Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74792 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by AreaFada2: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Which web link is that?
The one you included in ur previous post quoting me.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
AreaFada2:
The one you included in ur previous post quoting me.
Sorry about that. Please scroll up and read
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ishilove:
Sorry about that. Please scroll up and read
hbd ...Happy birthday .tho u no free move my topics go front page those days.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Iamsynord:

hbd ...Happy birthday .tho u no free move my topics go front page those days.
Just seeing this.

Thank ya cheesy

Old things have passed away wink
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by IamLEGEND1: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
WTF is diz?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by careidon: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
it's not enough for us all to just be telling her "leave", "pack out"
etc.

some are so affected by what they've gone through to think straight.

please Daystar Church has a place for ladies in her shoes around Magodo.
let her visit the place or the church if she can't locate it.

also Lagos State has an agency for women going through domestic abuse and or violence that we should put as options to her.

Ishi how have you been?
great job.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by smsshola(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
First of all, I am sorry for the situation you have found yourself in.
You were naïve when you were used by that man so none of this is your fault.
Staying with that man is not the best option. He doesn't love you, he doesn't respect you and worse than that , he physically abuses you.

I will advice you try your best to find a way to move out of that house.
You don't need to depend on him for survival. There are other things you could do. You could start up a small business so you can take care of yourself. There are a lot of business ideas you could pick from, especially in your school environment. You could also learn a trade or vocation.

In addition to that, there should also be other guys that might have been asking you out and all that. There could be one that would be ready to take care of you. Perhaps you should try to open up a bit. I am not saying you should sleep with men, or sell your body to them, no, all I am saying is you make a couple of friends and perhaps you might find someone to love and who would love you too.
You can't fight this battle alone.

What about members of your extended family, friends in and out of school. There should be someone you could talk to and who could be willing to help.
Just open up to someone close, you will definitely feel the load lifted from you shoulders.

I don't know how committed you are to your religion, but in cases like this , religious organizations can really be of help.
You could talk to your religious leader about everything. They could help.
Even the fellow members of your religious organisation, whether it's a church or a mosque, can also help you.

Young lady, we as humans always face various challenges in our lives. But we should never give in to them and lose all hope.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Everything will be okay,
Just keep on trusting God and be prayerful as well.

The statement above me make sense.. but sweet it wud have bn if the guy talk abt finance..let not forget she can't don't av money to maintain her self.

So in my own opinion I think I wl suggest let raise a little fund for the victim so she can start any petty trade within d sch campus; So I enjoined all nlander working class shu contribute at least something to help assist is not just by comment.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by itstpia8: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

lord have mercy.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by miqos02(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
itstpia8:

lord have mercy.
amen
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
The story is pathetic but I still blame her. From what I can deduce, the babe is not ready to work menial jobs to survive, she prefers to rely on her BF for survival regardless of what she goes through in his hands.
dats exactly what I saw in her...she didn't start school immediately. hair dressing would have favour her if she had learnt it
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by simplynace(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2018
How far with the babe?

Una happy new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.