Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy (15359 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
timpaker:

Heheheheheheheh. Nah I'm not. It won't restore anything.

But the point is molestation goes vice versa (i.e. Male and female are both victims)

Yeah, that is right.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
joseph1832:
I shouldn't surprise you, does who commit such offense act as if they have no recollection of what they did, that's why I spoke of giving her a taste of her own medicine just as a dose of reminding her that your memory is still intact!.

Yes he should, but I will still tell you that people will focus more on the females who got molested than the males!.
That's not enough reason for him to give up.
People will focus as much on molested male children if victims speak up more.
That's how it works.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
cococandy:

That's not enough reason for him to give up.
People will focus as much on molested male children if victims speak up more.
That's how it works.
Are you sure?. I've seen cases of young males shouting that they were molested by older females and people shun them.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Are you sure?. I've seen cases of young males shouting that they were molested by older females and people shun them.
so what do you propose as a possible solution?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
cococandy:
so what do you propose as a possible solution?
Well I don't know!. That's not for me to decide.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by dyabman(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
I really do not know how or where to start from, but whichever way, I wouldn't fail to chip in one or two things.

It's quite pitiable that human trafficking and rituals are now the order of the day in our dear country, but why blame it solely on the male folks? We've seen many cases of young men used for rituals. We've seen many cases of promising young men die of witchcraft in the hands of witches (women). It's very unfortunate and appalling what happened to the 20 year old girl, but what I don't like doing is sounding so pathetic just to please a certain set of people, say the women folks. What happened to the young woman could have happened to anybody - male or female. I think she was very unfortunate. Do you think that any man would watch a girl go through something that barbaric and just stand, watch and do nothing? Well, I don't think so. Have you seen where a guy slaps or beats up a girl in public and goes free? You need to see the kind of fate that's meted out to such people. No guy/man touches a woman - be it their own or not - and goes free. The society always fights back, unless it happens in private. Believe it or not, the men folks cares for the women folks. Maybe our culture and tradition doesn't necessarily portray that. I know that women most times turn to the men for protection, but believe me, we ain't even safe ourselves. We are also afraid, fighting for our own safety too. Nobody sees a Lion's den and jumps into it. Nobody likes to die. The perpetrators and perpetuators of these evil do not spare anybody. Nobody is safe, we are all fighting for the same course - survival. What am I trying to say? What happened to that girl is not "inhumanity to women", but "man's inhumanity to man". It could be anybody - You or me.

As for a 30 year old man sleeping with a 13 year old girl, well you actually said she's his girlfriend, right? Why would a 13year old agree to date a 30 year old man in the first place? Well... There are many notable cases of elderly men dating/marrying younger ladies. There are equally cases of very young men dating/marrying older women. These things happen everywhere. It might be the case in their own relationship too, unless she's been forced, then it's totally bad, and should be condemned by all. If the young girl isn't comfortable with the man's escapades with her, then she has every right to report the matter to the appropriate quarter, but if she keeps quiet, we'd believe she's enjoying the whole thing. There's no way people are going to know about her problems and consequently help her if she doesn't talk. If she keeps mute, she's enjoying it then.

Before someone accuses me of double standard, unfairness and all that, let me state it that I'm an advocate of fair judgement. I just don't like what women do sometimes; whenever a man does something to a woman, ladies will descend on the male folks. And instead of attacking the situation or the person that committed the crime, they'd instead, generalize, turning on the male folks totally. It's not fair. Women are not any better. We are all in this "mess" together. And together we can fight and rescue our land from all these atrocities.

May the soul of the young girl and the souls of all who have fallen victims to these very primitive and barbaric acts, rest with the Lord. It's a pity. embarassed

Worthy of Note:
Dear men, women are not sluts
• Dear women, all men are not the same
GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS!

Cc: Standd

not all women are slut.. at least be fair enough about that.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by anonimi: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Nihilist:

How does it invalidate mine?

It's simple.

Is it possible to legally have sex with girls under 15 in some countries in Europe? The answer is a resounding YES.

Of course there are technicalities that cause such an act to be deemed illegal in some cases...just as are there are technicalities that legalise a homicide in self-defence and criminalise it in Murder.

So your point is?

If the man is an adult i.e. over 18 years old, it will be statutory RAPE for having sex with a girl-child i.e. under 18.

You can read more in the link below =>

http://www.gurl.com/2013/07/31/what-is-statutory-rape-age-difference-in-relationship/

Get the point now?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
anonimi:

If the man is an adult i.e. over 18 years old, it will be statutory RAPE for having sex with a girl-child i.e. under 18.

