Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Taking Food Out Of Airplanes - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taking Food Out Of Airplanes (44081 Views)

The World’s Strangest Airplanes That You Won’t Want To Fly On / Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos) / Why Dont Commercial Airplanes Have Parachutes For Passengers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

nothing special!!!!!!! thats the more reason why you shouldnt take their crappy meals out!!!!

You no dey chop for house?
if there nothing special about it why should it bother you that someone took a snack box off the plane? cheesy some black people sef grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:

Its only black people without much who feel the need to form sophisticated with the smallest of things. I live with some black people who think wearing plastic slippers outside the house is not classy but they move around with plastic weaves on their heads yet they see nothing unsophisticated about that.

I see white kids and in some cases adults that move around groceries stores with bare feet. No one else see anything awkward about that.
This has nothing to do with wearing slippers or going around with bare feet. Stick to the subject matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
if there nothing special about it why should it bother you that someone took a snack box off the plane? cheesy some black people sef grin

u are speaking from both sides of ur mouth.
judgE me by the xter of my tots than the nature of my skin!!!!!!!

I will continue to have a second look and shake my head in absolute pity of xters who take in-flight materials most especially food out of the craft.

It is CRUDE, CRASS, IGNORANT, TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE AND KINDA WEIRD

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:
[/b]

@ bolded it is RELATIVELY far more cheaper to fly BA to USA than an Air France or KLM!!!!!! where are the my preferred airlines 'cheaper' u wan steal am

Go KLM make them cut ur head grin grin grin

I have said it again. A person without much is the one who always feels the need to prove that he is sophisticated over the most trivial things.
You were speaking about the London route and BA costs more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
I have said it again. A person without much is the one who always feels the need to prove that he is sophisticated over the most trivial things.
You were speaking about the London route and BA costs more.

what is sophistication? break down this grammar Queen of Buckingham MBok!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

u are speaking from both sides of ur mouth.
judgE me by the xter of my tots than the nature of my skin!!!!!!!

I will continue to have a second look and shake my head in absolute pity of xters who take in-flight materials most especially food out of the craft.

It is CRUDE, CRASS, IGNORANT, TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE AND KINDA WEIRD

Because getting into a plane is luxury for you, there is a need for you to form.

Anybody else who sees as nothing more than a form of transportation from one place to another doesnt see anything else wrong with it. By anyone else im talking about the rest of the world

10 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:

Because getting into a plane is luxury for you. Anybody else who as nothing more than a form of transportation from one place to another doesnt see anything else wrong with it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin u be Iya suwe walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin what is luxury btw grin grin grin grin

if ur def of luxury is same with mine then Yes YeS YES!!!! an aircraft is such a marvelous and luxurious work of art better than me trekking or driving or even riding canoe abi nah ship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

grin grin grin grin grin grin u be Iya suwe walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin what is luxury btw grin grin grin grin

You clearly acting like it is

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:

You clearly acting like it is

if ur def of luxury is same with mine then Yes YeS YES!!!! an aircraft is such a marvelous and luxurious work of art better than me trekking or driving or even riding canoe abi nah ship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:

This has nothing to do with wearing slippers or going around with bare feet. Stick to the subject matter.
i made a comparison.

If there is nothing wrong taking food out of a restaurant what is wrong with taking food off a plane?

4 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

if ur def of luxury is same with mine then Yes YeS YES!!!! an aircraft is such a marvelous and luxurious work of art better than me trekking or driving or even riding canoe abi nah ship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin yeah we all know your kind. Small things are big issues for you.

4 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
i made a comparison.

If there is nothing wrong taking food out of a restaurant what is wrong with taking food off a plane?

Ye paaaaaa!!!!!!!!! what are u using to reason sef?
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

Ye paaaaaa!!!!!!!!! what are u using to reason sef?
im using my head but clearly you are using something else apart from that.

