Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74781 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Pamelayoung: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
First n foremost park your things n go bck 2 ur parents home, then ask God for the 4giveness of sins. Then reorganise ur life by looking 4 smx u can do with ur life n stop depending on men, they are very hopeless.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
gbens2000:
@ishilove tnx more oil to ur movements
amen
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by emsheddy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
pythondjango:
Thank you for that!
In reference to "bornapart" let forget some unneeded moral justification for cases that touched like this,we are all humans,circumstances differ,thought and background orientation differs.pls let help in mending sensitive and emotional dysfunctional issues that had sent so many to early graves.And when we see an opportunity to help the ones that can surmount courage to voice out their achilles hill,pls let forget moral discipline or indiscipline and face the reality to help a soul from crossing to d grave early.Thank you,pls understand.
God bless u bros! I wish I fit buy u drink. U be correct guy. infact u get sense pass those hediaaats wey dey fight for NASS.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by wumiabo(f): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
How do we get to help her?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by emsheddy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
don't even try to compare the adulterous woman with someone who hide under the umbrella of wh*ring
That lady need no advice... even the devil will tell her to leave that man and face her destiny.... she entered into her own cage and locked it against herself, all by herself.
When she's tired , she sure know the way outta there
bros no be so abeg. Even God is not quick to condemn as u r doing. It is only when u walk in her shoes that u will understand. haba! you take am easy nau! why u wan add to her emotional pains?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Shantyken(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
txt me ur acc number 08063988673
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Mikwus(f): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! I weep for this young lady and my heart goes out to her.
From her story, all she needs is money to get by since she says her parents pay her school fees.

I don't know what city she currently resides and schools in but, there must be something she can do to salvage the situation. As she is right now, she doesn't need to jump into any other relationship until she heals properly, emotionally, physically, socially etc.

You can mail me or she can mail me through nairaland 'cos i won't leave my email address here.

I know someone who will be glad to help. We will help her.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Davidson267(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:

You should never forget that your future is in your hands. never
If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
what happened to kicking toxic people out of your life?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big liar.
and u think u ar grmmatically ok?
Òk read ur 1st sentence again
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by teemy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.
No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.

This is a case of not telling a brother "It is well with you" and sending him off empty handed.

This girl needs all the help she can get. Not all who engage in business-commercial would be successful at it and she falls into the group of the neighbour that really needs help and it is bad that she is being abused in the name of being helped. I pray to in future to be able to aid people in need as her and get them on their feet. Spirit is willing but pocket not yet cooperating.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
cayorday89:
Love is blind...
Nooooooooooo Love is not blind.
It can only be blind when you refuse to work with information and accept to be led by emotions.
Most people mistake the urge and desire to quiclly get what is in a ladies pant to love. That is when some wrongly conclude that love is blind.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by proff467: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
wen u dey collect gift u no come here oooo
wen he dey do 4ny tin 2 u
wen u dey go his room u
u dey tink say na normal oooo
wen u dey open ur kini and he dey put his kini dia it dey sweet u ooo
wen u dey liv wth him 2 avoid house rent payment and get daily timed and accurate fud,u tink say na fada christmas?
grin grin grin undecided

ehn?

he don turn u 2 basket now u con dey shout

u beta pack all ur lugage and vamos frm his den

b4 he make u 2 abort dis ur last hope........

abort ursef frm his life b4 it's too late for u

guys of nowadays need Bleep but dey dnt need child

I drop my pen

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by scholarosisi(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Her parents sent her on that mission like many other parents who send their children on such missions. When they don't succeed the parents claim ignorant, if they succeed the parents feels smart and neighbours thanks God for them. If u disagree with me think again what will make a parent send the child to higher institution away from home with only school fee no Upkeep's allowance? Pls we need to be sincere that is what God expects from us the rest is for him to do
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Pricelezz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm so sure u can't get married 2 dis dude not after all he has done. If u can endure till u graduate pls do but don't forget to break his hrt cux I blv dats d only way u can hurt him for pains and sleepless nite u've had. A man can't be this hostile to his woman. u're simply his sex machine/househelp cux I still can't fathom why a man dat wishes to marry a lady will be cruel 2wards her when he shud be loving n caring.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by ojcreate(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am man too.
I find it hv it very difficult to comprehend when i hear how men mistreat ladies.
Women are blessings to us and should be treated as such.
My sister i am so sorry that a man like me is doing this to you!

Pray to God to direct you to the helper He have for you.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by optimismlaz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Am so sorry, u have to leave that house now, make a decision, pls confide with ur church pple 4 assistance or interact with some female course mate, or some fellowships in school.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
emsheddy:
bros no be so abeg. Even God is not quick to condemn as u r doing. It is only when u walk in her shoes that u will understand. haba! you take am easy nau! why u wan add to her emotional pains?
bro i worked in water producing company and filling station just to gather money for my higher institution. Also my immediate elder sis did the same...
Except the story is fake that's when i will stop blaming her
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by chingum(f): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.

