Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy (15304 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2015
jaybee3:
What are you going to do about it if majority of those affected don't even have access to your educative literature?

Some of the men reading this are guilty of the things I have mentioned and they know it. As for those who don't have access to this, it will take time, but they will all be reached.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

1.I posted an article highlighting women involved in slut shaming and sexual violence
2.You responded to the article claiming that women have been conditioned to engage in slut shaming
3.You stated that music with misogynist lyrics conditions women into believing that they are bitches, the implication being that a woman who listens to such music is likely to engage in misogynist behaviour.

To me, all of that is an exercise in fallacy and conjecture but, for the sake of discussion, I'll let it pass

That said, there is no evidence that the women in the article listen misogynist music, or were conditioned in anyway. ( Which is why I asked the question in the first place)

Is it so inconceivable, that women are equally as capable of sadistic acts of wickedness to other women?
Is it such a mind blowing idea, to consider that women can also sexually prey on other vulnerable women?
And it's not news that women are also capable of ritualistic killings of adults and children of both sexes...

So why are we focusing on Nigerian men?

Women are capable of this or that, we know. We have heard, we have read the numerous threads opened by whiners...The question is do you know that ::

NIGERIAN MEN ARE HYPOCRITES.

Do you?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by unlimitedbosco: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

I will drive home the point again:::

NIGERIAN MEN ARE HYPOCRITES

Thank you smiley
You are what is wrong with society when flaws are pointed out it is not to insult or intimidate it is to correct but what ure doing is try to intimidate those who disagree and insult nigerian men. Pls tell me are ur father, ur brothers, husband or boy friend (if any are nigerians) male cousins are hypocrites? I mean even allnaijablogger and some brothers agreeing hook line sinker with you are they hypocrites? I hope you evaluate yourself and know that generalization in whatever form or outlet is wrong, offending and mean.
On a lighter note y on earth will someone wake up at 11:31pm to retell stories most of us know and condem inorder to arrive at one conclusion ALL NIGERIAN MEN ARE HYPOCRITE
WRONG CONCLUSION IF YOU ASK ME. THANK YOU TOO

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by jaybee3(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

Some of the men reading this are guilty of the things I have mentioned and they know it. As for those who don't have access to this, it will take time, but they will all be reached.

You can't base your judgement/conclusions solely on the views they submit on NL. NL can't be a good scientific sample when it's obvious some people deliberately post to hold opposing views

How exactly do you plan to educate people that are largely divided along faith as well as controlled by books written eons ago?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2015
jaybee3:

How about the wives, sisters and mothers that harbour them?

They will learn, they will evolve.. It will take time but it will happen.

I am tired of men making excuses for themselves, running to the Kano radio station to marry the rich gal who advertised and calling it hustling...when Lara Oshiomole is a gold-digger.

And the ones who marry their ancestors age-mates too for green card, will still have the liver to label women with various choice names.
What manner of hypocrisy is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2015
jaybee3:

You can't base your judgement/conclusions solely on the views they submit on NL. NL can't be a good scientific sample when it's obvious some people deliberately post to hold opposing views

How exactly do you plan to educate people that are largely divided along faith as well as controlled by books written eons ago?

I am not basing my judgement on anything. I am just saying it as it is, Nigerian men are HYPOCRITES. If they hear it enough, they will start to believe it, because they truly are.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2015
thats one beautiful write up for women standd..

MY VIEW:
In this age and time,women have been abused by men in unthinkable ways.. and this same men still come out to refer to women as sluts?

Am always filled with anger when i hear nigerian men refer to women as the lower sex and as such women are always molested by men everyday..

When these men are caught in the act,they quiclkly blame the women and the society at large condemns the woman.

Does it mean that women have no voice again?
it took JESUS to save a woman who was accused of adultery by a village.i still ponder: where was the man? or did she commit the adultery all by herself?

So you see, gender discrimination started a long time ago. my only fear os that african mentality to such issues is so trivial compared to the europeans.

