Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74786 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
rightthing276:
Your mates are doing business in school to keep up.
Your mates sell recharge cards, cloths, shoes, make hair etc to keep up and here u are blabbing and seeking for some cheap emotional attention. Are we suppose to cry for you?, you can abort ur life for all we care.
May you think you are the last survivor of the "I am from a poor family" specie.

Lastly, ur mates are living in school hostel
but u want to feel among off campus babes so die there. E-diot

Thank you!!

I know a lot of people will not like your line of thought but the trust is what it is. It should not be filtered!

The fact that (as ishilove stated) she is well known nairaland raises an eyebrow.
Its puzzling to me the events of this past few weeks were regular nairalanders open another handle to lament and am like WTF!!
What have u been learning from/on Nairaland??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by johnnobles: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove. How can I be of help
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by sirgreen: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD PUNISH HIM FOR USING YOU THAT WAY...WOULD HE BE HAPPY IF ANOTHER MAN USE HIS SISTER LIKE THAT?
HE HAS REFUSED TO USE CONDOM BUT PREFER TO BE FUCKING AND IMPREGNATING YOU ALWAYS...... SOME NAIRALANDERS CAN BE THIS SO WICKED UPON THE EDUCATION THEY HAVE ONLINE HERE IN THIS FORUM. GOD DE MY SISTER... YOU HAVE TO LEAVE HIM QUICKLY AND STAY WITH A FEMALE FRIEND WHILE TRYING TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO. GOD WILL SURELY SEND A GOOD MAN TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by samoney: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.
i know an organization that will help her,if what she is saying is true,

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by enoqueen: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
This Op can lie o.

The person that sent you this message also send the same message to Relationships and dating page on facebook.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
johnnobles:
Ishilove. How can I be of help
You can PM me let's discuss further.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by anumide(f): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
You chose to belittle yourself and look up to a man as your God, who in turn sees you as a sex slave...
Just imagine there was no hole in between your legs, just know that he's only there for you because he can hav sex with you to his full satisfaction....
All the babies you've killed God will punish you for it
and also punish you for sex before marriage which is fornication

My advice: leave the house while you can cos your own life is next...
I have no sympathy for you cos many are in a poorer family but labour by themselves and see themselves through school but you chose to be a sex slave because of feeding money and bla bla bla
What happens to working after ssce to save money for higher institution

you're just a who*re who got it wrong

this is not in my character, I'm sorry, but I have to say this: you are a very big fooooool.
people make mistakes, deliberately or otherwise, the babe has missed, true. but she doesn't need a high minded, self righteous m0ron to judge her, she needs guidance.
#namaste

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by enoch273: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can't help but comment, this is bad, really bad, I always ask one thing from God everyday I wake up, I always. say to him, pls give me the resources to help those whom really need help, there is also this girl am helping too although am not too buoyant. I pray God deliver you from this bondage, provide and protect you and most importantly grant you your heart desires.
you can hook me up on WhatsApp 08179538301.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Uhmm

Your parents being financially handicap doesn't make you hopeless, trust me.

I am a young lady and I have gone and still going through so many difficulties financially.

What I simply do is seek jobs around (I am not financially capable of going into business) sometimes I go to nearby block industry to fetch water and get paid.

I am also an undergraduate and I feed myself, cloth myself, pay my house rent etc and yeah, I am doing well academically. The man will only take advantage of you and feast on your body if you continue to stay with him and the whole essence of staying with him will be a waste at the end.

You have to act fast and get out of that place as soon as possible there are friends that will be willing to help you.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by templeinyou(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
THere are thousands of people out there to help peolpe like this. but, tereble things are happening. well

My advise to will be given to her if she cares to call my mobile 08025322172.

The reason for this is that i will ask her question befoer any assistance.

thak you.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Greatfes17: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Some girls Funny sha.....you accepted to be his Sex machine and you're complaining undecided

Some Girls are Carrying Blocks just to make ends meet but you sit all day in a man's House And open Your Legs regularly without you supporting the 'Family' In anyway.....This one needs Formatting Slap
When next you comment on people's life threatening issues, try to use your senses. If you are in their shoes you will know how badly it's pinch hurts.