You can read more in the link below =>

http://www.gurl.com/2013/07/31/what-is-statutory-rape-age-difference-in-relationship/

Get the point now?

Illiteracy is a terrible thing.

I stated that is legal for adults to have sex with girls aged 15 and under in Europe, and posted links to penal codes as defined by both the Spanish and Italian Governments.

To counter this you:

A. Post a link to a BLOG.
B. The blog is discussing child Sex laws....In AMERICA.

You win.

Flawless Victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nihilist:

I stated that is legal for adults to have sex with girls aged 15 and under in Europe, and posted links to penal codes as defined by both the Spanish and Italian Governments.

To counter this you:

You win.

Flawless Victory.

Shebi you want VN, come and take it na tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
I agree! grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by ronald4lif(m): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:
I agree! grin

Who cares if you agree

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nihilist:

To counter this you:

You win.

Flawless Victory.

Spain and Italy do not make Europe. And even if it were true, the law would certainlyhave a clause. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Brugo(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
standd:

I am not in a good mood, sorry.

What an excuse.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Brugo:

What an excuse.

Be nice, ok. Try harder
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Brugo(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
standd:

Be nice, ok. Try harder

Lol. Hmmm. I like you.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrsChima:
I agree! grin
ronald4lif:

Who cares if you agree

cheesygrin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Truckpusher(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
How did I end up here? angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by MrsChima(f): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who cares if you agree

E pain am ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by ronald4lif(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

E pain am ooo grin

I'm certain you didn't even read the story. You just saw the caption and rushed to comment. cheesy

Nigerian men rocks. Scratch that. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by MrsChima(f): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm certain you didn't even read the story. You just saw the caption and rushed to comment. cheesy

Nigerian men rocks. Scratch that. tongue

I read the message and she is right Nigerian men are hyprocrites. You guys can talk about tossing a sperm shot in the air and it is okay but when a woman does it...she is a slut/olosho. undecided

if a man cheat...he had every rights because his wife or gf made him do it but if a woman cheat she is divorced and sitting at the parents' compound.

If a woman don't want sex because she is sick or not in the mood...she owes him bride price but if a man don't want sex or not in the mood...he is the man and she needs to wait or get out the house.

I can go on and on Nigerian men got some decent traits but you mofis makes someone call boko haram to continue bombings. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by faith551(m): 1:51am On Jun 26, 2015
I feel your pain op, I might even be feeling more angry than you are after reading this stuff.
But I must say a few things.
The generalisation is not fair, my grand dad wasn't that way, my dad wasn't either and am not planning on becoming that kind of person. All this stuffs happen in under developed hinter lands, where our government has allowed poverty be the order of the day. People are forced to do disgusting things because of money.
Another problem is bad parenting, how will an 11 year old child leave the house and stay long enough to have such encounter, come back to the house and the parent won't probe her way about. When I was that age I dare not leave the house.
Thirdly, let's not get embittered with one gender alone I've seen, and heard of guys who were abused by older ladies from childhood. Some even endure this things into adulthood but can't talk about it because they are men and will be ridiculed and seen as weaklings if they do.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by faith551(m): 1:53am On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

I read the message and she is right Nigerian men are hyprocrites. You guys can talk about tossing a sperm shot in the air and it is okay but when a woman does it...she is a slut/olosho. undecided

if a man cheat...he had every rights because his wife or gf made him do it but if a woman cheat she is divorced and sitting at the parents' compound.

If a woman don't want sex because she is sick or not in the mood...she owes him bride price but if a man don't want sex or not in the mood...he is the man and she needs to wait or get out the house.

I can go on and on Nigerian men got some decent traits but you mofis makes someone call boko haram to continue bombings. lipsrsealed

Are you really still on this issue?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Jun 26, 2015
faith551:

Are you really still on this issue?

I was asked a question and I answered. Park well jor!
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by faith551(m): 2:45am On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

I was asked a question and I answered. Park well jor!

Me?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Insidous:

Spain and Italy do not make Europe. And even if it were true, the law would certainlyhave a clause. undecided

Ignorance and illiteracy are bastards.

1. Spain and Italy do not make Europe:
WTF does that even mean?

2. And even if it were true, the law would certainlyhave a clause. undecided

Instead of expressing doubt and spreading ignorance over the net, why don't you educate yourself by reading up the relevant legislation?

Secondly, Even though sex between two adults(e.g two 40 year olds) is legal, the law most definitely has a clause requiring it to be consensual, so I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Nihilist:

WTF does that even mean?

