Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,068 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (75207 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Oceanboy61(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2015
Add me on Whatsapp if there is any 08185113843
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by mranswer: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2015
voltron:

alhamdulillahi mai gida
Alhamdu'lillah
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2015
my dear,let's face facts.That guy would not marry you and even if he does,he will make your life a living hell.I can't judge you for the series of abortions you've done for him,its not too late to turn your back and walk away..
Ask God for forgiveness, I am sure he will be excited to have you back. Am not promising its going to be good at first but you will need lots of perseverance and prayer because good things in life don't come easily.Try and get any petty work to do while schooling, it will help.Till God sends your destiny helper.I will love to know you better

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by dtwelvedice(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
nah waoo this girl must be stestacle for doing all this na waoo
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Kikenitoluwa(f): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please send your number to kikentoluwa@yahoo.co.uk I will call you to tell you what I think you can do. By the way, I'm a female, so you don't have to worry about anything. Thanks!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by scentmarlc(m): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Ishilove:
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.

Madam i sent yu a mail. Pls read n respond asap. Thankz
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by TeHN: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dear All,

This is a formal notification of TeHN’s intention to Intervene on this case. We’ve been in contact with the woman in question and subsequently used evidence provided by the reputable NLer who physically visited her in reaching our decision

Our involvement will be restricted to empowerment alone as we aren’t equipped and experience in managing marital conflicts. We genuinely feel keeping her mind/body occupied with business activities will help damper the effect of her marital turmoil.

In light of the above, we've decided as a group to do the following:

1) We will pay 40K towards her rent (The payment is for a year’s rent)
2) We will contribute 60K towards her choice of business (Direct sales of female clothing to end users is her preferred choice)
3) We will welcome contributions to a max of 40K from those willing to support this initiative

Lastly, we hope to be in the position to transfer the funds by the end of the month so those willing to contribute towards the 40K should please send us an email to the following address => ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Regards

TeHN

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Caracta(f): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Loops! How did I miss this thread?

Ok. Beyond all the financial assistance and set up, this lady needs proper counseling. She had a rough childhood. She has been programmed to either hate herself or hate men. No matter how much you give her, you may not be able to free her totally. That's if she won't eventually run back to the only guy she has known sexually all her life. I've seen countless cases like this.

Nice one TEHN. May God continue to bless you all.

Ishilove, thanks for sharing. Please counseling is very important. I hope that is in place already.

And to those insulting her and saying jackshit, if you were never pregnant or sexually abused at her age, please shut up! You have no idea what she has been through. It's beyond the original post.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by kookomaster(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Infact....dis is jst unbelievable...cnt jst imagine that pple can still b living with zero conscience.....so sorry 4 u dear...n dat doesn't mean it's d end or world in Earth 4 u....infact,dis is jst d begining we shudn't jst pray tns like dis happens 2 us noh 2 talk of our neighbours....1 thing I wnt u 2 NOTE is dat 'even d worst person in dis freaking world is bn favoured by God' only if u blv n u dnt look down on ur self....n pls neva make dah mistake again in callin man ur God...dou I can feel ur pains buh woh dah means is dat u've really loose hope n look down unto urself because of situations...n mind u,der is a purpose of u bn created amingst ur family...'Not financially okay'.....n again..try n move deeply closer 2 almighty God because he's d ONLY MAN dat can gives without demanding anytn in return....n remember.,u r in skul...mingle with pple....sm pple are in sch looking 4 pple dey can help....only 4 u 2 make frnds n count all things as notn buh God on his throne.....it's really painful anyway n I pray frm dis moment dat almighty God will Open door(s) of MERCY 4 u...buh HOPE shud b widely open FOR in ur heart my sista...takia of urself
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

This is a formal notification of TeHN’s intention to Intervene on this case. We’ve been in contact with the woman in question and subsequently used evidence provided by the reputable NLer who physically visited her in reaching our decision

Our involvement will be restricted to empowerment alone as we aren’t equipped and experience in managing marital conflicts. We genuinely feel keeping her mind/body occupied with business activities will help damper the effect of her marital turmoil.

In light of the above, we’ve decided as a group to do the following:

1) We will pay 40K [/b]towards her rent (The payment is for a year’s rent)
2) We will contribute [b]60K
towards her choice of business (Direct sales of female clothing to end users is her preferred choice)
3) We will welcome contributions to a max of 40K from those willing to support this initiative

Lastly, we hope to be in the position to transfer the funds by the end of the month so those willing to contribute towards the 40K should please send us an email to the following address => ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Regards

TeHN

So impressive . . . .
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Same paypal account people? Will find time to donate some coins.

