Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy (15358 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
Please...don't make me emotional. embarassed

Thanks much, Kiz. I always appreciate you, not just because of this, I've always appreciated you. Thanks,buddy. smiley

seriously bro,you make me think about my life...I envy your wisdom.
I don't mean to flatter you but you're one of the factors keeping me on here.

Gracias man,you are the boss wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kizmarty:

seriously bro,you make me think about my life...I envy your wisdom.
I don't mean to flatter you but you're one of the factors keeping me on here.

Gracias man,you are the boss wink
Oh my... shocked

Thanks, buddy. Please... embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh my... shocked
Thanks, buddy. Please... embarassed
lol...okk lemme keep quiet grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by PriscillaGabby(f): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
cool write-up
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Mrdigitech(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
@Joecutie, you are absolutely spot on. Your contribution smacks of wisdom and superior thinking. A big sucker punch just got served here, and anyone who contemplates challenging what you've written needs mental reevaluation. I'm awed by what you've written; well balanced and devoid of sentiments. I can read your contribution over and over again. Ride on Jeocutie! Great Philosopher!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mrdigitech:
@Joecutie, you are absolutely spot on. Your contribution smacks of wisdom and superior thinking. A big sucker punch just got served here, and anyone who contemplates challenging what you've written needs mental reevaluation. I'm awed by what you've written; well balanced and devoid of sentiments. I can read your contribution over and over again. Ride on Jeocutie! Great Philosopher!!
I think this is way too much for just me, brother; but thanks anyway. I'm happy. Very happy. Thank you. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by MissMakas(f): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
Awww, thanks much, dear. smiley
Anytime, dearie. You're a great mind. And I see a very bright future ahead of you. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

cheesygrin

You see, a conductor smelling of e-gbo and very dirty called me 'Ashewo' because I asked for my change when he refused to give me cheesygrin To him, any woman who dares to challenge him is an 'Ashewo' and he is not the only one doing this.

Again, a guy on this forum whose gut or face I don't like, who I have never met, who I will never meet, who I have never chatted with or mailed online or offline, who I will never sleep with even to safe my own life or even if konji wants to kill me called Standd a 'slut' because it is the 'normal' thing for him to do, because he is an HYPOCRITE.

Why then do you think I don't have the 'right' to label men with hypocrisy.

You are better than a bus conductor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
MissMakas:
Anytime, dearie. You're a great mind. And I see a very bright future ahead of you. smiley
I'm over the moon right now. My mum will be very proud of this comment. Thanks, sweetheart. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is just it. cheesy

@bold, preach
mollytinrox:
Passionate, strong worded piece sister.
You delivered, as usual.

The life of the female in this country is at a risk the moment she is born, and I'm facing the women w go keep silent and let it all happen.
I am not a conformer to silly norms, by the way, so I'm one to talk.
A grown man fingers your toddler and you let it slide because you're protecting her reputation. May the life of her reputation never be good. What reputation is to protect when such a girl grows to become someone who accepts abuse?
If your cousin is caught sleeping with your 8 year old daughter, hand him over to the police! What family?
If your husband is abusive whether physically or verbally and all you do is tell us you're staying because of your childrwn, you're picture-perfect for the word slowpoke. Your kids will watch a man abuse you and grow up thinking its alright. The boys will become bullies and the girls will become doormats, but society will praise you for staying in a loveless marriage.
Which way ladies?
You see those other species so quick to label everyone of the opposite sex a slut, keep hustling to return to where you came from. At least your mothers did what today's sluts are doing, and if ALL Nigerian women are sluts I don't see how we can singly exonerate your own female relatives. It means every one woman who has walked the surface of Nigeria since a band of black men and women wandered here chanting kumbaya is a slut. No one is exempted, even me. But your mother and her mother before her were more slutty.
Have you ever wondered why girls grow up wanting the bad guys?
Why do you even do it?
Defile a child for what pleasure? How does touching an underdeveloped poosie make you feel? Why so you hate so much what you have created?
I even see some of them here carrying shoulders and making comments on how girls are gold diggers.
You meet a girl and promise her money after shining her Congo, that makes you a saint?
All these Mr. Self Righteous' parading about, nature has found a reward for y'all. It's called Karma.
Since your father and role model, Adam, started the female bashing, none of you has evolved to correct it.
But I tell you, wait for it.
Karma.
With your own eyes you will see, with your owns anuses you will feel what it is like to go through what you put them through.
Keep promoting your gospel of Nigerian women being sluts.
RlP dear girl. You're done with the sadness of this world, the pain and shame. I only hope for you, the death was a quick one. RIP dear girl, for karma doesn't disappoint.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
SMH.

