Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43492 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
I guess this has entered a trolling stage.
Demdem or whatever you call your name,I AM A BIAFRAN.But hey,at the appropriate time,the entirety of Ibibio nation will decide.Ekpu,are you ok?.

Fool, again u are Ibibio and u alone claim to be biafran and not the totality of the Ibibio nation. This also should be emphasised. grin

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:44am On Jun 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

No tym to wish you death... in the name of NDPVF you enter creeks in calabar, so anything you see you take.

But i will always wish the Soldier boys success against economic saboteurs wether its an NL member or not.
So shall i wish success to my bullets,to anyone who love slavery and exploitation,and wishes to drag my people into it,in the name of phantom "SS".If your ikwerreland is expliotable,NOT IN THIS LAND.OVER MY DEAD BODY. BTW,am not from Calabar,though we share many things in common.language,tradition,culture,etc,therefore,their plight is my plight.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Fool, again u are Ibibio and u alone claim to be biafran and not the totality of the Ibibio nation. This also should be emphasised. grin
[/s]You see?.When i say i mourn your brain,you think i was trying to ridicule you.please,do you av' indomie for brain?.just gerrout of my sight,and go and reread it.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
So shall i wish success to my bullets,to anyone who love slavery and exploitation,and wishes to drag my people into it,in the name of phantom "SS".If your ikwerreland is expliotable,NOT IN THIS LAND.OVER MY DEAD BODY. BTW,am not from Calabar,though we share many things in common.language,tradition,culture,etc,therefore,their plight is my plight.

Noisemaker, empty barrel..What did you do about bakassi?

Are they not your people also, is their land and oil not yours??
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Noisemaker, empty barrel..What did you do about bakassi?

I cannever be a noisemaker.On the contrary,ask your Nigerian government why they ceded Bakassi to Cameroun without firing a shot.I am a no coward.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Truckpusher(m): 3:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
As predicted, Wike has unleashed his boys (thugs) on ph streets. Kidnapping, armed robbery, petty thieves are on the increase on the street of ph. Just few minutes ago, got an info of car snatching along ada George axis.
Rivers is in deep shit pending when this thug will be booted out.

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kotv: 3:52am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, do u really want to know where I am?

Stop making noise and answer my question
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by chukel(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Idioots like you wont learn.how do we 'naturally' hate Igbos?.
BTW,the person protesting against Wike bears Igbo name,do you av' evidence that he is from SE,when in same Rivers state,over 90% of Ikwerre,etche,Ndoni,Obigbo,etc,bears Igbo names?.how are you sure he isnt from Delta state,when Delta North as i learnt bears Igbo names?.how are you sure the person isnt hired to blackmail Wike?.If you an Ikwerre man bears Chibuike and Igbo man bears Chibuike,how do you know where they come from?.
You are simply ill informed.
well, I won't denigrate to insulting u. Comprehension is what u lack. Try to argue within the ambits of the discuss. The group is named non indigene group. So I don't kn why u are going in circus. As for lower niger, it's dead on arrival.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by PenSniper: 6:16am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Are you aware that this line of propaganda doesnt sell anymore?.

Delusional jingoist, keep on revelling in your crass illusions for all i care.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by mrkings84(m): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
As predicted, Wike has unleashed his boys (thugs) on ph streets. Kidnapping, armed robbery, petty thieves are on the increase on the street of ph. Just few minutes ago, got an info of car snatching along ada George axis.
Rivers is in deep shit pending when this thug will be booted out.
For ur cluelessness, U are as good as rest in pieces.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You see?.When i say i mourn your brain,you think i was trying to ridicule you.please,do you av' indomie for brain?.just gerrout of my sight,and go and reread it.

Again fool, u are thinking foolishly. U Av only succeeded in ridiculing ur shameless self u this ibo-ibibio. grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=35087292][/quote]

Drugpusher, u came in late. Are u also ibo? grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2015
kotv:

Stop making noise and answer my question

Biko, u want to know demdem location from an online forum grin grin
Nna meh, u daft oooo
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2015
mrkings84:
For ur cluelessness, U are as good as rest in pieces.

fool, this doesnt negate the truth u qouted. Go and die.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
I cannever be a noisemaker.On the contrary,ask your Nigerian government why they ceded Bakassi to Cameroun without firing a shot.I am a no coward.

Jonah-daft ur god had the oppurtunity to at least appeal even though Obj made the controversial decision. The fool did not. grin grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Jonah-daft ur god had the oppurtunity to at least appeal even though Obj made the controversial decision. The fool did not. grin grin
[/s]Why do you like being stup!d?.A one million obj,cant be better than Jonathan,you can take that to the bank.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Why do you like being stup!d?.A one million obj,cant be better than Jonathan,you can take that to the bank.

fool, both obj and jonah-daft were killer members and part of the goons that made this country to be what it is today. none of my business is to compare them. The point am making is jonah-daft had the oppurtunity to appeal the Bakassi decision, the fool did not.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Again fool, u are thinking foolishly. U Av only succeeded in ridiculing ur shameless self u this ibo-ibibio. grin
[/s]Troll,how do i stating my opinion without fear or favour,and leaving the rest decision to be made by wider Ibibio leaders(Which at one point or the other,they have made,in favour of my stands),means ridiculing us?.please stop spamming my mention,if you don't know what else to say.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

I am a fool. both obj and jonah-daft were killer members and part of the goons that made this country to be what it is today. none of my business is to compare them. The point am making is jonah-daft had the oppurtunity to appeal the Bakassi decision, the fool did not.
[/s]You have being jumping from one topic to the other,all in a bid to remain relevant,but hey kid,i dont argue that way.open another thread for this,and invite me.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s]
Troll,how do i stating my opinion without fear or favour,and leaving the rest decision to be made by wider Ibibio leaders(Which at one point or the other,they have made,in favour of my stands),means ridiculing us?.please stop spamming my mention,if you don't know what else to say.
[/s]

Ibibio-Ibo , i respect ur opinion however u are obviously in the minority if u are so sure of ursef. Ibibios i have come across with over the years even till date will definitely tell u they arent ibos, the same goes to Oron, the same goes to Enang etc this is no brainer.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You have being jumping from one topic to the other,all in a bid to remain relevant,but hey kid,i dont argue that way.open another thread for this,and invite me.

