Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43337 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by size40: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Chairman abeg o. Is Rivers state not part of Biafra again? Thats what Nnnadi Kanu and his gang have been telling us o. Why would Wike sack Igbos? Are the Igbos not the owners of PH again?

Muchechehchehcheheeeeee
Rivers state has never been part of Biafra and can never be too. What Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra is doing is what we called "Secessionist Propaganda" Using Radio Biafra which will never see the light of the day. Very soon he will be tired of talking and no one will hear about him that's if he is not apprehended by those he is currently abusing using Radio Biafra.If he is looking for Biafra, he should first define the Area covered by Biafra which no part of Niger Delta is part of. Also, he should mobilise his Igbo brothers and sisters to match in every part of Nigeria peacefully with placards. And not hiding and inciting people against each other.

15 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by SeductiveAngela(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

About abokiss, i don't know their percentage but I believe it will be ignorable if at all there are but we Av a fair population of them in rivers.[/b]
Thanks.
my people in Rivers state are either there working in the IOC or Federal civil service. Mai Guard, Mai Suya, Corpers, Traders -(selling food commodities) and those begging for alms.

We would hardly be involved in the 'purge'. I support Nyesom Wike on this, the biafrans must go back home and give room for the real indigenes

12 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by SeductiveAngela(f): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Deltagiant:

Miserably intantile!
why u con dey vex for me na? You should direct your insult to Wike, he is the one that want to sack your Heebo brethrens. Btw, shouldnt you Igbos be happy that you are finally going back to Biafra

13 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

You don't like Wike and Rivers state, GO HOME TO YOUR STATE.

is that the meaning of 'QED'
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

You can try again, because I cannot hear you.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by WYMAN(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
ndukwejoe:
I am a non-indigene and i reside in rivers state . i don't feel threatened in any way . i doubt this petition.
Truth shall previal

I personally think that this is propaganda

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Ilekeh(f): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Fat wicked wike.

To be honest, I don't care. Anything that doesn't concern the SW should be reported on LinkaIkeji

6 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wike wont do such unless they were recruited at 11.59pm when Amaechi was about to go
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
You people have states outside Rivers, If you cannot stay in peace with Wike's government, then pack and leave. angry angry angry angry
[s]
atlwireles:
You people have states outside Rivers, If you cannot stay in peace with Wike's government, then pack and leave. angry angry angry angry
[/s]
atlwireles:
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by change49ja: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
gwales:
Wike the wicked

Wike = Wi(c)ke(d)

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Optional2(f): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
#ItsonlyinNigeria u will c pple threaten to do sumtin wen dy no dy cant do it.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by InvertedHammer: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
\
People always get what they bargained for.

Wike is here. Let the redemption or lack thereof of Rivers State continue.

/

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ddippset(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
ndukwejoe:
I am a non-indigene and i reside in rivers state . i don't feel threatened in any way . i doubt this petition.
do you have a job? Then how else do you expect to feel threatened?

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ShineuEye: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Ibos haven't been so lucky with their supposedly "messiahs". Like Ojukwu, kanu is another hopeless useless coward talking jargon for his co fools to consume. Iboland ends at Abia not rivers. Even Oyigbo in rivers isn't iboland though populated mostly by ibos.
About abokiss, i don't know their percentage but I believe it will be ignorable if at all there are but we Av a fair population of them in rivers.
[/s]

You should be the one afraid.
I see why you rushed here to comment, you live in Rivers but yet scream Yoruba are the most sophisticated this and that. Why are you not working in a Yoruba state? You f ucking leech, go back to your state fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Balkan(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Btw, i thought the Igbos told us that they are the owners of PH. I thought they told us that Rivers state would be part of their Biafra Republic. Wike abeg sharp sharp sack all the non-indigenes in the River state civil service commission
You are a complete ofe nmanu fool. when did none indigin become Biafra? Wike would start with your brothers who are taxi drivers all over the place. just that we dont have people to replace them

9 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Maintech: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
That's not fair.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nothing concern me. Shey u guys voted for him? D same man who made students to sit at home for more Dan a year while fighting amaechi

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

You can try again, because I cannot hear you.

Mstcheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ShineuEye: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Send all APC supporters away from Rivers, go back to your states.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Ayima: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Afternoon everyone, please voting have started, Vote AYIMA as mr nairaland 2015 thanks and God bless you real good. Voting starts by 9am in romance section. Just vote like this. I vote ayima then you copy Nljega. Thanks. Here is the link http:// www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland- contest-2015-elimination
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

quod erat demonstrandum
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Neplusultra(f): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Amaechi or Dakuku must not smell dat seat however, Wike shud slow down on d revenge mission angry
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by carzola(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
I rememeber when the Oba of Lagos threatened the lives of non indigence and all of yoruba ( SW ) stood by his side. if wike wants to sack all the non indigence i second him on that. The SW and North feel there are superior to other tribes, buh we from the south south would shock them with a big blow this time around... we cant keep feeding the entire country and be taken for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by SeductiveAngela(f): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Balkan:
You are a complete ofe nmanu fool. when did none indigin become Biafra? Wike would start with your brothers who are taxi drivers all over the place. just that we dont have people to replace them
you are about to burst a vein, it may lead to stroke. So take a chill pill kiddo.

My people are not into taxi driving. We are the one selling Onions, Red Pepper, Beans, Beaf, Tomatoes and all other essential food commodities the people of River state need. Morseo, the mass sack is targeted at state civil service workers alone.

Dont be afraid to go back to Biafra kiddo

16 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Neplusultra(f): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

lf not true, they should continue to live in Rivers State as law-abiding citizens of Nigeria and stop shouting fire when there is none.
True! Dey are trying to leverage on d cold war between Amaechi and Wike
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by aybim: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
dejavski:
They should relocate to their respective states instead of crying like wolves out there angry
why are you saying such a thing, what if you are the one in their shoe
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by friends4ever(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Guilty conscience...
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ShineuEye: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
size40:
But we told them about this man but they never listened . Wike hates non indigenes so much particularly the Igbos. They forgot so soon Wike 's antecedent when he was the local govt chairman of my local, Obio/Akpor. How he dealt with non Indigenes in my local govt. They were all blinded by GEJ's ambition by believing we can deny the North presidency for a long time even when our so called "Son" was messing up everywhere. Wike cannot clamp down on me because am an Indigene that has equally stake like Wike himself.This group shouting now never supported APC and Buhari just their lives and business have come under threat they are now making it look as if they are being threatened because of their support for APC and Buhari. The next group to shout in Rivers state will be the Ruverines particularly the Kalabaris and Okirika. Let's wait and Watch
[/s]

Wike hates the Igbos who voted enmass for him, guy you're high on Amaechi's urine.

5 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ElFenomeno1: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wike the mad man!
We have seen his likes come and gone shamefully..... Wike will fall if he keeps pursuing his personal agenda and vendetta!

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by BCharlie: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
doxime:
Amaechi at the height of his madness employed over 13,000 teachers just to tell the whole world that he is creating jobs and Jonathan is not.i remember that the13,000 plus employees were asked to come to the Stadium to collect their employment letters,all these just to spite GEJ.
During this peroid due process and diligence were not followed.i know a lot of people who already had jobs but were employed but hardly you see them doing the work they were employed for.i know a couple from Bayelsa state who were already working in their state who got Amaechi job,they are in Bayelsa and you hardly see them in Rivers state.even at that these workers were owed for over 8 months before NLC intervened and they were able to get their first salaries.now Wike is the one feeling the heat.

so let Wike do the needful though i still believe that this write up is sponsored by the APC and their agents.

Bros! You are done with your epistle. Can you also shed light on the ban of TIMARIV? It is also fraud and they are not always on the road working. In your analysis, also remember that both Wike and Amaechi formed the agency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures) / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.