Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43339 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
lygn19:

I thought u ve stayed in Rivers all ur life, yet u don't know anything abt Rivers state, Dats how u said der are plenty igbos in Oyigbo but Oyigbo ppl are not igbo's...
Asif a Yoruba man can differentiate between igbo and ikwerre talkless of igbos and Oyigbo.
[/s]

Crap. Go back and decode properly what I wrote.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by blaqoracle: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
martinz1:

I know u are from the west
U don't know much about river state,
Rivers state is a multi tribal state its indigenes are mixed
In rivers state alone out of the 23 local governments 12 are igbo 6 are ijaw and 4 are ogoni with opobo mixed with igbo and ijaw people.

LGA Name Area (sq.km) Census 2006
population Administrative capital Postal
Code
Port Harcourt 109 541,115 Port Harcourt 500------------------igbo
Obio-Akpor 260 464,789 Rumuokoro 500-------------------igbo
Okrika 222 222,026 Okrika 500----------------------ijaw
Ogu/Bolo 89 74,683 Ogu 500-------------------igbo
Eleme 138 190,884 Eleme 501-------------ogoni
Tai 159 117,797 Sakpenwa 501------------ogoni
Gokana 126 228,828 Kpor 501---------------------ogoni
Khana 560 294,217 Bori 502-------------------ogoni
Oyigbo 248 122,687 Afam 502------------------------------igbo
Opobo/Nkoro 130 151,511 Opobo Town 503-------------------ijaw/igbo
Andoni 233 211,009 Ngo 503----------------------------ijaw
Bonny 642 215,358 Bonny 503---------------------ijaw
Degema 1,011 249,773 Degema 504-------------------ijaw
Asari-Toru 113 220,100 Buguma 504 -------------------ijaw
Akuku-Toru 1,443 156,006 Abonnema 504--------ijaw
Abua/Odua 704 282,988 Abua 510----------------------igbo
Ahoada West 403 249,425 Akinima 510-------------------igbo
Ahoada East 341 166,747 Ahoada 510-------------------igbo
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni 969 284,010 Omuku 510-----------igbo
Emohua 831 201,901 Emohua 511---------------------igbo
Ikwerre 655 189,726 Isiokpo 511-----------------------igbo
Etche 805 249,454 Okehi 512------------------------igbo
Omuma 170---------------------------------------------------------igbo
ikwerre is igbo, yet you are still crying over abandoned property. go and read "sunset in Biafra" by elechi amadi, you will know that Ikwerre people avoid the igbo the way earthworms avoid salt.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, tell that to the innocent souls who depend solely on me monthly for sustenance. Who in ur entire lineage can do what I Av been privileged to be doing for them.
go and pay ur useless brothers and hungry omo onile they need it more... mumu.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap. Go back and decode properly what I wrote.
shutup u wandering parasite and go back to the South West...
Or are u no comfortable with ur Lagos anymore...
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by blaqoracle: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Idioots like you wont learn.how do we 'naturally' hate Igbos?.
BTW,the person protesting against Wike bears Igbo name,do you av' evidence that he is from SE,when in same Rivers state,over 90% of Ikwerre,etche,Ndoni,Obigbo,etc,bears Igbo names?.how are you sure he isnt from Delta state,when Delta North as i learnt bears Igbo names?.how are you sure the person isnt hired to blackmail Wike?.If you an Ikwerre man bears Chibuike and Igbo man bears Chibuike,how do you know where they come from?.
You are simply ill informed.
how are you sure it is not igbo that bears Ikwerre names.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
kotv:

Go home with your monthly sustenance. Osun needs it more.

Local fool, don't u get it......Am everywhere.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

This singular trait of ibos is well-known. During the civil war, the inhabitants here realised that it wasn't in their interest and the Nigerian forces were able to penetrate through this axis. They are not trusted down here.
Tried teasing an Oron (akwa ibom) man this evening and called him a ibo man, the chap went ballistic. grin
[/s]You dare not drag us into your phoolishness.What do you expect to achieve in calling Oron man Igbo man?.is an Oron man Igbo?.ediot.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:
shutup u wandering parasite and go back to the South West...
Or are u no comfortable with ur Lagos anymore...