4 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
im using my head but clearly you are using something else apart from that.

you know some people have really big heads but na so so water dey inside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

you know some people have really big heads but na so so water dey inside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeah the kind that give themselves sleepless nights over what another person takes off a plane. grin especially when they are over 12years old embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
yeah the kind that give themselves sleepless nights over what another person takes off a plane. grin

grin grin grin grin grin rather sleepless nights over why weird psychos are allowed on a plane

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

grin grin grin grin grin rather sleepless nights over why weird psychos are allowed on a plane
psychos are usually the ones that pyscho-analyse what everyone else is doing when taking a flight instead of minding their own business.

But anyway maybe you get loyalty points from airlines for the analysis. The rest of us wouldnt know.

7 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
psychos are usually the ones that pyscho-analyse what everyone else is doing when taking a flight instead of minding their own business.

But anyway maybe you get loyalty points from airlines for the analysis. The rest of us wouldnt know.

baby oku I live in a complex socially inclusive environment.
You seem to be outta touch and a bad student.
Time to catch up on some sound sleep.

c yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

baby oku I live in a complex socially inclusive environment.
You seem to be outta touch and a bad student.
Time to catch up on some sound sleep.

c yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
i sleep 6-8hrs a day so i dont need to catch up on anything. I have better things to do than analyse what other people take off the plane or not.

8 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

Wherever you flying to/from naationl carriers will ALWAYS in ideal situations stop by in owner country before proceeding to destination.
Eg i take a BA to ATL, USA it will of course stop over in London, in-flight 40% would likely be Nigerians whose destination is London so u see meore of that crap but on changing aircraft from London those loud, abolonje ku xters and hippopotamus eaters would have gotten off in UK nd more ''sophistcated" people( let me use ur words} would have gotten on the craft grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for the trip to Yankee grin grin grin grin grin thatts when u get the bit of fresh air grin grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
i made a comparison.

because a plane is not a restaurant!

3 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:

because a plane is not a restaurant!
but it still remains the same concept undecided
Please what makes a plane special? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2015
kobe79:

Wherever you flying to/from naationl carriers will ALWAYS in ideal situations stop by in owner country before proceeding to destination.
Eg i take a BA to ATL, USA it will of course stop over in London, in-flight 40% would likely be Nigerians whose destination is London so u see meore of that crap but on changing aircraft from London those loud, abolonje ku xters and hippopotamus eaters would have gotten off in UK nd more ''sophistcated" people( let me use ur words} would have gotten on the craft grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for the trip to Yankee grin grin grin grin grin thatts when u get the bit of fresh air grin grin grin grin
Please you better not be Nigerian because if you are it just makes you sound like a big fool

6 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
but it still remains the same concept undecided
It's not. Don't make the mistake. You go to a restaurant because you are hungry and want to eat. You don't board a plane because you want to eat. What i don't get is why you can't politely decline if you are not hungry, but must carry the food off with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:

It's not. Don't make the mistake. You go to a restaurant because you are hungry and want to eat. You don't board a plane because you want to eat. What i don't get is why you can't politely decline if you are not hungry, but must carry the food off with you.
please tell me what makes a plane so special that makes carrying food off it such a taboo in Nigeria? grin

5 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
please tell me what makes a plane so special first? grin
of course, a plane is not special. No one says it is. Still, hugging the pack of tasteless food to take off the plane is just not proper. Can I ask why you don't just eat the food in the plane?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
please tell me what makes a plane so special that makes carrying food off it such a taboo in Nigeria? grin
And to add again that this airlpane food is often unhealthy and tasteless...
And that's your trophy item?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:

of course, a plane is not special. No one says it is. Still, hugging the pack of tasteless food to take off the plane is just not proper. Can I ask why you don't just eat the food in the plane?
The most i have taken off a plane was a bottle of water i was still drinking from after landing. However i do not see anything wrong with people who leave with their food off a plane.

