Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (37464 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Please Come And Follow Me Laugh!! What Do I Call This???? (+pics) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Omotayor123(f): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
maybe she wasn't expecting it... or the ring na #100 Aboki owngrin.

JK#

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by jeffizy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

My comment is your monikergrin
Same here grin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by alphajerus(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
DA ONLY REASON Y, SHE WAS LAFFING WAS DAT IN HER MIND SHE BIN DA SAY OBOY SEE SEASON FILM. I cant belive dat i am acting cinderala.grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Youngzedd(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whizzcute:
E mean say he no reach

I tire grin grin grin. Keke Napep trying to Flex with Lexus.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nicepoker(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Op I don't believe ur fake story. How come u knew about the 5ex stuff.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by AskProf: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Uniquexty:
Exactly what i had in mind. So after every action, the friend (in quote) returns with tales. You see why the girl laughed. Immaturity

The OP I feel is this "friend" in question. He feels that by buying her stuff like La Casera, taking her to some eateries, even, a new Injoo Hot Fire qualifies him for the grand prize.

But, no!

Our girl has other things in mind which might include, but not limited to a higher bidder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by MasterWayne(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
beauteous. smiley
tohphunmie:
Did she accept the ring?
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by idris4eva(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
niceguy7:
Whats the title of this nollywood movie? grin
Adonbilivit

5 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by IceDude(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
Maybe the guy alwayz brag abt his sexual prowess
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by IceDude(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
Maybe the guy alwayz brag abt his 5exual prowess
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by HopeAtHand: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

N.B: he is a graduate and financially stable. the sex is good too.

@bolded is the reason why that girl will continue to laugh at your friend.

He's childish to tell his best friend about how good he fvcks a girl he intends to marry...expose your serious gfs sex life and you can expose anything about her.

He should learn maturity..having money doesn't equate to maturity.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

Your friend or you? Adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by ArabianPrince: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is your friend that desperate at 24 ? Why is he bothered about her laughing response? She is probably not taking him serious the way he has taken her. Placing a lady on high pedestal wouldn't do him any good.
He needs to know that from the school of basics....Girls are like buses......You miss one, catch one on the hour, every hour promptly.
Your friend needs to move on I guess.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Maybe your friend is just another clown existing for her excitement.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Femistico(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wetin she take proposed, na only mouth mayb she's been xpectin a car from him b4...the laugh means boy go and hussle..u still small

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by mradjoy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg I wan go sleep joor! don taya
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by missbehave247(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
If your friend is 24 and according to your write-up, they have been dating for 8yrs.

If your friend was 16yrs then, how old is she?

Infact no need for further question

Your moniker said it all

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Uniquexty(f): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
AskProf:

The OP I feel is this "friend" in question. He feels that by buying her stuff like La Casera, taking her to some eateries, even, a new Injoo Hot Fire qualifies him for the grand prize.

But, no!

Our girl has other things in mind which might include, but not limited to a higher bidder.
Exactly. Ladies, we have a mind of our own. I actually laughed with her, reading that. The proposee is so immature. Still hiding behind a friend. Impersonation....

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Sparkles003(f): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
How old is the lady
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Adaezeagu(f): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
must she shed tears lyk oders?
As guy dey look for new formula to propose Na so babes dey use new formula dey accept
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
harry509:
mayb she feel's dat ur friend is jokn or sumtin. Hw I wish I can do wat govnu oshiomole did wen it cum's lookn 4 lady 2 marry. embarassed
what is so special about oshomole getting a lady to marry
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by mira4u: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
adonbilivit:

cheesy it simply means he's a joker.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by chaxking(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice fabricated story o, shey all na to make front page angry
adonbilivit:

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Basildvalour(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Boy o boy! You do not know me o

You need time to really know me......*thats what d laughter meant*

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Besto(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
24..prolly she is 19 to 21.
in her mind... she will be like small change dey shack dz 1 abi...
the only time gals jump at such offer z if ur papa na polithiefcian

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
D girl be like "SEE THIS SMALL BOY SEF WAN MARRY"

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by harry509: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
what is so special about oshomole getting a lady to marry
gettn married 2 a foreigner wit 2ru love.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
the boy is small no mean say the boy is incapable.. i guess the girl herself is too young to take things serious..
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
so you think marriage is all about he has money and dick? all dis nigga boys mentality......no b all girls go marry cos of money ooo.....tho a larger percent of them

make your findings she only took ur friend as bed mate nd nothing more.....that y she laughed.....she was like heeeee even this one dey propose for marriage

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by damilareoye: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
too much of African magic. waiting for part 2.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
maybe she wasn't expecting it... or the ring na #100 Aboki owngrin.

JK#

If its a cheap ring. She can simply say so, I instead of laughing. I doubt its the ring or how he proposed.

Dou only the lady can ans app. but I suspect she doesn't she herself marrying him.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
D guy na akpororo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.