Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari (17029 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Ohanaeze To Visit Buhari With Charter Of Demands - Vanguard Newspaper / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by lexy2014: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

So you mean to tell me that you don't know that every state in nigeria contribute some parcel to the revenue of Nigeria, be it through tax or whatever way. It this is what gives them the right to demand something frm federal Government. Voting a man to become a president is not the ground for one to obtain the right to demand . That's why I said you asked dumb question, bcus even primary school children knows every state contribute to the centre.
tnx 4d compliments and d response. So if u claim 2b an adult who knows all, y didn't u give this answer in d first place? (What do u mean by "whatever way"winkPermit me yet again 2 borrow from your wealth of wisdom. Which taxes does d FG collect from d people of d SE?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by DrGroove(f): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2015
See this Biafra people o Buhari should complete Enugu Airport for you,huh? So that you don't need to get to Lagos before you fly abroad with your drugs? So you can use it as a fast route to Asia for drug trafficking? Keep dreaming! Enugu airport will be closed down!

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2015
lexy2014:
tnx 4d compliments and d response. So if u claim 2b an adult who knows all, y didn't u give this answer in d first place? (What do u mean by "whatever way"winkPermit me yet again 2 borrow from your wealth of wisdom. Which taxes does d FG collect from d people of d SE?

Your lack of knowledge is on the high level. Go and enlighten yourself. Enough of the free lectures! I need an intelligent brain to argue with, not one that keep asking dumb questions without making a single point. I got better things to do
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Your lack of knowledge is on the high level. Go and enlighten yourself. Enough of the free lectures! I need an intelligent brain to argue with, not one that keep asking dumb questions without making a single point. I got better things to do
Hahahaha...its cos of my "lack of knowledge" that's y am here 2 learn @ d feet of scholars and gurus like u. So am not "arguing" with u, am learning from u. Am trying 2 enlighten myself. Pls kindly use from your wealth of knowledge 2 answer my dumb questions afterall that's y professors are teachers. If everyone was intelligent as u there will b no need 4 school. So pls help me

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

[s]is a very great lie and that dumb and locals like you get hold of this rubbish propaganda to calm your hates and jealousy and justify it...
to my own point of view and the purpose it will serve,with the second Niger bridge it can only help convey masses to and fro, there is no restriction whatsoever.
so i strongly disagree with you[/s].

You are talking nonsense, that is the problem with Ibos, always in denial. Where else do you want to use the bridge to and from? Kano or Sokoto?
Chai.!! Ibo man always never accepting the truth.
Ohaaaa...we don't want any damn bridge to connect us with you again!!
The hate you talk about goes both ways, or what is Nnamdi goat Kanu preaching to you fools on hourly basis? undecided

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by fanex: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
i do not understand this marginalization at all. didnt an Ibo man just finish a six year presidency? or the Ibo have disowned their brother again?
ChappyChase:
The Igbos have always felt marginalised and been stamped upon! So you expect them to relax and watch everything go over their heads?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
PentiumPro:

You are talking nonsense, that is the problem with Ibos, always in denial. Where else do you want to use the bridge to and from? Kano or Sokoto?
Chai.!! Ibo man always never accepting the truth.
Ohaaaa...we don't want any damn bridge to connect us with you again!!
The hate you talk about goes both ways, or what is Nnamdi goat Kanu preaching to you fools on hourly basis? undecided
[/s]

Connect us with you again??
Will the bridge link to the mainland bridge in Lagos??
Or do you people have river Niger??
How will the bridge connect you and us??
Quite pathetic
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]

[s]Connect us with you again??
Will the bridge link to the mainland bridge in Lagos??
Or do you people have river Niger??
How will the bridge connect you and us??
Quite pathetic[/s]

Why do you want the bridge? to move out of your caves in droves to SW. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by babestella: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

till you bring me the campaign video where he said he will complete the bridgeundecided

So in your mind the second Niger bridge will benefit only igbos right. I don't get how you people think at times, it beats. Y imagination that a bridge that will benefit all and sundry, every tribe is being trivialized as if it will benefit only the igbos. Sad that you bunch of foooo00ooooll will throw tribal card into every project. Tell me third mainland bridge is used only by the Yorubas, without the third mainland bridge do you think you can get to work easily without spending at least 4 hours on the road or you leave your home at 3am.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Why do you want the bridge? to move out of your caves in droves to SW. Take it or leave it.
[s][/s]

You are really pathetic.
Your selfishness is beyond bound.
It really beats my imagination how your thinking came so daft like this...
Even if citizens don't make use of it, at least let our visitors and investors have less stress in traffic congestion when paying visit to us...
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[i][/i][s][/s]

You are really pathetic.
Your selfishness is beyond bound
It really beats my imagination how your thinking came so daft like this...
Even if citizens don't make use of it, at least let our visitors and investors have less stress in traffic congestion when paying visit to us...