MY QUESTION:
WHO WILL SAVE THE AVERAGE AFRICAN WOMAN FROM FURTHER HARM AND MOLESTATION FROM THE EGOIST AFRICAN MAN?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2015
unlimitedbosco:

You are what is wrong with society when flaws are pointed out it is not to insult or intimidate it is to correct but what ure doing is try to intimidate those who disagree and insult nigerian men. Pls tell me are ur father, ur brothers, husband or boy friend (if any are nigerians) male cousins are hypocrites? I mean even allnaijablogger and some brothers agreeing hook line sinker with you are they hypocrites? I hope you evaluate yourself and know that generalization in whatever form or outlet is wrong, offending and mean.
On a lighter note y on earth will someone wake up at 11:31pm to retell stories most of us know and condem inorder to arrive at one conclusion ALL NIGERIAN MEN ARE HYPOCRITE
WRONG CONCLUSION IF YOU ASK ME. THANK YOU TOO

Well, we are not here to fight or argue...I have said my own.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

Women are capable of this or that, we know. We have heard, we have read the numerous threads opened by whiners...The question is do you know that ::

NIGERIAN MEN ARE HYPOCRITES.

Do you?

Why do you think Nigerian Men are hypocrites.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

Why do you think Nigerian Men are hypocrites.

Oh please. You are a Nigerian man living abroad...You can answer this question and mark the script too.
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

Thank you smiley

Dont be a misandrist

#not all men.

#malefeminist
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Dont be a misandrist

#not all men.

#malefeminist

cheesygrin

You see, a conductor smelling of e-gbo and very dirty called me 'Ashewo' because I asked for my change when he refused to give me cheesygrin To him, any woman who dares to challenge him is an 'Ashewo' and he is not the only one doing this.

Again, a guy on this forum whose gut or face I don't like, who I have never met, who I will never meet, who I have never chatted with or mailed online or offline, who I will never sleep with even to safe my own life or even if konji wants to kill me called Standd a 'slut' because it is the 'normal' thing for him to do, because he is an HYPOCRITE.

Why then do you think I don't have the 'right' to label men with hypocrisy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

cheesygrin

You see, a conductor smelling of e-gbo and very dirty called me 'Ashewo' because I asked for my change when he refused to give me cheesygrin To him, any woman who dares to challenge him is an 'Ashewo' and he is not the only one doing this.

Again, a guy on this forum whose gut or face I don't like, who I have never met, who I will never meet, who I have never chatted with or mailed online or offline, who I will never sleep with even to safe my own life or even if konji wants to kill me called Standd a 'slut' because it is the 'normal' thing for him to do, because he is an HYPOCRITE.

Why then do you think I don't have the 'right' to label men with hypocrisy.

This is why I don't feel bad when I fight dirty otongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

Thank you smiley
I believe this include your great grand father, grand father, father, uncles and brothers!.

Never did I believe you of all people will allow narrow mindedness cloud your sense of reasoning!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe this include your great grand father, grand father, father, uncles and brothers!.

Never did I believe you of all people will allow narrow mindedness cloud your sense of reasoning!.

Standd is trolling.
She is not narrow minded. She's just angry at the murder of that young student.

Airbornelacer will soon come and engage her in one hot round of make up e-sex and all will be forgiven
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

Standd is trolling.

Airbornelacer will soon come and .....

cheesygrin

Actually I'm generalizing on purpose.. The good men out there will just have to forgive me this time.
I miss Lacer, have you seen him?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
I really do not know how or where to start from, but whichever way, I wouldn't fail to chip in one or two things.

It's quite pitiable that human trafficking and rituals are now the order of the day in our dear country, but why blame it solely on the male folks? We've seen many cases of young men used for rituals. We've seen many cases of promising young men die of witchcraft in the hands of witches (women). It's very unfortunate and appalling what happened to the 20 year old girl, but what I don't like doing is sounding so pathetic just to please a certain set of people, say the women folks. What happened to the young woman could have happened to anybody - male or female. I think she was very unfortunate. Do you think that any man would watch a girl go through something that barbaric and just stand, watch and do nothing? Well, I don't think so. Have you seen where a guy slaps or beats up a girl in public and goes free? You need to see the kind of fate that's meted out to such people. No guy/man touches a woman - be it their own or not - and goes free. The society always fights back, unless it happens in private. Believe it or not, the men folks cares for the women folks. Maybe our culture and tradition doesn't necessarily portray that. I know that women most times turn to the men for protection, but believe me, we ain't even safe ourselves. We are also afraid, fighting for our own safety too. Nobody sees a Lion's den and jumps into it. Nobody likes to die. The perpetrators and perpetuators of these evil do not spare anybody. Nobody is safe, we are all fighting for the same course - survival. What am I trying to say? What happened to that girl is not "inhumanity to women", but "man's inhumanity to man". It could be anybody - You or me.