Some people take it because its offered to them and they can eat it later. Some people could be heading somewhere for a meeting or function where they will not have time to order a meal elsewhere, wait for it to be prepared then eat. The snack box they get on the plane will be sufficient to nibble on before they go for their meeting or function.

I dont know which airlines you board that makes tasteless meals though. I have never had bad experiences with food offered to me on a plane.

3 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:

And to add again that this airlpane food is often unhealthy and tasteless...
And that's your trophy item?
well you can only speak for the airline you have boarded lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
The most i have taken off a plane was a bottle of water i was still drinking from after landing. However i do not see anything wrong with people who leave with their food off a plane.

Some people take it because its offered to them and they can eat it later. Some people could be heading somewhere for a meeting or function where they will not have time to order a meal elsewhere, wait for it to be prepared then eat. The snack box they get on the plane will be sufficient to nibble on before they go for their meeting or function.

I dont know which airlines you board that makes tasteless meals though. I have never had bad experiences with food offered to me on a plane.
Clearly you don't fly very often, or perhaps you don't have a rich taste in food. And that'd be incredibly surprising, since pretty much the rest of the world knows for a fact that airplane food is almost always unhealthy and tasteless. Even science has shown that.

I still don't see how those reasons you've pointed out should encourage anyone to take away airplane food. Just makes no sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Antoinne:

Clearly you don't fly very often, or perhaps you don't have a rich taste in food. And that'd be incredibly surprising, since pretty much the rest of the world knows for a fact that airplane food is almost always unhealthy and tasteless. Even science has shown that.
i fly at least 12 flights a year between school, home and other vacation destinations and i have never had issues with food i eat on the plane. I have taken enough flights to see people take food off a plane and i have taken enough flights to see it as a very normal thing.

I eat out frequently weekly and i eat from MacDonalds to 5-star restaurants food, so i have a idea of what good food taste and what bad food tastes like. From my experiene with plane food may not be the best, but it is definitely decent. Like i said maybe its the airlines you board that serve tasteless food they get from roadside caterers. grin Besides it was my first time hearing about the airlines you mentioned in the first post. It explains a lot.

I still don't see how those reasons you've pointed out should encourage anyone to take away airplane food. Just makes no sense. undecided
so if a person wont have time to buy a meal after landing, before a meeting they shouldn't take their food off the plane out of fear of being seen as cheap and hungry by people like you? cheesy not everyone's life revolves around other people's trivial concepts.

5 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
i fly at least 12 flights a year between school, home and vacations and i have never had issues with food i eat on the plane. I have taken enough flights to see people take food off a plane and i have taken enough flights to see it as a very normal thing.

I eat out frequently weekly and i eat from MacDonalds to 5-star restaurants food, so i have a idea of what good food taste and what bad food tastes like. Like i said maybe its the airlines you board.

so if a person wont have time to buy a meal after landing, before a meeting they shouldn't take their food off the plane out of fear of being seen as cheap and hungry by people like you? cheesy not everyone's life revolves around trivial concepts of others.
Again, you don't sound convincing one bit. Packaging, storage and the long hours between cooking and serving have their deteriorating effects on airplane food. Use "Google" and you won't have to type too many words to find out that airplane food is synonymous with "bad". From KLM to United, they are all not as tasty as you may imagine. I really wonder what sort of five-star restaurants you've been eating at if you didn't know this. Don't even go about equating food from five-star restaurants with airplane food. You have no idea.

Okay. The thing is it's pathetic. Of course, I can't stop anyone who wants to take food off an airplane from doing so. It just amazes me that anyone would want to do such. Not just amazing, but super amazing. For the life of me, I wouldn't have imagined it. I've seen this done mostly by Nigerians, hence my wonder. And I can't help but accept it as a natural extension of the many uncultured Nigerian behaviours. I repeat, only hungry people do this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / This Is Iju Train Station, Agege, Lagos! (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.