Instead of expressing doubt and spreading ignorance over the net, why don't you educate yourself by reading up the relevant legislation?

Secondly, Even though sex between two adults(e.g two 40 year olds) is legal, the law most definitely has a clause requiring it to be consensual, so I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make here.

Sup

Still arguing for your rights to sleep with under 18s in europe?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Sup

Still arguing for your rights to sleep with under 18s in europe?

Nope.

Only responding to my mentions.

I don't need to fight for a right that has already been enshrined in law.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Nihilist:

WTF does that even mean?

The clause that governs age of consent at a younger age below16-18 bars adults from having a relationship with those below that age and night even go as far as stating that in a situation whereby the relationship is between an adult and a teen, [b]parental consent[/b ]must be sought to prevent prosecution. Therefore it is stupid of you to make a sweeping statement of fact on the age of consent in Europe without explaining the clauses. Basically, the age of consent is between the age of 16-18 in must states.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Insidous:

The clause that governs age of consent at a younger age below16-18 bars adults from having a relationship with those below that age and night even go as far as stating that in a situation whereby the relationship is between an adult and a teen, [b]parental consent[/b ]must be sought to prevent prosecution. Therefore it is stupid of you to make a sweeping statement of fact on the age of consent in Europe without explaining the clauses. Basically, the age of consent is between the age of 16-18 in must states.

There's no debating the fact that you are quite stupidd.
The only unknown now, is if you were born this way...or attained your rank through practice.

1. I did not generalise about age of consent legislation in Europe. My examples were very specific Italy, Spain, and the UK.
Pay attention.

2. Within those 3 countries that I mentioned, it is absolutely legal for an adult(18 and over) to have consensual sex with a 13 year old(Spain), 15 year old(Italy) or 16 year old(UK) provided that the Adult is not in a position of authority over his\partner, to wit, a Teacher cannot bang his pupil, or a Priest his choirboy, but a random 50 year old guy who meets a 15 year old girl on the street in Italy is good to go.

A very Good example is the case of former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi who was charged to court for the crime of 'Paying a girl under the age of 18 for sex' which is illegal in Italy. He beat the charge at appeal by claiming that though the girl was under 18, the sex was consensual and non-transactional which isn't an illegal act in Italy. She was 17, he was 74.

3. Italy does have an age-restriction clause, but that applies to girls/boys already under the age of consent limit, and is subsequently irrelevant to this discussion.

I have given you examples. I have provided links to thr law books. I cannot continue to educate you for free. My surname is not Awolowo.

I do appreciate debate, but please don't quote me to talk about America(it's irrelevant to debate), or attempt to counter my submissions without providing evidence to back your claims, and that goes to all your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
standd:

** I live in Nigeria, hence the title.
Read with an open mind...

Dedicated to miss Morenikeji Owolabi, the 20 year old female student whose remains were found in a ritualist den in Ogun State.
I did not know you while you were alive, I do not know how you got to your place of death, I do not know if you went with a man or you went by yourself...I do not anything anymore as the pain of it all is overwhelming.
I just hope and pray that you and every other woman out there who have been used, abused, and killed will finally find a place of rest.

......Long long ago,

The sun retreated into the skies like a weary market woman, wary after a long day of hustling and bustling to sell her wares...I looked around the streets and felt the darkness creeping up on me, though the sun still peeks occasionally, the darkness I feel, seeps outs from deep within.

The day I stepped foot on the soil of Irrua, I looked around and noticed that nothing spectacular marked the landscape of the sprawling town, I wondered if they were hostile to investors, I wondered why I had to end up in this very lonely place, where the sun peeks and peeks, wary of retreating, wary of shining.

I strolled on, as little birds fluttered around, and the winds gathered to begin its journey down south, I titled my face to the sky and wafts of sweet breeze hit, then a fly perched on my nostril at exactly the same moment that snippets of harsh conversation hit my ears....

"Broda, ahn ahn, na 50naira you give me?"

"Ehn, na wetin I get"

"Eee no good oh, you come go two rounds, you no wan pay. I tell you say I wan buy top and skirt, you come do finish gimme 50naira."

"Oya come deh go, your mama go deh find you for house"

"Broda, na God go judge you oh"

"Deh go, we go see tomorrow eh, I go bring better money come, you hear"

I hastened my steps as my ears perked up, just as I neared the abandoned building located close to the edge of the street, a figure jumped out and hurried away. I stopped in my tracks and tried to make out the retreating figure, then it hit me, the little girl before me is my neighbour's 11year old daughter. A slim, petite child who has not reached adolescence, flat-chested, tiny and very small.
I prayed in my heart that the conversation I heard has nothing to do with her...but then, God did not answer my prayer as it was a tad too late.

