Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546332 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Saylawchar(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
aroy1:

Saylawchar

Go to the immigration HQ with about 50k, be smart, and all errors will be corrected in 3days. You might ask for the a woman sharing the same name with the Nigerin president.

Goodluck to you!

thanks so much, i contacted someone there in early hours of today and the person billed me same amount but said 4 wks which i considered too long but with what you have said, i will be there next week to correct it. tanx bros.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2011
Saylawchar

There are many officials there that are not at the passport section. If you deal with one of them, you might waste some of your money and time. If that woman is no longer there, ask for the scanning room, & find a way to go in there. Your best bet is one of those officers at the computers in that room.

Again, the best for you, Goodluck!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2011
Interesting section. I always find myself going through the banter here very often even though i passed through this stage way back in 2005 . . . makes me feel old! shocked

But from my experience, you stand a better chance of getting your visa very easily with minimum fuss with:

1. Excellent GRE, TOEFL and undergraduate/WAEC results - and by excellent i mean at least in the top 95th percentile

2. Admission to a top tier or at least a well known university

3. Scholarships/fellowships - big deal as it automatically removes the problem of funding (at this point they pay no attention to your financial documents. I had a fellowship for $65,000/yr for 8 years. Dude didnt even ask me if my father had 1 kobo in his account).

4. Be articulate . . . be ready to explain anything relating to your field, choice of school and future prospects

5. Prior travel out of the country is a huge bonus! You partially eliminate the "ties to your home country" problem!

As an aside, my brother didnt do too great on points 4 (nerves) and was zero on point 5, but his points 1, 2 and 3 were impeccable and he got his visa no probs.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Tittolala: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2011
Good day nairalanders, u guys are too much on this thread. I congratulate those dat ve gotten their visas, and for those preparing 4 interview I release God's favour from above to be ur portion. All u have 2 do is get prepared, be bold and courageous.
I ve applied for spring 2012. Wil a final balance of 3.8m be ok in a personal acct? When going for an interview. The program am going for is a yr program or at most a yr and six months. The sch requested for acct balance of min 25,000 dolls. Pls i need answers
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by EHI2019: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2011
@ House. Abeg make una dey pray for us wey do go next week. Any pep talk will be welcomed.

Q: Please how long does biometrics last for each individual

My interview is by 10am at Abuja. What time im i expected to be there?
Is there anytime that is too early? Because i intend to go there by 7:00am.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Saylawchar(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2011
pls naiders, will my father's statement of account be okay for my interview being an undergraduate admission with scholarship, the account has about 10m or i need to add my inlaw's own being a businessman who is also on a credit facility to the tune of about -30M but the turnover is high cos money enters the account on daily basis. please somebody should help me. tanx
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ChiDalu1: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2011
Congratulations myforumid3, i knew u'd make it, u gave very impressive answers to those questions, u sabi book true true, lol. Will give u a call soon. Congrats!

@Cleverdude, keep the Spirit up & hope alive, never give up. U will make it in Jesus name

@EHI2019, u r in my prayers, God will go with u and cause u to come out victorious in Jesus name, Amen.

@Davidylan, thanks for those pointers, u are 100% correct. Fellowship of $65,000/yr for 8 years?? (how manage?, was it Undergrad + PhD program u enrolled in or what?, dat seems an awfully long time but d money is gooood grin)

God will grant us Fall 2011 hopefuls victory in the name of Jesus name, Amen.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by dizyfrenzy(m): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2011
@ehi2019.,
the biometrics they talk abt is just fingerprinting. For an individual, it shldnt take more than 2 mins. And if ur appointment is 10, then u can be there at about 9.30. I did mine in abuja, my time was 10 and i got there around 10.30 and i still got my visa.(i was late, but pls no do like that o). U dont hav to go and start waiting there from 7 am.its not worth it cos they ll start calling people for 10am appointment by 10.30
@saylawchar
the account with 10m is okay. You dont have to complicate issues wit another state,ent of acc. The fact that u have scholarship makes it easier for u and am sure that whateva balance is left from ur tuition, 10m can cover it,
@titolala
since the school asked for statement of acc wit at least $25k, am assuming that ur fees should be sth around that range. If u do the calculation, $25k in naira is about 3.92M, And ur acc is having abt 3.8M which is less than the required amt. If it gets to that point where u ll have to show financial docs and the v.o notices u dnt hav sufficient balance, there might be a prob. If u can get another statement wit sufficient balance, i ll suggest u get it, but if not, just pray that the v.o would be swayed by the answers u give to the questns he/she would ask u and wont remmeber to ask for statememnt, at range. If u do the calculation, $25k in naira is about 3.92M, And ur acc is having abt 3.8M which is less than the required amt. If it gets to that point where u ll have to show financial docs and the v.o notices u dnt hav sufficient balance, there might be a prob. If u can get another statement wit sufficient balance, i ll suggest u get it, but if not, just pray that the v.o would be swayed by the answers u give to the questns he/she would ask u and wont remmeber to ask for statememnt,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kellyd1(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2011
I forgot to upload my photo to form ds 160, now dat i av schedule an appointment hope dat wont disqaulified me
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by USBound: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2011
kelly d:

