Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74802 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by gr8david(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am sorry for that dear, I won't blame you much because its obvious that ds guy in question took advantage of u when you knew nothing! Neither would I blame anybody because I don't know how u gonna feel if I should talk about your parent's fault and all you need now is way out.

Firstly! I won't advice you to think of going to any relationship now, because you don't negotiate when you are hungry, else you sells yourself cheap!!! Though you are already cheaper, but now is the right time to value yourself by giving your live to Christ.

Talk to a female friend or any fellowship within your campus on accommodation and make sure you move out from his place with immediate effect, minding not the hunger and other challenges you may encounter till you finish this semester.

Depend on nobody except God and yourself, there many opportunities out there which you can maximize positively than selling yourself cheaply.

Contact me if you need any assistance after taken those steps above. I pray that God will restores and see you through
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Slimzjoe(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
obi123:

you are so quick to judge, clearly you have all the answers.
Have you ever been desperate?

I don't have all the answers but one thing I know for sure is Only Lazy People Give there bodies out in exchange for Money
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by justi4jesu(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
otunsman:
Shey na grammar you come analyze for here or na the message you come learn?Moderator.

Ask the grammarian that started it. angry
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by mumu5000(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:
I cant stop laughing at orijin[size=8pt][/size] grin smileyTo read the shortest verse in the bible which says; "Jesus wept" took me a total duration of 3hour. . . And ishilove also know i'm a reading-stammerer. . .
Even the devil knows i will never take my time to read that novel. . .
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Annruby: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
You chose to belittle yourself and look up to a man has God who sees you as a sex slave...
Just imagine there was no hole in between your legs, just know that he's only there for you because he can hav sex with you to his full satisfaction....
All the babies you've killed God will punish you for it
and also punish you for sex before marriage which is fornication

My advice: leave the house while you can cos your own life is next...
I have no sympathy for you cos many are in a poorer family but labour by themselves and see themselves through school but you chose to be a sex slave because of feeding money and bla bla bla
What happens to working after ssce to save money for higher institution

you're just a who*re who got it wrong
. o boy na wa ,let assume u ar God*smh*
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Annruby:
. o boy na wa ,let assume u ar God*smh*
that girl has no excuse pls....
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Zammydagreat(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Your grammar is bad. I can't believe you are in year two . That aside.

You should never forget that your future is in your hands. never
If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
what happened to kicking toxic people out of your life?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big lier.

sharrap
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
kinglekan:

This is really sad and serious ooo, quite touchy too. Being in a position where you feel handicapped and unable to help yourself.

sad

Lmfao! You just insult her oo

touching thou. :/
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by great664(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big lier.
Thanks for this priceless advice though not the bad English aspect grin

Girl, why do you believe he is your god and you wont complete your edu without him? Stop being lazy before you will damage your future and he will marry another girl and still throw you out. Ask your girlfriends to help squat you for 2-3weeks and explain to them the reason am 101% sure that they will agree except you just want to showcase being a big girl.

When you are independent things will work out for you and your brain will think well instead of thinking how to make him happy. I hate guys who abuse women physically, don't subject yourself to such hurt.

Be wise

This comment just complete my 1/2 a thousand LIKES

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Annruby: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
itz so bad ur parent cant even seek solution to dere problems,pack out of his house quickly.lastly move closer to God datz is where u will get peace of mind.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by kinglekan: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rahmonbaba:

Lmfao! You just insult her oo
touching thou. :/
How I take insult am nah? Habaaaaa cheesy
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
nurex01:
It is only Allah that can provide, he is not- serious and he is boastful. He has no capacity for providing for himself not to talk of any one. May Allah provide for us.
Amen
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by networkrecharg: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
ifeayi99:
If what u said is really true I'll throw my advise to u)we human beings never know what we can do untill we took a step and found ourselves doing unbelievable things ,I don't have mush to say but don't ignore my comment no matter how small my writtings maybe ,wake up one morning and start packing ,am sure he'll regret letting u go and you'll see favours are waiting for u to step out for a long time sad

NO.