No more 8 and 4 kb on MTN Zone
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
anumide:

this is not in my character, I'm sorry, but I have to say this: you are a very big fooooool.
people make mistakes, deliberately or otherwise, the babe has missed, true. but she doesn't need a high minded, self righteous m0ron to judge her, she needs guidance.
#namaste
*speechless*
Thanks for the insult

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Rapbender(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
who's the real person behind the story, op?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by dinachi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Well. There are so many things to do. The first is to move out of that house immediately because as long as you are in your comfort zone you can't act. Seek out a friend and stay in their house for a few weeks. If you do not have any friend who can help, look for a church and start staying there and before anybody begins to talk, I have done it before.I slept in a church for almost a month to find my footing.
What skills do you have? Are you computer literate? If not start going to building sites to look for a job. If you are a good marketer, you can look for painting contracts get a painter and collect money and give him the job.Or you can start real estate agency. You do not need any capital. Look for an empty house for rent and look for clients to take it. The street is blessed!
Meanwhile be strong in your church and let your leaders in the church know what you are passing through. This is not time to look for another boyfriend.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by anumide(f): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
*speechless* Thanks for the insult
thanks for understanding
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by xenten: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.

Its so easy for people who has never been in your shoes to provide solutions that may never work. Girl you have to sit up and assess your situation. What are your options? What is your goal in life? You want to graduate. He is the only option for sustenance that you have right now. Calm Down. Go and do Family Planning. Learn to be subservient. Don't provoke his anger. Tolerate his insolence. Look for alternative means of sustaining yourself. looking for another guy may not be the best. Scrape money. Save. If you really want to be independent, I may advise that you can hustle(Aristo) with common sense. Get real. Stop being the victim. When you are sufficiently prepared, dump the guy.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
anumide:

thanks for understanding
i have to forgive you because na where you know reach... and dnt try to quote me again
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by johnlegend01: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
That is a cage you have found yourself. To leave that cage, you need GOD. You need your head and mind working properly as well.

Please, if there is no one around to help at all, you can defer your admission for a year and go around your house to learn something that can fetch you little money at least. Go back to school but not to him.

Even if you find another Guy/Man, he will still keep using you. You could only be lucky not to be physically assaulted.

It's in your hands but with God's help.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by OMA4U(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
What I have observed on Nairaland prompted me to say this:

I don't think nairaland is the right place to seek advise. Yes! I wonder if some people are actually what or who they think or believe they are. The kind of reply you get on social media in Nigeria when you air your problems is PATHETIC. And it's more pathetic because some others have bigger problems.

Besides, some people find it so difficult to read, perhaps to read and understand, while some who never bother to read the first sentence will post a comment. Who do you expect?

If you can't help, you can simply skip the thread. It's better to do that than abusing (or adding salt to the wound) of the wounded.

It's my opinion. Geddatrigghttt?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by cowgirl9090: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
voltron:

Th every fact she is bringing this to public knowledge does it not show you how remorseful she is? If God really cared for her condition would he not have guided her away from an abusive relationship? committed murder? well i guess you have a narrow-minded view of life. i rest my case.

Atheist detected, i regret waisting my precious time on you. swerve!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
cayorday89:
Love is blind...
You call this poo LOVE ? I will rather die a single and fulfilled lady than be in this..

@OP, *sighs*... It's such a touchy one.. Don't beat yourself so much.. You were young, and naive, and he took advantage of your predicament..

'Poverty is indeed a bastard.'

That guy doesn't love you. He is only keeping you for the 'fun.' Do you have to commit series of abortion to show your love to a man sad? He is SCAM..

The first step begins with YOU.. Tell yourself, 'I can do it', and watch unmerited favors come your way..

2ndly, move out of that house.. Gezzz... You are wasting your life, time, opportunities etc. He isn't worth a bit of you.. You belong to a church, right? Meet your pastor or one of the women leaders, and explain things to them. They should be able to make provision for a temporary accommodation for you..

Thirdly, if possible, defer your admission for a year, and do everything possible (legit) to make enough money before going back.. It will help limit/curb your distractions in school (if you are the type that cannot work and read).

You can help yourself, and the time is NOW... I know of classmates who struggle to read, and work at the same time so as to make ends meet..

May God help you, dear cry cry..