I forgot to upload my photo to form ds 160, now dat i av schedule an appointment hope dat wont disqaulified me

Nope. We are to take along some passport photos - 2 copies i think - 2 X 2 size. You can scroll back on this thread and read the details by dizifrenzy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by dizyfrenzy(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2011
@house:
heres another pointer,,
if ure going for undergrad and uve been out of school for more than 2years, be prepared to answer questns about what u have been doing since u left school. I wouldnt advise that u say uve been working, cos these v.o's live in nigeria and they know the system. They know that theres no way an ssce holder can get a meaningful job.there are more reasonable ways of answering that questn.
Same thng goes for those going for MSc. If youve been out of school for more than 2yrs, u shld also anticipate that questn.but if uve been working since u left sch, thats an added advantage.but if uve not worked since u graduated, and its running to 3-4 yrs, then ure gonna have to find sth academic to fill up d gap.
To those that have whatsapp on their fone, u can save my number and u'd be able to reach me via whatsapp. You can also feel free to call or txt anytime, A lotta people deserve their visas and simple mistakes shldnt deny them that opportunityfill up d gap.
To those that have whatsapp on their fone, u can save my number and u'd be able to reach me via whatsapp. You can also feel free to call or txt anytime, A lotta people deserve their visas and simple mistakes shldnt deny them that opportunity
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Tittolala: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2011
@dizyfrenzy thanks 4 ur advice. I wil try to get up to 4.5m in d acct.
@all is it advisable 2 schedule for interview in september for spring semester. I intend traveling to an africa country 4 a busines trip and won't be back til end of december, pls advise me.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by totful: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
@House,
my interview was on thursday last week. and I actually posted it, but it was removed ,  don't know why (maybe because I tried to edit immediately after noticing some errors on the post). But because I gained so much from the experiences of others, I feel strongly obliged to re-post my experience.

I got to the embassy (abuja) at about 9:10am, but we waited till 9:50am before we queued up, got cleared at the secutity, did biometrics and wait in line for our visa interviews. During the waiiting time, I was observing the interviewing officers,  an asian woman, young caucasian female and male in windows 6, 7 and 8 respectively. The asian lady was giving lengthy interviews and eventually denying everyone she interviewed, except a middle aged lady that came to renew her visa. ( by this time I an sure she's the chinko lady NLers have warned about and decided I must avoid her, though would prefer to be called up by any of the other V.Os.(I really didnt like the idea of going to the toilet to avoid her,  I learnt better, not long after). Meanwhile, from my aassessment of the other V.Os, they give visas to those who spoke confidently and seem credible. Then, guess who called me,  Chinko lady!!,  I nor know as I just get up run enter toilet my action drew some laughter from other interviewees but I nor send dem,

When I returned back, a few guys signaled to me I did the right thing,  then window 8 ( d fine american man) called ,

Me: Goodmorning
VO: pass me your documents and passport ( I give am passport, and application, as arraiged at the gate, and sevis fee receipt)

VO: looks at my application and types on the computer., then read from my I-20,  u are going for masters in epidemiology, university of xxxx?
Me: Yes

VO: how did u find out about this school?
Me: thru the internet. i did a google search on top ranking schools of public health, applied to four and got admission in three and chose this school because it was the most affordable for me.

VO: what are the other schools that gave u admission
Me: John Hopkins University and Emory University

VO: what will this do for you?
Me: As a doctor, it will help me to become a clinical researcher which is a long held dream, and prepare me for leadership position in the health division of my company.