Biafrauud goat. The opinion you hold about me is simply put, irrelevant.
You can get mad and crazy as much as you want, that is your headache, the simple truth that is not debateable is that the idea of the 2 river niger bridge is to open more alternative for you cave dwellers to keep flocking and migrating to Lagos like untamed rabbits.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by mayorchelsea(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
I always thought the Igbos needed nothing from this government and would vote PDP if given another chance over and over.Didn't Jonathan promise to do all these for the east and failed?Yet we trooped out massively to give him our vote because of baseless tribal sentiments and illogical hatred. Ngige could have been have been Senate president only if his people acted wisely by not putting their eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Biafrauud goat. The opinion you hold about me is simply put, irrelevant.
You can get mad and crazy as much as you want, that is your headache, the simple truth that is not debateable is that the idea of the 2 river niger bridge is to open more alternative for you cave dwellers to keep flocking and migrating to Lagos like untamed rabbits.
But Lagos is a no man's land..
Why are you interested in people that comes to Lagos...
Y forming u b devil while even your father no contribute meaningfully to what Lagos is...
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by jelal007(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Euro31:
It will be of buhari best interest to accept this demands
And if he doesn't ?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by aresa: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
How many times are you going to award and re award contracts for the same bridge?

Jona sold the bridge off to JB to build and tolled for 30 long years so keep queit already.

Jona said pay for your own bridge by paying toll to JB for 30 years.

Btw. The smartest people, the richest people, the light of the nation, the Jews of Africa, the lord almighties can not build a small village bridge themselves and all they do is attack and blackmail other people to build bridge for them while Fashola built the best bridge in Wewr Africa in less than 3 years..

Empty and shallow chest beaters..

Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

But Lagos is a no man's land..
Why are you interested in people that comes to Lagos...
Y forming u b devil while even your father no contribute meaningfully to what Lagos is...

Keep in the trance that Lagos is no man's land. God punish you and Nnnamdi kanu that want to destroy Lagos ( ojikwu too had the same desire to destroy lagos) grin
Keep trooping into Lagos crossing almost 6 yoruba speaking states and getting into trance to think that lagos just erupted from no where.
When I call you oponuckukwu now, you will bust into fit of anger. grin cheesy
Meanwhile I've checked through your old album, and you've really changed . tongue tongue

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
aresa:
How many times are you going to award and re award contracts for the same bridge?

Jona sold the bridge off to JB to build and tolled for 30 long years so keep queit already.

Jona said pay for your own bridge by paying toll to JB for 30 years.

Btw. The smartest people, the richest people, the light of the nation, the Jews of Africa, the lord almighties can not build a small village bridge themselves and all they do is attack and blackmail other people to build bridge for them while Fashola built the best bridge in Wewr Africa in less than 3 years..

Empty and shallow chest beaters..

Smh....

Bros, no dey show this kind picture to the cave dwellers, this kind picture keep making them that they should come to Lagos or die trying. grin cheesy
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by darlingbobo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Those Ohaneze leadership should go and bury their heads in cheap shame. Were they not the same group that gave their full support to Goodluck Jonathan without consulting the Igbos. Let them take their list to Bayelsa state and leave our President alone. When Gov. Rochas Okorocha was shouting to high heaven about their decision to support Jonathan alone, the same Ohaneze were calling him names. So now which is the voice that has the interest of the Igbo? Rochas only. Secondly, I once said it here that, the blindly celebrated 2nd Niger bridge by pdp and its supporters is the highest scam to Ndi Igbo. I thought they said the last administration has paid in full for the contract. If that is the case, why is the same Ohaneze calling on our President to complete it? (Question needing answer from GEJ) Ohaneze is a disgrace. Ndi Igbo do not need Ohaneze to make wise decisions, We Are Born Wise.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Chigold101(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
arsenal33:

GEJ prmised to do it in 2011, u should have voted against him in 2015!

And by the way where are the 25,000km of federal roads rehabilitated?
2nd niger bridge is not GEJ‘s dream child. Many government in the past have talked about it. GEJ never said he will do it in his first term in the office. He promised to start it which he did. On the day of the commisioning the contractors & federal government said it will be a four year job. So i dont see what the rouse is all about.

As for the 25000klm road. Federal government said it is all over Nigeria. I live in Anambra state & federal roads in my state are bein rehabilitated.

From bridge head onitsha to umunya have been completed. Then work is on going from umunya to amansea with 3 news standard flyovers coming up. These things were never there before.

It took OBJ/Yar‘dua about 10years to complete (halfhazardly) Onitsha - Awomamma road (onitsha-owerri road).

Am sure you have never been to Anambra state before. If you have been, you will know that once u crossed the bridge from Asaba to Onitsha, you will meet a lovely 10 lane clean & well marked road (it was done incunjuction with Anambra state government).

