Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43319 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Excellento grin grin
In otherwords, ibos aren't Oron neither are they ikwerres or Ijaws etc. These peeps have their own distinctive lifestyles and LANDS
[/s]Am Ibibio,and not Igbo,but that doesnt mean that a parasitic yoruba like you,will tell me who to associate with.We have be good neighbours and brothers even before this mere geographical expression called Nigeria was created.stop trying to stoke fire of enmity where non exist,so that you will continue to exist on our oil.

3 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:

Show us d proof where igbos say oron ppl are igbos or forever remain silent...mumu

Fool, the Oron angle is an inference from their position that ss is part of iboland. Oron people are part of ss. Are u this daft?
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

On the contrary am ain't crying. I Av no reasons to. Mine is to state the truth as it is and careless about what u or ur kind think.
My position is clear.......Biafra doesn't extend to ss. Most peeps here rejects it.
Same way d ppl of imo state reject it too, Dats making Nnamdi Kanu curse Rochas Okorocha... is imo part of d SS?... pls tell us something we don't know.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Only mouth...... grin grin grin
Why don't u try and dislodge me first. Na ur people go suddenly cut u short. Hopeless eediot.

Give details.... where you dey? Greedy parasite.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Am Ibibio,and not Igbo,but that doesnt mean that a parasitic yoruba like you,will tell me who to associate with.We have be good neighbours and brothers even before this mere geographical expression called Nigeria was created.stop trying to stoke fire of enmity where non exist,so that you will continue to exist on our oil.

Fool, what's my business in telling u who to associate with. The colored from ur post is the only position I have held strongly and u Av firmly corroborated it emphatically. To hell with ur oil.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF, so you still go about NL with this moniker.

You're either a houseboys or a gatemen, something very normal amongst Your people..its an insult to use NDPVF as your moniker knowing that your people never committed a single body to the NDPVF, neither did your communities partake.

Son of dogmeat eaters, i suggest you Get reasonable and rest that moniker cos uve shamed it enough.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Am getting tired of dz thread, we have talked too much yet nothing has happened, we ate beginning to act like Yorubas, that have been shouting igbos wud leave lagos very soon, very soon they wud chase igbos from Yoruba land, yet uptil now nothing... goodnight.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by AlomoReloaded: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
I used to hate yoruba with passion, but I had to stop when I realised that even here in our hospital, we have severally saved the lives of none Igbos who were either involved in one road mishap, or another health condition, and I ask myself, what if I or my loved ones should be at the mercy of a yoruba person like that? Will my hatred for the tribe take pre eminence, or the life of my loved one or I. Demdem, it pays to think before you type....try it and testify.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carnegiefan: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
You dare not drag us into your phoolishness.What do you expect to achieve in calling Oron man Igbo man?.is an Oron man Igbo?.ediot.

My brother the truth is that it doesn't really matter. As far as they are concerned everyone outside of SW and North is Igbo.
Here, they will try everything to dice and slice, and even invent new tribes in the East/South when they want to divide to conquer. But as soon as they have conquered, they group us same again! It is a very evil but efficient strategy. The Yoruba have perfected it.

Saw how they chased away Jonathan out like a dog? It was because they knew that he is NOT Igbo, and couldn't do anything to them. Notice that they couldn't do anything to him until he removed Ihejirika (which is the most f00lish thing Jonathan did as president)?
Immediately he did that they got him!
Now that he is out, watch them group us again.

I always say that an individual is only as intelligent as his group (whatever that group is). In Nigeria, the East is ONE GROUP.
Nigeria is a three region country where one of them has been divided and conquered. It is left to the conquered region to regroup and chase away the conquerors.

Their game is so simple, it is even laughable.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:

Same way d ppl of imo state reject it too, Dats making Nnamdi Kanu curse Rochas Okorocha... is imo part of d SS?... pls tell us something we don't know.

U are always talking off point. What is the sense in what u Av just written? Can u rephrase it.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Me, NL Rivers state Indigene?? Na waO undecided

Pls If u want to insult APC followers, abeg no be ontop Ikwerre people head...pls

Keep your advise to yourself, The days of NL Rivers indigene don expire. The day you meet me in Rumuola, you can ask me about ikwerre people. I have no time for jokers.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carnegiefan: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

U are always talking off point. What is the sense in what u Av just written? Can u rephrase it.

He means that Nnamdi Kanu is giving you nightmares! cheesy
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'm tired of this thread. If you don't have respect for wike, if you're not from rivers, pack your bags and Go home. We are not holding you back.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

Saw how they chased away Jonathan out like a dog? It was because they knew that he was NOT Igbo, and couldn't do anything. Notice that they couldn't do anything to him until he removed Ihejirika (which is the most f00lish thing Jonathan did as president)?
Immediately he did that they got him!
Now that he is out, watch them cut and separate us again.

Kindergarten analysis..... Rubbish.
He has said it all with this.

NDPVF:
[s][/s]Am Ibibio,and not Igbo,
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carnegiefan: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Kindergarten analysis..... Rubbish.
He has said it all with this.

Does it really matter to you Yoruba man?
Isn't your brother bombing Cross river and Akwa ibom waterways as we speak?
Your games will catch up with you one day. For sure.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

He means that Nnamdi Kanu is giving you nightmares! cheesy

Really....U must be nuts. Kanu is just another coward feeding eediots jargons. I expect the same thing that befell his predecessors to befall him. He will eventually flee like his predecessor. grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Keep your advise to yourself, The days of NL Rivers indigene don expire. The day you meet me in Rumuola, you can ask me about ikwerre people. I have no time for jokers.