All these goody-two-shoes women.

She's probably not better than the lady she was attacking.

Lord have mercy.

Nihilist:
https://www.nairaland.com/2392124/man-sister-arraigned-battery-sodomy

A Nigerian Woman is the co-suspect in this case.

Accusing her sister-in-law of adultery, she held her down, and help shove a beerbottle, and later poured pepper into the victims Vag.
The suspect was aided and abetted by her brother....and her mother

That's slut-shaming, sexual assault and disrespect for women all at the same time....committed by two women

I didn't even have to dig around obscure sources to find this article...it's on the front page on this very site, this very morning. Fresh off the press.

At least one thing is clear from the article though, the female suspects believe in equal rights and opportunity to batter and sexually assault other women. They are the ultimate feminists. grin

Good morning Standd
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by kenwins(f): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
I didn't read everyone's comment but the little little I read plus standd's update said it all.

Although, girls, ladies even women give people the room to call them names. I have a male friend who was molested by a lady at age 12. What will you call that?

Sugar mummies: they made themselves laughing stock by going for people worth calling their son.

On the contrary, I won't let judgemental becloud me nor my sense of reasoning for our girls, ladies and women are not to blame but opposite sex are. I chose not to blame them because I knw not what they have suffered in the hands of slavery born men.

What story will our dear chibok girls tell? What future await them? Won't these same men term them slut?

*moody*
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

no need to be insultive
There's a need for everything Darth Nihilist.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by MissMakas(f): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'm over the moon right now. My mum will be very proud of this comment. Thanks, sweetheart. smiley
You deserve it and more.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by timpaker(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
kenwins:
I didn't read everyone's comment but the little little I read plus standd's update said it all.

Although, girls, ladies even women give people the room to call them names. I have a male friend who was molested by a lady at age 12. What will you call that?

Sugar mummies: they made themselves laughing stock by going for people worth calling their son.

On the contrary, I won't let judgemental becloud me nor my sense of reasoning for our girls, ladies and women are not to blame but opposite sex are. I chose not to blame them because I knw not what they have suffered in the hands of slavery born men.

What story will our dear chibok girls tell? What future await them? Won't these same men term them slut?

*moody*

[b]You're right. At age 13 I was molested by our landlady's daughter(then who as at that time around 32 years of age) in Mushin, Lagos, and when I told my aunt she simply brushed it aside and after much admittance she called me "ashewo".

I was scarred to tell my mum cuz she wouldn't believe me either.

Few years down the line, I bumped into her at the airport with 3 beautiful girls and that nostalgic feeling of plea "aunty Ronke abeg na" just rang in my ears and at that moment I wish her girls could hear them too.

She didn't even apologise.

Up till today, I don't feel comfortable sitting close to women to any woman older than me (not even my momma).

Last year October, my little cousin (a boy) was molested by a female corper in F.G.C. Kwali and instead of the school to act on his complaint they suspended him for lying on a "Teacher".

The fact is this stuff happens to us male bbut the way ours is bn handled is very different from the ladies. The female get more sympathy than the male[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
timpaker:

[b]You're right. At age 13 I was molested by our landlady's daughter(then who as at that time around 32 years of age) in Mushin, Lagos, and when I told my aunt she simply brushed it aside and after much admittance she called me "ashewo".

Few years down the line, I bumped into her at the airport with 3 beautiful girls and that nostalgic feeling of plea "aunty Ronke abeg na" just rang in my ears and at that moment I wish her girls could hear them too.

Up till today, I don't feel comfortable sitting close to women to any woman older than me (not even my momma).

Last year October, my little cousin (a boy) was molested by a female corper in F.G.C. Kwali and instead of the school to act on his complaint they suspended him for lying on a "Teacher".

The fact is this stuff happens to us male bbut the way ours is bn handled is very different from the ladies. The female get more sympathy than the male[/b]

Yet you don't see us complaining about it!. Or appealing for sentiments from all and sundry!.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Yet you don't see us complaining about it!. Or appealing for sentiments from all and sundry!.