As for a 30 year old man sleeping with a 13 year old girl, well you actually said she's his girlfriend, right? Why would a 13year old agree to date a 30 year old man in the first place? Well... There are many notable cases of elderly men dating/marrying younger ladies. There are equally cases of very young men dating/marrying older women. These things happen everywhere. It might be the case in their own relationship too, unless she's been forced, then it's totally bad, and should be condemned by all. If the young girl isn't comfortable with the man's escapades with her, then she has every right to report the matter to the appropriate quarter, but if she keeps quiet, we'd believe she's enjoying the whole thing. There's no way people are going to know about her problems and consequently help her if she doesn't talk. If she keeps mute, she's enjoying it then.

Before someone accuses me of double standard, unfairness and all that, let me state it that I'm an advocate of fair judgement. I just don't like what women do sometimes; whenever a man does something to a woman, ladies will descend on the male folks. And instead of attacking the situation or the person that committed the crime, they'd instead, generalize, turning on the male folks totally. It's not fair. Women are not any better. We are all in this "mess" together. And together we can fight and rescue our land from all these atrocities.

May the soul of the young girl and the souls of all who have fallen victims to these very primitive and barbaric acts, rest with the Lord. It's a pity. embarassed

Worthy of Note:
• Dear men, all women are not sluts
• Dear women, all men are not the same
GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS!

Cc: Standd

14 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

Standd is trolling.

Airbornelacer will soon come and engage her in one hot round of make up e-sex and all will be forgiven
Being angry makes one do stewpid things! Standd just did something excessively stewpid!.

I wonder why she's not angry about the kidnapped Chibok girls, the number of lives lost to Boko Haram insurgents, people dying of poverty, disease, government neglect etc!

In my opinion, she should shove her anger up her narrow behind!!!. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Noted Joecutie smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
unlimitedbosco:
It funny how u chose to generalize in in a piece that chose to discourage generalization of women. Ur piece hold some truth but look around u. honestly the use of women for sexual appeal in advertisements. watch musical video in nigeria and u see the problem why women are easily considered those hateful names people call them. Women should learn to ignore names that people get to call them because they are succesful. men are called names but they chose to ignore it and women should learn to forget hateful names just dezani and stella
You are wrong. Men are called names based on being a human.
Women are called names based on their gender.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
standd:
Noted Joecutie smiley
Good. So, what have you to say about what I wrote? smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Being angry makes one do stewpid things! Standd just did something excessively stewpid!.

I wonder why she's not angry about the kidnapped Chibok girls, the number of lives lost to Boko Haram insurgents, people dying of poverty, disease, government neglect etc!

In my opinion, she should shove her anger up her narrow behind!!!. grin

no need to be insultive
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
Good. So, what have you to say about what I said? smiley

You are smack on point, I have no addition or subtraction. And I respect your point of view.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Adesiji77: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
I really do not know how or where to start from, but whichever way, I wouldn't fail to chip in one or two things.

It's quite pitiable that human trafficking and rituals are now the order of the day in our dear country, but why blame it solely on the male folks? We've seen many cases of young men used for rituals. We've seen many cases of promising young men die of witchcraft in the hands of witches (women). It's very unfortunate and appalling what happened to the 20 year old girl, but what I don't like doing is sounding so pathetic just to please a certain set of people, say the women folks. What happened to the young woman could have happened to anybody - male or female. I think she was very unfortunate. Do you think that any man would watch a girl go through something that barbaric and just stand, watch and do nothing? Well, I don't think so. Have you seen where a guy slaps or beats up a girl in public and goes free? You need to see the kind of fate that's meted out to such people. No guy/man touches a woman - be it their own or not - and goes free. The society always fights back, unless it happens in private. Believe it or not, the men folks cares for the women folks. Maybe our culture and tradition doesn't necessarily portray that. I know that women most times turn to the men for protection, but believe me, we ain't even safe ourselves. We are also afraid, fighting for our own safety too. Nobody sees a Lion's den and jumps into it. Nobody likes to die. The perpetrators and perpetuators of these evil do not spare anybody. Nobody is safe, we are all fighting for the same course - survival. What am I trying to say? What happened to that girl is not "inhumanity to women", but "man's inhumanity to man". It could be anybody - You or me.