THIS ADVISE IS RISKY PLS DONT UNDERTAKE OOOOH
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by tizblink: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its taken a long time ma'am to tell it all out buh its all good.
Ion think there's anything to consider here. You shouldn't be in such a relationship the reason why we all reading this.

Here it is, firstly you should ask God for forgiveness. This should be your starting point. You were definitely naive the first time you'd gone through the whole abortion thing if we working with the time you've stated even if it seems ignorance is not an excuse, but going through it "countless times", girlie you sure need God's mercy.

Secondly, you should try revealing this to someone you can confide in, a religious leader sort of.

Furthermore, you should work to ensure your leaving his house. Its not safe now and wouldn't be safer when you make this decision. Seek support(financial) from your religious affiliation. This is a place I know where help is readily available. Friends could also help, relatives. Iono if you've ever thought of that option before. Try putting this together and leave the guy's house.

Also, find something to do. I think a lotta ideas been shared already. Learn a trade. Start up something. You've not done well depending on him for err'thing all this while. You know what it's like back home. I think you should have done this earlier.

Enough said!

Hope you get outta this pretty soon.

#YouCan!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
wat a sad story. .....sowi dear tak hrt, sum tyms in life we cum to a stage nd recognised our mistakes nd dats wat u hav done nd u ar more mature nw to make decisions first of all my best advice to u is go and confess all u hav done to God he only can direct u nobody can hlp u dat, nd if u do dis genuinely u will experience a turn around . park out of his hauz squat wit frends of positive mind mnth start frm dere
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
The candid advice I have for you is GET OUT AND WORK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by pythondjango(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
What has good grammar or expressiveness got to do with the subject at hand,uhh.I feel sorry for how some people think and reasoned in dishing out "solution bound admonitions to critical subject of human life".
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by tiwasiaife(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
let her contact me
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by pythondjango(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
What has good grammar or expressiveness got to do with the subject at hand,uhh.I feel sorry for how some people think and reasoned in dishing out "solution bound admonitions to critical subject of human life".This is reeled out to msbliss(f)!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Pebcak: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Chei Chineke mei Look at aunty "First things first .

Your grammar is bad. I can't believe you are in year two"

let me say grin grin grin grin second thing second your grammar ain't that better either

your last sentence here killed it "You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big lier."

and to aunty with the main story the only thing you can do to help yourself is leave the guy, like someone said earlier work with a religious community they will judge you but i believe they will help you as well and you ll be better off that the modern day slavery you are in right now.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Some girls Funny sha.....you accepted to be his Sex machine and you're complaining undecided

Some Girls are Carrying Blocks just to make ends meet but you sit all day in a man's House And open Your Legs regularly without you supporting the 'Family' In anyway.....This one needs Formatting Slap
Na school of hard knocks ( literarily ) she suppose go.

@op : You need to empower yourself or are you with the class of girls who see men as their means of livelihood ?. Get a part time job or go into trading or buying and supply , there are a thousand things you can do on your own that would still give you your daily bread. You need to move out and get your priorities right , your education and getting good grades should be your priority now. I swear if I be your brother I for don use correct slap rearrange your destiny.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by wiseoneking: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.
Repent or you perish. There is no time for me to beat against the bush but to let you know that you have to do quickly and give your life to Jesus. You are afraid of taking sucide but have commited many abortions, even killing your unborn children. Yes, jesus is not condeming you but expects you to come back to Him. You still have hope. Remember tha there are some nairaland girls and ladies that can share their poverty which is worst than yours, but still will never allow men to violate or use them in the name of been helped. Your eternal security is far more important to me. Go and tell that man that you are no longer his slave.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Her grammar is a tad better than yours
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
rightthing276:
Your mates are doing business in school to keep up.
Your mates sell recharge cards, cloths, shoes, make hair etc to keep up and here u are blabbing and seeking for some cheap emotional attention. Are we suppose to cry for you?, you can abort ur life for all we care.
May you think you are the last survivor of the "I am from a poor family" specie.