But you should. Is there any other way it will go away except constant attention is drawn to it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
I feel bad for you.
Maybe you should confront her if you know where she lives. Get closure.
timpaker:

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
cococandy:

But you should. Is there any other way it will go away except constant attention is drawn to it?
You heard what Timpaker said didn't you?.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
cococandy:
I feel bad for you.
Maybe you should confront her if you know where she lives. Get closure.
You see Timpaker is a gentleman. If it was me, I will start chyking her daughters right in front of her. If she complains, she will get a simple course down memory lane.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
joseph1832:
You heard what Timpaker said didn't you?.
Yes I did.
It's the same way molested ladies are shamed into keeping quiet.
Will keeping quiet solve the problem?
No.

His silence is not helping him. So instead of saying others should not complain because he's not complaining, he should join in the voices that expose such things.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wonderful read. I'm glad to know there are women who think like this and are vocal about it. I cannot stress the importance of female solidarity. If we hope to effect any kind of change on society we must stand together and refrain tearing each other down.

I disagree with referring to women as sluts though. A woman who is comfortable with her sexuality and chooses to express herself is not by any means a slut.

#AlliesNotRivals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Weldone standd, beautiful as always.

The hypocrisy in nigeria cannot be found any other place on the planet. While I agree there are good men, I must say there are only a few of them.

The thing is that, it did not start today, it is something that is deeply ingrained in our society, men have a way of agreeing with each other even without saying a word, almost like there's a code amongst them not to call one erring to order, as that will make them appear weak, there's just something I'm yet to understand with men.

A man knows another man is a thief but will keep his mouth shut and call it hustling, talking crap about how it's not easy to be a man, the thief himself has no issues discussing his business with fellow men because he's sure none of them will expose him, just what do you call that? Men are annoyingly hypocritical.

@Bolded:

Noticed right from secondary school.

If a guy erred, they will support him and correct him privately
If a girl erred, it would be the gist of boy's dorm the next. day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

How have I made your point for you? grin

The law is clear. In Spain, Consensual sex with a 13 year old is legal with no age restrictions. In Italy, Consensual sex with a 14 year old is legal, whilst consensual sex with a 13 year old has age restrictions.

I've given you links to the legal documents. Help yourself.

And why would a sane adult want to sleep with a 13 or 16yr old girl?

Except you are under 18 sha
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by kenwins(f): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
timpaker:

I do nt dispute the fact that this things happens to boys. All I'm saying is that it is rampant when it comes to girls being molested.

You should read "Emmanuella", a story here on NL written by standd and you'd know the pain we feel as a girl, lady and woman.

Let us drift away from the issue of molesting to loving. When a lady loves a guy like 'kilode?' and all she gets in return is being used for rituals, drugged and raped to death by more than one person. What is it we have done to deserve such cruelty?

Hmmmmm... No decency for womanhood. They turn their wives to a punch bag. My oh my! I forgot it's like father like son. It all runs in their vein.

#change
#peace
#LetPeaceReignInNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by timpaker(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
joseph1832:
You see Timpaker is a gentleman. If it was me, I will start chyking her daughters right in front of her. If she complains, she will get a simple course down memory lane.

Hehehehehehehehehe. I've forgiven her and moved on but to me getting revenge would further complicate things. The only surprising thing was the way she pretended like she doesn't remember what she did to me.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
timpaker:

Hehehehehehehehehe. I've forgiven her and moved on but to me getting revenge would further complicate things. The only surprising thing was the way she pretended like she doesn't remember what she did to me.
I shouldn't surprise you, does who commit such offense act as if they have no recollection of what they did, that's why I spoke of giving her a taste of her own medicine just as a dose of reminding her that your memory is still intact!.

cococandy:

Yes I did.
It's the same way molested ladies are shamed into keeping quiet.
Will keeping quiet solve the problem?
No.

His silence is not helping him. So instead of saying others should not complain because he's not complaining, he should join in the voices that expose such things.
Yes he should, but I will still tell you that people will focus more on the females who got molested than the males!.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
timpaker:

So sorry about your experience, may time heal you and wipe away all hurts.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whoever moved this to the romance section must have a very unique idea of what romance is all about...

And where is the picture posted?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
timpaker:

Pele

I would have advised you on what to do but I don't think you are a vindictive personsad
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
timpaker:

The fact is this stuff happens to us male bbut the way ours is bn handled is very different from the ladies. The female get more sympathy than the male

Spot on, brother. Time will heal and the hurt will erode away, I pray.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by timpaker(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Pele

I would have advised you on what to do but I don't think you are a vindictive personsad

Heheheheheheheh. Nah I'm not. It won't restore anything.

But the point is molestation goes vice versa (i.e. Male and female are both victims)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). / Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) / Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.