Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43466 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]And if i says yes,what will you?.

Even if u say no, what will I still do on an online forum? U wrote a foolish epistle and I tried to summarise what u wrote in a simple question. Biko answer if u want to.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:
NDPVF, so you still go about NL with this moniker.

You're either a houseboys or a gatemen, something very normal amongst Your people..its an insult to use NDPVF as your moniker knowing that your people never committed a single body to the NDPVF, neither did your communities partake.

Son of dogmeat eaters, i suggest you Get reasonable and rest that moniker cos uve shamed it enough.
[/s]I dont beat chest or brag like you,my actions does.if you meet me in real life,you will never open your mouth.quite unfortunate,social media brings unequals together.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Everyone should watch this space.....an Ibibio man is about to declare that he is also a Biafra son. grin
If this is so, Oron man can also claim to be Biafra son likewise Ijaws, ikweres, itsekiris etc
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carnegiefan: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

When criminals and nonentities choose to operate from inside the civilian population why shouldn't collateral damage
be expected unfortunately. It's like hamas launching rockets into Israel from civilian populated areas and hamas claiming innocent lives were lost from Israeli bombardment

Report had it that 365 people were incinerated with napalm bombs, about 20 of them were the so called pirates.
I know that you are incapable of karmaric style of thoughts being Yoruba, but imagine if this was your village and the boy your son.
Please don't reply!
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Even if u say no, what will I still do on an online forum? U wrote a foolish epistle and I tried to summarise what u wrote in a simple question. Biko answer if u want to.
[/s]I mourn your brain.shm.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I mourn your brain.shm.

Simple question, this coward has refused to answer. grin

Demdem:

Ibibio man, are u also a biafran son. Answer me and spare me further rants.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

I don't e-mail on the forum. I will in PH this weekend, that's my mother's father's compound. You are free to visit.

Ah ah..was thinking i was goin to see you there 2mao.

I need you to use the NL mail option..mail me, i'll reply you..we exchange fone numbers and you also tell me the name to ask around when i get there..all these you will send thru mail....You dnt expect me to be moping in Orazi Junction..

And i'll just come with some of my brothers as proof that im Ikwerre 100%..i hope that helps to disable all your doubts.

NB:You and Abagworo should make no mistakes..Your mothers being Ikwerre doesnt make you one.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2015
carnegiefan:

Report had it that 365 people were incinerated with napalm bombs, about 20 of them were the so called pirates.
I know that you are incapable of karmaric style of thoughts being Yoruba, but imagine if this was your village and the boy your son.
Please don't reply!

Report from ur already banned kaikai joint right?
Very foolish of u. Do u think we are gullible as u are in here?

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carnegiefan: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
Everyone should watch this space.....an Ibibio man is about to declare that he is also a Biafra son. grin
If this is so, Oron man can also claim to be Biafra son likewise Ijaws, ikweres, itsekiris etc

If I were him I would not answer you because you lack locus in the matter.
Listen to radio Biafra (I know you are terrified by that radio but please try! cheesy) , you will hear people call in (with their names and locations) from as far away as Ugep in Cross river, and Ugheli in Delta, all pledging support to Biafra.
It will all be decided by a referendum, because there are even Igbo people who will vote NO on Biafra, but then the majority will carry the vote in the S/East/S/South. cool
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I dont beat chest or brag like you,my actions does.if you meet me in real life,you will never open your mouth.quite unfortunate,social media brings unequals together.

Dnt expect me to travel to Akwa Ibom to see you..

I am Port Harcourt, if you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2015
carnegiefan:

If I were him I would not answer you because you lack locus in the matter.
Listen to radio Biafra (I know you are terrified by that radio but please try! cheesy) , you will hear people call in (with their names and locations) from as far away as Ugep in Cross river, and Ugheli in Delta, all pledging support to Biafra.
It will all be decided by a referendum, because there are even Igbo people who will vote NO on Biafra, but then the majority will carry the vote in the S/East/S/South. cool

Don't be deceived, the eediot was trying to be smart by half. He is Ibibio and Ibibio aren't biafrans neither are Orons, ikweres etc
If someone called in from UK or kano and pledge his allegiance to the fraud, does that also make UK or kano biafraland? grin
U sound childish. It's a known fact that ibos are everywhere but that doesn't make everywhere iboland.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2015
carnegiefan:

Please don't reply!

365 people incinerated wirh napalm bombs..

Are you sure of your facts or you talk for talking sake.

I heard Biafra govt used propaganda alot in its time..this age, you,must furnish us with facts.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carnegiefan: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Report from ur already banned kaikai joint right?
Very foolish of u. Do u think we are gullible as u are in here?