Lastly, ur mates are living in school hostel
but u want to feel among off campus babes so die there. E-diot

Quite harsh but it's the honest truth.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
cowgirl9090:

why not tell people the truth. her hands is stained with the blood of the innocent she is cursed don't you get it. she cant be able to think straight anything she puts her hand into will not go well with the kind of curse following her.

all that she is thinking of is to be successfully which is not bad but she hasn't shown remorse for the murder she has committed because she keeps aborting them(countless times) so that they will not hinder her way to success and better living.

God is merciful let her show some remorse.

Th every fact she is bringing this to public knowledge does it not show you how remorseful she is? If God really cared for her condition would he not have guided her away from an abusive relationship? committed murder? well i guess you have a narrow-minded view of life. i rest my case.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by teekay213(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
midolian:
Hmmm...This is serious! You ve had countless abortions for him. I fear you don't abort yaself out of this world one of these days.

My question is, don't you have other toasters you feel are financially ok? If yes, why not give one of dem a try? This might even make him(the one that treats u badly) get back to his senses as it will soon become obvious to him that he is about to lose you(that's if he values you).

You can also tell your problem to a rich or averagely rich female friend. She might be of help. She might scot ya and feed ya. Living with a man no too pay o! The guy fit sag all ya curves and may end up not marrying u.

Now, all you want is to graduate, get a job for yaself and cater for ya family. But with this kinda treatment this guy is giving you, u may even die without achieving this..May God be ya guide

gbam!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by olutunde12(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=MsBliss post=35136686]First things first .

Who says you can't go to school and

and your grammar is worst!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
This girl is even very lucky to have her parents paying her fees. You actually do not need that man in your life. Heck, some people went to school and graduated without a sponsor myself inclusive. I was travelling to far away Maiduguri to buy sheda, sew and return to sell in school. I also used to travel to far away Lagos to buy latest happening wears for campus girls in school. Whenever my goods landed, girls used to fight themselves to be the first to choose the clothes because i knew what they wanted and what was in vogue. Besides buying and selling i was loading my phone making phone calls in my hostel room. My call rates were the cheapest then and people lined up infront of my room then . To save cost i stayed inside school hostel because its the cheapest. I paid my fees, handouts, feeding and every other bills from trading alone. No father, no mother, no uncle, no boyfriend, no helper any where till i finished. I really do not understand why you believe you have to depend on this one guy. Why? Is he your God? Many other people in that your school are self sponsoring as well. Some were braiding hair in school and many other legit things to help themselves. Get up, look for student accomodation or look for a friend to squat with. Borrow money and start up something in your school there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by liquidmetall: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, I am sorry for the situation you have found yourself in.
You were naïve when you were used by that man so none of this is your fault.
Staying with that man is not the best option. He doesn't love you, he doesn't respect you and worse than that , he physically abuses you.

I will advice you try your best to find a way to move out of that house.
You don't need to depend on him for survival. There are other things you could do. You could start up a small business so you can take care of yourself. There are a lot of business ideas you could pick from, especially in your school environment. You could also learn a trade or vocation.

In addition to that, there should also be other guys that might have been asking you out and all that. There could be one that would be ready to take care of you. Perhaps you should try to open up a bit. I am not saying you should sleep with men, or sell your body to them, no, all I am saying is you make a couple of friends and perhaps you might find someone to love and who would love you too.
You can't fight this battle alone.

What about members of your extended family, friends in and out of school. There should be someone you could talk to and who could be willing to help.
Just open up to someone close, you will definitely feel the load lifted from you shoulders.

I don't know how committed you are to your religion, but in cases like this , religious organizations can really be of help.
You could talk to your religious leader about everything. They could help.
Even the fellow members of your religious organisation, whether it's a church or a mosque, can also help you.

Young lady, we as humans always face various challenges in our lives. But we should never give in to them and lose all hope.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Everything will be okay,
Just keep on trusting God and be prayerful as well.

Are you not a feminist?

Why not empower your fellow woman?

Save her from home abuse and woman battering

Pay for her upkeep,give her money to rent a new house and vice versa
And God will reward u

Back to topic

Op..there is light at the end of the tunnel

Try and stop sleeping with him for now..please to save your womb

Cook up one story about womb damage or something or that you are bleeding or anything so that he can stop having sex with u for now till you find a solution to your problems

You should be more concerned about your health

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.