Goon, i qouted u and its on Bakassi, i didnt manufacture it. I needed to make a good point to the propaganda u are sharing. U should be thanking me. Jonah-daft had the oppurtunity to do something, the fool didnt do anything
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by martinz1: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2015
blaqoracle:
ikwerre is igbo, yet you are still crying over abandoned property. go and read "sunset in Biafra" by elechi amadi, you will know that Ikwerre people avoid the igbo the way earthworms avoid salt.

Ikwere is not the only Ibo LGA in rivers, just like I mentioned
I know u are from the far away west and don't know anything happening in the eastern region apart from what you read online,
Ikwere is an Ibo sub group,,
They speak Ibo dialects just like, ngwa people from Abia state, nsukka people from enugu state etc
After the civil war some ikweres (not all) separated themselves from other ibos,
Today some ikweres tell u that they are not ibos ,while some ikweres tell you they are Ibo
Emeka,chioma,ada,ifeanyi,
Ikwere bu otu
These are are Ibo language and and not Yoruba ,
So that's the fact
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Ibibio-Ibo , i respect ur opinion however u are obviously in the minority if u are so sure of ursef.Ibibios i have come across with over the years even till date will definitely tell u they arent ibos, the same goes to Oron, the same goes to Enang etc this is no brainer.
@Ibibio-ibo;If i have any trace of Igbo in me,let thunder destroy me,but if i dont,thunder will kill you bas,tard.

@Underlined;your stup!dity is stinking. NO IBIBIO,ENANG(sic)ANNANG,ORON,will ever tell you he/she is "IBO/IGBO".
And i never told you am one.
Keep going back and forth.Its obvious you dont know what else to say. Shm.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Goon, i qouted u and its on Bakassi, i didnt manufacture it. I needed to make a good point to the propaganda u are sharing. U should be thanking me. Jonah-daft had the oppurtunity to do something, the fool didnt do anything
[/s]Please,am done with you.open another thread on Bakassi,invite me,let me cure you your madtness.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
@Ibibio-ibo;If i have any trace of Igbo in me,let thunder destroy me,but if i dont,thunder will kill you bas,tard.

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. u claimed u are ibo (Biafran) despite being ibibio. i didnt put the words in ur mouth, u did grin grin grin infact u claimed ur land is Biafra (Iboland) grin grin

@Underlined;your stup!dity is stinking. NO IBIBIO,ENANG(sic)ANNANG,ORON,will ever tell you he/she is "IBO/IGBO".

Fool, how does this negate what i stated earlier? grin

And i never told you am one.

Liar grin

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Please,am done with you.open another thread on Bakassi,invite me,let me cure you your madtness.

Fool, at least u didnt deny the fact that Jonah0daft had the oppurtunity to appeal but the fool didnt. Case closed for now.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

hahahahahahahahahaha.make una come o o,this boy don the go gaga.
For instance,if i say am from Nigeria,is Nigeria=Hausa,or Yoruba or Igbo?.
You have reading/understanding problem,and at this point,am done with you.please quit spamming my mention.Unam.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, at least u didnt deny the fact that Jonah0daft had the oppurtunity to appeal but the fool didnt. Case closed for now.
I said,i will not discuss it here.open fresh thread,boldly title it,then invite me,let me cure you of your propaganda.shm.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
hahahahahahahahahaha.make una come o o,this boy don the go gaga.
For instance,if i say am from Nigeria,is Nigeria=Hausa,or Yoruba or Igbo?.
You have reading/understanding problem,and at this point,am done with you.please quit spamming my mention.Unam.

Fool, stop being ridiculous. We know how Nigeria came to be in 1914, can such be said about Biafra? It's silly of u to compare both. Biafra is synonymous to ibo and ibo is Biafra. Ur effort and deception in twisting what is clear is herby defeated.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
I said,i will not discuss it here.open fresh thread,boldly title it,then invite me,let me cure you of your propaganda.shm.

Fool, i don't need to open a new thread on something I am well versed in. U don't need it. I didn't initiate it here, instead u made reference to it and I needed to lay the truth bare. Jonah-daft didn't appeal.....period.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Fool, stop being ridiculous. We know how Nigeria came to be in 1914, can such be said about Biafra? It's silly of u to compare both. Biafra is synonymous to ibo and ibo is Biafra. Ur effort and deception in twisting what is clear is herby defeated.
[/s]This boy,your brain disorder is beyond repair.let me start this way;hey boy,have you submitted the assignment i gave you last night?.Didnt i tell you to go and make researches as regards the true length and breadth of the Biafran Empire,which encompasses even present day cameroun?.i will flog you 20 lashes if you dont,before 8:30 this morning.LOL.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by NDPVF(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, i don't need to open a new thread on something I am well versed in. U don't need it. I didn't initiate it here, instead u made reference to it and I needed to lay the truth bare. Jonah-daft didn't appeal.....period.
This is exactly why i hate you yorubas.cowardice is engrained in your blood.common to open a thread,you are scared,so that i and other people wont send you to the great beyond with facts,figures and analysis.shm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech / Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.