I have been in this lady's situation before, so I totally understand her plight. I staerted weeping again cos her story brought back horrible memories for me.

I don't have a lot of money, but I can contribute to helping her get a place of her own, that is the first step; she need to leave that deranged beast. I pray other nairalanders will join me in helping this poor girl.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Born2live(f): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Only u can put a stop to all what u are going through now, no matter the advice given to u here ll all be in vain if u ve not made up ur mind on this issue. What is happening to is as a result of u believing that u can't survive without him, I strongly believe u can as long as God lives. No man worth the tears of a woman...be wise
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by saintbeckie(f): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dear sister,i really feel ur pains.I'm sure those castigating you will even do the worst,if they are faced with such condition .Listen,Challenge is synonymous with life.Everyone is facing his/her own,so ur case is not in anyway special.
My candid advice for you is to take ur destiny into ur hands,move out of d guy's house,heaven wont fall.U can still squat wit a gud friend dat u can confide in,wen there is a WILL,there will always be a WAY. Infact,Co-habiting wit smone u are not married to is a sin and can even hinder God's blessings frm reaching u. As much as u are praying to God for intervention,u nid to destroy all self-made alternatives.
Morever,there is dignity in work!!! As a matter of fact,dere is no way God can reach u if u dont av anything doin cos He only promised to bless the WORKS OF OUR HANDS.The fact dat u are in school environment is a big opportunity to start something on ur own,no matter how little.For example,while i was in school,i lived in d hostel so i took advantage of dat,bought a VTU line and was selling recharge cards via transfer and i made cool cash,anyfin they gave me @home was just an addition. There is smfin u too can do and u will wonder how God will be blessing u.
My sister,God has not forgotten you,He has a great plans for ur life.U need to get reconnected back to God cos He alone can give meaning to ur life,not any mortal man.He still loves u despite ur mistakes,allow Him to take over.Re-dedicate ur life to Him,pray for grace to stand and wisdom to take right decisions.Be actively involved in service to His kingdom and u will be surprised how He will turn ur captivity around. U are blessed!!!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by saintbeckie(f): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
chingum:

I have been in this lady's situation before, so I totally understand her plight. I staerted weeping again cos her story brought back horrible memories for me.

I don't have a lot of money, but I can contribute to helping her get a place of her own, that is the first step; she need to leave that deranged beast. I pray other nairalanders will join me in helping this poor girl.
yea,i will gladly support
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by mobileexpert: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
you wanted a cheap life and that is what you have got.you are not the only that came from a poor home, in fact you are even richer than me ,because in my own case ,i dont even no where my school fees will come,but with faith in God and hardwork i graduated without any carry over when i was in school.so my dear your is in your hand ,live it the way you chose

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
And some guys will come online to complain "I sponsored her throughout her university education". There are sometimes deeper reasons for the way some ladies treat the men who sponsored them through school. This is one of them. When she leaves the man in future, the man will come online to denounce the lady for 'jilting' him 'after all he has done for her'.
Without telling us how roughly and badly they treated the girl.
Too bad.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by pythondjango(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
emsheddy:
God bless u bros! I wish I fit buy u drink. U be correct guy. infact u get sense pass those hediaaats wey dey fight for NASS.
You're welcome sir,bye.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
I don't want to say anything. undecided
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Your parents can even afford to pay your school fees. My dear, you are not poor.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by platz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Just take a step..... Nothing else more than that
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by tosen64(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Please PM me your email. Don't drop it in the open.
I Just did
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
That girl cannot be an active and regular Nairalander and still have this kind of problem. Haba! Don't you read threads, posts etc.
The kind of advice, life experiences and information on this forum is second to non.
If it can't help you to advice yourself then sister, you dull gan!

You need some tough love -kind of advice, TBH, no one should pet you o.

Don't you friends?
There are millions of poor people from poor homes but still find a way to survive.
Your parents still pay your fees - they are trying.

Learn a trade, get creative.
You no smart at all. If you were, you would have found a way to learn a skill all this years.

When it comes to using a skill to make money, women have it easy.

Gosh!!!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by cuteoly(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
All I can say is that if you don't like the maltreatment, try and leave his house and since you can't foot your bill in school, pack and go home. I see no reason why some parents will send their children to school with just school fees forgetting that the child needs to feed, buy handouts, even accommodation. Some parents are the cause of all these.

And please ladies, to avoid all this insults from men, kindly find out from your parent or guardian before seeking for admission if they can provide all your needs in school because I have seen some girls turn to prostitutes because of a similar case to this. Please higher institution is not like they tell you 'that all you need do is to enrol first then everything will fall in place.

If your parent or guardian doesn't have enough to train you, please go and learn handwork or even trading, be serious with it and then you can take care of your education when you are financially ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.