Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43316 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ePUNK: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow...nairaland is beginning to have a lot of foolish people with cheap Internet access. Can you imagine the amount of tribalistic comments here from young people. This is pathetic.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ipreach: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
i support wike to destroy all the structure Amaechi planted
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by mayorchelsea(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
It's saddening to see this level of hypocrisy around.The same people who complained of Oba Akiolu's hostility to non-indigenes in Lagos are the ones saying non-indigenes should leave Rivers
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
patostation:

Some people like this backward and ancient jew are still claiming state. And after they will send their family members abroad. I have a simple prayer for you guys: Anytime you or your family members step out your state to look for anything or do anything, may they miss road (I don't want to pray for their death). Anytime one of their family member venture abroad in search of greener pasture, may such one end up in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan or Guinea. May they start in "their state" and end in "their state". Amen and Amen!
ur own, ur destiny and everyone from, ur bloodline shall never stop living under der fathers roof.
Do to others as u want them to do unto u. Simple.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
ShineuEye:
[s][/s]

You should be the one afraid.
I see why you rushed here to comment, you live in Rivers but yet scream Yoruba are the most sophisticated this and that. Why are you not working in a Yoruba state? You f ucking leech, go back to your state fool.

Fool , Av been here for decades and quite a lot work for me. I care less where u come from and u obviously lied by that yoruba thrash u are labelling on me.
Besides am everywhere in the south and not a pathetic local champion like u and ur shameless kind. Our oyel mentality eediots.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
oluomad:
. Pure lies, I reside in phc? Very peaceful city

Shut ur trap. Go to ada George and substantiate my claims. Even ateke Tom was in the news today promising to assist wike in curbing the current insecurity going on.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
chukel:
Where are all those fools shouting lower niger? Didn't I say it? The idea of lower niger was a contraption made out of grief of loss of election. Naturally, the core niger delta (south south) hates the igbos with passion. I just de laugh. Until we get sense, we won't have our way. Well, wike may threaten and even maltreat igbos today. Tomorrow it will be the core rivers people. This is sure. In life, learn to condemn and avoid what is bad, for what goes around comes around. For those of you rejoicing, take note.
[/s]Idioots like you wont learn.how do we 'naturally' hate Igbos?.
BTW,the person protesting against Wike bears Igbo name,do you av' evidence that he is from SE,when in same Rivers state,over 90% of Ikwerre,etche,Ndoni,Obigbo,etc,bears Igbo names?.how are you sure he isnt from Delta state,when Delta North as i learnt bears Igbo names?.how are you sure the person isnt hired to blackmail Wike?.If you an Ikwerre man bears Chibuike and Igbo man bears Chibuike,how do you know where they come from?.
You are simply ill informed.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by PenSniper: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Akobata fulani you have been noted now piss off.

You feel happy sounding so hollow like . . .
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
discusant:

Typical Yoruba divide-and-rule post.

Once Igbos are separated from the others in the South south, so that no unified or strong challenger either from Igbos or rest of south south against those who exploit the south south, Yoruba is pleased with its northern master.

This is none of my business. Instead am focused on reality on ground and not one ediotic coward is spreading on the airwaves. Iboland doesn't extend here and the vast majority of the people here will detest being called ibo.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
PenSniper:

And they better unite because ibos have no other ambition than to usurpe other people's land left, right and centre by hook or crook. They should unite against a common enemy.
[/s]Are you aware that this line of propaganda doesnt sell anymore?.

3 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
feldido:

Why u too de lie like dis?

What lie Goon?
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
PenSniper:

You feel happy sounding so hollow like . . .
[/s]
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by feldido(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

What lie Goon?

Shey na only u de live for Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Your state Imo is owing 11 months salary, yet ur not ashamed, saying trash aboutf a man trying to clear off a lot of ghost workers employed just 3 months before Amaechi left office. I know a lot of ppl have double ministry works , some even in both Bayelsa and Rivers yet they dont even go to work while others done have any.

Fool, i have nothing to do with Imo so ur Imo talk is pure Bunkum. Rivers isn't owning that much because the best governor rivers have ever had made sure that by the time he was leaving April salaries Av been twinkling in to workers. Ur shameless self and ur miserable kind Av refused to acknowledge this and give Amaechi that credit.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
whitecat1:

If a single Yoruba is affected, every indigene of that state must be pushed out of civil service in the SW!

Rivers Indigene working in SWest civil service.

Lool..i take dat as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by AlomoReloaded: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Those who are at the forefront of this are the Igbos. Ironically, they voted for Wike against Dakuku Peterside, they didnt even vote for Buhari either.

Barrister Nyesom Wike, abeg sack all of them. They must all go back to Biafra.
Must you always show us that you are a wasted sperm?? If only ur dad had agreed to use condom, this world would have been better!!!!!! Ashawo!!!!
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:
all dx yorubas they re yet to differentiate between Calabar and igbo is it igbo and igbo u guys then know?...
Igbo land extends into Rivers state, but not all part of Rivers state is igbo land.

