Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (37465 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Please Come And Follow Me Laugh!! What Do I Call This???? (+pics) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by ejimieje: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Guy just forget her and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Proudlyayt(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
She's not ready, that's point.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Drsmiles(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
It means it's funny
It'd only mean good if the guy is a comedian
Or if he's joking
Asides that
Men sorry o
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
She has someone else.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by AskProf: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

N.B: he is a graduate and financially stable. the sex is good too.

How do you know the sex is good or, are you hiding something from us?

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
scared of what ?
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why is everything happening to everybody's friends these days? And these friends always seem to know stuffs they're not meant to

31 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by BeeCool15: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
She's probably considering that he's not on her level, especially for marriage. If he reads this he can understand - http://thenakedconvos.com/women-men-successful/

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Zammydagreat(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
guy we know say na u, she's not ready unlike my thirsty gf

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by AskProf: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
bataderemi:
Why is everything happening to everybody's friends these days? And theses friends always seem to know stuffs they're not meant to

We are in the age of confidential proxy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Like Fela go talk. All na shakara, she wan do undecided
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Better say the truth. u or ur 4nd?

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Uniquexty(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
AskProf:

How do you know the sex is good or, are you hiding something from us?
Exactly what i had in mind. So after every action, the friend (in quote) returns with tales. You see why the girl laughed. Immaturity

9 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Your friend or you should realise that the girl sees you as her babyboy who rubs her kittycat so making a marriage proposal is like a night of a thousand laughs to her hence the laughter.

Mind you, she may be younger than you but what she don see in life, you probably still dey read am for textbook.

Young bro, I suggest you take a hike. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by harry509: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

mayb she feel's dat ur friend is jokn or sumtin. Hw I wish I can do wat govnu oshiomole did wen it cum's lookn 4 lady 2 marry. embarassed
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Swagk101(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
bataderemi:
Why is everything happening to everybody's friends these days? And these friends always seem to know stuffs they're not meant to
I tire ooo...our OPs get frendz wey get ish

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by AREWAINC(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
'RAMADAN KAREEM' TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS....Alright we really appreciate... Those that have been giving us a call..... We really appreciate you once again. We like to tell you our hair price are still the same...... we serve with only quality product not fake..... From #Arewahairinc... Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC.... To see the pics of what we have go to fb.com/Arewahairinc smiley
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Briee(f): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:

How do you know the sex is good?

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by millionboi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
She laughrd because her spell on ur frnd work
adonbilivit:

she be lik so dis baba charm work

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Raymie(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
How do yhu know that the sex is good? Are yhu the middle leg? Or does he do yhu as well? Friends of NLers have really suffered.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Swagt101(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
bataderemi:
*sipping alomo for the night*... All NL OP's been having friends with one problem or the other since 1700bc... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by frakdon(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
exactly what I told my friend. but the big question is: wetin make am no reach? shey na cash? abi age? abi na abunna? lalasticlala might help me get more helpful comments
clears throat....... yeah Abunna! Son of Adam.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by stobery(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Op....Tell me you are the one

I gat a surprised advice grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by babyfaceafrica: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Find someone else!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Uniquexty(f): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Raymie:
How do yhu know that the sex is good? Are yhu the middle leg? Or does he do yhu as well? Friends of NLers have really suffered.
Lmho

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by piagetskinner(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Means ur "friend" is a huge JOKE

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Omotayor123(f): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:

My comment is your monikergrin

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
24? exactly!
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by IceDude(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
She laughed cos ur frnd proposed putting on agbada instead of dressing like superman undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by jeffizy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adonbilivit grin

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by frakdon(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sweetyie:
E reach laugh biko. What does he know abt marriage, maybe because d sex is good
what he knws about marriage cuz he is 24 abi?

Daughter of Eve.......well shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.