Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74809 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by aimuan(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Your grammar is bad. I can't believe you are in year two . That aside.

You should never forget that your future is in your hands. never
If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
what happened to kicking toxic people out of your life?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big lier.
her grammar is far better than yours.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by vareal(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pls call me .
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by penguin12: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Now that you open up, God is ready to help you. Never depend on human, only depend on God. Make up your mind and leave this man and see if you are not going to survive. He is not your helper, he is helping you just because of what he is gaining from you which is sex. This man will never marry you. Pack your load and go, never even look back. God will open way for you to survive.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Pascal181: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmm,I'm so touched by dis ur story. At 1st I find it so difficult 2 blve but ur last sentence wiped every sense of doubt in me, I trust God 2 help u if I can know ur location,wat u nid now is total rehabilitation. Meanwhile do ur best, try n engage ursef in any hornest job n God wil bless u. If u wouldn't mind,tel me ur location n contact.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Namzy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big lier.
Your grammer is worse

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by justi4jesu(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

I'm sorry but your grammar is worse than hers. You don't even know where to use punctuation. Drop your advice if you have any, and while you are at it, do her a Favour and <<<<<<<

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oh tell me something worse poverty can do
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Merlissa(f): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
send me an email and i'd send you a number of someone who would assist you
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by tym92(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wot if I say I no bliv dc tory nko....
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

DID U NOTICE UR GRAMMATICAL CHOKE SLAM? DID U SAY URE IN PRI 2? AM NOT SURPRISED. NXT TIME GIVE UR ADVICE N LEAVE.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by nobul(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
May Godd help U my sister it is well with u Amen. My advice 4 u is 2 qwet out of d relationship. Ok
Be 4 u lost ur life.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Madam... her English iis okay. no problem with it except a few mistakes.

you your self, what does "you will die is a big lier mean?" it's spelt liar by the way.

does this mean you Didn't go to school?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Akanaz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
All i can say is run away from him and go and learn a trade.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by wendixx(f): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
My Dear, whoever you are, there are students who work as sales girls, hair dressers, recharge card sellers, house keepers etc. and squat with FEMALE FRIENDS to make ends meet, and still graduate.

No one is indispensable. Don't you have female course mates you can squat with?

Go back to God, ask Him for forgiveness for the lifes you have taken, then ask him for direction and favour.

Move to a friend's place, or go to the church you attend and ask them for help. Even if you sleep in the church hall, it is better than this hell you are living as a life.

I pray that the mercy and grace of God locates you today as you do these in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, I am sorry for the situation you have found yourself in.
You were naïve when you were used by that man so none of this is your fault.
Staying with that man is not the best option. He doesn't love you, he doesn't respect you and worse than that , he physically abuses you.

I will advice you try your best to find a way to move out of that house.
You don't need to depend on him for survival. There are other things you could do. You could start up a small business so you can take care of yourself. There are a lot of business ideas you could pick from, especially in your school environment. You could also learn a trade or vocation.

In addition to that, there should also be other guys that might have been asking you out and all that. There could be one that would be ready to take care of you. Perhaps you should try to open up a bit. I am not saying you should sleep with men, or sell your body to them, no, all I am saying is you make a couple of friends and perhaps you might find someone to love and who would love you too.
You can't fight this battle alone.

What about members of your extended family, friends in and out of school. There should be someone you could talk to and who could be willing to help.
Just open up to someone close, you will definitely feel the load lifted from you shoulders.

I don't know how committed you are to your religion, but in cases like this , religious organizations can really be of help.
You could talk to your religious leader about everything. They could help.
Even the fellow members of your religious organisation, whether it's a church or a mosque, can also help you.

Young lady, we as humans always face various challenges in our lives. But we should never give in to them and lose all hope.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Everything will be okay,
Just keep on trusting God and be prayerful as well.
Have you ask her whether she has the capital to start her own business?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
justi4jesu:

I'm sorry but your grammar is worse than hers. You don't even know where to use punctuation. Drop your advice if you have any, and while you are at it, do her a Favour and <<<<<<<
Shey na grammar you come analyze for here or na the message you come learn?Moderator.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by cowgirl9090: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
voltron:

what exactly have you contributed.. really what value have you brought to this issue?

why not tell people the truth. her hands is stained with the blood of the innocent she is cursed don't you get it. she cant be able to think straight anything she puts her hand into will not go well with the kind of curse following her.

all that she is thinking of is to be successfully which is not bad but she hasn't shown remorse for the murder she has committed because she keeps aborting them(countless times) so that they will not hinder her way to success and better living.

