Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy (15420 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nihilist:
https://www.nairaland.com/2456513/hairdresser-beat-pours-hot-pepper

Another day, another brutal abuse inflicted on a woman....by A Nigerian Woman

There have now been 3 front page articles featuring (wo)Man's inhumanity to Man, since the lovely Standd started this thread 5 weeks ago.

Even if we disregard the articles that didn't actually grace the front page, We might be looking at reported incidences of violent behaviour by a Nigerian woman, at a rate of 1 every 1.6 weeks.

The Hypocrisy of Nigerian Women...brought to you by Standd...in 3D

Kilode na, start your own thread...Or what's stopping you?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Stop acting like a thick Murrafucka Nihilist undecided undecided
Start a thread and don't you mention me angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Pinocchioo(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thank you very much standd, this is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
standd:
Stop acting like a thick Murrafucka Nihilist undecided undecided
Start a thread and don't you mention me angry angry

See abuse again o.
Because I pointed out that Women are also abusive?

The Blatant Hypocrisy of Nigerian Women. cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by DaisyII: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
After MizMyColi,this is the second lady that has made sense with her post since i joined NL.
It is very true that there are Bad male folks around,same as in the obverse gender and to think that the Girl child is always a victim gives a dismal picture.Society has to change its orientation.You have to really know a person before you give that person your 'price tag'.90% of every girl child has been abused or molested sexually. #MyHeartIsBleeding

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
DaisyII:
90% of every girl child has been abused or molested sexually. #MyHeartIsBleeding

Do you care to back up this frankly ludicrous statement with any proof?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by DaisyII: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Do you care to back up this frankly ludicrous statement with any proof?
That is not illogical.Lemme leave you with jez dis,have u heard of d abducted n raped chibok boys?..

I guess not.Twaz sisters jez like me.Are you not friends with the internet?Go on n mk use f it,see how many movement we av around the world clamouring against the victimization of the women folks.(esp sexually)

Uncle,my facts are straight.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
DaisyII:

That is not illogical.Lemme leave you with jez dis,have u heard of d abducted n raped chibok boys?..

I guess not.Twaz sisters jez like me.Are you not friends with the internet?Go on n mk use f it,see how many movement we av around the world clamouring against the victimization of the women folks.(esp sexually)

Uncle,my facts are straight.

Madam, your opinion does not count as a fact.

Again, do you have any evidence to back up your claims that 9 in every 10 girl-children have been molested or sexually abused?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
DaisyII:
After MizMyColi,this is the second lady that has made sense with her post since i joined NL.
It is very true that there are Bad male folks around,same as in the obverse gender and to think that the Girl child is always a victim gives a dismal picture.Society has to change its orientation.You have to really know a person before you give that person your 'price tag'.90% of every girl child has been abused or molested sexually. #MyHeartIsBleeding
At the embolden, your assertion is so not true!.

I will even say it is absurd to even say such a thing!!!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by DaisyII: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
At the embolden, your assertion is so not true!.

I will even say it is absurd to even say such a thing!!!.
This is not a debate so I am not trying to convince you neither am i going to start telling stories of Girls i know.My point is 2 out of every 3 girl chilld has been abused sexually.Here on NL few day ago,i saw the post f a guy who said if consent age is 13,he wouldn't mind exploiting any girl within dat age sexually.
If a 13yr old can't think straight,as an adult,the male counterpart is supposed to help her think straight n nt further such ignoble act by thinking with the 'Youngman' between his legs.
Rape n sexual abuse stories are jez too common among women compared to the male gender.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by DaisyII: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Madam, your opinion does not count as a fact.

Again, do you have any evidence to back up your claims that 9 in every 10 girl-children have been molested or sexually abused?
Alright,maybe you jez gather proofs yourself.I hate posting epistles.
My opinion as u put it,is true to some point.Hold views while i hold mine.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Today's front page article on Female Brutality: https://www.nairaland.com/2457749/wife-pours-boiling-water-husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by BreezyRita(f): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nihilist:
Today's front page article on Female Brutality: https://www.nairaland.com/2457749/wife-pours-boiling-water-husband
I like it that you're resolute.
Even when you're swimming against the current.
I like you.
No as.s kissing. V. Good!

But I think you should let it go sha. cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
standd:

© Standd 2015

All rights reserved.

This is a story, a rant, a plea and a cry from an anguished heart.
The picture below touched me to the core and a thousand others that makes front page, I can not look on and pretend that all is well; until another picture is posted.

And our MEN sit idle, beat their chests, abuse us and still feel that nothing is wrong with them....and with us all.

I have refused to use 'Some men' or 'Most men' cos it's high time we start paying some folks back with their own coins.

Is your father included?Na question o afterall last time I checked, Eve gave us the apple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Is your father included?Na question o afterall last time I checked, Eve gave us the apple.

Let's not do parents, ok.
Ask me another question.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

Ishilove, please come and explain to Nihilist, the process of creating a thread...
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2015
BreezyRita:

I like it that you're resolute.
Even when you're swimming against the current.
I like you.
No as.s kissing. V. Good!

But I think you should let it go sha. cheesycheesy

Aunty Rita, the Spirit in you must have shown you something that the others do not know, since you are the first person to talk about a$s-licking on this thread, can you also show us the a$s that is being licked and the others that have licked it?
Did you read the OP at all? Or are you just content with 'liking' Nihilist and the usual I-want-to-make-sense-by-force-with-my-size-12-fonts.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

See abuse again o.
Because I pointed out that Women are also abusive?

