Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy (15352 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Oahray: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmm... I wonder why I'm just seeing this. Not sure what to make of this piece though. Let's see... I'm very much disgusted by tales of sexual acts on minors (male or female) and I've never called any lady a slut my whole life. Still I must be no different from those guilty of it, because I'm Nigerian and male.

It's always interesting to read your thoughts, Standd the Womanist. I'm Oahray the human.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oahray:
Hmmm... I wonder why I'm just seeing this. Not sure what to make of this piece though. Let's see... I'm very much disgusted by tales of sexual acts on minors (male or female) and I've never called any lady a slut my whole life. Still I must be no different from those guilty of it, because I'm Nigerian and male.

It's always interesting to read your thoughts, Standd the Womanist. I'm Oahray the human.

Welcome, Oahray the human smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
I think I will start posting links to articles on female brutality as they feature on Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nitefury: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nihilist:
I think I will start posting links to articles on female brutality as they feature on Nairaland

Lol... You ain't giving up any time soon.

The fact remains that women are generally seen as the weaker sex because of the physical strength of the male species who more than often, are able to defend themselves or fight back.

If this wasn't the case, the number of cases of the female brutality against men would have been alarming. To have a better picture, see the cases of female brutality against children. Like the Ugandan maid who almost killed a 1year plus child under her care.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nitefury:

Lol... You ain't giving up any time soon.

The fact remains that women are generally seen as the weaker sex because of the physical strength of the male species who more than often, are able to defend themselves or fight back.

If this wasn't the case, the number of cases of the female brutality against men would have been alarming. To have a better picture, see the cases of female brutality against children. Like the Ugandan maid who almost killed a 1year plus child under her care.

The bolded is the Cruz of the matter, it is highly unlikely for a woman to physically abuse a man and then beat or kick him to death while a man can give a woman just one blow to the head and send her to the grave. This is why we should start looking at other means of conflict resolution asides violence.
Women tend to bottle up a lot of anger which they may later let out in form of verbal abuse, but men have always had the upper hand due to their physical strength.

@Nihilist, you can post as many links as you want but you can not deny the fact that the ratio of men to women who die from all sorts of abuses yearly should be about 0.5:100

A female toddler is at the risk of being sexually abused, a girl child is also at risk, a teenage girl is at risk of being both physically and psychologically abused. Then women, married and single go through different types and phases of abuse daily. If you deny this fact, then you need to check your conscience.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
The hypocrisy of Nigerian women !
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:
The hypocrisy of Nigerian women Standd!

Fixed your comment.

By the way, why are you such a racist? Farrakhan? Seriously? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Fixed your comment.

Nihilist has always been supporter of the abnormal, no wonder he advocates gay rights here in Nairaland. grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Nihilist has always been supporter of the abnormal, no wonder he advocates gay rights here in Nairaland. grin

I would have thought that you support gay rights.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Fixed your comment.

Why am I such a racist? cheesy

My wife is white mate. My son is mixed-race.

"I'm like Farrakhan in view of hundreds of Jews" does not mean I like Farrakhan or hate jews.

Read the line again, this time in context:

"Niggas hating, though they studied my moves
I'm like Farrakhan, in view of hundreds of Jews
Two attempts on my life, they threatened venues
Can't you see what I am? The hustle continue" - Rick Ross, Mafia Music III, 2014
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
joseph1832:

I don't support gay rights...but I quite like lesbians.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Why am I such a racist? cheesy

My wife is white mate. My son is mixed-race.

"I'm like Farrakhan in view of hundreds of Jews" does not mean I like Farrakhan or hate jews.

Read the line again, this time in context:

"Niggas hating, though they studied my moves
I'm like Farrakhan, in view of hundreds of Jews
Two attempts on my life, they threatened venues
Can't you see what I am? The hustle continue" - Rick Ross, Mafia Music III, 2014

Sorry.

Without the context, it seemed racist. Oh and f*ck Rick Ross. grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Well that means you half hazardly support gay rights!.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I would have thought that you support gay rights.
Why would you think that?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Well that means you half hazardly support gay rights!.

I have told you severally, that the use of English is not your strong point.
Look at what you wrote there.
Even if you had written the word you meant correctly, the use of the word 'Haphazardly' is still incorrect within the context of that sentence.

That's the reason why you can't seem to understand what I say, despite my delivery in very simple English.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Even if you had written the word you meant correctly, the use of the word 'Haphazardly' is still incorrect within the context of that sentence.

That's the reason why you can't seem to understand what I say, despite my delivery in very simple English.

grin grin

You are truly a nihilist.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Why would you think that?

Given your non religious stance
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Given your non religious stance
My 'non religion' stance doesn't make me devoid of conscience. I still have a rational mind and I still know what's right or wrong.

Nihilist:

And like every other Nairalander who like pointing out errors when it comes to English Language, you also fail to see the error of your way.

What is the essence of communication, when I post a comment, as long as the comment posted is understood, then, communication is established. Plain and simple. I'm not writing WAEC or an exam for me to pay attention to my grammar.

So Mr Nihilist, when next Patrick Obahiagbon decides to humor us with his use of grammar, I'll give you a mention to play the role of interpreter since you're so vast in the use of the English Language. Besides, there is nothing wrong in liking lesbians, it only shows you're a respecter of the sacred feminine!.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by joseph1832(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin grin

You are truly a nihilist.
Yes, truly, a nihilist he is. One who doesn't know the meaning of simple communication. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Ashewo tongue are you on Twitter?

Kindly follow @ZeePoetic or @hotnaijababe
I'll follow back...
Cc Airbornelacer
AllNaijablogger
Ghostlady
Cetona
Ishilove
Kizmarty
Misssclassy
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Fixed your comment.

Hian! Guys, leave me alone na... Nihilist is enough wahala for a lifetime.
Ok, please follow me on Twitter first then leave me alone cheesygrin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by jaybee3(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
standd:

Hian! Guys, leave me alone na... Nihilist is enough wahala for a lifetime.
Ok, please follow me on Twitter first then leave me alone cheesygrin

You dey lift weight, see as you take dey apply defense to all the attacks
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:

You dey lift weight, see as you take dey apply defense to all the attacks

Nihilist is a known bully, who will save me from him.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by jaybee3(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
standd:

Nihilist is a known bully, who will save me from him.

Anyone fit bully you?

You go just lyrically murder the person

Me i dey always fear you from afar
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:

Anyone fit bully you?
You go just lyrically murder the person
Me i dey always fear you from afar
Na so #yimmu
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
@Jaybee3, @insidous, are you guys on twitter?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
standd:
@Jaybee3, @insidous, are you on twitter?
Yes but it's still virgin and i hardly ever check twitter
Na only bumper-2-bumper following i gbadun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:

Yes but it's still virgin and i hardly ever check twitter
Na only bumper-2-bumper following i gbadun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You haff lost me oh. Which one be bumper2bumper following again? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by jaybee3(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
standd:

You haff lost me oh. Which one be bumper2bumper following again? tongue
I dey come, make i go ask wande cole
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:

I dey come, make i go ask wande cole

Hehetongue Oya, do and come and go undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2456513/hairdresser-beat-pours-hot-pepper

Another day, another brutal abuse inflicted on a woman....by A Nigerian Woman

There have now been 3 front page articles featuring (wo)Man's inhumanity to Man, since the lovely Standd started this thread 5 weeks ago.

Even if we disregard the articles that didn't actually grace the front page, We might be looking at reported incidences of violent behaviour by a Nigerian woman, at a rate of 1 every 1.6 weeks.

The Hypocrisy of Nigerian Women...brought to you by Standd...in 3D

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.