According to sources, “one villager who escaped the massacre by swimming across the creek reported that they were going about their normal business when suddenly the gunship flew over the village.

“Villagers who were not engaged in any criminal activity came out to wave to the aircraft when suddenly the gunship opened fire.

“Those who ran into their houses were roasted when they gunship came back and napalmed the whole village.

“Uwem, the survivor, is now living in fear of his life.

One observer who wish to remain anonymous said: "It seems the present Federal Government is avenging for the killed Boko Haram terrorists."

http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=33408

I know it is not one of your own, but it is very credible! cool
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

365 people incinerated wirh napalm bombs..

Are you sure of your facts or you talk for talking sake.

I heard Biafra govt used propaganda alot in its time..this age, you,must furnish us with facts.

U dey mind the fool....rubbish.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2015
carnegiefan:

According to sources, “one villager who escaped the massacre by swimming across the creek reported that they were going about their normal business when suddenly the gunship flew over the village.

“Villagers who were not engaged in any criminal activity came out to wave to the aircraft when suddenly the gunship opened fire.

“Those who ran into their houses were roasted when they gunship came back and napalmed the whole village.

“Uwem, the survivor, is now living in fear of his life.

One observer who wish to remain anonymous said: "It seems the present Federal Government is avenging for the killed Boko Haram terrorists."

http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=33408

I know it is not one of your own, but it is very credible! cool

Where is the 365 u claimed ur report said. Until I see that figure, i think it's safe to ignore this thrash. U can't be talking from the four compass point of ur mouth and expect us to take u serious.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
I wont be the first.your tactics of shifting goal post,isnt working.you lied earlier that Igbos are claiming SS,and pointed it out to you in the post you tagged "long epistle",that its a propaganda,as no Igbo does it,rather what they do say is that.their are igbos that falls into the present day SS,by virtue of state creation.That what they always say is that,SS+SE+And some middle beltans are Biafrans.And on my own,i have seen the ancient Biafran empire map,and its true,that you should do your research on that,but however,people can choose to either belong to present day Biafra they are advocating for,or be on thier own.
Now you want to spin it to another way.
BTW, The then Biafran second in command,Gen.Effiong,is from here.Also,our immediate past Gov,Akpabio,last year celebrated civil war heroes,and Effiong and others were honoured.If these great men are tendering/pro Biafra,who am i?.once again,shm!
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

U dey mind the fool....rubbish.

Demdem, im with you on this, but just dis.People shud get their facts right..

i hope you know im not on your side with all the unnecessary bile you've been venting here.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2015
[[s]quote author=NDPVF post=35086033]I wont be the first.your tactics of shifting goal post,isnt working.you lied earlier that Igbos are claiming SS,and pointed it out to you in the post you tagged "long epistle",that its a propaganda,as no Igbo does it,rather what they do say is that.their are igbos that falls into the present day SS,by virtue of state creation.That what they always say is that,SS+SE+And some middle beltans are Biafrans.And on my own,i have seen the ancient Biafran empire map,and its true,that you should do your research on that,but however,people can choose to either belong to present day Biafra they are advocating for,or be on thier own.
BTW, The then Biafran second in command,Gen.Effiong,is from here.Also,our immediate past Gov,Akpabio,last year celebrated civil war heroes,and Effiong and others were honoured.If these great men are tendering/pro Biafra,who am i?.once again,shm! [/quote][/s]

Demdem:

Hopefully, by the time I wake up tomorrow, u would have responded. I knew what i said, what my claims are and what my position has been. It's not for u to start telling me what u think.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

Dnt expect me to travel to Akwa Ibom to see you..

I am Port Harcourt, if you know what that means.
[/s]You are way-way too diminished,infinistimal and grossly inconsequential,for me to invite you to my place,or see you,even if am in PH.you are a commoner.you got what i mean?.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Demdem, im with you on this, but just dis.People shud get their facts right..

i hope you know im not on your side with all the unnecessary bile you've been venting here.

Variety is the spice of life. U don't have to agree with me if u don't want to especially my methodology . It's not a must.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Pazienza, how come i didn't see you in all of these.

Well, Word has it you plan on being a Federal Minister in Republic of Biafra hence your die-hard stance...One can never underestimate the power of personal interest. grin grin

I'll cut you a slack now that i know better. cheesy
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are way-way too diminished,infinistimal and grossly inconsequential,for me to invite you to my place,or see you,even if am in PH.you are a commoner.you got what i mean?.

Houseboy you are talking arrant rubbish..

I wonder how the NAF napalm bombs missed you in calabar.