The Blatant Hypocrisy of Nigerian Women. cry

Nihilist, ehcheesy If you can call anyone abusive, then there is hope for Shekau calling another a murderer.
You should look in the mirror often, you will see abusive staring back at you. Try it cool

And the people liking your rants against this thread must hate themselves so much cos standd does not know or even bother about them.. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

Nihilist, ehcheesy If you can call anyone abusive, then there is hope for Shekau calling another a murderer.
You should look in the mirror often, you will see abusive staring back at you. Try it cool

And the people liking your rants against this thread must hate themselves so much cos standd does not know or even bother about them.. cool

Standd, all this your gragra no fit move me one bit.

I know you are salty that I have busted the myth you were trying to perpetuate here,by showing several instances of women engaging in the very same behaviour you were denigrating Nigerian men for.

We are still friends, by fire by force. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by BreezyRita(f): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

Aunty Rita, the Spirit in you must have shown you something that the others do not know, since you are the first person to talk about a$s-licking on this thread, can you also show us the a$s that is being licked and the others that have licked it?
Did you read the OP at all? Or are you just content with 'liking' Nihilist and the usual I-want-to-make-sense-by-force-with-my-size-12-fonts.

Happy Sunday.
Standd, I was expecting this.
Apparently, you misunderstood my post. I meant I wasn't as.s kissing and not that he wasn't.

And I read your post. Yes, I did. But I don't agree with you totally.
Every society has its share of good and bad. I know that females are abused, but same goes for males!
The fact that you generalized got me pained. My dad is a man! And he's the best of the kind!!
Not all men abuse and not all men keep silent.

And like I said males get abused too. But the society expects a man to be strong, and coming out to say they've been abused, especially by women makes them look like weaklings so it becomes a secret they take to the grave.

There's no need to be angry here. You did a good thing but did it wrong.
I was actually avoiding this thread because I noticed it was becoming heated.... And I don't like arguments. smiley

I'm of the opinion that both genders should work towards making the world a better place. And I'm not apportioning blames except to those who have been caught in the act, I.e those who are guilty.
Hating doesn't and will never solve this issue.

Thank you!
And happy Sunday too!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by oloyede252(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
BreezyRita:

Apparently, you misunderstood my post. I meant I wasn't as.s kissing and not that he wasn't.

And I read your post. Yes, I did. But I don't agree with you totally.
Every society has its share of good and bad. I know that females are abused, but same goes for males!
The fact that you generalized got me pained. My dad is a man! And he's the best of the kind!!
Not all men abuse and not all men keep silent.

And like I said males get abused too. But the society expects a man to be strong, and coming out to say they've been abused, especially by women makes them look like weaklings so it becomes a secret they take to the grave.

There's no need to be angry here. You did a good thing but did it wrong.
I was actually avoiding this thread because I noticed it was becoming heated.... And I don't like arguments. smiley

I'm of the opinion that both genders should work towards making the world a better place. And I'm not apportioning blames except to those who have been caught in the act, I.e those who are guilty.
Hating doesn't and will never solve this issue.

Thank you!
And happy Sunday too!
buriful
wow that very insightful, the problem I have with our society(male and female) is that we duel much on the problems and who to blame forgetting that its the solutions to our predicament that should be our top priority.

@op nice post but why the need for the generalision.it makes me personally disappointed to see such bad generalision about Nigerian men.you make us look like a curse to the Nigerian women which must be neutralized for the good of the Nigerian women...really sad I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2015
BreezyRita:

Noted.

The other blah blah was a post too late, btw.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
oloyede252:

@op nice post but why the need for the generalision.

I have addressed this 'generalization' over and over again, I can't keep repeating myself. Pardon me.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

Standd, all this your gragra no fit move me one bit.

I know you are salty that I have busted the myth you were trying to perpetuate here,by showing several instances of women engaging in the very same behaviour you were denigrating Nigerian men for.

We are still friends, by fire by force. cheesy

Oh. God knows your juju works on me cheesy but just go and start your own thread biko...kilode nah, I will burst your coconut head very soon.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by oloyede252(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

I have addressed this 'generalization' over and over again, I can't keep repeating myself. Pardon me.
you didn't address "the generalization" in your original post and I didn't read your subsequent posts .Anyway good luck in your generalization.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
oloyede252:

you didn't address "the generalization" in your original post and I didn't read your subsequent posts .Anyway good luck in your generalization.

It is my fault that you didn't read my subsequent posts na.. Do not forget that I am human, if everyone likes me, my posts and everything I do or say, then I should be a better person than Jesus Christ himself.
I have not asked anyone to agree with me even, I have simply generalized(on purpose), so that those men who are fond of saying "All women are sluts" will know how it feels to generalize.
So pls, let me be.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

Let's not do parents, ok.
Ask me another question.
Thanks for your time.

Then stop crying.There are many happy women out there that don't complain about men, infact nowadays women prefer men as friends than women. We are not the cause of you being miserable. Sorry I have no question to ask at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Then stop crying.There are many happy women out there that don't complain about men, infact nowadays women prefer men as friends than women. We are not the cause for your being miserable. Sorry I have no question to ask at the moment.

cheesygrin This one that likes to do parents thinks he can diss but I'll pass.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by oloyede252(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

It is my fault that you didn't read my subsequent posts na.. Do not forget that I am human, if everyone likes me, my posts and everything I do or say, then I should be a better person than Jesus Christ himself.
I have not asked anyone to agree with me even, I have simply generalized(on purpose), so that those men who are fond of saying "All women are sluts" will know how it feels to generalize.
So pls, let me be.
lolz,we are not fighting na.

okay
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

cheesygrin This one that likes to do parents thinks he can diss but I'll pass.

Since when did bitter truth become a diss? How about we go for a bottle of Alomo sometime? My treat smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

Oh. God knows your juju works on me cheesy but just go and start your own thread biko...kilode nah, I will burst your coconut head very soon.

Forget it. You know I love you.
9 out of 10 times I will back you in any endeavour. This just happened to be the tenth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) / Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.