I refused to go away, I did not immediately realize what I was waiting for until I heard rusltlings inside the building and in the semi-darkness, a male figure ambled towards me. And I heard:

"Fine Corper, how far, wetin you deh find for here?"

"Ah, AB..good evening, I am just taking a stroll, PHCN have not restored power and it's hot inside"

"Okay, oya make we stroll go front of Zuma go siddon, breeze deh there."

I followed like one dazed, I had one question threatening to burst forth from my lips but I held myself in check. To completely get the information I seek, I knew I had to approach like a friend and that was exactly what I did.

So, I sat with AB and we talked into the evening, after asking him a series of irrelevant questions, I summoned courage and cut to the chase:

"Ermm.... AB, abeg no vex oh, but you see that smallie, mama Joy pikin for inside that building wey you comot from?"

"Yes oh, I just deh follow am yarn, the gal too stubborn"

"Wetin una bin deh talk?"

*goofy laughter*

"Eh, the gal been deh kpash kpash boys for free, so I wan help im ministry"

"Ehn ehn, but that girl small oh, she too small, why una deh sleep with pikin like that, ee no good."

"See Corper oh, that one no be pikin oh, she sabi pass you. Pikin wey give me tough time, deh tell me to hit harder.., no be me first deh there self, I just wan deh help am, I like am."

"You like am, pikin wey be 11years old, you like am? But you go don reach 30 as you deh so oh, abi?. Why you no find ga lof 20-25 to like na? That one too small abeg, leave am."

"See, children for here deh quick grow and if no be me deh do am, others go deh do am.. You see that uncompleted building, little gals of 10-15years deh come there every night and them plenty, na money dem dey find. If you promise them 200naira and you give them 50naira, dem go collect am because them no get choice."

"But it's not fair, it's not fair, you guys are destroying their lives from such tender age and when they grow to become nonentities, you will lable them as sluts."

"Na slut them be na, all woman na slut, sorry oh fine corper"

ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE SLUTS....

Okay, that is the Cruz of the matter, we have heard it over and over again form Nigerian men.. If you are a Nigerian woman, it's either you are cheap, proud, gold-digger, slut, fake, dirty, ugly, shameless, just name it.

And our MEN are what? SAINTS!! Who do no evil. Shusssh, all they do is finger toddlers, steal and rob, lure girls to ritualists dens, rape 3year old girls, become political touts who maim and kill and then play football with human heads, join cults and then put innocent people through hell, traffic women and drugs, join cabals, let us stop here.
And when they have time on their hands, they sit and rant and have the guts to label their women with different undignified names...Such Hypocrisy...

Did you see the ones that ran to the radio station in Kano to wed a supposed rich gal, NO! They are not Gold-diggers, they are hustlers..And the ones that wed FAT mamas and their ancestors age mates abroad, they are hustlers too. In Nigeria, only women should be called names, the men can do no harm.

See,

In my country, if a woman makes it in public office, she used her punny. Pls ask Deziani and Oduah.
If she doesn't make it, she is dull and weak.
If a woman works to fend for herself and has no time for men, she is proud and will grow old without a man.
If she doesn't work and depends on others, she is a gold digger.
If a woman sleeps with different men, she is a slut.
If she is a virgin, she is a pretenderleszbian cheesy
If a woman keeps herself and rebuffs all proposition, she is a stupid oaf who will die of loneliness.
If she says yes to all of them, she is shameless.
If she knows her onions, she is a feminist and a plaque.
If she is soft and pliable, she is a dunce and fish-brainedbimbo
If she breathes, she is in trouble cheesy
If she is homely and decent, she is getting old so she is pretending so she can get a man.
If she is indecent and dresses wild, she will be raped.
If she shows her love to a man, she is just a pretender trying to form good girl so the man can marry her.
If she is non-chalant and free-spirited, she is a loose girl with no manners.
If she marries a rich man, she is a gold-digger
If she talks back at her cheating husband, she will be beaten to stupor.
If she steals 50naira pepper at Ejigbo market, she will be brutalized and killed by touts, thieves and rapists who call themselves men,
If she steals a bale of cloth in Onitsha market, she will be stripped and molested by Touts in Upper Iweka road who themselves are petty thieves and robbers.
If she stays in an abusive marriage, she is a GOOD woman.
If she leaves her abusive husband, she is a BAD woman.
I she dares to follow her dreams, she is a FEMINIST.
If she dares to live, the way she desires to live, she is a FEMINIST!