I sincerely wish the Air boys better luck next time.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=NDPVF post=35086033]I wont be the first.your tactics of shifting goal post,isnt working.you lied earlier that Igbos are claiming SS,and pointed it out to you in the post you tagged "long epistle",that its a propaganda,as no Igbo does it,rather what they do say is that.their are igbos that falls into the present day SS,by virtue of state creation.That what they always say is that,SS+SE+And some middle beltans are Biafrans.And on my own,i have seen the ancient Biafran empire map,and its true,that you should do your research on that,but however,people can choose to either belong to present day Biafra they are advocating for,or be on thier own.
BTW, The then Biafran second in command,Gen.Effiong,is from here.Also,our immediate past Gov,Akpabio,last year celebrated civil war heroes,and Effiong and others were honoured.If these great men are tendering/pro Biafra,who am i?.once again,shm! [/s]

Hopefully, by the time I wake up tomorrow, u would have responded. I knew what i said, what my claims are and what my position has been. It's not for u to start telling me what u think.
I guess this has entered a trolling stage.
Demdem or whatever you call your name,I AM A BIAFRAN.But hey,at the appropriate time,the entirety of Ibibio nation will decide.Ekpu,are you ok?.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
I wont be the first.your tactics of shifting goal post,isnt working.you lied earlier that Igbos are claiming SS,and pointed it out to you in the post you tagged "long epistle",that its a propaganda,as no Igbo does it,rather what they do say is that.their are igbos that falls into the present day SS,by virtue of state creation.That what they always say is that,SS+SE+And some middle beltans are Biafrans.And on my own,i have seen the ancient Biafran empire map,and its true,that you should do your research on that,but however,people can choose to either belong to present day Biafra they are advocating for,or be on thier own.
BTW, The then Biafran second in command,Gen.Effiong,is from here.Also,our immediate past Gov,Akpabio,last year celebrated civil war heroes,and Effiong and others were honoured.If these great men are tendering/pro Biafra,who am i?.once again,shm!

Why are you still arguing with the parasite. Don't you know when to stop engaging someone who can't read answer to what he asked instead he's asking you the same question you've already answered. He's a parasite, stop engaging him.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

Houseboy you are talking arrant rubbish..

I wonder how the NAF napalm bombs missed you in calabar.

I sincerely wish the Air boys better luck next time.
[/s]Hahahahahahahahaha.you are wishing me death?.well i can harm you.I have you in my palms.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:32am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
I guess this has entered a trolling stage.
Demdem or whatever you call your name,I AM A BIAFRAN.But hey,at the appropriate time,the entirety of Ibibio nation will decide.Ekpu,are you ok?.

Good for u Ibibio man that is also a biafran son. I rest my case here but on the watch out for the next battle. Believe u me, this will come handy. grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:32am On Jun 24, 2015
kotv:

Why are you still arguing with the parasite. Don't you know when to stop engaging someone who can't read answer to what he asked instead he's asking you the same question you've already answered repeatedly. He's a dumb South West parasite, stop engaging him.
That hediot sucks.just wondering how his scratched his face will look like.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by pazienza(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Pazienza, how come i didn't see you in all of these.

Well, Word has it you plan on being a Federal Minister in Republic of Biafra hence your die-hard stance...One can never underestimate the power of personal interest. grin grin

I'll cut you a slack now that i know better. cheesy

I am just a normal Igboman in the streets of Enugu, hustling for my daily bread like the rest of Nwafors.

I have no links whatsoever to powers that be. I have just my opinions and points of view, which I am not afraid to air, seeing as I come from a culture where everyman opinion must be heard and weighed in to arrive at a consensus position.

Though I pray to oneday be in a position where I can actually make a big difference for the Igbo nation. But until then, I keep giving my opinions, in hope that those at the helm of Igbo affairs consider them before taking decisions that will affect both me and my unborn generation.

On the federal minister ish in Biafra, well that wouldn't be a bad position to handle, Like every Igboman, I would gladly serve motherland Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2015
kotv:

Give details.... where you dey? Greedy parasite.

Fool, do u really want to know where I am?
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:35am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Good for u Ibibio man that is also a biafran son. I rest my case here but on the watch out for the next battle. Believe u me, this will come handy. grin
[/s]Ebot,i thought you will start the shooting immediately i said it?.Th,under f!re your left blockus!.shm.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Hahahahahahahahaha.you are wishing me death?.well i can harm you.I have you in my palms.

No tym to wish you death... in the name of NDPVF you enter creeks in calabar, so anything you see you take.

But i will always wish the Soldier boys success against economic saboteurs wether its an NL member or not.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Ebot,i thought you will start the shooting immediately i said it?.Th,under f!re your left blockus!.shm.

Fool, u thought.....Again u thought foolishly having read this.....to hell with u biafran soul. grin

Demdem:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.