Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (37461 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Please Come And Follow Me Laugh!! What Do I Call This???? (+pics) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by frisby: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
It makes no sense that you're here asking us this.

Your friend sounds like a teenager.
If a woman laughs at your proposal, what do you do? Laugh with here and see her off? Smh.

What did he do when she laughed?

Marriage is for serious people. Not financially stable people or studs in bed.
If he's too chicken to demand explanations right away, then he should give himself a couple more years to grow up. This is a candid piece of advice and not mockery. The older he gets, the more he'll see reasons to not even marry the girl. He'll be thankful he dodged the bullet. He shouldn't rush Marriage.
A cousin married his girlfriend 2 years ago, he was 24. Today he hates her. She's had a child for him, her body has changed, fun has been replaced with responsibilities, the sex has lost its novelty........ he's disgusted by her now.
Well he may grow to lover her again, or not. But the point is : take your time, investigate your girl and her family background thoroughly, look at her mom and observe her attitude towards the dad (there's a 90% chance she'll treat you the way her mom treats her dad) there's just so much to consider..he shouldn't take the girl seriously. He's a man. He should go on as many dates with as many women as possible.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by frakdon(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
frisby:

If a woman laughs at your proposal, what do you do? Laugh with here and see her off? Smh.

If he's too chicken to demand explanations right away, then he should give himself a couple more years to grow up. This is a candid piece of advice and not mockery. The older he gets, the more he'll see reasons to not even marry the girl. He'll be thankful he dodged the bullet. He shouldn't rush Marriage.
A cousin married his girlfriend 2 years ago, he was 24. Today he hates her. She's had a child for him, her body has changed, fun has been replaced with responsibilities, the sex has lost its novelty........ he's disgusted by her now.
Well he may grow to lover her again, or not. But the point is : take your time, investigate your girl and her family background thoroughly, look at her mom and observe her attitude towards the dad (there's a 90% chance she'll treat you the way her mom treats her dad) there's just so much to consider..he shouldn't take the girl seriously. He's a man. He should go on as many dates with as many women as possible.
my brother I love yu....................brotherly!
Marriage is for serious persons, nt jst financial stab nd otherwise! Thank yu..

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Rollyberry(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
THE GUY NO REACH FOR THE BABE EYE

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Bflexing(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good...keep bleeping,leave marriage. when the time is right,she will come back proposing grin grin
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

N.B: he is a graduate and financially stable. the sex is good too.
she laugh coz to her na funny joke grin.if me na the girl and a 24 yr old guy propose to me i no go only laugh but i go mess the same time cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by mizznutrition(f): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Its possible your friend use Lines that she has heard 1001 times before
ur head is there!!
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by bakila: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
kindl0:

Lol. K. I was just teasing. But the girl has her reasons sha. Maybe the proposal sounds unserious or she sees him as still a kid.
Or the proposal was made during the good sex.
Words said at that point have their challanges.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Homguy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
She doesn't think its gonna work. No lady simply laughs at a proposal if she really wanted it. Besides, your friend made a fatal mistake, maybe he isn't confident enough, as he should have pressed her to make known her intention, or give a date she'ld give a reply to his proposal.

BTW, sex may not be the reason she keeps coming back, as I reckon you said your friend is quite comfortable. Money, is a good motivator.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by justmenoni: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
U ppl ehn...everytime it's always una friend but wait oo why are u so concerned with the issue since it's not ur issue...

Well I know it's not ur friend ooo but even if it happens to ur friend then the girl is right if she eventually gives a No and she has every right and reason to do so abi who wouldn't when the man ain't man enough (oh u think it's only sex,money or education dat matters well no man/woman wanna hv a loose mouth as a life partner) 2moro now dem go try doggie or a*** grin grin and ur friend will rush down to tell u and in return u will either rush down to tell us here or better still look down on d girl as a No or lowlife or better still abuse her with it...wait ooo how ur friend tk do am education financially buoyant ready for marriage at 24??kidding though but he or u might be rushing to... Ritababe please come and giv advice to this man ooo

quote author=adonbilivit post=34906495] that was not a sacarsm. she keeps coming back for the D so trust me my friend does not suck in bed. advice or just read comments and learn Abokina[/quote]

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by kindl0(m): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2015
bakila:

Or the proposal was made during the good sex.
Words said at that point have their challanges.

yea, maybe. The guy must be high on good sex, then he just said it cos at that time all be sees is marriage for sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
frisby:

I will relate this to him. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.