The call was for Daura President to complete it. He should abandon the ongoing projects. Dont forget that governance is a continous thing.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by imcam: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
oladele97:
Igbo and there usual problem
1. today we want Biafra
2. tomorrow we want 2nd Niger bridge
3. next tomorrow we want to rule Lagos
how can you have all this three (3). why can't you just take one and settle with it

ahahahahah, dis guy u bad ooo, dey r confused. am sure dey dont know wat dey want
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by imcam: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

Keep in the trance that Lagos is no man's land. God punish you and Nnnamdi kanu that want to destroy Lagos ( ojikwu too had the same desire to destroy lagos) grin
Keep trooping into Lagos crossing almost 6 yoruba speaking states and getting into trance to think that lagos just erupted from no where.
When I call you oponuckukwu now, you will bust into fit of anger. grin cheesy
Meanwhile I've checked through your old album, and you've really changed . tongue tongue

u served him right
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
babestella:

So in your mind the second Niger bridge will benefit only igbos right. I don't get how you people think at times, it beats. Y imagination that a bridge that will benefit all and sundry, every tribe is being trivialized as if it will benefit only the igbos. Sad that you bunch of foooo00ooooll will throw tribal card into every project. Tell me third mainland bridge is used only by the Yorubas, without the third mainland bridge do you think you can get to work easily without spending at least 4 hours on the road or you leave your home at 3am.

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by 2dillu2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
oluwafemi113:
sorry boi I can feel the pains in you. .... your temperature must be so high by now
You're still a leaner .... GEJ fault and not mine

The truth is bitter

Take heart
lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by aresa: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chigold101:
2nd niger bridge is not GEJ‘s dream child. Many government in the past have talked about it. GEJ never said he will do it in his first term in the office. He promised to start it which he did. On the day of the commisioning the contractors & federal government said it will be a four year job. So i dont see what the rouse is all about.

I will go on exile if I don’t build Second Niger Bridge — President Jonathan

http://www.aitonline.tv/post-i_will_go_on_exile_if_i_don___t_build_second_niger_bridge_____president_jonathan

It's not his dream child, but he was willing to exile himself from his own country because of ordinary small bridge?

You are not making any damn sense..
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wtfCode: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
stewpid and funny comments here and there cheesy
well, that shows the kinda hatred igbos have been recieving from most especially the yorubas that thinks through their balls :-/
this also shows nigeria is not in unity and will never be in unity.
Trust me, ohanaeze knows that buhari will never do what they have been asking nigerian leaders since ages,so they can stand on something they can cry to the world about.
I think its in the best interest that buhari will listen to them...'they're the most peace loving tribe and yet the most dangerous when they've been provoked', u can't use them to feed this goddamn nation and then starve them...they aint fools, they're totally different set of people.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
wtfCode:
stewpid and funny comments here and there cheesy
well, that shows the kinda hatred igbos have been recieving from most especially the yorubas that thinks through their balls :-/
this also shows nigeria is not in unity and will never be in unity.
Trust me, ohanaeze knows that buhari will never do what they have been asking nigerian leaders since ages,so they can stand on something they can cry to the world about.
I think its in the best interest that buhari will listen to them...'they're the most peace loving tribe and yet the most dangerous when they've been provoked', u can't use them to feed this goddamn nation and then starve them...they aint fools, they're totally different set of people.

and I asked again what can Yiboess do if provoked aside the noise Nnamdi goat Kanu is belching out from London.? grin
Nigeria only need to starve Ibos for three months and they will succumb. Iboes love food walaahi cheesy cheesy
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

and I asked again what can Yiboess do if provoked aside the noise Nnamdi goat Kanu is belching out from London.? grin
Nigeria only need to starve Ibos for three months and they will succumb. Iboes love food walaahi cheesy cheesy
And after doing that you will die like awolowo
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

And after doing that you will die like awolowo

Lmaooooo, peacefully in his Park Lane Apapa residence surrounded by his children and grand children unlike the lies Igbo tells to themselves to make them feel happy.
You will die lie Ojikwu,(may his tormented soul rust away in hell) abandoned in a lonely cold london hospital while the wife biancar was turned to abuja village bicycle by different men of power.
You really don't want to go this road with me boy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by wtfCode: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
PentiumPro:

biitch i didnt asked u to quote me, u filthy and stinking piece of sh!t.
Look here!!
*drags her by her ear*...
quote me again and u'll die!!
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Sunnidinho: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

No dey ask foolish question...
I know the point am making,
Even though we are independent of the government of Nigeria...
It will be wise for the government to live up to his responsibility and oblige to the people. Else you give them every cause to fight your government with their every resources...
did you just say ibos are independent of nigeria? I wont say it cos i have some mentally stable ibo friends
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
wtfCode:

biitch i didnt asked u to quote me, u filthy and stinking piece of sh!t.
Look here!!
*drags her by her ear*...
quote me again and u'll die!!

Ewu Abia!
Na your papa get NL to determine who to quote you?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by babestella: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=ZeezaRapture post=34795217][/quote]

Thunder fire you mango head, cretin like you, you should be ashamed that your only mode of interaction in public domain is to use obscene images to project your stew.pidity. Shame on you e-rat. Baboon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / How Cashless System Can Help Track Election Financing In Nigeria"- Osinbajo / Supreme Court Affirms Ali-Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.