I have a friend whose uncle used to give her head when she was 6years old, he continued molesting her until she left the house. She grew up attracted to abusive men, she craved for the thrills of sex everyday, we would huddle together and cry when she remembers her past, and all the pains inflicted on her by the male specie..

When I was 15, I had a 13year old friend in school, everyday, she goes home to her 30year old boyfriend and they have SEX. A 30year old man sleeping with a 13year old and nothing touches his conscience. My friend grew up in Ogu-Bolo in Rivers state and she told me that during periods of unrest, soldiers deployed to their community sleep with little girls and women alike. It was a norm that drove her into the arms of a 30year old Nigerian MAN when they moved to Lagos...The GOOD man, sleeping with the 13year old 'slut'.

We have heard and read about men defiling children and these men don't talk to themselves, as a matter of fact, to most of them, a girl/woman should be used. They don't understand the level of their own depravity, they see girls/women as sub-humans who should not be respected or cherished. They spend money to get girls and then whine endlessly about it,..

Some men blame girls who wear skimpy clothes and get raped, very soon, they will be blaming the 3months old toddlers who get defiled for not tightening their diapers very well...yes, there are some animal called men who do NOT know what to do with women except to beat them up, rape the, abuse them, unclothe them, and shame them.

It is like a legacy of woe and madness... See a woman, disrespect her, abuse her in any way possible, then shame her. They don't stop there, they move on to the next victim. Who taught the men to do these things? Is there a warp in our natures, something in us that make men want to hurt us?

WOMEN? Are we sluts? Do we really deserve all the disrespect? Should we be used and even killed because we are CHEAP SLUTS and our MEN are MAD?
Sometimes, one would wonder, when did it all deteriorate to this level. Grown men desiring toddlers and babies, grown men hitting on women and exhibiting all sorts of abusive behaviours because they no longer see anything good in womanhood.
A man who has probably carried a 3years old toddler on his laps and messed with her, then moved on to sleeping with 12year olds in uncompleted buildings, and then a scantily dressed female passes by him, and he drags her by the neck into the bush and rapes her, because in his sick mind, she deserves to be raped...will he stop there? NO. He will probably get married and proceed to abuse his wife in every way possible, then when the madness eats deeper, he will abuse his female toddler and the endless circle continues.

Yesterday, I was in a bus and as I looked out the window, I saw a man, a grown man, pretending to urinate by the road side, while he subtly flashes his deeekk towards a female student passing close to him, I watched again to be sure, and he exposed himself more and faced the little girl as she passed him. I almost puked as bile rose in my throat. This same MAD man will move around labelling the women in the society with all sorts of unprintable names.

And I know women are also to blame for most of these, yes! When women in their petty jealousies and pettiness can not stand together to right a lot of wrongs, when women also label themselves with stupid names just to gain points with the male folks... NEWS FLASH! Hey gal, when you rubbish a woman like you just so the men will think you are cool, it's pathetic cos men don't see you as cool, they see you as stupid and petty. Comprende? Have you ever heard of the girls code..of course not sister!

So our men are hypocrites who:

Rape and molest toddlers,
Sleep with 12year old girls,
Abuse women,
Beat up their wives,
Spend on women and then call them gold-diggers as if they were roped and tied to release their cash,
unclothe women in public for crimes they are also quilty of....
Impregnate girls and deny them..
Father children and abandon them..
kill and use women for rituals..
The list is endless....

And they don't see anything wrong in all these because the society has degraded womanhood to what it is today, even women who can not work, who can not think, who refuse to birth the number of children they can comfortably train, who can not love themselves enough, who can not dream and achieve anything without being dependent; have also degraded womanhood..

And the cruz of the matter is: WOMAN, are you a slut and a gold-digger? Look at yourself and answer the question....There is always time to turn around and put your life on the right path...And all you need is YOU, your two eyes, your two hands, your two legs and your medulla.

If you are a man reading this and you have abused, or you MAY still abuse a woman in any way...Be it mental, emotional, physical, verbal or sexual.. Please know that the women in this society are what you have made them to be. And when the HEAD is ROTTEN, how can the BODY survive.

And if you are a NIGERIAN MAN who have never abused anyone, talk to the males around you when they do, do NOT hail them or pat them in the back, do NOT watch evil prevail as lives are being trampled upon.
You are SICK and you are an HYPOCRITE if you ABUSE women and you do not see anything wrong with it...