VO: types and looks into the computer( he typed following every question he asked me) what is NLNG
Me: Nig Lig Nat Gas Coy ( and showed him my i.d that I wore on my neck). He just took a glance

VO: so u are sponsoring yourself? (as stated on my I-20,  i always feared this as a red flag but planned to defend it though, since I have been working for 8 years)
Me: yes ( to my pleasant suprise, he did not ask for bank statement,  & u can make a good guess why I was)

VO: are u married?
Me: yes

VO: any children?
Me: my wife is six months pregnant

VO: are you travelling with your wife?
Me: no, she's working here

VO: so you will be seperated for a short time?
Me: yes ( beginning to feel success)

VO: and you are taking a study leave to return to your job when you come back?
Me: yes ( but i get luck oh, I nor carry dat one go because i am only a contract staff, and na resign be my option, but he felt am a full staff,  if he had asked for that letter, trouble for don dey, thank God sha)

VO: have u got an accommodation?
Me: I did a reservation as was required by my school in the international reception centre ( and showed him the email print out). I will stay there before moving to my official acommodation. ( he just took a distant, split second look, ie the letter was in my hand and he looked thru the glass)

VO: typed again , pick up the ticket (pink or whatever) and gave me saying,  u have to go to Bleep address to pick up your visa on monday
Me: (collecting the ticket) thank you

VO: xxxx is a great place to live but its cold, hope u have a great experience?
Me: thank you ( and as I left, gave thumbs up to those guys that commend my bravery for avoiding the chinko lady, and wish them all succes)

My people, I nor want tempt God,  after all I don read for nairaland, com go enter the chinko lady hand,  haba. Dat's y the God Lord lead me to NL.
Not one document was requested from me. it was just Q & A session. I felt God's mercy and favour jare. Na God.

The same favour and mercy will go with all of u preparing for your interviews and grant you success.
Thanks to all that have contributed to this forum, and those still contributing,  God bless you all. smiley smiley
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Tittolala: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2011
@totful congratulations. We were favoured by God.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cleverdude: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
@house, A friend of mine said dat i must repeat every info i provided d embassy with at my 1st interview,because it has already been stored in there system. I dont know how true it is,cos i used my cousin as sponsor on my 1st interview but wanna use my uncle on d 2nd,which i think is better. Pls those dat have gotten their visa after there 1st denial n others,what do u guys think about this?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mohaka(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2011
@cleverdude i would really advice you to be consistent with whatever info you provided at your first interview as these people usually store whatever it was that you filled in your ds forms coz i maself i was denied during my first attempt and i got it the second time around by the grace of God and needless to say i found out they had every detail i filled in at my first interview and the lady took her time to go thru it and made sure everything was consistent and i guess that made an impression on her.As the othr members pointed out you really messed up big time at first when you stated your cousin as your sponsor but then again you can always try again but beware coz if they find out you are lying they'll view that as misinterpretation of facts and God forbid might even ban you for some yrs.All the best mate

1 Like

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Gbenge77(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
totful:

@House,
my interview was on thursday last week. and I actually posted it, but it was removed , don't know why (maybe because I tried to edit immediately after noticing some errors on the post). But because I gained so much from the experiences of others, I feel strongly obliged to re-post my experience.

I got to the embassy (abuja) at about 9:10am, but we waited till 9:50am before we queued up, got cleared at the secutity, did biometrics and wait in line for our visa interviews. During the waiiting time, I was observing the interviewing officers, an asian woman, young caucasian female and male in windows 6, 7 and 8 respectively. The asian lady was giving lengthy interviews and eventually denying everyone she interviewed, except a middle aged lady that came to renew her visa. ( by this time I an sure she's the chinko lady NLers have warned about and decided I must avoid her, though would prefer to be called up by any of the other V.Os.(I really didnt like the idea of going to the toilet to avoid her, I learnt better, not long after). Meanwhile, from my aassessment of the other V.Os, they give visas to those who spoke confidently and seem credible. Then, guess who called me, Chinko lady!!, I nor know as I just get up run enter toilet my action drew some laughter from other interviewees but I nor send dem,

When I returned back, a few guys signaled to me I did the right thing, then window 8 ( d fine american man) called ,

Me: Goodmorning
VO: pass me your documents and passport ( I give am passport, and application, as arraiged at the gate, and sevis fee receipt)

VO: looks at my application and types on the computer., then read from my I-20, u are going for masters in epidemiology, university of minnesota?
Me: Yes

VO: how did u find out about this school?
Me: thru the internet. i did a google search on top ranking schools of public health, applied to four and got admission in three and chose this school because it was the most affordable for me.

