Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari (17024 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Ohanaeze To Visit Buhari With Charter Of Demands - Vanguard Newspaper / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by chat2deen(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Ha? See biafrans ooooo! I wish una suck-sex.

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

The cause you people betrayed long ago or what?! God saved us that we never had Biafra if not we would have killed our selves!! An Igob man can never be ruled ba a fellow Igbo! Go read your History well and you will find out that the igbos failed Biafra!!!!! Am an history student and I know of many Igbo men who became stinkingly rich just because of the civil war!!!

I don't care whether you are history or philosophy student...
I will stick to Biafra because our hope is still alive. Although there are setbacks we will eventually reach there someday whether in my time or in our generations to come. Is a divine cause ordained in heaven that must be established on earth whether man likes it or not...
Proudly IPOB member.
Biafra is my country...

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by 500GP: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
are you Shehu Garba his spokesman?

AM NOT
THE IBO DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING FROM BUHARI. THEY ABUSE BEFORE AND DURING THE ELECTION. THEY THOUGHT GEJ WILL WIN BUT IN THE LONG RUN BOTH GEJ N THE IBO FAILED WOEFULLY......
THE NORTH, SOUTH WEST, NORTH CENTRAL........ ARE NOT DEMANDING, WHY IS THAT THE TRIBE THAT CONTRIBUTED LESS IS DEMANDING?

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by chesterlee(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2015
oladele97:
Igbo and there usual problem
1. today we want Biafra
2. tomorrow we want 2nd Niger bridge
3. next tomorrow we want to rule Lagos
how can you have all this three (3). why can't you just take one and settle with it

U need a brain transplant.....
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Abok.i has become their Saviour & Rescuer. What a myopic bunch...

[img]http://oudtshoornonline.files./2010/08/rotfl.gif[/img]

Komin karya tana karewa.

8 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PStacks(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Is this a request, a threat or what?

Igbo people didn't vote Buhari so they are in the least position to tell him what to Do..

Buhari doesn't have their Mandate!

They should go and Meet Goodluck in otuoke whom they gave their Mandate.

Buhari is not responsible for and accountable to igbos, all this empty noise is beginning to piss me

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Skybob(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2015
If d monthly allocation to Akwa-Ibon alone could almost equate that of the entire Southwest, then the Ndigbos should be able to collectively 'surprise' d FG if he fails to complete it. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by charlie009: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Na now morning break 4 d igbo's, abeg make una free presido jare.
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by chesterlee(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari is the President of NIGERIA not APC ...

So he has no choice but to comply
"I belong to everyone'

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by mohisi: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Euro31:
It will be of buhari best interest to accept this demands
why?They be God,this ppl problem is just 2 much,they never like Buhari n nw they wnt him 2 work 4 them,u dnt eat ur cake n ve it.

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by midolian(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

Or the igbos will continue crying "foul",, even though they have been crying since 1960!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PStacks(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Euro31:

Or What?

5 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Hammefeez: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Something is wrong with Ohaneze

I thought they said Jonathan is the 2nd Azikiwe. So they want Mallam to do what hatman can not do?

I also want Buhari to do it because it will help many people but, i dnt want to hear it from igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
I thought they want Biafra? I dont get this Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2015
wait for it, wait for it ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here it comes... the Igbo bashing shall commence promptly*smh* undecided

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PStacks(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
The Man should be hold accountable to his words...
He must fulfill his promises and also remove every trace of marginalizing any part of the country. Else

"I ceased to settle for Nigeria when I had Biafra as 2nd option"

Why in the world should anyone settle for 2nd Best when you can have the Best?

As for me, The Best or Nothing at all is good enough for me.

You can go kiss shit with your Biafran Mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by eagleeye2: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2015
I guess some people just like to talk for the sake of talking. Why couldn't Ohaneze persuade Goodluck Jonathan into fulfilling his electoral promises? Of all the things we may want to accuse Buhari of, I think we can't accuse him of not building the Second Niger bridge, cos he never promised such.
If he does build it, Oluwa thank you. If he doesn't, still no Yawa.
Ohaneze should please shut it.