Caracta, any idea or leads on counselling? I agree with you completely she needs lots of it

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jaybee3(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

Caracta, any idea or leads on counselling? I agree with you completely she needs lots of it

Yeah

Ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Much appreciated
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Yeah

Much appreciated

Yes sir, I will do it when I get home.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Caracta(f): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

There are so many counseling units both on religious and professional level. It depends on the OP's choice. Or she could get an older person to talk to.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Caracta:

There are so many counseling units both on religious and professional level. It depends on the OP's choice. Or she could get an older person to talk to.

I suppose if she is reading she will make a choice if she desires it.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jackpot(f): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
TeHN should please step in. All we got to do is 2 years house rent + 2 years school fees + feeding or get her a photocopying machine and generator set, so that she can fend for herself.

cc: r231, babyosisi, ishilove, jaybee3, idowuogbo, Caracta
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jackpot(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

Our involvement will be restricted to empowerment alone [s]as we aren’t equipped and experience in managing marital conflicts.[/s] We genuinely feel keeping her mind/body occupied with business activities will help damper the effect of her marital turmoil.

In light of the above, we’ve decided as a group to do the following:

1) We will pay 40K [/b]towards her rent (The payment is for a year’s rent)
2) We will contribute [b]60K
towards her choice of business (Direct sales of female clothing to end users is her preferred choice)

Regards

TeHN
There's nothing like marital crisis here, so please strike it out.

Thanks for stepping in anyways.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
jackpot:
TeHN should please step in. All we got to do is 2 years house rent + 2 years school fees + feeding or get her a photocopying machine and generator set, so that she can fend for herself.

cc: r231, babyosisi, ishilove, jaybee3, idowuogbo, Caracta
They're doing that already.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ralphlauren(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2015
jaybee3:

Yeah

Much appreciated

What happens if the donations exceed 40k?

Will she get to keep the excess or will that go into TeHN's purse for future cases?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Well done Tehn.

Whoever the OP is, I beg you, don't dissappoint all by going back to that man again in future.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jaybee3(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Ralphlauren:

What happens if the donations exceed 40k?

Will she get to keep the excess or will that go into TeHN's purse for future cases?

She gets to keep everything
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ralphlauren(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2015
jaybee3:

She gets to keep everything

Okay. That's great!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by mbulela: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:

All the babies you've killed God will punish you for it
and also punish you for sex before marriage which is fornication

My advice: leave the house while you can cos your own life is next...
I have no sympathy for you cos many are in a poorer family

I don't know if the story is true as I am still on the first page ( there are too many fictional tales on NL).
However, assuming it was true, your sympathy is worthless and highly irrelevant. I am sure the OP can survive without yours.

Secondly, God is not in that punishing business. As much as He hates sin and sin has its consequences, God does not punish people in the manner you have alluded to. In your books you think she has committed the worst of sins,abi? Please share the sin measuring tape.
We are not to abuse grace by continuing in sin but truth is still that God is full of mercy and grace. Enough of this all punishing God.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
mbulela:

I don't know if the story is true as I am still on the first page ( there are too many fictional tales on NL).
However, assuming it was true, your sympathy is worthless and highly irrelevant. I am sure the OP can survive without yours.

Secondly, God is not in that punishing business. As much as He hates sin and sin has its consequences, God does not punish people in the manner you have alluded to. In your books you think she has committed the worst of sins,abi? P[b]lease share the sin measuring tape.
We are not to abuse grace by continuing in sin but truth is still that God is full of mercy and grace. Enough of all this all punishing God.[/b]

Kai!!! So you sabi preach like this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by mbulela: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
jackpot:
There's nothing like marital crisis here, so please strike it out.

Thanks for stepping in anyways.
The marital angle there tire me too.
I go mail dem for the bank details.
Once my "30 days make one pay" enter, I go drop small coins join.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by mbulela: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
naijababe:

Kai!!! So you sabi preach like this? shocked shocked shocked
No spoil my rep o.
Meanwhile, I send you those links o.
Hope you see am?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
mbulela:

No spoil my rep o.
Meanwhile, I send you those links o.
Hope you see am?

Yes I did. Thanks.................the babe is supposed to be a big nau! She fall my hand gan ni o
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jaybee3(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
£50 donation received from Te**** Ok*****

Thank you ever so much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Omg!!! I can believe I nearly missed this and no one copied me in

@ishilove angry angry

Girl, you should have posted the story as you received it.Anyways,op needs counselling!! Empowering her would also help her start a new life.

Who dey collect money?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
jaybee3:
£50 donation received from Te**** Ok*****

Thank you ever so much

Oh just seeing this, na tehn dey collect money?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jaybee3(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Oh just seeing this, na tehn dey collect money?

Yes mummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.