VO: what are the other schools that gave u admission
Me: John Hopkins University and Emory University

VO: what will this do for you?
Me: As a doctor, it will help me to become a clinical researcher which is a long held dream, and prepare me for leadership position in the health division of my company.

VO: types and looks into the computer( he typed following every question he asked me) what is NLNG
Me: Nig Lig Nat Gas Coy ( and showed him my i.d that I wore on my neck). He just took a glance

VO: so u are sponsoring yourself? (as stated on my I-20, i always feared this as a red flag but planned to defend it though, since I have been working for 8 years)
Me: yes ( to my pleasant suprise, he did not ask for bank statement, & u can make a good guess why I was)

VO: are u married?
Me: yes

VO: any children?
Me: my wife is six months pregnant( dat one na prayer, I just yan like dat)

VO: are you travelling with your wife?
Me: no, she's working here

VO: so you will be seperated for a short time?
Me: yes ( beginning to feel success)

VO: and you are taking a study leave to return to your job when you come back?
Me: yes ( but i get luck oh, I nor carry dat one go because i am only a contract staff, and na resign be my option, but he felt am a full staff, if he had asked for that letter, trouble for don dey, thank God sha)

VO: have u got an accommodation?
Me: I did a reservation as was required by my school in the international reception centre ( and showed him the email print out). I will stay there before moving to my official acommodation. ( he just took a distant, split second look, ie the letter was in my hand and he looked thru the glass)

VO: typed again , pick up the ticket (pink or whatever) and gave me saying, u have to go to Bleep address to pick up your visa on monday
Me: (collecting the ticket) thank you

VO: minnesota is a great place to live but its cold, hope u have a great experience?
Me: thank you ( and as I left, gave thumbs up to those guys that commend my bravery for avoiding the chinko lady, and wish them all succes)

My people, I nor want tempt God, after all I don read for nairaland, com go enter the chinko lady hand, haba. Dat's y the God Lord lead me to NL.
Not one document was requested from me. it was just Q & A session. I felt God's mercy and favour jare. Na God.

The same favour and mercy will go with all of u preparing for your interviews and grant you success.
Thanks to all that have contributed to this forum, and those still contributing, God bless you all. smiley smiley

congrats.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by myforumid3: 2:00am On Jul 11, 2011
Congrats totful. It was wisdom avoiding the Chinko. Have you bought your flight ticket?
@House, Is our zenith bank's and GTB's prepaid credit card accepted by these foreign airlines?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by vicidomini: 3:10am On Jul 11, 2011
You'd have to agree that every Nigerian craves free things and I'm no exception, Free as it comes on here, Every information,Success and Trial stories have began to hype me toward the journey ahead and to those free fingers typing out info worth paying for, I say more Grease to the joints, and to all intending Yanks like myself I say Put the pedal to medal.

If you're out there and you can find yourself relating with my situation help me beg our trusted people here to help us answer these.

Help!

I just secured admission into a U.S International school (University), An undergraduate 4yr BBA program in Business Administration

I'm currently in my 3rd year studying Sociology in Lasu and now planning on going for a 4yr undergraduate (BBA) Bachelor in science in Business Administration, what possible questions might be asked from me aside standard deviation and square root of -1?

Having Gained the Admission. Do I need to have present with me during interview Toefl,SAT results as the school didn't request to provide this from me while processing my application stating Nigeria as being Exempted from providing them.

I have been bounced 3 times already (2005) (2010) (2011) respectively. All under visiting Non Immigrant visa/application all in Lagos, Applying for an F1 visa at 26yrs of age now again in 2011 (Fall), what might my success rating be? Lagos or Abuja where would be my best bet?

Sevis fees are not accepted online from nigeria (you know why) and the only two available options are (1) crossing the seme boarder and (2)western union payments if you're lucky enough to have someone abroad to help you. I want to know how to go about paying through either means and the process it entails if anyone out here has paid through these means or has valid knowledge of how to go about this.

Can I find an Interview date before the middle of August as my school resumes on the 24th of same month?

At the end of the day the same consulars come back here to read all our Issues/Hints/Tips. But God over all.

Anxiously waiting for answers.

Thanks in adv.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Jamsmither: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2011
@house,it is true dat travelling for d purpose of conference in USA, does nt qualifer for expedited appointment. My doc. Date is july23 and av never get interview date.any 1 who can help of what i can do.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by najones: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2011
@house
Please is there anyone going or have gone for interview under a computer analyst. Please help me post visa experience or questions likely to come across. I'm going for under graduate. Please house please do help me
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by trancophon: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2011
Congratulations myforumid and totful.
All the best in your future pursuits.