God is merciful let her show some remorse.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by DzTzl(f): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Madam dictionary correct yourself first
@ op, m short of words, but m sure u have friends you can put up with for a while, get a job even as a sales girl and pick up the pieces of your life, trust me, u might end up damaging your womb as a result of multiple abortions, get out of that hell-hole before he throws you out
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Babe free the baga.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by kenya10(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
I will advice u to look for a female Frnd u know that stays along. u can be her roommate. secondly, u look for job where u can plead with your boss DAT u will be going to school some days of the week. and y will be free from this animal u call a man. u must first , leave that guy's house.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by MissAma(f): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Young Lady its obvious you are in a very dicey situation,sincerly speaking I suggest you do the following:
1)From all indications,your boyfriend is very insecured and an abusive partner.There is nothing you can do to change this,listen accept this and move on.Don't ever tolerate abuse,yes I understand your reasons for doing so all this while:financial constrains!...but myDear is better to be alive and suffering,than to be dead and buried!With life comes hope.
2)Make healthy friendship with christian/muslim sisters,from there you could see someone that can accomodate you immediately.Move on and never look back!
3)While you doing this,don't make him know either by threats when arguing or just randomly,DON'T SPILL your plans to leave him else you just might not do so!
4)When you have relocated,look for a job...manage that sales girl and the insults that comes with it.Its just for a season,with your degree you would smile again.
5)Pray to God for direction.
Those of you that shamelessly poured insults on her are very MAD,STUPID and completely SENSELESS!MODS please don't ban me,some people need to be served the same bitter dish they serve others!Check mypost i DON'T ever insult people but it was very unfortunate when I saw this on a thread as pathetic as this.Cant humans have empathy or shut the F_up!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by vivianobas: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
You have spoken well Eluala and God in his infinite mercy would continue to bless you.

I have not posted on Nairaland for a while but could not resist the urge to contribute to this pressing issue. I perfectly understand the OP's position and pray that none of our children would suffer her current fate as a result of lack of funds for proper upkeep. In my own little way, I also pledge to contribute N5,000 now and going forward on a monthly basis.

Eluala:

I read this story and it sounds like it is true. It is actually very unfortunate. From the write up, she already knows what she needs to do but the problem is the right level of support to do it on a sustainable basis. So she does not need advice, she needs intervention, help.

Consequently, I want to propose a very simple but practical solution.

1. Ishilove or any NAIRALAND appointed person should get in touch with the writer with a view to investigating and verifying the situation.

2. Once the situation is as presented, work with the write to develop a cost template/schedule for enabling her complete her education including lodging, feeding, tuition, books, transport general upkeep etc.

3. Breakdown the cost into monthly schedules and identify the items that must be paid at a time

4. Advise this house what is required initially to enable her get a house, furnish it minimally, pack out of the monster's house and be secured, and then run her studies

5. Present the figures on this thread and ask for general willful donations to as a matter of urgency move her out to safety first.

6. Then ask for long term contributors/donors to make monthly donations for her monthly runnings

7. Present a plan of how to ad minister the funds appropriately and carrying out periodic audit of the scheme

8. Present a schedule/plan for providing feedback to this esteemed house on how the scheme is progressing.

9. Determine the conditions for sustenance and for termination and off course, the ultimate end point of the program.

10. In order to put my money where my mouth is, I pledge to donate 5,000 Naira immediately and every month going forward if we agree to work this plan either as stated or with modifications.

Let's become solution providers and teach our 'Politicians' how to do things right and not just remain keyboard activists all the time. Let's go.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by sweatlana: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
He sees himself as your God. Get out now that you still can or else he will kill you. There is no doubt in my mind about that.
You don't need anyone to save u. U need to save yourself. Trust me you will make it. Just be brave enough to take the leap!
Finally, remember this HE WILL NEVER CHANG!

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Skmoda360(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm kinda confuse don't know what to say...but God will take control of everything young lady..i wish I could help.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Empressomotola: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can understand your situation that your parent are struggling to pay your school fees but then living with a man is a no no no I mean capital NO. what happens to your dignity. Squat ting with friends is even better than what you are doing presently. I believe there are still good friends out there that will be willing to have you live with them. As. Please and please stop living with that animal
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by liveexoticfish: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
irst of all, I am sorry for the situation you have found yourself in.
You were naïve when you were used by that man so none of this is your fault.
Staying with that man is not the best option. He doesn't love you, he doesn't respect you and worse than that , he physically abuses you.