As for a 30 year old man sleeping with a 13 year old girl, well you actually said she's his girlfriend, right? Why would a 13year old agree to date a 30 year old man in the first place? Well... There are many notable cases of elderly men dating/marrying younger ladies. There are equally cases of very young men dating/marrying older women. These things happen everywhere. It might be the case in their own relationship too, unless she's been forced, then it's totally bad, and should be condemned by all. If the young girl isn't comfortable with the man's escapades with her, then she has every right to report the matter to the appropriate quarter, but if she keeps quiet, we'd believe she's enjoying the whole thing. There's no way people are going to know about her problems and consequently help her if she doesn't talk. If she keeps mute, she's enjoying it then.

Before someone accuses me of double standard, unfairness and all that, let me state it that I'm an advocate of fair judgement. I just don't like what women do sometimes; whenever a man does something to a woman, ladies will descend on the male folks. And instead of attacking the situation or the person that committed the crime, they'd instead, generalize, turning on the male folks totally. It's not fair. Women are not any better. We are all in this "mess" together. And together we can fight and rescue our land from all these atrocities.

May the soul of the young girl and the souls of all who have fallen victims to these very primitive and barbaric acts, rest with the Lord. It's a pity. embarassed

Worthy of Note:
• Dear men, women are not sluts

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

no need to be insultive
Don't pay him any attention, he will eventually hump off.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

You are smack on point, I have no addition or subtraction. And I respect your point of view.
That's my lady. Thanks. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
I don't usually mince my words when I type the hypocrisy of these men.
I have been accused several times by people who can't accept the raw truth that i'm a woman disguising as a man. Ludicrous! grin

Even their glaring hypocrisy of smiling haplessly when a woman is supporting them and fuming when a fellow man is against them is lugubrious. grin

FrancisTony:

Men naturally have overbloated ego.

for example, different men have been ruling Nigeria and we are not getting it right.
Many male politicians, loot and commit all atrocities.

Just mention Okonjo-Iweala and Allison-Madueke, they'll give you 1,000 reasons why women shouldn't be in power forgetting good deeds of Magareth Ekpo, Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili.

When they err, human beings are imperfect.
When women err, women are devil.

Oloun maje for hypocrisy! undecided
FrancisTony:
A female boss commands her male subordinate and he declines; awon Nairaland frustrated family-section male would say he's right and tell you how she has an inferiority complex and want to exercise it.

A male boss commands his female subordinate and she declines; awon Nairaland frustrated family-section men will give you many reasons why Nigerian girls are b1tchy, rude and uncouth.

grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by MissMakas(f): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:

Worthy of Note:

This is absolutely spot on. Your sense of reasoning and judgement is second to none. You just said it all. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
MissMakas:
This is absolutely spot on. Your sense of reasoning and judgement is second to none. You just said it all. smiley
Awww, thanks much, dear. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
JoeCutie:

Worthy of Note:

two people i adore so much...
joecutie & standd

one a philosopher the other a human rights activist and women advocate. cheesy
when i read their write ups,i begin to wonder and ask myself;what path am i treading?

i'm proud of you guys jor kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kizmarty:

two people i adore so much...
joecutie & standd

one a philosopher the other a human rights activist and women advocate. cheesy
when i read their write ups,i begin to wonder and ask myself;what path am i treading?

i'm proud of you guys jor kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Please...don't make me emotional. embarassed

Thanks much, Kiz. I always appreciate you, not just because of this, I've always appreciated you. Thanks,buddy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by unlimitedbosco: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You are wrong. Men are called names based on being a human.
Women are called names based on their gender.
i tell u a story. In america nigger was used as a hateful name towards black. The young black men like 2pac, biggy and many others in america turned this hateful names to names people became proud of (that even ice prince and sakordie used it in a song that bangs almost every day in clubs) and no one except those with a knowledge of history find them hateful. Am i justifying hateful name calling of successful women? No not at all but am using the word of mark twain "never argue with a fool because he will drag u to his level and then beat u with experence" to urge women to ignore them and they will get tired like the americans. Have a blessed day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help / Ladies, Meet The Most Handsome Black Guy On Nairaland(francis95) / Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.