Kul...Where in Rumuola..
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

Does it really matter to you Yoruba man?
Isn't your brother bombing Cross river and Akwa ibom waterways as we speak?
Your games will catch up with you one day. For sure.

Am not aware of any brother of mine doing such, instead am aware of the Nigerian Military flushing out criminals and nonentities who are busy terrorising inhabitants of these areas.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

U are very ignorant. Kanu on radio Biafra has said worse than that. Some have even carved a map of their dream biafraland. I will advise u to go back and read.
[/s]Yoruba boy,why do you and your people love divisive propaganda?.
I have listened to Kanu not once or twice.
Kanu has NEVER said that the entirety of this region is belongs to Igbo people.
What he always say is that,
SE+SS+Some middle beltans(specifically,Igala,Idoma),are Biafraland.And i have seen ancient Biafran empire that even extends to Cameroon,and equitorial guinea.(you can google it)NB: Dont mistake Biafraland for Igboland.Biafra is not equal to Igboland.BTW,its also the right of the afore-mentioned places,to join Igbos in this current Biafra,or go their seperate ways.so stop smartly lying to buttress your point.you aint talking to a kid.shm.

4 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carnegiefan: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Am not aware of any brother of mine doing such, instead am aware of the Nigerian Military flushing out criminals and nonentities who are busy terrorising inhabitants of these areas.

And a 2 year old boy is also a criminal and nonentity? He is also a "pirate"?
I will soon post the boys picture so that Amosu your brother will explain to the whole world how he is a pirate.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

U are very ignorant. Kanu on radio Biafra has said worse than that. Some have even carved a map of their dream biafraland. I will advise u to go back and read.
[/s]Yoruba boy,why do you and your people love divisive propaganda?.
SE+SS+Some middle beltans(specifically,Igala,Idoma),are Biafraland.And i have seen ancient Biafran empire that even extends to Cameroon,and equitorial guinea.(you can google it)NB: Dont mistake Biafraland for Igboland.Biafra is not equal to Igboland.BTW,its also the right of the afore-mentioned places,to join Igbos in this current Biafra,or go their seperate ways.so stop smartly lying to buttress your point.you aint talking to a kid.shm!..
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
AlomoReloaded:
I used to hate yoruba with passion, but I had to stop when I realised that even here in our hospital, we have severally saved the lives of none Igbos who were either involved in one road mishap, or another health condition, and I ask myself, what if I or my loved ones should be at the mercy of a yoruba person like that? Will my hatred for the tribe take pre eminence, or the life of my loved one or I. Demdem, it pays to think before you type....try it and testify.

Goon, unlike ur type, i hate no one or tribe. In my personal life, I treat everyone with utmost respect and dignity but I detest lies and deceit.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Kul...Where in Rumuola..

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carnegiefan: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Yoruba boy,why do you and your people love divisive propaganda?.
SE+SS+Some middle beltans(specifically,Igala,Idoma),are Biafraland.And i have seen ancient Biafran empire that even extends to Cameroon,and equitorial guinea.(you can google it)NB: Dont mistake Biafraland for Igboland.Biafra is not equal to Igboland.BTW,its also the right of the afore-mentioned places,to join Igbos in this current Biafra,or go their seperate ways. so stop smartly lying to buttress your point.you aint talking to a kid.shm.

Thanks bro! The sons of lucifer thrive on lies, like their father.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
NDPVF:
Yoruba boy,why do you and your people love divisive propaganda?.
undecidedSE+SS+Some middle beltans(specifically,Igala,Idoma),are Biafraland.And i have seen ancient Biafran empire that even extends to Cameroon,and equitorial guinea.(you can google it)NB: Dont mistake Biafraland for Igboland.Biafra is not equal to Igboland.BTW,its also the right of the afore-mentioned places,to join Igbos in this current Biafra,or go their seperate ways.so stop smartly lying to buttress your point.you aint talking to a kid.shm!..
[/s]

Simple question to u Ibibio man.......Are u a Biafra man?
Yes or no. Spare me any more rant biko.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

105 Rumuola road. landmark ebony clinic/hospital.

2mao den..

Send me a mail please, wouldn't like you dropping your number here.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Fool, what's my business in telling u who to associate with. The colored from ur post is the only position I have held strongly and u Av firmly corroborated it emphatically. To hell with ur oil.
[/s]parasite.unam ikot.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

And a 2 year old boy is also a criminal and nonentity? He is also a "pirate"?
I will soon post the boys picture so that Amosu your brother will explain to the whole world how he is a pirate.

When criminals and nonentities choose to operate from inside the civilian population why shouldn't collateral damage be expected unfortunately. It's like hamas launching rockets into Israel from civilian populated areas and hamas claiming innocent lives were lost from Israeli bombardment
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s]

[/s]And if i says yes,what will you?.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]parasite.unam ikot.

Ibibio man, are u also a biafran son. Answer me and spare me further rants.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

2mao den..

Send me a mail please, wouldn't like you dropping your number here.

I don't e-mail on the forum. I will be in PH this weekend, . You are free to visit.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

[/s]And if i says yes,what will you?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Olugbenga Babatola Elected African Mayor In London(pics / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.