECISION TO VOTE FOR GEJ AND THAT THEY WILL REPEAT SUCH STEP AGAIN, IF THERE'S SUCH OPPORTUNITY.....

A TRIBE WITHOUT VISION NO WONDER THEY ARE LOST SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD

YORUBA - OBASANJO, TINUBU, FASHOLA

HAUSA/FULANI - BUHARI, IBB.....

IBO -?

NO PARTICULAR LEADER THEY CAN BE IDENTIFY WITH AS THEIR NATIONAL SYMBOL

You are the biggest fool I have ever seen. Which tribe are you from? What have your tribe done for this country? Don't you know that the reason igbos were held from seceding from this ill fated nigeria is because of their immense importance to the economy of the country. Check history, Igbos have contributed more than any other tribe, yes! we might have “trust issues” but Igbos still remain the only tribe in nigeria that is very good in all sectors of the economy. What have the so called people you listed above done for their tribe, is it Obasanjo,Ibb and co, Obasanjo is lucky his yet to answer for the homicide he committed in bayelsa; Ibb, he is the biggest criminal in Nigeria, Tinubu, a confused fool, let him come and rule Nigeria; I can only attach some respect to Fashola even though he acted stupid to deport some Igbos to their states when he was a governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Wike Meets Street Traders. Promises To Build Market For Them / Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.