I will be back on Wednesday to share my success story and experience by God's grace.

All the best all Fall Applicants. It is ours!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Saylawchar(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2011
pls house, how much is SEVIS fee? which bank in naija can person approach for making such payment?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cleverdude: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2011
Thank you Mohaka!, Does it mean that if I repeat my cousin as sponsor in my second interview,it gonna show that i'm telling the truth? or perhaps it wasn't stored in their system,should I forget about it and use my uncle as a sponsor this time? @House,What do you think?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
totful:

@House,

Then, guess who called me,  Chinko lady!!,  I nor know as I just get up run enter toilet my action drew some laughter from other interviewees but I nor send dem,

DON'T DULL!  grin wink wink

So, even if she called and you are the next person to go, you can still run to the toilet
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by syndikate: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
@dizyfrenzy
u mentioned u can help book an appointment despite al d website challenges? Am in nid of your help because d issue am havin is viewin appointment dates, l gt an error msg wen l gt 2 dat page. Can l av u e-mail, mine is syndikate@yahoo.com.
If any1 as his contact, kindly share.

Stil cant view available dates.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by dizyfrenzy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2011
@syndikate:
u can reach me via email @ dizyfrenzy@yahoo.com or on my number 07036463101. Pls feel free to call anytime
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by totful: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
@tittolola, myforumid3, trancophon and imperioux: thanks.

@myforumid, av booked with turkish airlines $1470 for one way, but 206,00 frm wakanow.com website, travelling 19 next month.

@ trancophon, success!! God's favor is with u.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by totful: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ Gbenge77, thanks.
@ myforumid, i dont know about the credit card acceptance, but i would advise u pay cash unless someone is paying for u with foreign credit card, i just dont trust d security of our naija cards for online transactions sha. just my 2 cents.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by vicidomini: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2011
Again:

You'd have to agree that every Nigerian craves free things and I'm no exception, Free as it comes on here, Every information,Success and Trial stories have began to hype me toward the journey ahead and to those free fingers typing out info worth paying for, I say more Grease to the joints, and to all intending Yanks like myself I say Put the pedal to medal.   

If you're out there and you can find yourself relating with my situation help me beg our trusted people here to help us answer these.

Help!

I just secured admission into a U.S International school (University), An undergraduate 4yr BBA program in Business Administration

I'm currently in my 3rd year studying Sociology in Lasu and now planning on going for a 4yr undergraduate (BBA) Bachelor in science in Business Administration, what possible questions might be asked from me aside standard deviation and square root of -1?

Having Gained the Admission. Do I need to have present with me during interview Toefl,SAT results as the school didn't request to provide this from me while processing my application stating Nigeria as being Exempted from providing them.

I have been bounced 3 times already (2005) (2010) (2011) respectively. All under visiting Non Immigrant visa/application all in Lagos,  Applying for an F1 visa at 26yrs of age now again in 2011 (Fall), what might my success rating be? Lagos or Abuja where would be my best bet?

Sevis fees are not accepted online from nigeria (you know why) and the only two available options are (1) crossing the seme boarder and (2)western union payments if you're lucky enough to have someone abroad to help you. I want to know how to go about paying through either means and the process it entails if anyone out here has paid through these means or has valid knowledge of how to go about this.

Can I find an Interview date before the middle of August as my school resumes on the 24th of same month?

At the end of the day the same consulars come back here to read all our Issues/Hints/Tips. But God over all.

Thanks in adv.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phy: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2011
vicidomini:

Again:

Help!

I have been bounced 3 times already (2005) (2010) (2011) respectively. All under visiting Non Immigrant visa/application all in Lagos,  Applying for an F1 visa at 26yrs of age now again in 2011 (Fall), what might my success rating be? Lagos or Abuja where would be my best bet?

Thanks in adv.
vicidomini:

Again:

Help!

Thanks in adv.

Hi Vici, ,

1. why were you bounced the initial times, could you shed some light on that?
2. Have you gotten your i-20, if yes, on what premise (qualification/credentials) were you given admission?
3. being in your penultimate year in sociology why do you want to quit it for Biz admin when you have a year to go?

I guess NLers would be able to pick you up from your response.

cheers,

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.