I will advice you try your best to find a way to move out of that house.
You don't need to depend on him for survival. There are other things you could do. You could start up a small business so you can take care of yourself. There are a lot of business ideas you could pick from, especially in your school environment. You could also learn a trade or vocation.

In addition to that, there should also be other guys that might have been asking you out and all that. There could be one that would be ready to take care of you. Perhaps you should try to open up a bit. I am not saying you should sleep with men, or sell your body to them, no, all I am saying is you make a couple of friends and perhaps you might find someone to love and who would love you too.
You can't fight this battle alone.

What about members of your extended family, friends in and out of school. There should be someone you could talk to and who could be willing to help.
Just open up to someone close, you will definitely feel the load lifted from you shoulders.

I don't know how committed you are to your religion, but in cases like this , religious organizations can really be of help.
You could talk to your religious leader about everything. They could help.
Even the fellow members of your religious organisation, whether it's a church or a mosque, can also help you.

Young lady, we as humans always face various challenges in our lives. But we should never give in to them and lose all hope.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Everything will be okay,
Just keep on trusting God and be prayerful as well.
Hum hum
My dear young lady
I want u to follow the advice of this guy that wrote this to u he has 3materials
1 he or she is a good listener
2 he is may be some one close to GOD SWT am not sure but
3 He OR she has a good mind to talk
This man has give u good and complte advice to your problem I swear if u follow it u are save I even want to know him or her my phone no is 08162812425
I need him too he or she is very unique
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by andysnoopy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Ode your grammar is even worse. Itk.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by nurex01(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmm! I felt bad 4 u, buh alhamdulillah u are still alive. Firstly, repent 4 all those bad things may Allah forgives u. There is this job in the University "student work study" u will apply and u will Work 4 some hours a day and they will pay u daily or weekly or monthly anyway u choose it. That will be okay 4 ur feeding etc. For ur school fees u should be able to get better job during semester break. Lastly leave d guy, he didn't have any good to do u, only Allah can help. He will soon finish watch his moves.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by lightofjoy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sorry for your predicament, it is so pathetic. Don't blame yourself for your past but look at how to make the future
brighter. My advise:
1. Find a bible believing church to start attending. (I assume you are a Christian)
2. Relate your ordeal to your pastor/pastor's wife, they will help.
3. Move out of his house, find a friend to Scot with.
4. Stop having sex with him, he can't have regard for you since he has seen you in and out, he has no expectation in you again.
5. Find some business doing, am sure you will make some money.
6. Face God only, service Him diligently and you will be surprise what He will do for you.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
PLS PERMIT ME 2 ADDRESS U AS A WOMAN, CUS I DO SO GIRLS OF 17+. FIRSTLY, ASK GOD TO 4GIVE U 4 ALL THE MURDERS. SECONDLY, PRAY TO GOD N LET HIM KW THAT U AV CHANGE FOR GOOD. NEXT, MEET PPLE AROUND U AND XPLAIN THINGS 2 THEM. IF POSITIVE, SMILE. IF NEGATIVE, KEEP TRYING. UP NEXT, TALK TO UR PARENTS N TELL THEM WAT THEY DID NT KW. MOVE OUT OF HIS HOUSE N DNT 4GET 2 KICK HIS ASS 4 ME. SERVE GOD WELL N FOLLOW HIS ORDINANCES WELL. GOTO UR CHURCH AND DO UR THANKSGIVING 4 GOD'S MERCIES ON UR FAMILY. THAT'S INDEED THE BEGINNING OF A NEW DAWN. GOODLUCK!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by badlaw(f): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
though is a painful story, but such is life............sorry ooooo,
......but 4rm ur writing tone am sure u r more than 18yrs. dat means u can as well knw wht is good 4u and wht not by dis age.
my advise is dat if opening leg is ur hubby pls go ahead and open it 4 plenty guys and make ur living there, BUT IF NOT
pls pack out with immedate effect as soon as u read dis msg..beliv me God will help u in wht eva u work and pray for.
till u take action on any of d two advice change will not come
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by nurex01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
It is only Allah that can provide, he is not- serious and he is boastful. He has no capacity for providing for himself not to talk of any one. May Allah provide for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.