Zzyco:
Am the guy and I ve read .. The. Article she is dead...
You wish undecided undecided..
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
This story has 'fiction' written all over it. Sorry for the schmucks who'll believe it.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Spaxon(f): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
My pastor (Pastor Abiodun Ope ) would say ur background is not the reason ur back is on the ground.....
I suggest u contact TeHN .... maybe we could raise funds... but first pray to God. ..
cc: Ishilove
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by missmary(f): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
You chose to belittle yourself and look up to a man as your God, who in turn sees you as a sex slave...
Just imagine there was no hole in between your legs, just know that he's only there for you because he can hav sex with you to his full satisfaction....
All the babies you've killed God will punish you for it
and also punish you for sex before marriage which is fornication

My advice: leave the house while you can cos your own life is next...
I have no sympathy for you cos many are in a poorer family but labour by themselves and see themselves through school but you chose to be a sex slave because of feeding money and bla bla bla
What happens to working after ssce to save money for higher institution

you're just a who*re who got it wrong
because you have been lucky to have an experience with God doesn't mean you should judge others who haven't seen the light!...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Cusan: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:

You should never forget that your future is in your hands. never
If after looking at your present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
what happened to kicking toxic people out of your life?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big liar.

perfectly said
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by leGeExus(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:
To read the shortest verse in the bible which says; "Jesus wept" took me a total duration of 3hour. . . And ishilove also know i'm a reading-stammerer. . .
Even the devil knows i will never take my time to read that novel. . .
eeeeeeeew!this nor go kill you,you need to be saraki Drinking Assistant grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by andysnoopy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Joavid:

Thank you!!

I know a lot of people will not like your line of thought but the trust is what it is. It should not be filtered!

The fact that (as ishilove stated) she is well known nairaland raises an eyebrow.
Its puzzling to me the events of this past few weeks were regular nairalanders open another handle to lament and am like WTF!!
What have u been learning from/on Nairaland??

It's surprising how our people think sometimes. it is really surprising. I don't want to start thinking that you are giving excuses for what the evil guy of a boyfriend is doing here.

We are talking of a 15 year old girl that was snapped up by an older man with such a huge age gap because of poverty, and the guy showed the poor little girl glimpses that he could be a good boyfriend by helping her in area of serious needs and even her education and even offering to have her live with him while going to school under a reliable financial backup. Tell me!! which poor 15 year old girl under such situation won't fall for the mirage?? How's she suppose to know that her "Lover and Angel" would turn into a monster??

Have you guys ever stop to think that the girl might be in love too?? I have seen girls doing more stupid things in the name of love, even girls from "rich" background too.. heck i've seen old men doing crazier things for love. So who are we to judge her situation??

She doesn't sell stuffs and so what!! How many of y'all sell stuffs here?? Is that enough reason to exonerate the guy putting an impressionable young girl through hell? She's ready to move on that is why she sought our advice. The least we can do is offer advice and support not trying to be "holier than thou". Who knows what y'all have in your various closest?? Some of y'all judging her might be prostitutes with a phone and internet access to NL.

Our country is going to the dogs and the number one reason is that we have perfected the art of hiding while judging. Nonsense undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by francescainnoce(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Babes at 15 you were naive and vulnerable: that could be excusable..
But after God saved you from that near death, going back to that dude was and is the bone of all contention here. Y did you go back?
Just imagine how much you would have being better with someone else.
Again, you even sound like that dude formed you in your mother's womb.
HoW you keep referring him to God really baffles me, do you know how much profit you would have made if you started a peti-business?? You could have made him you business partner sef...
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by leGeExus(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
rightthing276:
Your mates are doing business in school to keep up.
Your mates sell recharge cards, cloths, shoes, make hair etc to keep up and here u are blabbing and seeking for some cheap emotional attention. Are we suppose to cry for you?, you can abort ur life for all we care.
May you think you are the last survivor of the "I am from a poor family" specie.

Lastly, ur mates are living in school hostel
but u want to feel among off campus babes so die there. E-diot
I commot Cap for you jareh!A rubbish story she dey tell.she no geh Problem atall shey b na her Parent dey Pay school fee!A kinda Problem that rises when immature girl want to have bf by fire by force
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Some girls Funny sha.....you accepted to be his Sex machine and you're complaining undecided

Some Girls are Carrying Blocks just to make ends meet but you sit all day in a man's House And open Your Legs regularly without you supporting the 'Family' In anyway.....This one needs Formatting Slap

you know she's a sexual abuse victim right? please be sensitive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.