11 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2015
molydonhenry:
That 2nd Niger bridge though... PMB shud fulfill hz promises

till you bring me the campaign video where he said he will complete the bridgeundecided

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by eagleeye2: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2015

The youth group further appealed to the
President to appoint Dr Ogbonnaya Onu as the
Secretary to the Government of the Federation,
former Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, as
his Chief of Staff and Dr Chris Ngige as the.....
See liver ohh..........I campaigned against Buhari, so what moral justification will I have to be appealing or advicing him on who to appoint into his cabinet? Na this kain thing dey make some people dey insult Ndi-Igbo.
Ohaneze, ihere odikwa unu n'anya?

8 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ramdris(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Euro31:
in PMB's voice......Is that a threat or what?

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PStacks(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2015
oladele97:
Igbo and there usual problem
1. today we want Biafra
2. tomorrow we want 2nd Niger bridge
3. next tomorrow we want to rule Lagos
how can you have all this three (3). why can't you just take one and settle with it

They want Biafra, yet they want a Nigerian Bridge in Biafra, is that not confusion, is Confusion what the Biafrans stands for?

6 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by splashbaby(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2015
All these people have no shame... When we told you Stella Oduah did nothing.... You were all over the place celebrating the scum. Thought you all flat heads told us all that Enugu Airport was the best in the world... How come it's suddenly uncompleted now.

Your hero GEJ gave you a miniature model of the Bridge one weekend and you all brought out the best Atilogwu dancers yanmiri land could offer when the King of clueless was inaugurating the signboard after 4 years.

Now you want the so called dullard of Daura to rescue your sorry arhhs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

"I ceased to settle for Nigeria when I had Biafra as 2nd option"

Why in the world should anyone settle for 2nd Best when you can have the Best?

As for me, The Best or Nothing at all is good enough for me.

You can go kiss shit with your Biafran Mentality.

Why are you derailing the thread ??
Are you crazy??
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by eagleeye2: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
The Man should be hold accountable to his words...
He must fulfill his promises and also remove every trace of marginalizing any part of the country. Else
Else, gini eme? Nna unu kwusi ime ka ndi mba ozo n' akpari umu Igbo.
GEJ, enweghi ike ime mana ohaneze choro ka onye ugwu bia me ya?

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by bdbest2(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2015
Ok.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

U can also place an order thru any of the following online site:
Konga:
/brirold
Kaymu:
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/brirold/

Thanks.

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2015
eagleeye2:
I guess some people just like to talk for the sake of talking. Why couldn't Ohaneze persuade Goodluck Jonathan into fulfilling his electoral promises? Of all the things we may want to accuse Buhari of, I think we can't accuse him of not building the Second Niger bridge, cos he never promised such.
If he does build it, Oluwa thank you. If he doesn't, still no Yawa.
Ohaneze should please shut it.

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2015
If this will take them out. Fine

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PStacks(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2015
ionsman:
The Daura President doesn't know what a bridge is....Fogerrit yeebos......

That same foolish boy again. Your father Dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by truefact: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2015
All you sophisticated haters....let it be know to you that Igbos has right to make demand since they are still UNIT part of Nigeria. ...until then you sophisticated cowards are just ranting. ...

And if you cowards don't want Igbos to make demand...simply tell you BB Brainless Buhari the DD to expel igbos from being a UNIT part of Nigeria.

Well, I'm not surprised of you all ranting. ..Most of you are products of inbreeding

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by PStacks(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Why are you derailing the thread ?? Are you crazy??

Now the Biafran in you is talking!
What a wasted generation.

7 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2015
eagleeye2:

Else, gini eme? Nna unu kwusi ime ka ndi mba ozo n' akpari umu Igbo.
GEJ, enweghi ike ime mana ohaneze choro ka onye ugwu bia me ya?

No dey ask foolish question...
I know the point am making,
Even though we are independent of the government of Nigeria...
It will be wise for the government to live up to his responsibility and oblige to the people. Else you give them every cause to fight your government with their every resources...
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
PStacks:

Now the Biafran in you is talking!

What a wasted generation.
[/s]

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) / Under-recovery: Fuel Subsidy Drops To N20 Per Litre — NNPC / Amina Zakara: EU Rejects Pdp's Plea To Influence INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.