Eediot, achievers aren't constrained by space.
Again I state, am also in Lagos. grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Atlwireles, i noticed how you've been creating confusion and insulting non-indigenes on this thread.

For someone from Delta state like you, this is very classless..You are intentionally spoiling the good name of Rivers and its Indigenes.

Please henceforth stop all baseless and misguided insults on your fellow non-indigenes..You need to seriously put a leash on yourself.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

This singular trait of ibos is well-known. During the civil war, the inhabitants here realised that it wasn't in their interest and the Nigerian forces were able to penetrate through this axis. They are not trusted down here.
Tried teasing an Oron (akwa ibom) man this evening and called him a ibo man, the chap went ballistic. grin
Dats d same way, if u call dat same oron man an Ikwerre he wud go ballistic too tongue...
Or u call an Ikwerre man oron and he wud tell u g4bid. cool
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
blaqoracle:
how are you sure it is not igbo that bears Ikwerre names.
I have known Igbo native names,which every other Nigerians knows,now tell me native Ikwerre names.am waiting.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You dare not drag us into your phoolishness.What do you expect to achieve in calling Oron man Igbo man?.is an Oron man Igbo?.ediot.

Biko.......Did I strike a nerve.... grin
Where were u when some fools were declaring that the entire ss is part of iboland? What they are basically saying is that Oron man is ibo. Chai, i no fit laugh enuf grin grin grin
Fool, seriously did u see where u stated in that post u qouted that I tried teasing him? Of cos I know it's not so.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Fool, tell that to the innocent souls who depend solely on me monthly for sustenance. Who in ur entire lineage can do what I Av been privileged to be doing for them.
[/s]parasite.Oyel criminal.go back to Osogbo and farm ya cocoa.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Local fool, don't u get it......Am everywhere.

Who cares, just pack your bags and go home. You've done nothing but wish bad luck to river state and undermine the governor. Go home!
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by AlomoReloaded: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Do u really have to bring ur ashawo mama and ur cursed lineage to this thread? U sound really lost.
If only ur dad was reasonable enough to at least wear condom!!!! Disgrace of a human being!!!! I don't know why you are so obsessed with Igbos......... why can't you just for one day, stop making Igbos famous? Anytime, anything is said about Igbos, na so ur BP go dey rise.... better leave us alone if u don't want to die of high BP!!! you people can't just get your minds off Igbos....... yes, our own, no good...our ways no good, na ur opinion, but just let us be!!!!! do something meaningful with your life, instead of killing yourself cos of us!!!!!! The 2nd Best Blessing, God endowed me with, is....making me an Igbo man!!!!! ga rie ogwu oke, ma o wee gi iwe!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]parasite.Oyel criminal.go back to Osogbo and farm ya cocoa.

Our oyel brain, to hell with u and ur oyel.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Atlwireles, i noticed how you've been creating confusion and insulting non-indigenes on this thread.

For someone from Delta state like you, this is very classless..You are intentionally spoiling the good name of Rivers and its Indigenes.

Please henceforth stop all baseless and misguided insults on your fellow non-indigenes..You need to seriously put a leash on yourself.

One of our NL rivers state indigene grin grin grin, park well my friend. This thread was never about indigene/non indigene. Your APC alamjiris will never quote the wrong person again.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
AlomoReloaded:

If only ur dad was reasonable enough to at least wear condom!!!! Disgrace of a human being!!!! I don't know why you are so obsessed with Igbos......... why can't you just for one day, stop making Igbos famous? Anytime, anything is said about Igbos, na so ur BP go dey rise.... better leave us alone if u don't want to die of high BP!!! you people can't just get your minds off Igbos....... yes, our own, no good...our ways no good, na ur opinion, but just let us be!!!!! do something meaningful with your life, instead of killing yourself cos of us!!!!!! The 2nd Best Blessing, God endowed me with, is....making me an Igbo man!!!!! ga rie ogwu oke, ma o wee gi iwe!!!!!
[/s]

Crap. Couldn't go further when I realised u brought ur hopeless papa to this discussion all over again.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
kotv:

Who cares, just pack your bags and go home. You've done nothing but wish bad luck to river state and undermine the governor. Go home!