My name is Standd, I am a Womanist.feminist
Before you call me names, look yourself in the mirror and know exactly what you are.

I also dedicate this write-up to all the toddlers, girls and women who have been molested, mutilated, abused and killed.
Time will herald peace for us all, and despite all the mire and smears, we will survive and grow and evolve to be the best we can be.
#PEACE

As for the HYPOCRITES, can you please talk to yourselves and educate yourselves more, it is not sane to abuse, degrade and still call women names. So, instead of patting yourselves in the back and goofing around while another person gets raped and killed. Pls talk to yourselves, report yourselves to relevant authorities and stay away from women that you consider to be sluts...And STOP spending money on women too if you are going to cry about it, cos if you are not tired of your pathetic tears, I AM,
ABI NA BY FORCE?

Sorry to the abused and raped but it's not only attributed to the female specie, Infact the male specie is the most abused.
In the article with url below dated sept 2010,you'll see why I made the above comment in bold.

Thing is,Sweetheart You end up shouting this so loud

"I AM A FEMINIST,MEN BEWARE"

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Emaprince: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2015
standd:

It is very simple. You hear that a gal is sleeping around and you call her a slut abi? The same way, when you hear that a man has raped or abused a woman, gather around him and shame him, call him 'rapist', let him know his name, report him to the authorities, talk about him.

Leave the girls for a bit and focus on yourselves. That is it.
what should you call a girl that sleeps around then if not a slut? A girl that jumps from one diick to another is a SLUT!!! And too cheap.

BTW, you women also call men that sleeps around dogs. So what? Why do y'all like acting like victims. When men are called dogs, no one makes a noise about it. When some women says "all men are cheat", no one makes a nosie over it yet, but here you are crying because promiscous women are called sluts. Smh... Should we praised them? Abi are you one of them? If you don't want to be called a slut, then zip up or stick to one man. You can't be playing different men like Nigerian girls do and be breaking many hearts and expect men to applaud you.

As for the rapist and murderers, those are in the same category with robbers etc. No man have ever praised them. Stop making it seem like we are praising them. There are women who also have sex with underaged boys. I nearly fell victim to it. Thank GOD though. And most girls who are murdered in this situation should blame themselves. Some are led into it by their promiscuity. A woman will meet a guy on FB and next thing is to visit him from one city to another. Isn't that foolishness? I heard of some married men killed in this way for falling for online females in BADOO dating site and they were blamed.

Most women here are called sluts and deserves to be called sluts because this is a country where you'll never find a girl that doesn't have upto 2 or 3 boyfriends at the same time. They boast with it, they make excuses. In this forum, I saw a married woman proudly advicing girls to keep as many boyfriends untill one of them pops the question. Now tell me, if a girl cheats on her boyfriends just because she expectsa one of them to pop the "will you marry me" question one day, should we clap for her. She's nothing but a SLUT!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Emaprince:
what should you call a girl that sleeps around then if not a slut? A girl that jumps from one diick to another is a SLUT!!! And too cheap.

BTW, you women also call men that sleeps around dogs. So what? Why do y'all like acting like victims. When men are called dogs, no one makes a noise about it. When some women says "all men are cheat", no one makes a nosie over it yet, but here you are crying because promiscous women are called sluts. Smh... Should we praised them? Abi are you one of them? If you don't want to be called a slut, then zip up or stick to one man. You can't be playing different men like Nigerian girls do and be breaking many hearts and expect men to applaud you.

As for the rapist and murderers, those are in the same category with robbers etc. No man have ever praised them. Stop making it seem like we are praising them. There are women who also have sex with underaged boys. I nearly fell victim to it. Thank GOD though. And most girls who are murdered in this situation should blame themselves. Some are led into it by their promiscuity. A woman will meet a guy on FB and next thing is to visit him from one city to another. Isn't that foolishness? I heard of some married men killed in this way for falling for online females in BADOO dating site and they were blamed.

Most women here are called sluts and deserves to be called sluts because this is a country where you'll never find a girl that doesn't have upto 2 or 3 boyfriends at the same time. They boast with it, they make excuses. In this forum, I saw a married woman proudly advicing girls to keep as many boyfriends untill one of them pops the question. Now tell me, if a girl cheats on her boyfriends just because she expectsa one of them to pop the "will you marry me" question one day, should we clap for her. She's nothing but a SLUT!!!

Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). / Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.