Truth is gradually coming out. It's just a matter of time. stories have started changing from rivers being iboland.
I insist that it's not so.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by blaqoracle: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
size40:
But we told them about this man but they never listened . Wike hates non indigenes so much particularly the Igbos. They forgot so soon Wike 's antecedent when he was the local govt chairman of my local, Obio/Akpor. How he dealt with non Indigenes in my local govt. They were all blinded by GEJ's ambition by believing we can deny the North presidency for a long time even when our so called "Son" was messing up everywhere. Wike cannot clamp down on me because am an Indigene that has equally stake like Wike himself.This group shouting now never supported APC and Buhari just their lives and business have come under threat they are now making it look as if they are being threatened because of their support for APC and Buhari. The next group to shout in Rivers state will be the Ruverines particularly the Kalabaris and Okirika. Let's wait and Watch
i thought they said Ikwerre are igbos
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
internetpirate:
You definitely don't know anything about Rivers State. A reasonable part of Rivers State is Igbo. Obigbo is igbo, ask anyone from there! Stop telling lies to those who don't know better! I particularly hate barefaced lies!

h

Shut ur trap. Because ibos dominate the place and good proximity to Aba doesn't make it their land. On the day of reckoning, real owners will emerge.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
feldido:

Shey na only u de live for Port Harcourt?

Do u Av all info going on in ph?
Did u listen to Nigeriainfo news today where ateke Tom promised to help out as regards security challenges?
Av u corroborated my claims about ada George axis where I claimed car snatching seems to be a daily occurrence?
If u avnt done any of this, u Av no ffucking right to challenge me on anything.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Truth is gradually coming out. It's just a matter of time. stories have started changing from rivers being iboland.
I thought u ve stayed in Rivers all ur life, yet u don't know anything abt Rivers state, Dats how u said der are plenty igbos in Oyigbo but Oyigbo ppl are not igbo's...
Asif a Yoruba man can differentiate between igbo and ikwerre talkless of igbos and Oyigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by AlomoReloaded: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:
h

Shut ur trap. Because ibos dominate the place and good proximity to Aba doesn't make it their land. On the day of reckoning, real owners will emerge.
I don't pity you, rather I pity your mother, cos she is definitely regretting by now, why she didn't abort you, cos you seem like a curse to your lineage.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
PenSniper:

And they better unite because ibos have no other ambition than to usurpe other people's land left, right and centre by hook or crook. They should unite against a common enemy.

This singular trait of ibos is well-known. During the civil war, the inhabitants here realised that it wasn't in their interest and the Nigerian forces were able to penetrate through this axis. They are not trusted down here.
Tried teasing an Oron (akwa ibom) man this evening and called him a ibo man, the chap went ballistic. grin

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool , Av been here for decades and quite a lot work for me. I care less where u come from and u obviously lied by that yoruba thrash u are labelling on me.
Besides am everywhere in the south and not a pathetic local champion like u and ur shameless kind. Our oyel mentality eediots.

You are still a Southwest person no matter how long you claim to live in PH. Pack your bags and go back to your village, we don't want you here!! Take yourself and the rest of your parasites people back to your villages
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ak47mann(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tinablack:

You are bitter man whose death is close
I can see u will die very soon, for the past few months u are having nightmares and some other things that happen in your life recently is a sigh your time is here ask me how did i no cool
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

I don't pity you, rather I pity your mother, cos she is definitely regretting by now, why she didn't abort you, cos you seem like a curse to your lineage.

Do u really have to bring ur ashawo mama and ur cursed lineage to this thread? U sound really lost.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
All dz mumu yoruba ppl, Demdem very soon all doz yoruba asses stealing rivers oil jobs wud soon be kicked out, at least when the igbos go back to igbo land, they can start selling spare parts, and pirating cd's grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
kotv:

You are still a Southwest person no matter how long you claim to live in PH. Pack your bags and go back to your village, we don't want you here.

Fool, tell that to the innocent souls who depend solely on me monthly for sustenance. Who in ur entire lineage can do what I Av been privileged to be doing for them.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
lygn19:
All dz mumu yoruba ppl, Demdem very soon all doz yoruba asses stealing rivers oil jobs wud soon be kicked out, at least when the igbos go back to igbo land, they can start selling spare parts, and pirating cd's grin

To hell with u and ur oil. It will surely choke u to death. Shameless our oyel mentality eediots.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, tell that to the innocent souls who depend solely on me monthly for sustenance. Who in ur entire lineage can do what I Av been privileged to be doing for them.

Go home with your monthly sustenance. Osun needs it more.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

I thought u ve stayed in Rivers all ur life, yet u don't know anything abt Rivers state, Dats how u said der are plenty igbos in Oyigbo but Oyigbo ppl are not igbo's...
Asif a Yoruba man can differentiate between igbo and ikwerre talkless of igbos and Oyigbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.