Fool, none from ur lineage can dislodge me. At best, u can only lick my foot.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Biko.......Did I strike a nerve.... grin
Where were u when some fools were declaring that the entire ss is part of iboland? What they are basically saying is that Oron man is ibo. Chai, i no fit laugh enuf grin grin grin
Fool, seriously did u see where u stated in that post u qouted that I tried teasing him? Of cos I know it's not so.
[/s]You people and your divise propaganda.NO IGBO MAN,HAVE I HEARD OR READ SAYING THAT.What they do say is;
Their are indigenous Igbos here(which is true.in Rivers & Delta).

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:
Our oyel brain, to hell with u and ur oyel.
[/s]Ino.nyong ufok afe.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:
Dats d same way, if u call dat same oron man an Ikwerre he wud go ballistic too tongue...
Or u call an Ikwerre man oron and he wud tell u g4bid. cool

Excellento grin grin
In otherwords, ibos aren't Oron neither are they ikwerres or Ijaws etc. These peeps have their own distinctive lifestyles and LANDS
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
I thought Yorubas don't travel and it's only igbos that will be affected, Demdem y re u crying more than d bereaved...smiley or is der sth Yorubas are not telling us?

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

One of our NL rivers state indigene grin grin grin, park well my friend. This thread was never about indigene/non indigene. Your APC alamjiris will never quote the wrong person again.
That guy is fat a*s-hole.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Me, NL Rivers state Indigene?? Na waO undecided

Pls If u want to insult APC followers, abeg no be ontop Ikwerre people head...pls
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You people and your divise propaganda.NO IGBO MAN,HAVE I HEARD OR READ SAYING THAT.What they do say is;
Their are indigenous Igbos here(which is true.in Rivers & Delta).

U are very ignorant. Kanu on radio Biafra has said worse than that. Some have even carved a map of their dream biafraland. I will advise u to go back and read.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by AlomoReloaded: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap. Couldn't go further when I realised u brought ur hopeless papa to this discussion all over again.
I promise you this, as long as God lives, your life will He deliver into the hand of an Igbo to do as the person pleases, one day! May Heaven and Earth bear me witness.... and I pray, your life will be saved by that Igbo that you hate with all in you, so that I will know how you will have the moral justification to hate Igbos again!!!
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Excellento grin grin
In otherwords, ibos aren't Oron neither are they ikwerres or Ijaws etc. These peeps have their own distinctive lifestyles and LANDS
mumu, u re contradicting urself, if like u being a Yoruba man cud differentiate between d Eastern tribes, wud u eva think of calling an Oron man igbo...
D moment it involves der oil oron becomes oron, but the moment they commit a crime they become igbo...
Go back to ur waste land.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, none from ur lineage can dislodge me. At best, u can only lick my foot.

It's only mouth you have. Idiott. Just take your parasite ways home. Go feed your osun people. Leave us alone and Go home. Greedy parasite
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:
I thought Yorubas don't travel and it's only igbos that will be affected, Demdem y re u crying more than d bereaved...smiley or is der sth Yorubas are not telling us?

On the contrary am ain't crying. I Av no reasons to. Mine is to state the truth as it is and careless about what u or ur kind think.
My position is clear.......Biafra doesn't extend to ss. Most peeps here rejects it.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

U are very ignorant. Kanu on radio Biafra has said worse than that. Some have even carved a map of their dream biafraland. I will advise u to go back and read.
Show us d proof where igbos say oron ppl are igbos or forever remain silent...mumu
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
kotv:

It's only mouth you have. Idiot. Just take your parasite ways home. Go feed your osun people. Leave us alone and Go home.

Only mouth...... grin grin grin
Why don't u try and dislodge me first. Na ur people go suddenly cut u short. Hopeless eediot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures) / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.