Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (37458 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Please Come And Follow Me Laugh!! What Do I Call This???? (+pics) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Princecalm(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2015
Emilord:
inglish don sofer, 'don't ' or 'doesn't '?
well you might think you corrected me which I partly accept but I purposely said that in line with the moniker of the op.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2015
missbehave247:
If your friend is 24 and according to your write-up, they have been dating for 8yrs.

If your friend was 16yrs then, how old is she?

Infact no need for further question

Your moniker said it all
for one year. read again

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Justiyke4u: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2015
The laugh simply means she is indecisive
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by obynaDmob(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
that was not a sacarsm. she keeps coming back for the D so trust me my friend does not suck in bed. advice or just read comments and learn Abokina

Aby na you them Laff? The way you serious for the D Matter.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by skimmy39: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2015
she never expererit
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

N.B: he is a graduate and financially stable. the sex is good too.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by kindl0(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
OK this happened to my friend. so he proposed to his girlfriend after dating for over a year. she neither said yes nor no but just laughed out loud. this has been bothering my friend. He feels she might be thinking he is not man enough probably because he is only 24.

U sure say no b u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by taiwo09: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
it shows na only dick your friend has, he aint matured yet has a man. so if he still confuse then ask IFA shocked

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by davidas101(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2015
All I'm gonna say is "dude, don't cry" owo wogbo, Lolz..
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by phiszo(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
she is very very silly... dump her ass

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by iamnemo(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Why that your 'friend' no come ask the question himself. You be Yinka Odumakin angry . Coming on here and asking lame questions. How do you think we will know why she laughed? HMM... tell me - how we go take know why she LAUGH!Why u know ask the person way laugh. Abi which kind iranu be this? Omo ja kuro lori internet jor! angry

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Wendy80(f): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

He tells u abt their sex life which means he's still a boy no wonder she laughed. Real men don't kiss and tell, especially about a woman u hold in high esteem. He shd grow up.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2015
kindl0:

U sure say no b u?
haba! even if na me u know me? why I go lie na

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2015
grin grin

I can imagine cheesy
She doesn't think he can ever get serious tongue,give her time jare let her complete her hypothetical study and analysis
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by adonbilivit: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Wendy80:

He tells u abt their sex life which means he's still a boy no wonder she laughed. Real men don't kiss and tell, especially about a woman u hold in high esteem. He shd grow up.
he has not been telling me, he had to after she laughed at his proposal
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2015
Just why do people post stories of themselves but decide to hide behind 'friends'? If this happened to your friend, how come you convincingly know the SEX IS GOOD THOUGH??/!!!! grin grin : shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2015
I think you may be right... grin grin grin
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by michicko(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Sum pple juss dey yarn dust....if u Don't av sumtin gud to say close d f**king page.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Destinyamaka(f): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2015
she didn't expect it from him.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by feelme3(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
thefakestan:
What year was it?

Oga OP this ma friend stuff is used when u want to buy those drugs for sensitive areas in Moluwe or long distant buses.

But not on NL where u have "moniker"

Like how u carry know say ur "friend" is good? As in d sex is good ?

ThefakeStan

LWTMB. No mind OP. Him think say forum go show him face. You for kuku tell us de style "your friend" dey take knack him friend. Learner

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by omaji53jeremiah: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2015
may be the sex is not good enough for her this day you never can tell.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Dhotseal(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
that was not a sacarsm. she keeps coming back for the D so trust me my friend does not suck in bed. advice or just read comments and learn Abokina

The more I read ur responses, the more convinced I am, that you and this your imaginary friend are one and the same person.

To so sure ur friend 'doesn't suck in bed'...kinda sounds like u are your friend.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by wwisedu: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Use you head
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by simdam500(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
She was caught off guard grin

Me too am laughing cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Oluwalala(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

How do u know the sex is good oga ! .........

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by calculator123(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

abi na u it apun to u kon,, de lie say na ur frnd.,anyway she might nt b mrs ryt to hmm o!
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Untrollable: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2015
thefakestan:
What year was it?

Oga OP this ma friend stuff is used when u want to buy those drugs for sensitive areas in Moluwe or long distant buses.

But not on NL where u have "moniker"

Like how u carry know say ur "friend" is good? As in d sex is good ?

ThefakeStan

OP na noob

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by preetyb(f): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

She may not have heard what he said correctly or she is like you can't be serious.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by archiba(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin
adonbilivit:

sorry I am a girl for everybody and for nobody! gringringrin
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by decountof(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
the sex don dey make u feel lik something wey u fit carry enter heaven abi.....iffa hear.. marriage ko,small boy ni..

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Mariojane(f): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

how did he proposed? maybe he didn't sound serious about it or he didn't do it the way the girl wish to be proposed to.
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by Tosyn007(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
It means plain madness
Re: He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? by kindl0(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
haba! even if na me u know me? why I go lie na

Lol. K. I was just teasing. But the girl has her reasons sha. Maybe the proposal sounds unserious or she sees him as still a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.